Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What took you so long?

Go down 
+2
edge540
happy jack
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

What took you so long? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What took you so long?   What took you so long? - Page 3 Empty4/3/2012, 11:59 am

happy jack wrote:

[b]I guess a weasel-like answer is better than no answer at all.
That's rich coming from someone who can't even admit what presidential candidate they are supporting.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: What took you so long?   What took you so long? - Page 3 Empty4/3/2012, 12:14 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

That's rich coming from someone who can't even admit what presidential candidate they are supporting.
Romney.
Your turn.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: What took you so long?   What took you so long? - Page 3 Empty4/3/2012, 1:05 pm

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
…. because the investigation was still a rather poor one ….

Then why are you citing the lead investigator as someone whose opinion should be respected?

Because even what little they had was enough for him. The information coming out now with further investigation, the investigation that would not be happening sans the public outcry, hasn't been in Zimmerman's favor.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: What took you so long?   What took you so long? - Page 3 Empty4/3/2012, 1:09 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Romney.
Wow! Shocked Bold choice now that he's pretty much got it wrapped up.
Quote :
Your turn.
Unfortunately I don't possess psychic powers. Like I said "Since I wasn't part of the production process I have no idea what NBC's intentions were".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: What took you so long?   What took you so long? - Page 3 Empty4/3/2012, 1:54 pm

Do you think Obama is advised daily?

I mean, how much money do you think he has left in his private account?

Didn't think so.. Those are the "loopholes" he needs to tie up.

Non that will show him as the bread-winner.

Freaking Leeches.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: What took you so long?   What took you so long? - Page 3 Empty4/3/2012, 4:21 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
…. because the investigation was still a rather poor one ….

Then why are you citing the lead investigator as someone whose opinion should be respected?

Because even what little they had was enough for him.

Do you prefer an investigator who makes knee-jerk snap judgments over one who investigates thoroughly?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: What took you so long?   What took you so long? - Page 3 Empty4/3/2012, 4:25 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Romney.
Quote :

Artie60438 wrote:

It would be nice of you could stick to the topic which is .... ("What took you so long?") .... instead of trying to derail the thread with wingnut talking points
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: What took you so long?   What took you so long? - Page 3 Empty4/4/2012, 5:35 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Romney.
Quote :

Artie60438 wrote:

It would be nice of you could stick to the topic which is .... ("What took you so long?") .... instead of trying to derail the thread with wingnut talking points
Hey genius....Since the topic is "What took you so long?" it's more than appropriate to point out how long it took for you to figure out which candidate you would be told to support by the Republican establishment.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: What took you so long?   What took you so long? - Page 3 Empty4/4/2012, 10:25 am

Hey, genius ....

Artie60438 wrote:

It would be nice of you could stick to the topic
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: What took you so long?   What took you so long? - Page 3 Empty4/4/2012, 10:57 am

happy jack wrote:
Hey, genius ....

Artie60438 wrote:

The topic is "What took you so long". Therefore,what took you so long to finally confess that you're supporting Romney is directly on topic Very Happy Myself and others were asking you for almost a year now. So what took you so long Question

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: What took you so long?   What took you so long? - Page 3 Empty4/4/2012, 11:06 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Hey, genius ....

Artie60438 wrote:

The topic is "What took you so long". Therefore,what took you so long to finally confess that you're supporting Romney is directly on topic Very Happy Myself and others were asking you for almost a year now. So what took you so long Question

You become more pathetic by the moment. Unfortunately, I am the only one on this forum willing to point it out.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: What took you so long?   What took you so long? - Page 3 Empty4/4/2012, 2:24 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Hey, genius ....

Artie60438 wrote:

[b]You become more pathetic by the moment. Unfortunately, I am the only one on this forum willing to point it out.
Translation:Cornered Again

Helpful Hint: Be specific when choosing a title. Make it clear,concise,and focus to the point. Vague and cute titles often lead to needless misunderstandings. Hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What took you so long?   What took you so long? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What took you so long?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3