Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liberal media? What liberal media?

Go down 
+3
KarenT
edge540
Artie60438
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/20/2018, 4:14 am

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers who obsesses on ejaculation while discussing murdered schoolchildren 60438 wrote:
   The Prosecution presented a mountain of evidence including specific threads and page numbers.

If by 'mountain' you mean 'none', then yes, that statement is true.

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers who obsesses on ejaculation while discussing murdered schoolchildren 60438 wrote:
   Defendent troll presented no defense

There was nothing presented for the defendant to defend.

.... instead choosing to rant and rave with the usual untrue gender attacks like the one presented above.  

Which of your genders did I attack?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/29/2018, 8:36 pm

happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:

As I said,I am a man.

Actually, I don't believe you are.

You've never met me,so how could you possibly reach that idiotic conclusion?

Because I am a man, and I know other men and, thankfully, you are not a thing like any of us.

However,if I was indeed not a man,what difference would that possibly make?

You are indeed not a man, so your question as to what difference it would make is moot.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455874/toxic-masculinity-myth-fuels-culture-wars

What is a man? A cultural conservative would respond with simple biology and build from there. A man is a person with a distinct chromosomal and physical makeup who — from birth — is typically distinctly different from women. Men are typically physically stronger than women. They’re typically more aggressive than women. They typically have a different emotional response to events. Thus, the raising and training of a boy is typically a different task from the raising and training of a girl. The cultural conservative looks at the male child and says, I want to train him to take care of a family, to be a provider and a protector. I want to channel his strength and aggression into duty, courage, and honor. I want to channel his drive and energy into a lifelong quest for self-improvement and service. In other words, I don’t want him to see his masculinity as a problem to be controlled but rather a gift to be properly enjoyed. A cultural liberal - especially a secular cultural liberal - increasingly responds with a fundamentally different answer. A man is a person who believes that he’s a man. His masculinity is unrelated to his biology and instead inextricably linked to his self-conception. Since both men and women can possess stereotypically “masculine” or “feminine” traits, the terms themselves have little meaning — except as a means of understanding outdated and damaging gender stereotypes. To the extent that a man has any special responsibility, it is to combat toxic masculinity and to undermine male privilege. Masculinity, as traditionally understood, isn’t a gift to be properly enjoyed but rather a problem to be controlled.

So, you may believe that you are a man.
And you may hold the self-conception that you are a man.
But you're not.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/30/2018, 8:53 am

happy jack wrote:
]So, you may believe that you are a man.
But you're not.
No need to show off your breathtaking stupidity. Everyone here is well aware of it
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/30/2018, 10:26 am

happy jack wrote:
But you're not.
No need to show off your breathtaking stupidity. Everyone here is well aware of it

I guess if you believe that you are a man, then you are a man.
Do you know what that makes you?
That makes you the Rachel Dolezal of men.
Congratulations!!!!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/30/2018, 10:44 am

[quote="happy jack"]
happy jack wrote:
But you're not.

Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Congratulations!!!!
Since I'm not fluent in the language of Planet Wingnuttia please explain
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/30/2018, 12:02 pm

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
But you're not.

happy jack wrote:
Congratulations!!!!

I'd be more than happy to explain.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3121061/Local-NAACP-leader-professor-African-studies-outed-WHITE-parents-convincing-community-black-years.html

The parents of a white NAACP leader who claimed to be African American have claimed that she cut them out because she didn't want them ruining her image.
Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal spoke from their home in Troy, Montana on Friday after they revealed that their daughter, Spokane's NAACP Chapter President Rachel Dolezal, has been misleading people about her ethnicity for years.
Dolezal, who has been a civil rights activist across Idaho and Washington and works part-time as an Africana Studies professor at Eastern Washington University, is now facing a city ethics probe for falsely claiming on an application that she was black.

Her parents, who are estranged from their daughter, say they first found out she was claiming to be African American as they read a newspaper article about her 'some years ago'.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/30/2018, 2:07 pm

Nutso Trump Worshiper wrote:
happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
But you're not.

happy jack wrote:
Congratulations!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3121061/Local-NAACP-leader-professor-African-studies-outed-WHITE-parents-convincing-community-black-years.html

The parents of a white NAACP leader who claimed to be African American have claimed that she cut them out because she didn't want them ruining her image.
Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal spoke from their home in Troy, Montana on Friday after they revealed that their daughter, Spokane's NAACP Chapter President Rachel Dolezal, has been misleading people about her ethnicity for years.
Dolezal, who has been a civil rights activist across Idaho and Washington and works part-time as an Africana Studies professor at Eastern Washington University, is now facing a city ethics probe for falsely claiming on an application that she was black.

Her parents, who are estranged from their daughter, say they first found out she was claiming to be African American as they read a newspaper article about her 'some years ago'.

Another straw man rabbit hole that has nothing to do with me.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/30/2018, 3:51 pm

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
But you're not.

happy jack wrote:
Congratulations!!!!

Oh, it has everything to do with you, and I can show you:

She believes that she is black, but she's not.
You believe that you are a man, but you're not.

See how easy that was?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/30/2018, 8:36 pm

happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the truth from a congenital liar wrote:
happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
But you're not.

happy jack wrote:
Congratulations!!!!

Trump Worshiping Fool wrote:
Oh, it has everything to do with you, and I can show you:

She believes that she is black, but she's not.
You believe that you are a man, but you're not.
Says the village idiot of this and other message boards.
Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Rofl
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/31/2018, 11:40 am

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mike-ciandella/2018/01/31/msnbcs-host-family-church-military-tropes-1950s-era-nationalism

During President Trump’s first State of the Union address on January 30, MSNBC host Joy Reid took to Twitter to rant about how polarizing the speech was – not because of any of the policies he mentioned, but because it talked about things like “family” and “church,” which she dismissed as outdated and nationalistic tropes.  
Her Tweet read: “Church ... family ... police ... military ... the national anthem ... Trump trying to call on all the tropes of 1950s-era nationalism. The goal of this speech appears to be to force the normalization of Trump on the terms of the bygone era his supporters are nostalgic for. #SOTU”

Bygone era?
I guess.
Nowadays, the only "church" that seems to be respected is the one that preaches the religion of liberalism.
The only "family" to be respected is one with two mommies or two daddies.
The only good members of the "police" (according to Artie60438) are the dead ones.
The "military" is considered to be nothing more than a band of brutes afflicted with toxic masculinity (def. mas-cu-lin-i-ty, noun - 1. the state of being masculine. 2. a condition which Artie60438 has not even a nodding acquaintance.)
And the only apparent use for the "national anthem" is that it gives rich, spoiled malcontents a soapbox upon which they may kneel to show their immaturity and lack of respect for the nation that allowed them to become rich, spoiled malcontents.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty4/15/2018, 11:44 am

Oh, my stars!!!!
It appears that the biased media is upset with media bias.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/12/media/national-enquirer-president-trump-coverage/index.html

How the Trump-friendly National Enquirer has been promoting his presidency

by Julia Waldow and Brian Stelter   @CNNMoney
April 12, 2018: 4:44 PM ET

New Yorker: National Enquirer paid Trump Tower doorman hush money

The National Enquirer is back in the news for its alleged use of "catch and kill" tactics to protect President Trump. The tabloid has been shielding Trump from embarrassing stories for years, as The New Yorker and others have documented.
Burying bad news is one half of the story. But what about the other half -- the Enquirer's promotion of pro-Trump storylines?

We went through the Enquirer's cover archive dating back to the week of Trump's inauguration. It's really remarkable: The Enquirer has been telling a consistent tale for more than a year.

Trump is the hero of these stories. His enemies are numerous: The FBI, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Kim Jong Un, and "traitors."

To hear the Enquirer tell it, Trump has a "shocking IQ" and nerves of steel. A headline about threats from North Korea declared that "our prez refuses to blink!"

But he's also a victim, according to the Enquirer: A victim of "illegal wiretaps," repeated attempts at "sabotage," and secret plots to impeach him.

national enquirer trump headlines
These headlines are fanciful and sometimes far, far from reality. But it's important to see what the publication sold at markets across America, owned by Trump's longtime publishing friend David Pecker, is telling shoppers and readers. Here are all the Trump-related headlines from the paper's front page since January 2017:

March 26, 2018: Breaking news: Trump family escapes death (Subtitle: How the Secret Service saved them)

March 19, 2018: Surrounded by traitors!: Donald & Melania fight back! (Subtitles: Exposing the lies, leaks, & intimidation / How they'll crush their enemies!)

February 19, 2018: Explosive Enquirer investigation proves... Obama & Hillary ordered FBI to spy on Trump! (Subtitles: 7 illegal wiretaps by Barack & Clinton's corrupt FBI cronies / 42 secret papers leaked to sabotage Donald's presidency / Next? Going to jail! / 'It's worse than Watergate!')

January 29, 2018, in the wake of Michael Wolff's "Fire and Fury" book: Proof Obama behind... Book of lies! (Subtitles: The bombshell evidence / Fake news author's shocking claims / Staffers think prez is dumb (false!) / His ego is out of control (false!) / He's hated by his own family (false!)

January 22, 2018: Explosive new evidence exonerates Prez Trump!

January 8, 2018: Proof! FBI plot to impeach Trump! (Subtitle: The rogue agents, Obama & Hillary's role and what Donald Jr. is doing to stop it)

December 25, 2017: Clinton rigged Trump investigation! (Subtitles: Rogue FBI agent caught faking evidence / 4 investigators have cash ties to Clintons)

December 11, 2017: Exposed! Capitol Hill of horrors! (Subtitles: Gropers, cheaters & losers named inside! / Trump's secret probe nails perv politicians, military brass and VIP bureaucrats!)

December 4, 2017: Trump's secret war on Scientology! (Subtitles: Cult's spy caught in White House / Inside the secret FBI investigation)

November 13, 2017: Trump exposes JFK assassination cover-up: Oswald worked for CIA!

August 21, 2017: Obama's plot to destroy Trump! (Subtitle: The lies, leaks, spying - and what he'll do next!)

July 31, 2017: Truth about Russia scandal: Hillary framed Trump family! (Subtitle: How she set up Donald's son with dirt file emails!)

July 24, 2017: Inside Trump's nuclear showdown: Under siege! (Subtitle: With ICBM's aimed at America's West Coast, our prez refuses to blink!)

July 3, 2017: Trump: You're fired! (Subtitle: Furious Prez cleans house!)

May 29, 2017: Only in Enquirer: Real reason behind Comey's FBI firing!

May 22, 2017: Revealed! Secret 9-step strategy: Trump's plan for world peace! (Subtitles: How the Prez & Kushner got America's greatest minds to solve the crisis / What he really told Putin)

May 8, 2017: World War 3 is coming! (Subtitle: Step-by-step: How Trump will crush our 8 enemies!)

May 1, 2017: At last the truth about Russia: What Trump doesn't know! (Subtitle: Revealed: 10 spies murdered in 15 months to bury proof of Putin's election hacking)

April 24, 2017: Inside White House situation room: Trump declares war on dictators!

April 17, 2017: All the president's men reveal truth about... Trump & Russia! (Subtitles: Destroyed FBI evidence / Special intel report)

April 10, 2017: Trump family in danger! (Subtitles: Terrorists steal laptop with blueprints of all their homes! / Secret service agents drunk on duty! / Death threats & kidnapping plots!)

April 3, 2017: World exclusive: Trump catches Russia's White House spy!

March 27, 2017: Proof Obama wiretapped Trump! (Subtitles: Lies, leaks & illegal bugging / Next: Treason charges & the trial of the century!)

March 20, 2017: Prez Trump tell-all: How I'm cleaning up Obama's mess! (Subtitles: What the president is doing for you!: Making medicine cheap again! / 25 million new high paying jobs! / $3 trillion economic jump-start!) // Plus amazing secrets behind triumphant Capitol Hill speech

March 13, 2017: President Trump: The secret psych evaluation! (Subtitles: His shocking IQ / What Russia knows / How he stacks up against world leaders!)

March 6, 2017: Proof! Obama sabotaging Prez Trump

February 27, 2017: Melania & Ivanka Trump's Private Lives! (Subtitles: Secret heartaches / Amazing courage / Restoring grace to the White House)

February 20, 2017: Obama's secret plot to impeach Trump! (Subtitles: Exposed: Plan to sabotage Muslim ban & dramatic executive orders! / Revealed: How Donald will foil treasonous power grab!)

February 6, 2017: Special report: Trump's top 7 advisers: What they're hiding!

January 30, 2017: President Trump's enemies hit list! (Subtitle: Who he hates & his sweet revenge!)

January 23, 2017: Inauguration Bombshell: President Trump's secret summit with Putin! (Subtitles: U.S.-Russia alliance to destroy China / Overthrow North Korea & Iran dictators / Prosecute the real election hackers)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty4/15/2018, 3:32 pm

This just in from Planet Wingnuttia!!!
Trump Worshiping Footwipe Who Gets His News From Cranks Like Alex Jones wrote:
[b]Oh, my stars!!!!
It appears that the biased media is upset with media bias.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty10/15/2018, 12:03 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/melania-trump-admits-she-wore-170226690.html

Melania Trump Admits She Wore ‘I Really Don’t Care’ Jacket to Annoy ‘Left-Wing Media’

Jon Levine
The WrapOctober 13, 2018

Melania Trump revealed on Friday that her “I really don’t care” jacket, which she wore during a June visit to migrant children being held in U.S. detention centers, had in fact been part of an effort to troll her liberal critics.
“It was for the people and the left-wing media who are criticizing me and I want to show them that I don’t care,” she told ABC’s Tom Llamas, noting she specifically elected to wear the jacket in response to media outrage about it.
“It was kind of a message. After the visit I put it back on because I [saw] how the media got obsessed about it,” she said. “I would prefer they focus on what I do and my initiatives [rather] than what I wear.”
The first lady also said it was “obvious” she didn’t wear the jacket to make light of the detained children.

I realize that she is not the most attractive First Lady to come along but, setting aside Hillary Clinton and Eleanor Roosevelt, she is comparatively not too shabby. So I hope that her wardrobe does not continue to be an issue.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty10/23/2018, 11:57 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-carolina-police-officer-fatally-021626506.html

First comes the headline ….

A North Carolina Police Officer Fatally Shot a Black Motorist During a Traffic Stop

Associated Press
Time•
October 22, 2018

…. then comes the reality:

(WASHINGTON, N.C.) A white North Carolina police officer fatally shot a black motorist who stepped out of his vehicle with a gun during a traffic stop, authorities said Monday.

Don't these people have any sense of decency at all?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/15/2019, 1:14 pm

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/handcuffed-drugged-with-ketamine-truth-behind-thai-cave-rescue/news-story/172803c159e20de5cef5dee324266d30

Handcuffed, drugged with ketamine: Truth behind Thai cave rescue

This headline is the epitome of fake news.
These boys are alive today because of the toxic masculinity, the bravery, and the resourcefulness of the men who pulled them out of the cave.
Does this outrage arise because of the possibility that the drugs they were given were not gluten-free?
Assholes.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/15/2019, 3:29 pm

happy jack wrote:
https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/handcuffed-drugged-with-ketamine-truth-behind-thai-cave-rescue/news-story/172803c159e20de5cef5dee324266d30

These boys are alive today because of the toxic masculinity, the bravery, and the resourcefulness of the men who pulled them out of the cave.
Does this outrage arise because of the possibility that the drugs they were given were not gluten-free?
Assholes.

What are you going on about? I read the article... I didn't read anything about "outrage." Did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/16/2019, 4:35 am

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Assholes.

What are you going on about?  I read the article... I didn't read anything about "outrage."  Did I miss something?

There is nothing in the article about "outrage". I specifically cited the headline, which reads as if it came from the front page of some sensationalized, pearl-clutching scandal rag.
Tell me - if you had read no further than the headline, would you assume that the article is intended to put a positive spin, or a negative spin, on the actions of the rescuers?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/16/2019, 2:54 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Assholes.

What are you going on about?  I read the article... I didn't read anything about "outrage."  Did I miss something?

There is nothing in the article about "outrage". I specifically cited the headline, which reads as if it came from the front page of some sensationalized, pearl-clutching scandal rag.
Tell me - if you had read no further than the headline, would you assume that the article is intended to put a positive spin, or a negative spin, on the actions of the rescuers?

It's a "click bait" headline... what the hell does the "liberal media" have to do with it?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/22/2019, 8:50 am

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=59696&fbclid=IwAR1J5d583o5lbmcvVCESTHj_4jkhfhqVaYRUaSDsngtPpkwU_l5tZ7Ns2N4

HATE HOAX: Native American Activist Approached Chanting Covington Catholic Teens, Got In Their Face

Native American man told media that teen "just blocked my way and wouldn't allow me to retreat."

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/22/2019, 12:17 pm

I'm absolutely fascinated by the websites you read.

Also, that part of the incident was in every mainstream media account if the incident that I read.

Did you not read them first? Do you not at all?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/22/2019, 4:00 pm

Heretic wrote:
I'm absolutely fascinated by the websites you read.

Also, that part of the incident was in every mainstream media account if the incident that I read.

Did you not read them first?  Do you not at all?

Just happened to click on one link of many on the topic.
Why do you have your tits in such an uproar over it?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/23/2019, 8:33 am

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Death-threats-and-protests-beseige-Kentucky-town-13552921.php

Kentucky town reels from fallout over viral National Mall faceoff
The Washington Post
Published 6:19 pm PST, Tuesday, January 22, 2019

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-high-school-deplorables-11548202058

The High School Deplorables
MAGA hats, the March for Life, Covington Catholic—and the mob.

White, pro-life, and wearing MAGA hats.
These boys really managed to hit the irrational liberal trifecta of outrage, didn't they?
Even crazy Howard Dean chimed in to call their school "a hate factory", so I guess that settles that.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/23/2019, 11:59 am

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/01/nick-sandmann-nathan-phillips-maga-video.html

The MAGA Teens Aren’t Innocent Victims

By Ruth Graham
Jan 21, 20196:28 PM

………

“If the Covington Catholic incident was a test, it’s one I failed,” Ohio writer Julie Irwin Zimmerman wrote in the Atlantic, vowing to “sit out” the next outrage cycle. “As I watched the longer videos, I began to see the smirking kid in a different light.”
I still don’t—or at least not completely. Most accounts, including mine, made no claim that Sandmann first approached Phillips. And it’s worth noting that Sandmann’s actions were seen as aggressive by almost everyone who saw that initial video, including those most inclined to be sympathetic to him. The boy’s school and its Catholic diocese quickly issued an apology. The March for Life posted a statement (now deleted) from its president saying that the “reprehensible behavior” in the video does not represent the march. Many other March for Life attendees and supporters reacted in horror and shame. This is because of what everyone saw so clearly in the initial clip, and what hasn’t changed with the additional information: Sandmann’s smirk, and his failure to get out of Phillips’ face. I described Sandmann’s expression on Saturday as “The face that sneers, ‘What? I’m just standing here,’ if you flinch or cry or lash out.” Or, as Sandmann put it in his statement, “I never interacted with this protestor. I did not speak to him. I did not make any hand gestures or other aggressive moves.”

……...

A few questions for you, Ms.Graham, you ridiculous twit:
Why was it incumbent upon Mr. Sandmann, who was merely standing in one spot, to move out of the way of someone who approached him?
Why could not Mr. Phillips have simply sidestepped and gone on his way like - you know - any normal person on a city street would do?
I must confess that I have not kept current with the traffic laws in Washington D.C., but I would confidently bet that there is not a statute to the effect that elderly Native Americans have the right-of-way.
How long do you intend to backpedal on this issue?
And, on a side note - what the fuck is wrong with you?

As I have said time and again - true colors.
You people are, indisputably, fucking nuts.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/25/2019, 3:28 am

happy jack wrote:

You don't need to tell us.  We already know you never do your homework on a given topic and, like Trump, simply regurgitate the last thing you've read from whatever garbage websites you read without verifying if it's true.

happy jack wrote:

Says the guy posting about it for two days...  Suspect
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty1/25/2019, 7:54 am

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

You don't need to tell us.  We already know you never do your homework on a given topic and, like Trump, simply regurgitate the last thing you've read from whatever garbage websites you read without verifying if it's true.

happy jack wrote:

Says the guy posting about it for two days...  Suspect

No, my query about your tits being in an uproar was not aimed at the topic about which I was posting, but rather aimed at why you are so concerned about the particular link I chose to post, considering that it doesn't contain anything vastly different from the many other links that were contemporarily available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberal media? What liberal media?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next