Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Abortion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/18/2016, 5:37 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

So, I say bring on the lawsuit and let these “fairy tales” become part of the court record.

And I say,Based on your pathetic record of predicting the outcomes of lawsuits Planned Parenthood is probably sitting pretty.

Rosie O'Donnel and Spike Lee paid out next to nothing and your hero George Zimmerman didn't get a dime from NBC. Cool You were on the wrong end of all 3 Very Happy




You don't understand, do you?
This is not about who wins or who loses some pissant lawsuit.
This is about shining a light on what really goes on at Planned Parenthood.
Their actions and methods, in all their gory glory, will be on display for all the public to see and will become a matter of court record.
So, once again, I say bring it on.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/18/2016, 1:41 pm

happy jack wrote:

[b]You don't understand, do you?
This is not about who wins or who loses some pissant lawsuit.
OK,if you say so Rolling Eyes
Quote :
This is about shining a light on what really goes on at Planned Parenthood.
Nope,It's about shining a light on the bullshit that the anti-abortion community cooks up to fool simpletons like yourself.

Quote :
blah,blah,blah,
Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/18/2016, 7:13 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

You don't understand, do you?
This is not about who wins or who loses some pissant lawsuit.

OK,if you say so Rolling Eyes

Quote :
This is about shining a light on what really goes on at Planned Parenthood.

Nope,It's about shining a light on the bullshit that the anti-abortion community cooks up to fool simpletons like yourself.


Quote :
blah,blah,blah,

Sleep




Exactly what “bullshit” would that be?
This?


“So then you’re just kind of cognizant of where you put your graspers, you try to intentionally go above and below the thorax, so that, you know, we’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m going to basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.

This?

And with the calvarium, in general, some people will actually try to change the presentation so that it’s not vertex, because when it’s vertex presentation, you never have enough dilation at the beginning of the case, unless you have real, huge amount of dilation to deliver an intact calvarium.”

This?

StemExpress: I know we get requests for neural [tissue]. It's the hardest thing in the world to ship.
Buyer: You do it as the whole calvarium.
StemExpress: That's it, yeah, that's the easiest way. And I mean we've actually had good success with that in the past.
Buyer: Yeah, Make sure the eyes are closed!
StemExpress: [Loud Laughter] Tell the lab it's coming. So they don't open the box and go, "Oh God!" [Laughter] So yeah, whereas so many of the academic labs cannot fly like that. They're just not capable.
Buyer: Why is that? I don't understand that.
StemExpress: It's almost like they don't want to know where it comes from. I can see that. Where they're like, "We need limbs, but no hands and feet need to be attached." [...] They want you to take it all off, like, "Make it so that we don't know what it is."
Buyer: Yeah. Bone the chicken for me and then I'll eat it.
StemExpress: That's it. But we know what it is [Laughter]. [...] Their lab techs freak out, and have meltdowns, and so it's just like, yeah.


Or possibly this?

During the lunch conversation, which took place on May 22, 2015, one of the “buyers” asks Dyer, “What would make your lab happy?”
“Another 50 livers a week,” Dyer responds. “We’re working with almost like triple digit number clinics,” she explains, “and we still need more.”
Dyer added that, “Planned Parenthood has volume, because they are a volume institution.”
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

avatar

Posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/25/2016, 6:11 pm

Creator of Planned Parenthood videos indicted in Texas
Sarah Ferris - The Hill - Monday, January 25, 2016

Quote :
Jurors in Houston announced Monday they are indicting a pair of anti-abortion-rights activists, David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt, for their role in creating a series of now-viral videos attacking Planned Parenthood, according to multiple local reports.
Quote :
He and Merritt were both indicted for “tampering with a governmental record.”
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/25/2016, 6:35 pm

It's a fairly serious crime...

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Harris-grand-jury-indicts-pair-behind-Planned-6782865.php

Quote :
Secret videographers David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt were both indicted on charges of tampering with a governmental record, a second-degree felony that carries a punishment of up to 20 years in prison.

Quote :
The organization alleged that Daleiden and others used aliases, obtained fake government I.D.s, and formed a fake tissue procurement company in an effort to gain access to private areas and record private conversations to be deceptively edited to create a false impression.

If, like me, you're fond of irony... the second charge is really quite amusing,

Quote :
Daleiden received an additional misdemeanor indictment under the law prohibiting the purchase and sale of human organs.

Quote :
The second indictment for Daleiden suggests that the grand jury found that he went too far in trying to get Planned Parenthood to admit to selling tissue. The crime, a class A misdemeanor is committed if a person intentionally offers to buy or offers to sell a human organ, including fetal tissue. If convicted, the maximum punishment is a year in jail.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/25/2016, 9:45 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]So, I say bring on the lawsuit and let these “fairy tales” become part of the court record.
And I say,Based on your pathetic record of predicting the outcomes of lawsuits Planned Parenthood is probably sitting pretty.

Rosie O'Donnel and Spike Lee paid out next to nothing and your hero George Zimmerman didn't get a dime from NBC. Cool You were on the wrong end of all 3 Very Happy
Congrats! Your record of being spectacularly wrong remains intact cheers
Texas Probe of Planned Parenthood Indicts Anti-Abortion Videographers Instead
He who is easily fooled wrote:
This is not about who wins or who loses some pissant lawsuit.
This is about shining a light on what really goes on at Planned Parenthood.
Their actions and methods, in all their gory glory, will be on display for all the public to see and will become a matter of court record.
So, once again, I say bring it on.
Pretty...pretty...sure they'll only be discussing the criminal acts of the videographers and not much else Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/25/2016, 10:30 pm

More good news..
U.S. top court declines to revive North Dakota abortion limits
Quote :
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday rejected North Dakota's bid to revive a restrictive Republican-backed law struck down by a lower court that would ban most abortions once a fetal heartbeat can be detected, as early as six weeks after conception.

The court turned away the state's appeal, leaving in place a July 2015 ruling by the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals that blocked the 2013 law. North Dakota's law was among the strictest of a series of statutes passed at the state level imposing limits on abortion.

The law was challenged by North Dakota's only abortion clinic, the Red River Women's Clinic in Fargo.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3109

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/26/2016, 11:21 am

happy jack wrote:
It’s not the fact that they are shipping baby heads that makes me “sooper dooper squeamish”; it is the fact that they are cutting off baby heads in the first place.

So we should ban all biological research involving cadavers because you're sooper dooper squeamish?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/26/2016, 6:21 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
It’s not the fact that they are shipping baby heads that makes me “sooper dooper squeamish”; it is the fact that they are cutting off baby heads in the first place.

So we should ban all biological research involving cadavers because you're sooper dooper squeamish?



No, of course not.
I have no problem whatsoever with using cadavers for research.
My problem is with turning live human beings into cadavers for the mere reason that they had the gall to cause someone a bit of inconvenience.
(Incidentally, I'm not the squeamish type. I once saw a movie in which Rosie O'Donnell wore a bustier, and I didn't vomit.)
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3109

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/27/2016, 9:41 am

happy jack wrote:
My problem is with turning live human beings into cadavers for the mere reason that they had the gall to cause someone a bit of inconvenience.

And there it is, our different viewpoints in a nutshell.  Pregnancy is just "a bit of inconvenience".  Spoken like someone who's a) never been pregnant, b) never had to worry about paying for one, and c) never saw one not end well, for the baby or mother.  

Just get the fuck over it ladies, it's no big thing.  No bodily autonomy for you.  Oh, and enjoy your miscarriage/homicide investigations.  Because reasons.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/27/2016, 10:34 am

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
My problem is with turning live human beings into cadavers for the mere reason that they had the gall to cause someone a bit of inconvenience.

And there it is, our different viewpoints in a nutshell.  Pregnancy is just "a bit of inconvenience".  Spoken like someone who's a) never been pregnant, b) never had to worry about paying for one, and c) never saw one not end well, for the baby or mother.  

Just get the fuck over it ladies, it's no big thing.  No bodily autonomy for you.  Oh, and enjoy your miscarriage/homicide investigations.  Because reasons.



Spoken like someone who has never been dismembered by being sucked through a vacuum hose.

Just get the fuck over it, babies; it's no big thing.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3109

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/28/2016, 4:57 pm

happy jack wrote:
Spoken like someone who has never been dismembered by being sucked through a vacuum hose.

Yes, exactly.  My mother chose to have me, a decision for which I'm grateful.  But however horrific an abortion may be, I'm certainly not narcissistic enough to want to deprive her (or any woman) of that choice, especially if it would kill, maim, or bankrupt her.  Why do you?

Thankfully, in my case, I only "inconvenienced" my mother several years after she married my father and not after any of the repeated rapes she suffered in her early teens (and prior) at the hands of her stepfather and others.  I can only imagine how amazeballs my childhood would have been growing up in a household struggling financially with an abusive, alcoholic grandmother, child rapist grandfather/father, and a 13 yr old rape victim forced to have a child.  It's the American Dream, right happy?  Every family should know such love.  Were you so lucky?

Come to think of it...   I don't know if she ever had an abortion during that time.  Should I ask?  She might be a horrible, selfish baby killer!!  Maybe she helped Planned Parenthood make all teh monies!!!  Clearly such information is everyone's business.  And there’s no statute of limitation on murder.  Will you help me mourn the loss of any siblings/aunts and uncles I might have had?  And what do you suggest as punishment for her?  Jail?  Scarlet letter?  Public stoning?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/31/2016, 11:03 am

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Spoken like someone who has never been dismembered by being sucked through a vacuum hose.

Yes, exactly.  My mother chose to have me, a decision for which I'm grateful.  But however horrific an abortion may be, I'm certainly not narcissistic enough to want to deprive her (or any woman) of that choice, especially if it would kill, maim, or bankrupt her.  Why do you?

Thankfully, in my case, I only "inconvenienced" my mother several years after she married my father and not after any of the repeated rapes she suffered in her early teens (and prior) at the hands of her stepfather and others.  I can only imagine how amazeballs my childhood would have been growing up in a household struggling financially with an abusive, alcoholic grandmother, child rapist grandfather/father, and a 13 yr old rape victim forced to have a child.  It's the American Dream, right happy?  Every family should know such love.  Were you so lucky?

Come to think of it...   I don't know if she ever had an abortion during that time.  Should I ask?  She might be a horrible, selfish baby killer!!  Maybe she helped Planned Parenthood make all teh monies!!!  Clearly such information is everyone's business.  And there’s no statute of limitation on murder.  Will you help me mourn the loss of any siblings/aunts and uncles I might have had?  And what do you suggest as punishment for her?  Jail?  Scarlet letter?  Public stoning?



That’s a horrible story, and I think that we should be able to agree that what happened in this case constitutes much, much more than an ‘inconvenience’.
And I don’t think that a case such as the one above causes most people to be repulsed by abortion. I think that, more likely, it’s cases like this:


http://www.salon.com/2015/09/22/my_abortion_made_me_happy_the_story_that_started_the_shoutyourabortion_movement/
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/31/2016, 11:11 am

happy jack wrote:

And I don’t think that a case such as the one above causes most people to be repulsed by abortion. I think that, more likely, it’s cases like this:[/b]

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/22/my_abortion_made_me_happy_the_story_that_started_the_shoutyourabortion_movement/
Yeah,it must really piss you off when women stand up to right-to-life knuckleheads like yourself and don't allow you to shame them.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   1/31/2016, 12:09 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

And I don’t think that a case such as the one above causes most people to be repulsed by abortion. I think that, more likely, it’s cases like this:[/b]

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/22/my_abortion_made_me_happy_the_story_that_started_the_shoutyourabortion_movement/
Yeah,it must really piss you off when women stand up to right-to-life knuckleheads like yourself and don't allow you to shame them.



I don’t remember the faces of the two women who were in the room when I had an abortion. This might be because I was high on pills. I got high because I like getting high, not because I was scared.



Yeah, she certainly stood up and made an informed, well-thought-out, agonized decision to end a life, didn't she?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2/1/2016, 12:09 pm

Heretic wrote:
   
Not fetuses, so it totes ok.



Heretic wrote:
   I can only imagine how amazeballs my childhood would have been ....



"Totes"?
"Amazeballs"?
Quite the grasp of contemporary lingo.
I'll bet all the whippersnappers consider you to be quite the hep cat, don't they, Daddio?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3109

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2/8/2016, 2:52 pm

happy jack wrote:
That’s a horrible story

I'm aware.

happy jack wrote:
I think that we should be able to agree that what happened in this case constitutes much, much more than an ‘inconvenience’.

Try again. That bullshit only matters if it's reported. I'm too bored to go into the statistics of rape reporting, especially by family members/guardians, so I'll just say neither one of my grandparents spent time in jail, at least for that. I can only imagine how your fantastical, abortion free healthcare system would have treated my mother. One more rape via unnecessary ultrasound? For her to hold a photo of her wriggling rape baby? Carry it to term?  My mother might just have been a whore, as far as hospital staff knew.  I can only imagine the horror she'd have faced at home if it was a million dollar NICU premie, or had a chronic condition. Or the pregnancy went south and killed or crippled her. And remember, no affordable contraception because that might make you and other so concerned Christians/Republicans sad...

So, so sad.  You know... imagining how things are.

Plus, if abortion is acceptable in such situations, how do you prevent "I was raped" from becoming the new abortion?

And please, be as specific as possible.  Lives are literally on the line.

happy jack wrote:
And I don’t think that a case such as the one above causes most people to be repulsed by abortion.

By what magic?  Abortion is murder.  End of fucking line.  Why does the father being an asshole justify someone being "dismembered by being sucked through a vacuum hose"? Why does it only justify being "dismembered by being sucked through a vacuum hose" in utero?  Can we dismember you via vacuum hose if your father does something horrible tomorrow?  Why does it only justify "dismembered by being sucked through a vacuum hose" in cases of rape and not other equally/more horrific crimes?  What if the father rapes someone else outside his committed relationship?  Why are those victims given free pass to "dismember by being sucked through a vacuum hose" but not the individual he's been lying to?  Is your argument really "All life is precious.  Sometimes."?

Please, be as specific as possible.  Lives are literally on the line.

happy jack wrote:
I think that, more likely, it’s cases like this:[/b]

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/22/my_abortion_made_me_happy_the_story_that_started_the_shoutyourabortion_movement/

Nobody fucking cares.  The human body murders about 75% of fetuses at that point anyway, for a multitude of reasons, "natural" or not, and no one in the GOP bats a fucking eye.  They certainly can't give a shit enough to offer affordable healthcare or maternity leave.  I dream of the day that abortions are comprised of situations like that, rather than mine above.  Maybe then I'll join you in your moral outrage.

You adopted, right?  I can't remember.  'Cause this certainly couldn't be just feigned moral outrage, right?  Or was adoption too much of an "inconvenience"?  Too afraid of taking only  partial credit when Jr. scored the winning touchdown during the Big Game?  "That's my boy!  Sort of..." Too much of a narcissist to love your children if they didn't look a little like you?

The logic of prolifers only makes sense through the lens of a ridiculous, uncomplicated after school special.  Because, at the very core of it, it never attempts to explain why women have less rights than men. They just don't have bodily autonomy like men do, because lady parts. So fuck you, ladies. Blame God for being born a woman.  Because Freedom and Jesus, and the so very fragile sensibilities of conservatives.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2/8/2016, 3:34 pm

Heretic wrote:
   
The human body murders about 75% of fetuses at that point anyway, for a multitude of reasons, "natural" or not, and no one in the GOP bats a fucking eye.  



If you equate miscarriage to murder, I don’t think we have anything further to discuss.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2/8/2016, 4:31 pm

Humanizing fetuses?
The horror!!!!
NARAL: Making the world a better place, one stupid statement at a time.
If I was a baby, I don't think I'd even want to come into a world as envisioned by this joyless bunch of assholes.




http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/naral-assailed-tweeting-super-bowl-ad-was-humanizing-fetuses

NARAL Tweets Objection to Doritos Super Bowl Ad Featuring Ultrasound Baby


By Patrick Goodenough | February 8, 2016 | 4:22 AM EST

(CNSNews.com) – NARAL Pro-Choice America chose to live-tweet its response to commercials broadcast during Super Bowl 50 on Sunday night, but touched a raw nerve with many after complaining that an ad featuring a baby during an ultrasound amounted to “humanizing fetuses.”
The ad portrays a lively unborn baby on an ultrasound screen reacting with enthusiasm to the Dorito-munching expectant Dad’s packet of snacks. Each time the husband moves a chip towards his wife’s belly, the baby on the screen makes a lunge for it. When the annoyed Mom throws a chip across the room the baby, to everyone’s consternation, decides to make an early arrival.
NARAL’s response:  “#NotBuyingIt – that @Doritos ad using #antichoice tactic of humanizing fetuses & sexist tropes of dads as clueless & moms as uptight.”
The tweet drew a strong response as posters mocked NARAL for lacking both a sense of humor and a knowledge of basic biology:
Among them:
--idiots at NARAL are clueless about both humor and life.
--Humanizing fetuses? Did you all flunk biology?
--‘Humanizing fetuses’? What is Mom pregnant with? A potato? A duck? Nope – a human. Say it with me. She’s a baby.
--@Doritos acknowledges the humanity of an unborn life in an ad and anti-life/pro-abortion radicals come unhinged.
--Haha, the level of eye-twitch knee-jerk venom in this @NARAL post is delicious, just like @Doritos.
--Humanizing fetuses? Yeah. Because if you don't want them, they’re rhinoceroses, right? God help us ... I mean that literally.
--When it comes to giving birth, dads ARE clueless and moms ARE uptight. Clearly you’ve never had a baby.
--This is why no one likes you.
--You must be fun at parties.
According to the tech company Spredfast, the Doritos ad generated about 275,000 mentions on Twitter during the Super Bowl, putting it in third place of all the ads during the game, behind Pepsi and Esurance.
The ultrasound ad was not the only one that got the thumbs-down from NARAL Pro-Choice America. Among others, the abortion rights group also:
--took a Hyundai ad to task for highlighting auto tracking technology with a first date theme (“taking away your daughter’s autonomy and stalking her on a date isn’t funny.”)
--scolded a Buick ad for depicting “women fighting over a wedding bouquet.”
--judged a Snickers ad featuring William Dafoe in a dress “transphobic.”
--complained about an Audi ad featuring a retired (male) astronaut. (“you couldn't find a single female astronaut to feature in your ad?”)
Among the commercials NARAL did like was a Bud Light ad featuring Amy Schumer and Seth Rogin promoting their “Bud Light Party,” with a stump speech that begins, “They say we’re a nation divided. They say we disagree on everything …” but then goes on to list things Americans agree on, including beer.
NARAL told Twitter it loved the ad, before adding, “Americans do agree on many things – esp the need for #repro[ductive]freedom!”
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2/8/2016, 6:04 pm

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
   
The human body murders about 75% of fetuses at that point anyway, for a multitude of reasons, "natural" or not, and no one in the GOP bats a fucking eye.  
If you equate miscarriage to murder, I don’t think we have anything further to discuss.
[/b]
According to you,life begins at conception,right? Rolling Eyes So then what would you call the taking of a life against it's wishes?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2/8/2016, 6:14 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
   
The human body murders about 75% of fetuses at that point anyway, for a multitude of reasons, "natural" or not, and no one in the GOP bats a fucking eye.  
If you equate miscarriage to murder, I don’t think we have anything further to discuss.
[/b]
According to you,life begins at conception,right? Rolling Eyes So then what would you call the taking of a life against it's wishes?



What in the fuck are you even talking about?
Unless a miscarriage is intentionally induced, it is an involuntary physiological phenomenon.
Would you characterize someone who develops and dies from a brain tumor as having committed suicide?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9382

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2/8/2016, 6:34 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
   
The human body murders about 75% of fetuses at that point anyway, for a multitude of reasons, "natural" or not, and no one in the GOP bats a fucking eye.  
If you equate miscarriage to murder, I don’t think we have anything further to discuss.
[/b]
According to you,life begins at conception,right? Rolling Eyes So then what would you call the taking of a life against it's wishes?
[b]What in the fuck are you even talking about?
Unless a miscarriage is intentionally induced, it is an involuntary physiological phenomenon.
Not according to your fellow crazies...
Quote :
Georgia State Rep. Bobby Franklin—who last year proposed making rape and domestic violence "victims" into "accusers"—has introduced a 10-page bill that would criminalize miscarriages and make abortion in Georgia completely illegal. Both miscarriages and abortions would be potentially punishable by death: any "prenatal murder" in the words of the bill, including "human involvement" in a miscarriage, would be a felony and carry a penalty of life in prison or death.
http://www.motherjones.com/blue-marble/2011/02/miscarriage-death-penalty-georgia
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2/8/2016, 6:52 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
   
The human body murders about 75% of fetuses at that point anyway, for a multitude of reasons, "natural" or not, and no one in the GOP bats a fucking eye.  
If you equate miscarriage to murder, I don’t think we have anything further to discuss.
[/b]
According to you,life begins at conception,right? Rolling Eyes So then what would you call the taking of a life against it's wishes?
What in the fuck are you even talking about?
Unless a miscarriage is intentionally induced, it is an involuntary physiological phenomenon.

Not according to your fellow crazies...

Quote :
Georgia State Rep. Bobby Franklin—who last year proposed making rape and domestic violence "victims" into "accusers"—has introduced a 10-page bill that would criminalize miscarriages and make abortion in Georgia completely illegal. Both miscarriages and abortions would be potentially punishable by death: any "prenatal murder" in the words of the bill, including "human involvement" in a miscarriage, would be a felony and carry a penalty of life in prison or death.

http://www.motherjones.com/blue-marble/2011/02/miscarriage-death-penalty-georgia




Not quite sure what this has to do with anything I've ever said, but if it makes you feel better to post it, then fine.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3109

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2/11/2016, 9:14 pm

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
   
The human body murders about 75% of fetuses at that point anyway, for a multitude of reasons, "natural" or not, and no one in the GOP bats a fucking eye.  

If you equate miscarriage to murder, I don’t think we have anything further to discuss.



Why? 'Cause you haven't thought any of your pro-life arguments through? Since you predictably chose to ignore everything else in my previous post... Not all miscarriage is "natural", without causation from the mother, as I've previously pointed out. Why do those lives not matter? How will you tell the difference? Or is your only hangup vacuum hoses? How do you prevent "I miscarried", in all of its causes, from becoming the new abortion?

And please, be as specific as possible. Lives are literally on the line.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5997

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2/11/2016, 11:11 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
   
The human body murders about 75% of fetuses at that point anyway, for a multitude of reasons, "natural" or not, and no one in the GOP bats a fucking eye.  

If you equate miscarriage to murder, I don’t think we have anything further to discuss.



Why?  'Cause you haven't thought any of your pro-life arguments through?  Since you predictably chose to ignore everything else in my previous post...   Not all miscarriage is "natural", without causation from the mother, as I've previously pointed out.  Why do those lives not matter?  How will you tell the difference?  Or is your only hangup vacuum hoses?  How do you prevent "I miscarried", in all of its causes, from becoming the new abortion?  

And please, be as specific as possible.  Lives are literally on the line.



Heretic wrote:
   
Not all miscarriage is "natural", without causation from the mother, as I've previously pointed out.  

A miscarriage due to “causation from the mother” is called an abortion.



Heretic wrote:
   
How will you tell the difference?  

I don’t know. Perhaps hook them up to the hate crime detector machine, or to Artie’s bona fide transsexual detector machine. Either of those may root out the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Abortion   

Back to top Go down
 
Abortion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: