Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Petraeus Quits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
edge540

PostSubject: Petraeus Quits   11/9/2012, 9:41 pm

Petraeus Quits; Evidence of Affair Was Found by F.B.I.

Giddy up, Dave

Holy crap, she's married
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Broadwell
Back to top Go down
edge540

PostSubject: Re: Petraeus Quits   11/10/2012, 4:37 pm

Good grief, this turning into As The World Turns lol!

Official: Harassing emails led to FBI probe
http://news.yahoo.com/official-harassing-emails-led-fbi-probe-214723267.html
Back to top Go down
edge540

PostSubject: Re: Petraeus Quits   11/11/2012, 12:29 pm

It's a conspiracy! It's a conspiracy!

Here we go again, the batshit crazyass loons are coming out of the woodwork again.
Quote :
Obama cover-up claim over CIA chief's affair: Was the relationship discovered by FBI months ago, but hushed up due to election?

By Caroline Graham and William Lowther

PUBLISHED:19:53 EST, 10 November 2012|

President Obama faced allegations of a major political cover-up last night over the resignation of CIA chief General David Petraeus, who had an affair with a married woman.

Congress is expected to investigate claims that the affair was hushed up to protect Obama’s re-election campaign.

It is believed the affair was discovered by the FBI months ago, but not made public until after the election.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231203/Barack-Obama-David-Petraeus-Was-relationship-discovered-FBI-months-ago-hushed-election.html#ixzz2BwL2aPe9

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Petraeus Quits   11/11/2012, 1:11 pm

edge540 wrote:
It's a conspiracy! It's a conspiracy!

Here we go again, the batshit crazyass loons are coming out of the woodwork again.
Yep,here's comes another fake outrage....
Right Wing Leftovers - 11/9/12
Quote :
Ben Shapiro on Breitbart says David Petraeus didn’t willingly resign but was pushed out by the “Obama Mafia” and his “resignation is only the most recent evidence that the Obama administration will lie to the American people to achieve its ends.” Laura Ingraham and Monica Crowley seem to agree.

But wait Shocked There's more affraid Edge,You better go warn Mr Grape Laughing
Loony Pamela Geller: Petraeus Resignation Is an Obama Plot to Put a Muslim in Charge of the CIA
Quote :
Just another stealth shariah plot by BHO

The right wing universe is now in full-bore conspiracy theory mode over the resignation of CIA Director David Petraeus, just as I predicted. It’s a case study in the conservative movement’s decline into bad craziness; they’re all muttering darkly about cover-ups and hidden connections and “questioning the timing.”

One of the most brain-dead of the wingnuts, loony hateblogger Pamela Geller, has a typical post on the subject; for her it’s all part of the Islamic supremacist stealth shariah takeover of America, of course:
Quote :
I do not believe it was the real reason was [sic] an extramarital affair. I believe it was Benghazi. He refused to be the fall guy. When did an affair ever stop a Democrat. If anything….

Perhaps one of Obama’s many Muslim Brotherhood advisors are on the shortlist to replace him.
Someone needs to clue in Ms Geller that Patraeus is a registered Republican
Back to top Go down
edge540

PostSubject: Re: Petraeus Quits   11/12/2012, 9:32 am

I think both grape and jack either jumped off a bridge, took cyanide or had an aneurysm.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petraeus Quits   

Back to top Go down

Petraeus Quits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: