Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Any Blacks Live There?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6030

PostSubject: Any Blacks Live There?   2/12/2013, 5:55 pm

Matthews to Big Bear Mayor: Any Blacks Live There?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kthm85XHoEc

Mayor: There are a few. I don’t think we really notice the color of peoples' skin, to be honest with you.

But you notice, don’t you Chris?
Jagoff.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/12/2013, 7:28 pm

happy jack wrote:
Matthews to Big Bear Mayor: Any Blacks Live There?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kthm85XHoEc

Mayor: There are a few. I don’t think we really notice the color of peoples' skin, to be honest with you.

[b]But you notice, don’t you Chris?
Jagoff.
So this is the latest Planet Wingnuttia fake outrage? Rolling Eyes It was a legitimate question,dumbass. Meanwhile I wonder how long it will be before the loons on the right start claiming that Obama orchestrated today's cabin shoot-out to coincide with the SOTU.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6030

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/12/2013, 7:53 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

It was a legitimate question,dumbass.

Legitimate?
How?
Pertinent?
How?




Artie60438 wrote:

Meanwhile I wonder how long it will be before the loons on the right start claiming that Obama orchestrated today's cabin shoot-out to coincide with the SOTU.

Looks as if “the loons on the right” were beaten to the punch by a whiny little lefty.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/12/2013, 10:38 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

It was a legitimate question,dumbass.

[b]Legitimate?
How?
Pertinent?
How?
If you can't figure it out for yourself,too bad. Better yet,let's make it a pop quiz. Anybody else wanna weigh in and explain it to him?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6030

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/13/2013, 4:44 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

It was a legitimate question,dumbass.

[b]Legitimate?
How?
Pertinent?
How?
If you can't figure it out for yourself,too bad. Better yet,let's make it a pop quiz. Anybody else wanna weigh in and explain it to him?

Apparently no one else has chosen to weigh in.
Would you care to explain to me the legitimacy and pertinence of the question axed by Tingles?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/13/2013, 4:53 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

It was a legitimate question,dumbass.

[b]Legitimate?
How?
Pertinent?
How?
If you can't figure it out for yourself,too bad. Better yet,let's make it a pop quiz. Anybody else wanna weigh in and explain it to him?

Apparently no one else has chosen to weigh in.
Would you care to explain to me the legitimacy and pertinence of the question axed by Tingles?
Sure. Right after you explain why you felt the need to start a whole new topic about something so trivial and ridiculous. What exactly are you so outraged about? Please provide some examples to back up your outrage.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6030

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/13/2013, 5:35 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

It was a legitimate question,dumbass.

[b]Legitimate?
How?
Pertinent?
How?
If you can't figure it out for yourself,too bad. Better yet,let's make it a pop quiz. Anybody else wanna weigh in and explain it to him?

Apparently no one else has chosen to weigh in.
Would you care to explain to me the legitimacy and pertinence of the question axed by Tingles?
Sure. Right after you explain why you felt the need to start a whole new topic about something so trivial and ridiculous. What exactly are you so outraged about? Please provide some examples to back up your outrage.



Outrage?
What outrage?
I merely pointed something out, and then axed a question about it – a question which, by the way, you are apparently incapable of answering.
Incidentally, would you care to explain why you felt the need to jump into a topic that you consider to be “trivial and ridiculous”?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/13/2013, 10:30 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Sure. Right after you explain why you felt the need to start a whole new topic about something so trivial and ridiculous. What exactly are you so outraged about? Please provide some examples to back up your outrage.
Outrage?
What outrage?
This little gem...
Quote :
"But you notice, don’t you Chris?
Jagoff.
happy jack wrote:
I merely pointed something out, and then axed a question about it – a question which, by the way, you are apparently incapable of answering.
People that I know don't "merely point out something" followed by the term "jagoff". What exactly did Chris Mathews do to cause your angry response? Btw,your "question" was aimed at Chris Mathews,not me. Is he a member here?
happy jack wrote:
Incidentally, would you care to explain why you felt the need to jump into a topic that you consider to be “trivial and ridiculous”?
I was curious to learn what you were outraged about. You still haven't explained it. When you do,I'll answer your question.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6030

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/13/2013, 11:37 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Sure. Right after you explain why you felt the need to start a whole new topic about something so trivial and ridiculous. What exactly are you so outraged about? Please provide some examples to back up your outrage.
Outrage?
What outrage?
This little gem...
Quote :
"But you notice, don’t you Chris?
Jagoff.
happy jack wrote:
I merely pointed something out, and then axed a question about it – a question which, by the way, you are apparently incapable of answering.
People that I know don't "merely point out something" followed by the term "jagoff". What exactly did Chris Mathews do to cause your angry response? Btw,your "question" was aimed at Chris Mathews,not me. Is he a member here?
happy jack wrote:
Incidentally, would you care to explain why you felt the need to jump into a topic that you consider to be “trivial and ridiculous”?
I was curious to learn what you were outraged about. You still haven't explained it. When you do,I'll answer your question.



I told you - no outrage whatsoever. Just pointing out what a race-obsessed jagoff Tingles is.
Now, as to my question?
Still waiting.




http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/01/chris-matthews-i-forgot-obama.html

Chris Matthews on Obama: "I forgot he was black for an hour"

On MSNBC News Wednesday night, "Hardball" host Chris Matthews had an idiosyncratic take on President Obama's first State of the Union. He told Keith Olbermann that during Obama's speech, "I forgot he was black."
Matthews seemed to be trying to articulate how Obama had moved beyond race. "He is post-racial by all appearances. You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6030

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/14/2013, 12:34 am

Artie60438 wrote:
I was curious to learn what you were outraged about. You still haven't explained it. When you do,I'll answer your question.

Who the hell do you think you’re kidding?
We both know that you are not refusing to answer me.
We both know that you are incapable of answering me.
If we agree on nothing else, we should at least be able to agree upon that.
You’ve done this before and – what’s the expression – a weasel doesn’t change his spots?
Or something like that.
In case you've forgotten, here is the question again:



happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

It was a legitimate question,dumbass.

Legitimate?
How?
Pertinent?
How?




Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/14/2013, 8:30 am

happy jack wrote:

[b]I told you - no outrage whatsoever.
Really? So in your world calling someone a "jagoff" isn't an expression of anger and outrage? Rolling Eyes

happy jack wrote:
Just pointing out what a race-obsessed jagoff Tingles is.
Please explain how simply mentioning a persons race makes one "race-obsessed"?
happy jack wrote:
Now, as to my question?
Still waiting.
Me too. As soon as you give me a satisfactory answer you'll get mine.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6030

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/14/2013, 8:44 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Really? So in your world calling someone a "jagoff" isn't an expression of anger and outrage? Rolling Eyes


No, not at all.
It's an expression of derision, as in, "Tingles is a world-class jagoff."




Artie60438 wrote:
As soon as you give me a satisfactory answer you'll get mine.

We both know that you have no answer, don't we?

Since you force me to repeat myself, then repeat myself I must.
And it is no less true than it was the first time I said it.

We both know that you are not refusing to answer me.
We both know that you are incapable of answering me.
If we agree on nothing else, we should at least be able to agree upon that.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/14/2013, 9:02 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Really? So in your world calling someone a "jagoff" isn't an expression of anger and outrage? Rolling Eyes


[b]No, not at all.
It's an expression of derision, as in, "Tingles is a world-class jagoff."
Yeah,but you didn't use it in that context. You addressed him and that is a response of outrage or anger. So now that you've lost that argument let's move on......



happy jack wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
As soon as you give me a satisfactory answer you'll get mine.

[b]We both know that you have no answer, don't we?

Since you force me to repeat myself, then repeat myself I must.
And it is no less true than it was the first time I said it.

We both know that you are not refusing to answer me.
We both know that you are incapable of answering me.
If we agree on nothing else, we should at least be able to agree upon that.
It's simple. As soon as you answer "Please explain how simply mentioning a persons race makes one "race-obsessed"?" you'll get mine.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6030

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/14/2013, 3:19 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Really? So in your world calling someone a "jagoff" isn't an expression of anger and outrage? Rolling Eyes


[b]No, not at all.
It's an expression of derision, as in, "Tingles is a world-class jagoff."
Yeah,but you didn't use it in that context. You addressed him and that is a response of outrage or anger. So now that you've lost that argument let's move on......



happy jack wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
As soon as you give me a satisfactory answer you'll get mine.

[b]We both know that you have no answer, don't we?

Since you force me to repeat myself, then repeat myself I must.
And it is no less true than it was the first time I said it.

We both know that you are not refusing to answer me.
We both know that you are incapable of answering me.
If we agree on nothing else, we should at least be able to agree upon that.
It's simple. As soon as you answer "Please explain how simply mentioning a persons race makes one "race-obsessed"?" you'll get mine.




Artie60438 wrote:

Yeah,but you didn't use it in that context. You addressed him and that is a response of outrage or anger. So now that you've lost that argument let's move on......



There was no “argument” for me to lose, since your so-called “argument” was nothing but a false premise from the outset.






"Simply mentioning a persons race" does not make a person "race-obsessed".
Being "race-obsessed" makes a person "race-obsessed".
See below.





http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2010/01/27/chris-matthews-i-forgot-obama-was-black-tonight-hour#ixzz1sxpcYkt4

Chris Matthews: I Forgot Obama Was Black Tonight

CHRIS MATTHEWS: You know, I was trying to think about who he was tonight, and it's interesting: He is post-racial by all appearances. You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour.


http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2010/01/05/matthews-every-teabagger-white-whats-all-about#ixzz1sxsofRSZ

Matthews: Every 'Teabagger' is White, 'What's That About?'

CHRIS MATTHEWS: So who will lead the tea-baggers? Will it be Rick Perry down in Texas? Will it be Michele Bachman out in Minnesota? Will it be Sarah Palin? You first Mark [McKinnon] it's your idea. The tea-baggers are an interesting group to watch. They're not far right. They're probably center-right, in fact some centrists. But they're generally, I think, Republican voters. Right? Is that fair to say? They vote Republican?
...
MATTHEWS: And they're monochromatic right?
MARK MCKINNON, THE DAILY BEAST: Well I don't know that they're monochromatic?
MATTHEWS: They're not? Every picture I see shows them to be.
MCKINNON: Well there's a lot of people out there that cuts across a lot of demographics who feel disenfranchised.
MATTHEWS: But not that other demographic.
MCKINNON: The other demographic?
MATTHEWS: Meaning they're all white. All of them, every single one of them is white.
MCKINNON: I think that's, I think that's a fair characterization, predominately.
MATTHEWS: Yeah well what's that about?



http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2009/12/07/matthews-mocks-palin-her-supporters-even-reporters-covering-her

First up in the segment, Matthews repeated his concern about the ethnicity of Palin's supporters:
MATTHEWS: When you went out to interview them, did they take her seriously as a presidential type? I'm not saying gonna vote for, do they see her in that league?
MARTIN: Absolutely. I talked to a lot of voters in that line because there was a long line and there was plenty of time waiting. And almost to a person they said that they would like to see her run for president. And that they would not just vote for her, but would caucus for her, too. That's an important distinction. Because a lot of her supporters are not party regular types. They have not, Chris, caucused in the past. So this would be-
MATTHEWS: Were they all white people?
MARTIN: Almost entirely.
MATTHEWS: What do you mean almost?
MARTIN: I saw one African-American.
MATTHEWS: Okay, But it is a certain sort of, what do you call it, socio-metric group that she appeals to.



http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/08/30/matthews-and-guest-on-gop-racism-theyve-been-saying-chicago-a-lot-and-theres-a-lot-of-black-people-there/

For most people, the word “Chicago” evokes images of the Cubs, the Blues Brothers, and really, really thick pizza. But apparently, MSNBC hosts aren’t like most people. You see, for someone like Chris Matthews, the word “Chicago,” when used in relation to President Barack Obama, is — wait for it — a racist dog whistle.
“It’s all part of this Barack Obama as ‘other’ sort of blanket campaign that has been waged by the Republican Party for some time now,” said the Washington Post’s Eugene Robinson during a Wednesday broadcast of MSNBC’s “Hardball with Chris Matthews.”
………
They keep saying Chicago by the way, have you noticed? They keep saying Chicago. That’s another thing that sends that message — “this guy’s helping the poor people in the bad neighborhoods, screwing us in the ‘burbs.”
………
Here’s the fun part via New York Magazine’s John Heilemann: “There’s a lot of black people in Chicago.”
“Yeah, I think that may have something to do with it,” Matthews responded:
………

“According to the Census Bureau in 2010, the percentage of African-Americans in the city of Chicago was roughly 32.9%. The percentage of whites? 45.0%,” writes Weiss.
So, referring to a city where the population of white people outweighs black people is, um, racist and stuff?




Artie60438 wrote:

As soon as you give me a satisfactory answer you'll get mine.



sigh

One more time, if I must:

We both know that you have no answer, don't we?

Since you force me to repeat myself, then repeat myself I must.
And it is no less true than it was the first time I said it.

We both know that you are not refusing to answer me.
We both know that you are incapable of answering me.
If we agree on nothing else, we should at least be able to agree upon that.





Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/14/2013, 4:58 pm

[quote="happy jack"][quote="Artie60438"]
Artie60438 wrote:

Yeah,but you didn't use it in that context. You addressed him and that is a response of outrage or anger. So now that you've lost that argument let's move on......
happy jack wrote:
There was no “argument” for me to lose, since your so-called “argument” was nothing but a false premise from the outset.
Sorry,but you never explained how calling someone a "jagoff" is not an expression of anger or outrage. Game over!

happy jack wrote:
"Simply mentioning a persons race" does not make a person "race-obsessed".
Being "race-obsessed" makes a person "race-obsessed".
See below.
Wow! You found 4 whole ridiculous examples of fake wingnut outrage to prove your point? Chris Matthews has been on MSNBC 5 days a week about 46 weeks a year for years,plus time on national events like the SOTU and election nights and all you could come up with are these 4 horseshit examples?
Let's examine them further..
Quote :
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2010/01/27/chris-matthews-i-forgot-obama-was-black-tonight-hour#ixzz1sxpcYkt4

Chris Matthews: I Forgot Obama Was Black Tonight

CHRIS MATTHEWS: You know, I was trying to think about who he was tonight, and it's interesting: He is post-racial by all appearances. You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour.
No surprise that you left out his explanation for his comments since it damages your case...

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Here the person who he interviewing agrees with him. Are you going to claim that that the Tea party isn't almost all white?
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2010/01/05/matthews-every-teabagger-white-whats-all-about#ixzz1sxsofRSZ
Quote :
Matthews: Every 'Teabagger' is White, 'What's That About?'

CHRIS MATTHEWS: So who will lead the tea-baggers? Will it be Rick Perry down in Texas? Will it be Michele Bachman out in Minnesota? Will it be Sarah Palin? You first Mark [McKinnon] it's your idea. The tea-baggers are an interesting group to watch. They're not far right. They're probably center-right, in fact some centrists. But they're generally, I think, Republican voters. Right? Is that fair to say? They vote Republican?
...
MATTHEWS: And they're monochromatic right?
MARK MCKINNON, THE DAILY BEAST: Well I don't know that they're monochromatic?
MATTHEWS: They're not? Every picture I see shows them to be.
MCKINNON: Well there's a lot of people out there that cuts across a lot of demographics who feel disenfranchised.
MATTHEWS: But not that other demographic.
MCKINNON: The other demographic?
MATTHEWS: Meaning they're all white. All of them, every single one of them is white.
MCKINNON: I think that's, I think that's a fair characterization, predominately.

MATTHEWS: Yeah well what's that about?

Here he correctly points out that almost all of the people at a Palin event were white. What exactly is your problem with that? He's reporting a fact.
Quote :
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2009/12/07/matthews-mocks-palin-her-supporters-even-reporters-covering-her

First up in the segment, Matthews repeated his concern about the ethnicity of Palin's supporters:
MATTHEWS: When you went out to interview them, did they take her seriously as a presidential type? I'm not saying gonna vote for, do they see her in that league?
MARTIN: Absolutely. I talked to a lot of voters in that line because there was a long line and there was plenty of time waiting. And almost to a person they said that they would like to see her run for president. And that they would not just vote for her, but would caucus for her, too. That's an important distinction. Because a lot of her supporters are not party regular types. They have not, Chris, caucused in the past. So this would be-
MATTHEWS: Were they all white people?
MARTIN: Almost entirely.
MATTHEWS: What do you mean almost?
MARTIN: I saw one African-American.
MATTHEWS: Okay, But it is a certain sort of, what do you call it, socio-metric group that she appeals to.

Last but not least you use an op-ed Rolling Eyes
Quote :
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/08/30/matthews-and-guest-on-gop-racism-theyve-been-saying-chicago-a-lot-and-theres-a-lot-of-black-people-there/
What's obvious is that you and the other inhabitants of the bubble known as Planet Wingnuttia have a huge problem with Matthews simply because he's not afraid to point out the racial overtones in the far right Republican base. When he shines the light on it the fake outrage begins,just like this latest nonsense.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6030

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/14/2013, 6:14 pm

[quote="Artie60438"][quote="happy jack"]
Artie60438 wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:

Yeah,but you didn't use it in that context. You addressed him and that is a response of outrage or anger. So now that you've lost that argument let's move on......
happy jack wrote:
There was no “argument” for me to lose, since your so-called “argument” was nothing but a false premise from the outset.
Sorry,but you never explained how calling someone a "jagoff" is not an expression of anger or outrage. Game over!

happy jack wrote:
"Simply mentioning a persons race" does not make a person "race-obsessed".
Being "race-obsessed" makes a person "race-obsessed".
See below.
Wow! You found 4 whole ridiculous examples of fake wingnut outrage to prove your point? Chris Matthews has been on MSNBC 5 days a week about 46 weeks a year for years,plus time on national events like the SOTU and election nights and all you could come up with are these 4 horseshit examples?
Let's examine them further..
Quote :
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2010/01/27/chris-matthews-i-forgot-obama-was-black-tonight-hour#ixzz1sxpcYkt4

Chris Matthews: I Forgot Obama Was Black Tonight

CHRIS MATTHEWS: You know, I was trying to think about who he was tonight, and it's interesting: He is post-racial by all appearances. You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour.
No surprise that you left out his explanation for his comments since it damages your case...

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Here the person who he interviewing agrees with him. Are you going to claim that that the Tea party isn't almost all white?
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2010/01/05/matthews-every-teabagger-white-whats-all-about#ixzz1sxsofRSZ
Quote :
Matthews: Every 'Teabagger' is White, 'What's That About?'

CHRIS MATTHEWS: So who will lead the tea-baggers? Will it be Rick Perry down in Texas? Will it be Michele Bachman out in Minnesota? Will it be Sarah Palin? You first Mark [McKinnon] it's your idea. The tea-baggers are an interesting group to watch. They're not far right. They're probably center-right, in fact some centrists. But they're generally, I think, Republican voters. Right? Is that fair to say? They vote Republican?
...
MATTHEWS: And they're monochromatic right?
MARK MCKINNON, THE DAILY BEAST: Well I don't know that they're monochromatic?
MATTHEWS: They're not? Every picture I see shows them to be.
MCKINNON: Well there's a lot of people out there that cuts across a lot of demographics who feel disenfranchised.
MATTHEWS: But not that other demographic.
MCKINNON: The other demographic?
MATTHEWS: Meaning they're all white. All of them, every single one of them is white.
MCKINNON: I think that's, I think that's a fair characterization, predominately.

MATTHEWS: Yeah well what's that about?

Here he correctly points out that almost all of the people at a Palin event were white. What exactly is your problem with that? He's reporting a fact.
Quote :
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2009/12/07/matthews-mocks-palin-her-supporters-even-reporters-covering-her

First up in the segment, Matthews repeated his concern about the ethnicity of Palin's supporters:
MATTHEWS: When you went out to interview them, did they take her seriously as a presidential type? I'm not saying gonna vote for, do they see her in that league?
MARTIN: Absolutely. I talked to a lot of voters in that line because there was a long line and there was plenty of time waiting. And almost to a person they said that they would like to see her run for president. And that they would not just vote for her, but would caucus for her, too. That's an important distinction. Because a lot of her supporters are not party regular types. They have not, Chris, caucused in the past. So this would be-
MATTHEWS: Were they all white people?
MARTIN: Almost entirely.
MATTHEWS: What do you mean almost?
MARTIN: I saw one African-American.
MATTHEWS: Okay, But it is a certain sort of, what do you call it, socio-metric group that she appeals to.

Last but not least you use an op-ed Rolling Eyes
Quote :
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/08/30/matthews-and-guest-on-gop-racism-theyve-been-saying-chicago-a-lot-and-theres-a-lot-of-black-people-there/
What's obvious is that you and the other inhabitants of the bubble known as Planet Wingnuttia have a huge problem with Matthews simply because he's not afraid to point out the racial overtones in the far right Republican base. When he shines the light on it the fake outrage begins,just like this latest nonsense.



All of this cogent analysis, yet you still can't answer my question, can you?
Didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/15/2013, 6:45 am

happy jack wrote:

[b]All of this cogent analysis, yet you still can't answer my question, can you?
Didn't think so.
No rebuttal,huh? Laughing You still haven't explained
Quote :
What exactly are you so outraged about?
The deal was that I'd answer you once you answered that simple question.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6030

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/15/2013, 8:46 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]All of this cogent analysis, yet you still can't answer my question, can you?
Didn't think so.
No rebuttal,huh? Laughing You still haven't explained
Quote :
What exactly are you so outraged about?
The deal was that I'd answer you once you answered that simple question.

I did answer your question: I am not "outraged".
You may, if you choose, continue to lie about it, but seeing as how I, and I alone, am in the best position to know whether or not I am "outraged", you quite clearly do not know what you are talking about.
That is my answer.
Now, as to your answer?
You know - the one you are clearly unable to give?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/15/2013, 1:06 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]All of this cogent analysis, yet you still can't answer my question, can you?
Didn't think so.
No rebuttal,huh? Laughing You still haven't explained
Quote :
What exactly are you so outraged about?
The deal was that I'd answer you once you answered that simple question.

I did answer your question: I am not "outraged".
You may, if you choose, continue to lie about it, but seeing as how I, and I alone, am in the best position to know whether or not I am "outraged", you quite clearly do not know what you are talking about.
That is my answer.
Ok,then me rephrase it...Why did you start a whole new topic about it and what exactly was your point in doing so? All I'm looking for is an honest answer.
Quote :
Now, as to your answer?
You know - the one you are clearly unable to give?
Answer the above question and I'll happily give you my answer.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6030

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/16/2013, 12:58 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]All of this cogent analysis, yet you still can't answer my question, can you?
Didn't think so.
No rebuttal,huh? Laughing You still haven't explained
Quote :
What exactly are you so outraged about?
The deal was that I'd answer you once you answered that simple question.

I did answer your question: I am not "outraged".
You may, if you choose, continue to lie about it, but seeing as how I, and I alone, am in the best position to know whether or not I am "outraged", you quite clearly do not know what you are talking about.
That is my answer.
Ok,then me rephrase it...Why did you start a whole new topic about it and what exactly was your point in doing so? All I'm looking for is an honest answer.
Quote :
Now, as to your answer?
You know - the one you are clearly unable to give?
Answer the above question and I'll happily give you my answer.



I started a whole new topic because there was no whole old topic about this particular subject matter.
My point in doing so was because I like to make fun of Tingles.
Your turn.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9393

PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   2/17/2013, 11:10 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Ok,then me rephrase it...Why did you start a whole new topic about it and what exactly was your point in doing so? All I'm looking for is an honest answer.
Quote :
Now, as to your answer?
You know - the one you are clearly unable to give?
Answer the above question and I'll happily give you my answer.
I started a whole new topic because there was no whole old topic about this particular subject matter.
My point in doing so was because I like to make fun of Tingles.
Your turn.
See,that wasn't too hard,was it? Smile
Matthew's question was legitimate because of the following....
A manhunt was underway for an ex-cop who had already murdered several people. He had been rumored to be hiding in the area of Big Bear lake,Ca. The suspect was Black. BB Lake is a rural area in the mountains with only 5000 people living there. If it's a predominately white area, then it stands to reason the suspect would probably stand out,and hence the reason for Matthew's question.
As it turns out
Quote :
The 2010 United States Census[7] reported that Big Bear Lake had a population of 5,019. The population density was 768.1 people per square mile (296.6/km²). The racial makeup of Big Bear Lake was 4,204 (83.8%) White, 22 (0.4%) African American,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Any Blacks Live There?   

Back to top Go down
 
Any Blacks Live There?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: