Share | 

Republicans War on Women

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   11/2/2018, 4:43 pm

Heretic wrote:
 So again, are you suggesting she made public her attempted rape FOR ALL THE MONIES or she fabricated a story of an attempted rape FOR ALL THE MONIES?

So again:

happy jack wrote:

Not suggesting anything, because I don't know what, if anything, actually happened - just pointing out that quite a large chunk of change is being made here.

Is there something about the above statement that you find to be ambiguous or confusing?
Because it seems pretty straightforward to me.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   11/2/2018, 7:47 pm

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
 So again, are you suggesting she made public her attempted rape FOR ALL THE MONIES or she fabricated a story of an attempted rape FOR ALL THE MONIES?

So again:

happy jack wrote:

Not suggesting anything, because I don't know what, if anything, actually happened - just pointing out that quite a large chunk of change is being made here.

Is there something about the above statement that you find to be ambiguous or confusing?
Because it seems pretty straightforward to me.

As Heretic pointed out, this is what you said earlier in the thread... (the exchange after "Bullshit.")

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Not suggesting anything...

Bullshit.

You wrote:
Heretic wrote:
A full investigation would end any speculation.

And rule out hypnosis.

Yeah, hypnosis does sound rather silly, doesn't it?
But do you know what doesn't sound silly, and what would not surprise me in the least?

$$$$$$$$$

So you did suggest that money was the motive for Dr Ford to step forward... you specifically said that it "would not surprise you in the least."  So your answer is indeed "ambiguous and confusing" in light of your prior post. Are you retracting your prior post?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   11/2/2018, 10:23 pm

Scorpion wrote:

So you did suggest that money was the motive for Dr Ford to step forward... you specifically said that it "would not surprise you in the least."  So your answer is indeed "ambiguous and confusing" in light of your prior post. Are you retracting your prior post?

No, I'm not retracting anything.
It's indisputable that a good sum of money is there to be made, but I have no idea who the beneficiary or beneficiaries may ultimately end up being.
Do you?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   11/3/2018, 1:33 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

No, I'm not retracting anything.
It's indisputable that a good sum of money is there to be made, but I have no idea who the beneficiary or beneficiaries may ultimately end up being.
Do you?

You can't deny that you suggested that Dr Blasey Ford came forward because of money. because that's what you said.

I'd be shocked if Ms Ford just pockets the money and walks away. Especially in light of what the money was raised for...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/christine-blasey-ford-gofundme-brett-kavanaugh-allegations-senate-testimony/

Quote :
"Due to death threats, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford ... and her family have had to leave their residence and arrange for private security," the page description reads. "Let's create a fund to cover her security expenses, to do just a bit to make it easier for women in her position to come forward despite great risks."

The page specifies that extra funds raised "will go to women's organizations and/or into an account to cover similar costs incurred in comparable situations."

Dr Ford is a multi-millionaire.  It's ludicrous to suggest that she came forward for monetary reasons.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   11/4/2018, 9:52 am

Scorpion wrote:

I'd be shocked if Ms Ford just pockets the money and walks away. Especially in light of what the money was raised for...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/christine-blasey-ford-gofundme-brett-kavanaugh-allegations-senate-testimony/

Quote :
"Due to death threats, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford ... and her family have had to leave their residence and arrange for private security," the page description reads. "Let's create a fund to cover her security expenses, to do just a bit to make it easier for women in her position to come forward despite great risks."

The page specifies that extra funds raised "will go to women's organizations and/or into an account to cover similar costs incurred in comparable situations."

Dr Ford is a multi-millionaire.  It's ludicrous to suggest that she came forward for monetary reasons.

No need to get upset with me.
Just reportin' the news.

A second, separate campaign has raised over $500,000 from over 11,000 donors on behalf of Ford. "Help Christine Blasey Ford" was created by a GoFundMe account titled "Team Christine Blasey Ford."
"The money raised from this campaign is going directly to the Ford Family," the GoFundMe description reads.

(Plus, her lawyers are working pro bono, so there just might be a little something left over.)
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   11/8/2018, 12:34 pm

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article221343550.html

People concerned about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s fall are offering their ribs and organs

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article221343550.html#storylink=cpy

"A man called in and offered to donate a rib. He identified himself only as 'Adam', no last name.
And another man, identified only as the 'Tin Woodman', offered to donate his heart - if only he had one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   

Back to top Go down

Republicans War on Women
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: