View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   11/26/2013, 10:13 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
So jack, let's say you are the judge, who's version of events do YOU believe, George or his girlfriend...er, ex girlfriend?
At first glance, I tended to believe the girl, because I didn't see any reason for her to make it up.
Until I saw this statement:

Scheibe and her mother had conversations with WKMG reporters via text message as they sought interviews with national media, saying they thought the attention would protect Scheibe.

Then, I was no longer so sure.
There's probably a few bucks to be made by capitalizing on one's experience with someone of Zimmerman's notoriety, and with a statement like that, it's hard to rule out the speculation that she might be trolling the Jerry Springer circuit in hopes of getting her 15 minutes.
But again, that's only speculation. If I were the judge, I would wait until I had access to all of the facts of the case before deciding.
Deciding what?

Deciding what?!?!
Deciding what I, as the judge in this case, would believe, that's "what".
Have you already forgotten the question you asked me, which was:

edge540 wrote:
So jack, let's say you are the judge, who's version of events do YOU believe, George or his girlfriend...er, ex girlfriend?
Seeing as how I have no access to all of the facts in this case, it should be clear that I have no capacity to render a ruling in this case.
Nor do you.
But that's never stopped you before, has it?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   11/26/2013, 10:18 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Edge,I tried to calculate the odds of you getting a straight answer but I couldn't come up with a number high enough. Better luck next time.

happy jack wrote:
If I were the judge, I would wait until I had access to all of the facts of the case before deciding.

How is it possible for you to maintain that the above statement is not a "straight answer"?
Back to top Go down
edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   11/27/2013, 8:03 am

happy jack wrote:
But again, that's only speculation. If I were the judge, I would wait until I had access to all of the facts of the case before deciding.

Deciding what?!?!
Deciding what I, as the judge in this case, would believe, that's "what".
Have you already forgotten the question you asked me, which was:

edge540 wrote:
Seeing as how I have no access to all of the facts in this case, it should be clear that I have no capacity to render a ruling in this case.
Nor do you.
But that's never stopped you before, has it?
WTF...? I asked you who do you believe, that's it. Never asked on deciding anything.

Well no, it's very clear we have a whole shitload of facts before us. We know for a fact that George is a proven liar with a history of lying, domestic violence and of course gun violence.
You didn't know that?
And then we have the 9-11 tapes of his ex girlfriend and his call that everybody heard including the judge in this case. It's exactly why the judge in this case DECIDED that George will be monitored by GPS and will not be allowed to possess guns or ammunition.
And it's also why he was arrested and charged with felony aggravated assault and battery, domestic violence and criminal mischief.
Unlike you jack, the police and the judge decided they had enough facts and they clearly believed the girl and not George.

But hey, thanks for letting us know you would have done nothing because as you said, you don't have the capacity to render a ruling in this case.

Last edited by edge540 on 11/27/2013, 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   11/27/2013, 9:11 am

edge540 wrote:

Unlike you jack, the police and the judge decided they had enough facts and they clearly believed the girl and not George.
Yeah,pretty hard for Z* to claim he was "set-up" when he was the one who barricaded himself in the house.
Edge wrote:
But hey, thanks for letting us know you would have done nothing because as you said, you don't have the capacity to render a ruling in this case.
Heck,he won't even give you an opinion,let alone a straight answer.
Back to top Go down
edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   11/27/2013, 9:15 am

Artie60438 wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Yeah,pretty hard for Z* to claim he was "set-up" when he was the one who barricaded himself in the house.
Edge wrote:
Hey now, jack admits he doesn't have the capacity. lol! 
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   11/28/2013, 9:21 am

edge540 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Edge wrote:
Hey now, jack admits he doesn't have the capacity. lol! 

I stated outright at the beginning that I tended to believe the girl.
But I have also lived long enough to know that things are not always as they seem.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   11/29/2013, 7:14 pm

Zimmerman's not-guilty verdict comes with 'mind-numbing' $2.5M bill
Quote :
George Zimmerman was acquitted at his racially charged murder trial in July. He won but at a very steep cost.

Two months ago, he received a $2.5 million bill from his two lead attorneys, Mark O'Mara and Don West.

They had kept track of the time they worked on the case. Each billed him for about 3,000 hours, according to O'Mara.

In a high-profile but not very complicated murder case, the relationship between lawyer and client and money long ago grew complicated. Only now, though, is that issue out in the open.

O'Mara took on the case in April 2012, saying he would represent Zimmerman at no charge. Then he discovered that Zimmerman and his family were raising funds via a website and that money was pouring in, at least initially.

Throughout the case, even after the trial, O'Mara said he and West had not been paid a dime, although they hoped to be someday.

In an interview this week, O'Mara said Zimmerman paid them "a minute amount" after the trial.

O'Mara is still hopeful, he said, that there might someday be money he and West can collect.

In truth, they have already benefited financially from Zimmerman's legal-defense fund. Several months ago, O'Mara reported spending $52,550 on "law firm support and infrastructure."

O'Mara and his spokesman never provided a detailed accounting as to what that included, but they said it was such things as more computers, upgraded software, new phones and improved office security.

West and O'Mara also formed a private partnership, Timber Run Enterprises LLC, and bought the building next door to O'Mara's Concord Street office in downtown Orlando. That building, like O'Mara's office, is a former single-family home for which the lawyers paid $270,000.

It became the nerve center for the defense team, where O'Mara and West plus two other O'Mara law-firm employees and six law-school volunteers worked on the case.

O'Mara said he and West did not spend Zimmerman's defense-fund money to buy the building but that they leased it to O'Mara's firm, and defense-fund money was used to pay rent.

O'Mara charges $400 an hour, West $350 an hour, rates that area attorneys describe as reasonable, given their years of experience and skill.

But Orlando criminal-defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the $2.5 million Zimmerman total is "mind-numbing."

He and other Central Florida lawyers said criminal-defense attorneys typically charge clients a flat rate upfront and do not bill by the hour — a practice that, in this case, sent legal fees through the roof.

In other cases, if the client has some but not enough money, lawyers will collect a nonrefundable retainer — for example, $30,000 — then bill against that until it's been used up, according to Steven Laurence, an Altamonte Springs criminal-defense attorney. Once that's exhausted, they would charge by the hour, he said.

Rick Jancha, a Winter Park attorney, said that because Zimmerman had no money when he retained O'Mara and West, they had little choice but to bill by the hour if they ever hoped to be paid.

While they worked on Zimmerman's case, Jancha said, they also had little ability to earn a living.

"That's one of those cases that's all-consuming and pretty much destroys your practice while you're involved in it," he said.

Zimmerman had no money when the case began, and he has no money now. According to court paperwork, he is broke, unemployed, going through a divorce and facing new charges in an unrelated domestic-violence case in Seminole County.

In a financial affidavit he filled out last week, Zimmerman wrote that he owned no property, had no savings and possessed just $144.

O'Mara told CNN's Anderson Cooper last week that he hopes Zimmerman will get some money from a defamation suit he filed against NBCUniversal Media LLC. That case was put on hold in March, when both sides agreed to await the outcome of the murder trial.

There are no signs that it is moving forward again.
Great news! The poster boy for the NRa and the GOP will probably end up on food stamps,welfare,and be in debt for the rest of his life Very Happy Here's to a miserable life cheers 
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/2/2013, 9:32 pm

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-bodyguards-settle-20131202,0,2430300.story
Quote :
CMR Associates had accused the Zimmermans and O'Mara of failing to pay for $27,000 worth of protection.

The bodyguard company that sued George Zimmerman and Mark O'Mara, saying they had failed to pay for $27,000 worth of protection, has settled the case.

CMR Associates formally settled on Nov. 22 and filed paperwork to dismissed the case last week, records at the Orange County Courthouse show.

CMR executive Chris Rumbaugh today said O'Mara and Shellie Zimmerman settled by paying a combined $30,000.

He said George Zimmerman refused to settle but that he had no plans to continue legal action against the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer.

Zimmerman was acquitted in Sanford in July of second-degree murder for killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February 2012.

The 30-year-old Zimmerman is currently free on bail, accused of threatening his girlfriend with a shotgun and shoving her.

In paperwork he filed with Seminole County authorities last month, he described himself as indigent and facing $2.5 million in bills from his criminal defense attorneys.

After the fatal Sanford shooting, Zimmerman went into hiding and hired a series of bodyguards.

After he signed O'Mara as his defense attorney, they hired CMR.

That company is headed by Rumbaugh, a former undercover Orange County drug agent and SWAT team member.

Rumbaugh filed suit a year ago, accusing Zimmerman and O'Mara of agreeing to an elaborate security plan then failing to pay in full.

"I'm very professional," Rumbaugh said. "I did a very professional job. Nothing happened to them while they were under my watch."

O'Mara previously said that he and Zimmerman had paid Rumbaugh's company more than $40,000.

It was billing them more than $7,000 a week, he said.

The two sides had been involved in settlement talks for several weeks.
We can now add "deadbeat" to the psycho's resume. Hopefully he won't have any security around him this time and some gangbanger can make a name for himself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/9/2013, 6:21 pm

Dreadfully sorry to be the one who ruins your day, Artie.
Chin up, though, sonny boy – maybe one day something will actually stick.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-girlfriend-drop-charges/story?id=21153527

George Zimmerman's Girlfriend Wants to Drop Charges, 'Be With Him'

Dec. 9, 2013
By SENI TIENABESO
SENI TIENABESO MORE FROM SENI »
via Good Morning America

George Zimmerman's girlfriend who called Florida police to say he was breaking her stuff and was brandishing a weapon no longer wants to press charges against him and instead wants to get back together with him.
Zimmerman, 30, who faces a felony aggravated assault charge as well as lesser charges stemming from the incident, is asking to have conditions of his bail modified so he can resume contact with Samantha Scheibe.
According to court documents filed by Zimmerman's attorney Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe, 27, gave a sworn statement in which she wrote, "I do not want George Zimmerman charged."
Zimmerman, who had been acquitted earlier this year of murder in the death of teenager Trayvon Martin, had posted a $9,000 bond and was barred from any contact with Scheibe. He was also ordered to give up his guns and wear an electronic monitor.
Scheibe's new affidavit taken Dec. 6 stated, "When I was being questioned by police I felt very intimidated...I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to police."
Scheibe wrote that Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and that "I want to be with George."
Weintraub claims that Scheibe reached out to her and asked that the order barring contact between herself and Zimmerman be lifted.
Scheibe originally told a 911 dispatcher that the incident began when the former neighborhood watch captain grew upset during an argument and brandished a weapon at her.
"He's in my house, breaking all my s--- because I asked him to leave," Scheibe told the dispatcher. "He's got a freaking gun, breaking all my stuff right now."
Scheibe said at the time Zimmerman pushed her out the home and locked her out. Authorities said when they arrived Scheibe gave them keys to the home, and that they had to push through obstacles by the door to get in.
At the time, Zimmerman told police that Scheibe instigated the incident.
The November incident was Zimmerman's latest run-in with the law since his acquittal in Martin's death.
In September, he was arrested and then released without charges after his wife called 911 to say Zimmerman punched his father-in-law in the nose and threatened to shoot him and his wife.
Zimmerman claimed that he was acting in a "defensive manner" during the incident, according to police, who later added that they never found a gun on Zimmerman.
He has also been pulled over for speeding, once in July and again in September. During the July incident, he alerted the officer that he had a gun in his glove compartment.
On July 18, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family who became trapped inside their Ford Explorer after it rolled over on the side of the highway.
By the time police arrived, two people -- including Zimmerman -- helped the family get out of the overturned car, according to the sheriff's office.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/10/2013, 10:13 am

edge540 wrote:

Hmmmm .... hard to say.
Back to top Go down
edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/10/2013, 12:31 pm

Good to see Samantha and George back together again. These days it's hard for a single girl to catch a prize like George- an overweight, $2 million in debt, out of work, gun loving psychopath.

Lucky girl.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/10/2013, 3:32 pm

edge540 wrote:
Good to see Samantha and George back together again. These days it's hard for a single girl to catch a prize like George- an overweight, $2 million in debt, out of work, gun loving psychopath.

Lucky girl.

So, whose version of events do you believe?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/10/2013, 4:32 pm

edge540 wrote:

Lucky girl.
Yeah,we have an alleged battered woman who claimed Z* choked her and put a gun in her face, and who strikes me as few bricks short of a load,going back to resume a relationship with a sociopath who thinks he's invulnerable and smarter than everyone else. Both own guns and as you mentioned Z* has money problems and no income.

What could possibly go wrong?  Rolling Eyes 

Anyone the least bit familiar with domestic violence knows that it almost always escalates without treatment or intervention.
Back to top Go down
edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/10/2013, 4:34 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Lucky girl.

Neither one, they're both nuts and deserve each other.
Heh, don't be surprised if one or both are in the news again.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/10/2013, 5:20 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Lucky girl.

I’m sure that at least he will be in the news again. There are certain people out there who will be stewing in their juices for many years because they are unable to come to terms with the fact that Zimmerman was acquitted, much as I’m sure many of them have yet to come to terms with the fact that Bush won the 2000 election fair and square. They might wish and wish and wish that it isn’t so, but, unfortunately for them, it is.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/10/2013, 9:26 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Lucky girl.

I tend to believe her based on 2 factors.....the 911 tape and the fact that Z* barricaded himself in the house.
Edge wrote:
I just hope they stay together. Without treatment or counseling it won't be long before they're at it again.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/11/2013, 10:21 am

Artie60438 wrote:

I tend to believe her ....

Which of her versions do you believe?
Version #1 or version #2?
Back to top Go down
edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/11/2013, 3:53 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I tend to believe her ....

Which of her versions do you believe?
Version #1 or version #2?

Stay tuned for #3  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/11/2013, 5:25 pm

George Zimmerman won't be charged in domestic dispute, prosecutor says
Quote :
(CNN) -- Florida prosecutors will not charge George Zimmerman after a domestic dispute with his girlfriend last month, State Attorney Phil Archer said Wednesday.
The decision not to pursue the case comes days after Zimmerman's girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, said in a court document that she didn't want him to be charged.
"Upon reviewing the recent affidavit of the Ms. Scheibe and taking into account the conflicting statements about what occurred, the failure to cooperate with the ongoing investigation, and a lack of any other corroborating evidence or witnesses, there is no reasonable likelihood of successful prosecution," Archer said in a written statement.
We can officially start the clock on the murder's next encounter with LE. My dream come true would be for Scheibe to kill the murdering sociopath and claim the SYG law as a defense along with Z*'s history of violence.. She then becomes a national hero and spokesperson for domestic violence against women.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/15/2013, 4:49 pm

George Zimmerman LEAVING FLORIDA I'm Done Standing My Ground!]
WARNING TO ALL U.S. CITIZENS OUTSIDE OF FLORIDA: George Zimmerman is leaving the Sunshine State for good, TMZ has learned ... and he might be heading for your neck of the woods.

Quote :
As we reported, George has had about enough of Florida, primarily because he feels like he's become a sitting duck for the media and law enforcement to prey on him.

We're told he would have moved a lot sooner, but the domestic violence incident with his GF last month -- the one with the shotgun -- kept him on lockdown within State lines ... literally. He had to get an ankle monitor.

But now that his GF has recanted her claims and the charges have been dropped, Zimmerman's a free man once again ... a free man who can legally pack heat again ... and he's planning to make the big move in the next couple weeks.

Quote :
As for where Zimmerman is headed -- he's not saying ... because he's still afraid for his safety after the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
 cheers Very Happy cheers 

A geographical cure for the ticking time bomb? Yeah,that'll work Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/17/2013, 5:53 pm

http://www.nationalreview.com/feed/363735/finally-justice-zimmerman-case-spike-lee-sued-greg-pollowitz

Spike Lee has been sued by an elderly couple in Florida, whose address he incorrectly identified as the home of Trayvon Martin killer George Zimmerman, according to court documents obtained by the Smoking Gun.
The suit claims the “Do the Right Thing” director tweeted out the Florida address along with George Zimmerman’s name in March 2012 to his 240,000-plus Twitter followers.
“While defendant intended to post the home address of George Zimmerman, he actually posted the address of plaintiffs Elaine McClain and David McClain,” the complaint reads.
“I don’t give a f— what you think kill that Bitch,” Lee wrote. “HERE GO HIS ADDRESS, LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN.”. . .

Good.
Asshole.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/17/2013, 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/17/2013, 10:20 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
How much is Spike Lee worth?
$40 Million
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/directors/spike-lee-net-worth/

Does the fact that he is worth $40 million justify his putting an elderly couple's lives in danger?
Rich?
Yes.
Asshole?
Still yes.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/18/2013, 11:24 am

The monster George Zimmerman is now following the path of other dregs of society...
Zimmerman Latest Notorious Figure to Turn to Art
Quote :
Bids for a painting by George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who admitted to killing Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, have reached $100,000 on eBay, the online auction house.

The painting is the first work by Zimmerman, who was acquitted in Martin's death, but it's not the first by a notorious character more famous for his crimes than his art.

The Zimmerman painting depicts an American flag in differing shades of blue with the words "one nation" under the word "God," followed by the words "With liberty and justice for all."

Jodi Arias, convicted of murdering her boyfriend Travis Alexander in May, began selling limited edition prints she drew in prison with colored pencils.

Her first work was first listed on eBay in October, on sale for between $300 and $400.

John Wayne Gacy, a serial murderer nicknamed the "Killer Clown," began producing works of art for sale prior to his execution in 1994.

Gacy, who confessed to killing between 25 and 30 boys and young men, sold his acrylic paintings, many of which depicted demented clowns, for as much as $4,500.

A piece of artwork from Charles Manson to Bob George in Dodge City, Kan.
Charles Manson, the charismatic criminal convicted of inspiring his followers to kill half a dozen people in their "Helter Skelter" rage, is a prolific prison artist.

Though known for his music compositions, including works he sold to the Beach Boys, Manson has produced dozens of drawings in prison since his conviction in 1971.

As a young man, Adolf Hitler, one of the world's most notorious mass murderers, dreamed of attending art school.

Hitler, however, was rejected from art institutes twice in 1907 and 1908.

Many of his works were confiscated by the U.S. government following his death in 1945.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   12/19/2013, 11:03 pm

George Zimmerman, girlfriend pick up guns from sheriff's office
Quote :
SANFORD, Fla. —George Zimmerman and his girlfriend who accused him of domestic violence have picked up their guns.

TMZ captured video of the pair leaving the Seminole County Sheriff's Office to pick up the guns that were seized after his arrest.

See the video on TMZ

Zimmerman kept silent as the TMZ reporter peppered him with questions.
Glad to see the loving couple is back together.  I'm sure they'll live happily ever after  Razz   Tick..tick...tick  cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   

Back to top Go down

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: