Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Abortion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/6/2012, 11:54 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Really genius? Then why does the pro-life crowd have a site http://www.stopstericycle.com/ ? Please explain to all of us what they're mad at?

I don't know. I don't speak for them, and they don't speak for me.
Translation:I have no answer for that so I'll just dodge the question entirely rather than visiting the site and informing myself of their issues with Stericycle.
The fact the the Pro-Life crowd has a website dedicated to stopping Stericycle blows your whole argument out of the water.
Dining room table wrote:

One more time:
Stericycle does not provide abortions, nor does it cause abortions to take place.[/b]
Over and over and over,we've agreed on that sigh No matter how many times you repeat that, it still doesn't change the fact that
Quote :
Stericycle is an ancillary abortion service provider and that Mitt Romney has profited from it.
Adjective:
Providing necessary support to the primary activity
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/6/2012, 1:51 pm

happy jack wrote:
One more time:
Stericycle does not provide abortions, nor does it cause abortions to take place.
Yep, and the sky is blue. Nice straw man.
Bottom line here is that Willard profited from abortions, something that he was for before he was against it.
Goes to show that Willard doesn't give a crap about abortions as lond as there is lots and lots of money to be made. Willard is all about making money and he doesn't give a shit about how he makes it.


Willard is a fraud.


Last edited by edge540 on 7/6/2012, 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/6/2012, 1:57 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
The fact the the Pro-Life crowd has a website dedicated to stopping Stericycle blows your whole argument out of the water.
Not a single thing about my argument has been blown out of the water, inasmuch as my only argument has been that Stericycle does not provide abortions, nor does it cause abortions to take place.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/6/2012, 1:58 pm

edge540 wrote:

Willard is is fraud.
Is is he?
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/6/2012, 2:02 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Willard is is fraud.
Is is he?

Yes yes

Good to see you agree agree.
Willard profited from abortions, something that he was for before he was against it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/6/2012, 2:54 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
The fact the the Pro-Life crowd has a website dedicated to stopping Stericycle blows your whole argument out of the water.
[b]Not a single thing about my argument has been blown out of the water, inasmuch as my only argument has been that Stericycle does not provide abortions, nor does it cause abortions to take place.
Really genius? For starters you have yet to explain away why fervent Pro-Choice advocates have put together a website entitled http://www.stopstericycle.com/

Now answer this question:
Is Stericycle an ancillary service provider to facilities like Planned Parenhood that perform abortions? Yes or No?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/6/2012, 3:17 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
The fact the the Pro-Life crowd has a website dedicated to stopping Stericycle blows your whole argument out of the water.
[b]Not a single thing about my argument has been blown out of the water, inasmuch as my only argument has been that Stericycle does not provide abortions, nor does it cause abortions to take place.
Really genius? For starters you have yet to explain away why fervent Pro-Choice advocates have put together a website entitled http://www.stopstericycle.com/
Explaining away a website that I neither cited nor advocated for is really not in my job description, and the website was not in any way involved in the unassailable argument I made, which was: Stericycle does not provide abortions, nor does it cause abortions to take place.



Artie60438 wrote:

Now answer this question:
Is Stericycle an ancillary service provider to facilities like Planned Parenhood that perform abortions? Yes or No?
Yes. Other ancillary service providers to facilities like Planned Parenthood would include the local water department, the local electric company, the local post office, etc.. And those ancillary service providers have one thing in common with Stericycle – none of them provides abortions, nor do any of them cause abortions to take place.
That should be simple enough for even you to comprehend.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/6/2012, 3:43 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Really genius? For starters you have yet to explain away why fervent Pro-Choice advocates have put together a website entitled http://www.stopstericycle.com/
Quote :
Explaining away a website that I neither cited nor advocated for is really not in my job description
Bottom line is that website is evidence put forth by me that you simply can't explain away or offer any explanation. That's a +1 for me.

Artie60438 wrote:

Now answer this question:
Is Stericycle an ancillary service provider to facilities like Planned Parenhood that perform abortions? Yes or No?
Quote :
Yes. Other ancillary service providers to facilities like Planned Parenthood would include the local water department, the local electric company, the local post office, etc..
Do any of your examples cart away dead fetuses? No,but Stericycle does.

Now let me rephrase the question: Does Stericycle,an ancillary service provider to abortion clinics,remove and dispose of the dead fetuses that are the product of abortions? Yes or No?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/6/2012, 4:21 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Bottom line is that website is evidence put forth by me that you simply can't explain away or offer any explanation. That's a +1 for me.

Pay attention for a change, would you?
happy jack wrote:
Explaining away a website that I neither cited nor advocated for is really not in my job description, and the website was not in any way involved in the unassailable argument I made, which was: Stericycle does not provide abortions, nor does it cause abortions to take place.



Artie60438 wrote:
Do any of your examples cart away dead fetuses? No,but Stericycle does.

Does Stericycle provide the light, power, water or anything else necessary to make the abortions possible in the first place?
No, but the local utility companies do.
Once again, since it hasn't seemed to sink in: Stericycle does not provide abortions, nor does it cause abortions to take place.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/6/2012, 4:51 pm

Cowardly Troll wrote:
straw man gibberish
Are you going to answer the question or take the coward's way out and just respond with more nonsense?
Artie60438 wrote:
Does Stericycle,an ancillary service provider to abortion clinics,remove and dispose of the dead fetuses that are the product of abortions? Yes or No?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/6/2012, 5:31 pm

Let me ask you this, Jack...

Assuming the ROI is excellent, would you invest in Stericycle?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/7/2012, 10:45 am

Scorpion wrote:
Let me ask you this, Jack...

Assuming the ROI is excellent, would you invest in Stericycle?

Why not? I don’t see Stericycle as having done anything wrong. All of their action takes place after the fact; they play no part in the performance of abortions.



http://www.stericycle.com/
Our services include medical waste disposal, sharps disposal management, product recalls and retrievals, OSHA compliance programs, pharmaceutical recalls and waste disposal, medical device returns, hazardous waste disposal, hospital waste stream management, mailback kits, infection-control products and patient communications services.



I don’t see anything inherently immoral or illegal in the above mission statement.
Do you?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/7/2012, 10:49 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Cowardly Troll wrote:
straw man gibberish
Are you going to answer the question or take the coward's way out and just respond with more nonsense?
Artie60438 wrote:
Does Stericycle,an ancillary service provider to abortion clinics,remove and dispose of the dead fetuses that are the product of abortions? Yes or No?
I already answered your question.
Pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/7/2012, 11:08 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Cowardly Troll wrote:
straw man gibberish
Are you going to answer the question or take the coward's way out and just respond with more nonsense?
Artie60438 wrote:
Does Stericycle,an ancillary service provider to abortion clinics,remove and dispose of the dead fetuses that are the product of abortions? Yes or No?
[b]I already answered your question.
Pay attention.
Ok,so your answer is YES. Just wanted to make sure.


Last edited by Artie60438 on 7/7/2012, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KarenT



Posts : 1328

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/7/2012, 1:30 pm

Sounds like they provide a lot of services. Sort of like Planned Parenthood.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/7/2012, 1:43 pm

KarenT wrote:
Sounds like they provide a lot of services. Sort of like Planned Parenthood.
There is certainly one service that Planned Parenthood provides that Stericycle does not - abortion.
Back to top Go down
KarenT



Posts : 1328

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/7/2012, 2:02 pm

Thanks for pointing that out, Jack.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/7/2012, 2:40 pm

KarenT wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out, Jack.
Well, I had to. A certain person on this board can't seem to grasp that simple fact.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/7/2012, 3:05 pm

happy jack wrote:
KarenT wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out, Jack.
[b]Well, I had to. A certain person on this board can't seem to grasp that simple fact.
We know parrot. Rolling Eyes Stericycle does not provide actual abortions. All a company like Stericycle does is assist Planned Parenhood continue their everyday operations by removing dead fetuses while at the same time offering investment opportunities to people like Romney..

One might wonder though....What if there were no companies that would dispose of dead fetuses? Would abortion clinics have to close?
Back to top Go down
KarenT



Posts : 1328

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/7/2012, 5:11 pm

If Stericycle shut down, what would you do with all the medical waste? Sharps, whatever else they pick up?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/7/2012, 6:09 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
All a company like Stericycle does is assist Planned Parenhood continue their everyday operations ....
Yes, just like the aforementioned companies - water, light, power, etc..



Artie60438 wrote:
One might wonder though....What if there were no companies that would dispose of dead fetuses? Would abortion clinics have to close?

One might wonder though....What if there were no companies that would supply water, light, and power to abortion clinics? Would the abortion clinics have to close?
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/8/2012, 2:33 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Let me ask you this, Jack...

Assuming the ROI is excellent, would you invest in Stericycle?

Why not? I don’t see Stericycle as having done anything wrong. All of their action takes place after the fact; they play no part in the performance of abortions.

So then you would PROFIT from abortions, something that you abhor, just like Mitt Romney.

That would be rather hypocritical, yes?

Mitt Romney profited from abortions, something that he was for before he was against it.

jack is just like Mitt Romney, jack would have no problem benefiting from abortions.


Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/8/2012, 4:37 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Let me ask you this, Jack...

Assuming the ROI is excellent, would you invest in Stericycle?

Why not? I don’t see Stericycle as having done anything wrong. All of their action takes place after the fact; they play no part in the performance of abortions.

So then you would PROFIT from abortions, something that you abhor, just like Mitt Romney.

That would be rather hypocritical, yes?

Mitt Romney profited from abortions, something that he was for before he was against it.

jack is just like Mitt Romney, jack would have no problem benefiting from abortions.



One more time, for the extremely slow-witted:
Stericycle does not provide abortions, nor does it cause abortions to take place.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/8/2012, 7:06 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Let me ask you this, Jack...

Assuming the ROI is excellent, would you invest in Stericycle?

Why not? I don’t see Stericycle as having done anything wrong. All of their action takes place after the fact; they play no part in the performance of abortions.

So then you would PROFIT from abortions, something that you abhor, just like Mitt Romney.

That would be rather hypocritical, yes?

Mitt Romney profited from abortions, something that he was for before he was against it.

jack is just like Mitt Romney, jack would have no problem benefiting from abortions.
Standby for the same stock answer from the parrot where he misses the whole point of Stericycle"s relationship to abortion clinics. He still can't explain away the http://www.stopstericycle.com/ and why the Pro-Lifers are upset with Stericycle,yet we're supposed to ignore that Romney profited from it. Hypocrisy 101!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   7/8/2012, 7:12 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Let me ask you this, Jack...

Assuming the ROI is excellent, would you invest in Stericycle?

Why not? I don’t see Stericycle as having done anything wrong. All of their action takes place after the fact; they play no part in the performance of abortions.

So then you would PROFIT from abortions, something that you abhor, just like Mitt Romney.

That would be rather hypocritical, yes?

Mitt Romney profited from abortions, something that he was for before he was against it.

jack is just like Mitt Romney, jack would have no problem benefiting from abortions.



Yeah. Well that's why I asked the question. IMHO, Jack's position is a rationalization, of course. But at least his support for Romney's decisoin to invest in the company is consistent with what he would do himself, so there's no hypocrisy in that sense.

But if I was as anti-choice as Jack is, there's no way in hell that I would invest in a company like Stericycle. I see what he's saying about the utility company and all of that, but IMHO, Stericycle plays a far more integral part in the process. Others in the "Pro-Life" movement seem to see the distinction, but apparently Jack doesn't.

But I have no reason to believe that he's not being honest about the way he sees it, given his position on abortion.

I'm simply surprised by it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Abortion   

Back to top Go down
 
Abortion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: