Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Best Political Ads

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1917

PostSubject: Best Political Ads   5/5/2012, 3:05 pm

Saw this ad this morning, and thought that it was worth posting. It really puts Obama's first term in perspective. IMHO, it's a really great piece of work that's well worth watching.



Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   5/5/2012, 4:04 pm

Terrific ad. Now all they have to do is figure out how to shorten it enough to fit the average voter's attention span.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3109

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   5/5/2012, 11:05 pm

What's the old Dragnet quote? "Just the facts, ma'am." Love it. It's about time they went on a total offensive. This makes the only counter talking point to be "well, there's still unemployed..." (as some asshat on the latest episode of Bill Maher tried to make) which is just the equivalent of "well, he hasn't cured cancer yet, so he's a total tool..." Rolling Eyes

But we're the ones that supposedly thought he was the Messiah, remember? Laughing

Or I guess we can just vote for the global warming denying, evolution denying, magic underwear wearing Mormon. You know, 'cause he's got a firm grip on reality...
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   5/6/2012, 12:59 am

There's nothing I like better than seeing such rousing, no-holds-barred debate among the three of you. But please - lighten up on each other a little bit. I'd hate to see this lead to fisticuffs.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   5/6/2012, 7:46 am

happy jack wrote:
[b]There's nothing I like better than seeing such rousing, no-holds-barred debate among the three of you. But please - lighten up on each other a little bit. I'd hate to see this lead to fisticuffs.
Now that your candidate,Mittens Romney,has been chosen for you,are you going to step up to the plate and try and make a case for him,or just continue to hide under a rock like you did during the primaries?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   5/6/2012, 7:45 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Now that your candidate,Mittens Romney,has been chosen for you,are you going to step up to the plate and try and make a case for him,or just continue to hide under a rock like you did during the primaries?

No, I'll pass.
I see no reason to put myself through the ordeal of watching some asswipe post on a daily basis about Romney putting his dog on top of a car.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   5/6/2012, 9:00 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Now that your candidate,Mittens Romney,has been chosen for you,are you going to step up to the plate and try and make a case for him,or just continue to hide under a rock like you did during the primaries?

[b]No, I'll pass.
I see no reason to put myself through the ordeal of watching some asswipe post on a daily basis about Romney putting his dog on top of a car.
Wow,still as gutless as ever. How sad. Sad I was really looking forward to carving up your arguments like I always do,Mr Pinata.

You can crawl back under the baseboard now. cheers
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   5/6/2012, 10:36 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Now that your candidate,Mittens Romney,has been chosen for you,are you going to step up to the plate and try and make a case for him,or just continue to hide under a rock like you did during the primaries?

[b]No, I'll pass.
I see no reason to put myself through the ordeal of watching some asswipe post on a daily basis about Romney putting his dog on top of a car.
Wow,still as gutless as ever. How sad. Sad I was really looking forward to carving up your arguments like I always do,Mr Pinata.

You can crawl back under the baseboard now. cheers

Unlike some people, I do not equate posting anonymously on a message board with having ‘guts’. Someone equating the two would quite possibly be one of the poorest excuses for an alleged man that can be conceived. Additionally, worrying about what a pussified Internet turd thinks of me or my choice of candidates is not real high on my to-do list.
Does that clarify my position for you?
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   5/7/2012, 8:33 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Now that your candidate,Mittens Romney,has been chosen for you,are you going to step up to the plate and try and make a case for him,or just continue to hide under a rock like you did during the primaries?

No, I'll pass.
I see no reason to put myself through the ordeal of watching some asswipe post on a daily basis about Romney putting his dog on top of a car.
Nice strawman.
Seriously, you don't want to tell us why Mittens would be better than Barry?
Aw, come on now.
Perhaps you can give us an example of which Romney policy is your favorite. Or maybe you can tell us what Mittens is going to do with the economy as opposed to Barry.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   5/7/2012, 2:00 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Now that your candidate,Mittens Romney,has been chosen for you,are you going to step up to the plate and try and make a case for him,or just continue to hide under a rock like you did during the primaries?

No, I'll pass.
I see no reason to put myself through the ordeal of watching some asswipe post on a daily basis about Romney putting his dog on top of a car.
Nice strawman.
Never mind the fact that we have a 3 page thread
Mitt Romney v10.0 where almost everyone on this board,except him,has weighed in at some time or another.
Quote :
Seriously, you don't want to tell us why Mittens would be better than Barry?
Aw, come on now.
Perhaps you can give us an example of which Romney policy is your favorite. Or maybe you can tell us what Mittens is going to do with the economy as opposed to Barry.
Maybe he can start with Mitten's record as Gov of Massachusetts? Surely he must have something to brag about besides the fact they were 47th in job creation?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   5/10/2012, 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   6/6/2012, 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   7/9/2012, 1:37 pm


What was the Rombot's campaign response to these logical questions?
Quote :
“The Obama campaign’s latest unfounded character assault on Mitt Romney is unseemly and disgusting.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   7/14/2012, 7:35 am

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   7/14/2012, 3:37 pm

This one is a beauty Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   7/18/2012, 7:22 am

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   7/18/2012, 9:23 pm

Funnier and funnier...2 for the price of 1 today... Laughing

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   7/25/2012, 7:27 am

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   8/7/2012, 2:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   8/10/2012, 3:52 pm

Watch this ad to the end. Last line is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3109

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   8/10/2012, 4:44 pm

The best part is watching how quickly the Tax Policy Center went from being heralded as "independent" and "nonpartisan" by the Right to biased "class warriors".

And you did see this, right?



Off message! Off message!!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   8/26/2012, 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   9/13/2012, 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   9/16/2012, 11:01 am

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   9/19/2012, 5:27 pm

Etch-A-Sketch your way out of this,Mittens!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   

Back to top Go down
 
Best Political Ads
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: