Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hammond drops annual dinner cruise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the oracle

avatar

Posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/6/2012, 3:00 pm

ok i dont know about artie but i gave up on the other board because its pointless to argue with someone who makes up there own facts and doesnt care about the truth.

as for marsha. i still grieve for her needless and tragic demise. yep i couldnt stand dealing with her lunacy, but i saw her for what she was, a sick and lonely individual crying out for attention in the only way her mind thought plausible.

i just wish that one of her supposed fans would have had as much compassion for her as her supposed enemies had showed her numerous times, which i wont bother recounting here. if someone she actually liked had done that for her she might have actually sought out what she needed and begun to get well.

as for the topic...er what was that again?

oh. sad that the cruise wont be around anymore as i know both sponsors and paying customers....and yes even those that occasionally recieved freebies from the sponsors like myself enjoyed the evening thouroughly. but the boat cruise was never a seminole event for me during the festival. far more important for the cities reputation are the 5 days on the lake and that they be safe, enjoyable times for families.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/6/2012, 4:32 pm

[quote="Artie60438"]
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
The trouble with your pathetic excuse is that you had absolutely no idea of what caused the fire when you made your idiotic comment,did you?

happy jack wrote:

No one did – not even the police or fire investigators. And these things should be investigated with eyes wide open to all possibilities and with no preconceived notions as to the cause.
Competent investigators would be derelict in their duties if they did not look into a public, hate-filled, vicious vendetta undertaken by some truly bat-shit crazy individuals against a victim who ultimately died horribly and violently.
Obviously you have no clue as to how a fire is investigated. The first thing they look at is the origin of the fire which in her case was an overloaded electrical outlet. There was never any suspicion of foul play by the HFD or the State Fire Marshal who also investigated. The only claims of foul play came from clueless message board lunatics like JCMT and yourself.

You want to stop now or continue to keep making a fool of yourself?


The simple fact that the Eye on Freetime thread was immediately deleted after the fire demonstrates in and of itself that someone had reason to be worried about the content of that thread.
Which one of the many flippin' psychos who created and/or participated in that thread would have been the most worried?
The deletion was a huge red flag.
And I’m most certainly not the only one who didn’t rule out the possibility of suspicious circumstances.



http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/hammond/article_217efe27-1523-5eee-9b39-be378428cf89.html

"We just think that it's better to have more unbiased eyes looking at fire scene than just the Hammond Fire Department looking at the scene," Margraf said.
Hammond Police Chief Brian Miller said the scene will be under 24-hour surveillance until investigators can begin and complete their investigation.



Do you think that Margraf and Miller are"clueless", and “lunatics”?
Back to top Go down
the oracle

avatar

Posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/6/2012, 8:13 pm

ok jack now your showing yourself to be like those on the other board i complained of above.

facts dont matter, your sticking to a made up story and wont listen to the truth that directly counters that story.

no sense arguing it. im very content that rational people who followed the news and facts know what happenned and are saddened by the reality.

for you however, its a political opportunity to avoid reality and try to persuade and take advantage of the ignorant. and thats just pathetic. fortunately, there arent many ignorant people on this board and you will soon find yourself equally as frustrated as rational people do on the other board.

personally im most interested in how you came by this acct which has been lost to the original owner whom i know, or at the very least stole the name from the other board and tried to impersonate her here.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/6/2012, 8:29 pm

the oracle wrote:
….your sticking to a made up story ….
What story would that be?




the oracle wrote:
you …. try to persuade and take advantage of the ignorant
Of course. That’s exactly why I engage Artie in debate.




the oracle wrote:
personally im most interested in how you came by this acct which has been lost to the original owner whom i know, or at the very least stole the name from the other board and tried to impersonate her here.
I don’t even know what this means. Perhaps if you were to make a nodding acquaintance with literacy, I might be able to decipher it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/7/2012, 8:47 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

You want to stop now or continue to keep making a fool of yourself? I see that you do want to continue. Let's get started Very Happy

[b]The simple fact that the Eye on Freetime thread was immediately deleted after the fire demonstrates in and of itself that someone had reason to be worried about the content of that thread.
That thread went on for weeks afterward so once again you're resorting to lying. The woman was dead,the fire had been discussed endlessly,the chapter was closed,it made no sense to keep a parody thread of someone who died,and it was time to move on. It's a shame that you can't and instead keep chasing your tail over this. On the plus side though,you do provide me with a never ending source of amusement. Very Happy
Quote :
Which one of the many flippin' psychos who created and/or participated in that thread would have been the most worried?
The deletion was a huge red flag.
Only to wackos like yourself that are still trying unsuccessfully to get even with me for making a fool out of them for years. How's that goin btw? Very Happy The thread was nothing more than a parody on a woman who wanted to limit our free speech here by lying about imaginary viruses. No threats were ever made against her or even insinuated.
Quote :
And I’m most certainly not the only one who didn’t rule out the possibility of suspicious circumstances.
True,as I mentioned earlier,that other idiot JCMT also made similar insane allegations.

Quote :
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/hammond/article_217efe27-1523-5eee-9b39-be378428cf89.html

"We just think that it's better to have more unbiased eyes looking at fire scene than just the Hammond Fire Department looking at the scene," Margraf said.
Hammond Police Chief Brian Miller said the scene will be under 24-hour surveillance until investigators can begin and complete their investigation.


[b]
Do you think that Margraf and Miller are"clueless", and “lunatics”?
[/quote]
No,they are quite professional and competent. You? Not so much! Laughing You deliberately left out
what completely destroys your argument.....
Quote :
Hammond Chief Fire Investigator Kevin Margraf said the department requested outside assistance because of the victim's lawsuit against the city. Thanks for serving up another easy example of your ignorant agenda that I could hit out of the park on you Razz
The fire did not appear suspicious, Margraf said.
Had they not called in the State Fire Marshal to investigate the HFD would have left themselves open for endless idiotic speculation by the likes of JCMT and yourself.

Through yet,or you want more? lol!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/7/2012, 8:51 am

[quote="happy jack"]
the oracle wrote:

the oracle wrote:
you …. try to persuade and take advantage of the ignorant
[b]Of course. That’s exactly why I engage Artie in debate.
Yes,and you continue to provide me with an excellent target. Very Happy See my previous post for an example.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/7/2012, 11:51 am

Artie60438 wrote:
That thread went on for weeks afterward so once again you're resorting to lying.

The thread went on for weeks afterward in a members-only area.

From: Admin
To: happy jack
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:13 am
Subject: Posts about freetime
http://www.werefree.org/t1666p20-board-discussion#23705

Virtually all topics about freetime are currently in a members-only area, and any discussion about those topics or how they are/were moderated will occur in a members-only area. I'm sorry if you don't like that, but that's the way it is. Any post you make about those topics and/or their moderation will be moved to The Arena.

The topic about freetime's federal lawsuit, as well as the topic about the Hammond Times' coverage of the fire, will be moved to The Arena in a couple hours. In addition, most other freetime-related topics will be moved to a private area. Once this is complete, ANY discussion about freetime will be moved to The Arena.

I suggest you move on to other things, just as the rest of the membership here has done. You are welcome to attempt to get others to talk about freetime in The Arena, but I suspect you will have a great deal of difficulty finding anyone willing to take your bait.


Everything I posted about Freetime was immediately moved to a private area. The word ‘freetime’ was even in the word censor for a time.
Why is that, Artie?
What was in the thread that someone was afraid to allow the general public to see?


Artie60438 wrote:
The woman was dead,the fire had been discussed endlessly,the chapter was closed,it made no sense to keep a parody thread of someone who died,and it was time to move on.

Time to move on?
The below were not parody threads of someone who died, were they?

The topic about freetime's federal lawsuit, as well as the topic about the Hammond Times' coverage of the fire, will be moved to The Arena in a couple hours. In addition, most other freetime-related topics will be moved to a private area. Once this is complete, ANY discussion about freetime will be moved to The Arena.

And tell me - why are there still threads in existence with topics such as:

John Travolta's Son's Death - vs
Scientology Practices
Blago to fill senate seat
Richardson withdraws as Commerce nominee
Lead in Chinese made Hannah Montana toys


I could go on and on, but the point is made.
Don’t you think these topics fit the criteria for “time to move on”?
Yet these threads still exist, while the Eye on Freetime thread went straight down the memory hole because one or more people did not want their vicious, psychotic postings to be seen due to Freetime’s death. The postings were fine for public view, however, while they were aimed (by a diverse collection of human garbage) at a lonely woman who was still alive to read them and to be hurt by them.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/7/2012, 2:34 pm

[quote="happy jack"]
Quote :
Everything I posted about Freetime was immediately moved to a private area. The word ‘freetime’ was even in the word censor for a time.
Why is that, Artie?
What was in the thread that someone was afraid to allow the general public to see?[/b]
I have no idea,but if there was something to be worried about why leave it up at all? In fact,it would have been deleted within the same day. The moderator was very hands on if you recall and never let things get out of hand. Besides that,those of us with a functioning brain know that whatever you post there is always a record of it. Since you're so sure that there is something to hide,I suggest you contact Forumotion and see what you can dig up. I'll even give you clue as to what you might find if you really work hard at it. Hidden deep in that thread was the identity of the shooter on the grassy knoll that fired the fatal shot that killed Kennedy,the evidence that Hillary Clinton shot Vince Foster,who was really behind 911,and the whereabouts of Drew Peterson's missing wife,and what was really in Al Capone's vault before it was secretly moved. That should keep your little mind busy for a while. Laughing
Artie60438 wrote:
The woman was dead,the fire had been discussed endlessly,the chapter was closed,it made no sense to keep a parody thread of someone who died,and it was time to move on.
Quote :
Time to move on?
Yeah. All you're doing is making a fool of yourself with your obsession. What on earth do you possibly think you're going to accomplish by constantly trying to relitigate the facts of events?
Quote :
The below were not parody threads of someone who died, were they?, were they?

The topic about freetime's federal lawsuit, as well as the topic about the Hammond Times' coverage of the fire, will be moved to The Arena in a couple hours. In addition, most other freetime-related topics will be moved to a private area. Once this is complete, ANY discussion about freetime will be moved to The Arena.
Huh? Please try to be a little more coherent.
Quote :
[b]And tell me - why are there still threads in existence with topics such as:[

John Travolta's Son's Death - vs
Scientology Practices
Blago to fill senate seat
Richardson withdraws as Commerce nominee
Lead in Chinese made Hannah Montana toys

I don't know,Einstein,but why on earth would I possibly care?
Quote :
I could go on and on, but the point is made.
What? That you're an obsessed clown clown that's still getting wet dreams that somehow you'll get even with me? Yeah.you sure have made that point Very Happy Keep going
Quote :
Don’t you think these topics fit the criteria for “time to move on”?
Yet these threads still exist, while the Eye on Freetime thread went straight down the memory hole because one or more people did not want their vicious, psychotic postings to be seen due to Freetime’s death.
You really should put this stuff on audio and get someone like Morgan Freeman or James Earl Jones to narrate it. It would so much more convincing Laughing
Quote :
The postings were fine for public view, however, while they were aimed (by a diverse collection of human garbage) at a lonely woman who was still alive to read them and to be hurt by them.
Here's an updated quote you can use in your signature file that you've dedicated to me on the BLT board,my little obsessed wacko..... I stand by everything I posted and to this day I still don't give a rats ass that she died. She was a lunatic bent on silencing or harassing anyone who offered an opposing viewpoint. I'm better off,certainly the city of Hammond is better off,and the whole region is probably better off that she's gone!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/7/2012, 4:41 pm

There are few things more disgusting than watching a group of men …. correction: alleged men …. gang up on a woman.
But there are few things more satisfying than watching bullies turn tail and run, as did those specks of fecal debris who originated, populated, and facilitated the Eye on Freetime thread, and who pulled up stakes and ran away like girls from all threads related to Freetime when they realized her death would cause the light to be shone on their true characters.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

avatar

Posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/7/2012, 5:13 pm

do you not get that freetime passed away? once she died, what would the point of continuing to talk about her have been? your claiming were bad people for respecting the dead?

if your mad the thread was deleted....nobody here had anything to do with that. the former board host is long gone, and other then his first name i dont think any of us know anything more about him.

my god man your mad at us for not argueing with a dead woman? and now your argueing about something someone who isnt here did... a year ago. your freakin certifiable.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/7/2012, 6:46 pm

the oracle wrote:
do you not get that freetime passed away? once she died, what would the point of continuing to talk about her have been? your claiming were bad people for respecting the dead?

Respecting the dead, my ass.
Who in the hell are you trying to kid?
Here is a direct quote from Artie 60438, one of the ‘specks’ I referenced earlier:


“While perishing in a fire is indeed a horrible way to go,the truth is that I don't give a rats ass that she's dead”.

the oracle wrote:
if your mad the thread was deleted....nobody here had anything to do with that. the former board host is long gone, and other then his first name i dont think any of us know anything more about him.

I’m not mad that the thread was deleted; it should never have been allowed to exist in the first place, and a non-psychotic administrator would have realized that early on and put a stop to it. Unfortunately, the administrator at that time did not fit that description.
What I do get a kick out of, though, is your insistence and Artie’s insistence that that thread and all other threads concerning Freetime were deleted because they were no longer relevant and, in Artie’s words, it was “time to move on”. What a load of crap that reasoning is because, as I pointed out earlier, there are probably hundreds of threads on this forum which are no longer relevant, yet they have not been deleted.


the oracle wrote:
my god man your mad at us for not argueing with a dead woman? and now your argueing about something someone who isnt here did... a year ago. your freakin certifiable.

That thread was never designed to allow people to “argue’”with Freetime. It was designed and and maintained for the express purpose of ridiculing and vilifying a lonely woman and private citizen.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/7/2012, 7:00 pm

the oracle wrote:
do you not get that freetime passed away? once she died, what would the point of continuing to talk about her have been? your claiming were bad people for respecting the dead?
And if the thread was still active he'd be going bonkers. There's no way to reason with this loon.
Quote :
my god man your mad at us for not argueing with a dead woman? and now your argueing about something someone who isnt here did... a year ago. your freakin certifiable.
It's all about trying to get even with me for making a fool out of him on the BLT board.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/7/2012, 7:15 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
It's all about trying to get even with me for making a fool out of him on the BLT board.

I hope you were laughing as you wrote that, because I certainly laughed when I read it.
The only person you make a fool of, on that or any forum, is yourself.
And it usually doesn't take very many keystrokes for you to do it.
Say, while we're on the subject - why don't you go to that board right now so you can make a fool of me again?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/7/2012, 7:36 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
It's all about trying to get even with me for making a fool out of him on the BLT board.

[b]I hope you were laughing as you wrote that, because I certainly laughed when I read it.
I've been LMAO ever since you started up your nonsense in this thread. In fact I haven't had so much fun since I was posting every day in a certain now long gone thread. Thanks for being you! Laughing
Quote :
The only person you make a fool of, on that or any forum, is yourself.
And it usually doesn't take very many keystrokes for you to do it.
Say, while we're on the subject - why don't you go to that board right now so you can make a fool of me again?
Ahh yesss. Time to play the old "banned" card for the umpteenth time. affraid You always seem to bring that up when I'm making a fool out of you,don't you? You might as well be holding up a sign that says "Artie made an idiot out of me again". Laughing It I certainly do appreciate the amusement you're providing me and others reading this. lol!


Last edited by Artie60438 on 2/7/2012, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To annoy you know who :))
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/7/2012, 7:38 pm

happy jack wrote:

[b]Respecting the dead, my ass.
Who in the hell are you trying to kid?
Here is a direct quote from Artie 60438, one of the ‘specks’ I referenced earlier:

“While perishing in a fire is indeed a horrible way to go,the truth is that I don't give a rats ass that she's dead”.
Do you mourn the passing of those you despise and that were out to cause you harm? I don't!
Quote :
I’m not mad that the thread was deleted; it should never have been allowed to exist in the first place, and a non-psychotic administrator would have realized that early on and put a stop to it. Unfortunately, the administrator at that time did not fit that description.
Wow! Pretty tough talk now that the previous admin is gone,Coward. It's also pretty stupid for someone who thinks the administrator of a board is psychotic to join there,but then again logic and reasoning aren't exactly your strong points.
Quote :
What I do get a kick out of, though, is your insistence and Artie’s insistence that that thread and all other threads concerning Freetime were deleted because they were no longer relevant and, in Artie’s words, it was “time to move on”. What a load of crap that reasoning is because, as I pointed out earlier, there are probably hundreds of threads on this forum which are no longer relevant, yet they have not been deleted.
What point would it have made to keep a thread whose primary pyrpose was to make fun of someone who has since died? Or as you're fond of saying.....Have you no respect for the dead"? Shocked
Quote :
That thread was never designed to allow people to “argue’”with Freetime. It was designed and and maintained for the express purpose of ridiculing and vilifying a lonely woman and private citizen.
Bullsh*t. This was someone who was carrying on a very public vendetta against the city and employees of Hammond even going so far as to filing a frivolous and malicious lawsuit against the City and a few employees that caused them financial harm. Non-stop posting of lies on the BLT board and constant calling in to WJOB....hardly a "private citizen".

Last but not least you fail to address the fact that for many months after this board was set up not one word about her was spoken. It was only after months and months of her constant lies about phony viruses and other false allegations that I started the Eye on FT thread.
She reaped what she had sown.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/8/2012, 10:57 am

happy jack wrote:
I’m not mad that the thread was deleted; it should never have been allowed to exist in the first place, and a non-psychotic administrator would have realized that early on and put a stop to it. Unfortunately, the administrator at that time did not fit that description.
Artie60438 wrote:
Wow! Pretty tough talk now that the previous admin is gone,Coward. It's also pretty stupid for someone who thinks the administrator of a board is psychotic to join there,but then again logic and reasoning aren't exactly your strong points.
It’s kind of odd to be called a coward by someone who joined a cyber wolfpack and spent two years picking on a lonely woman from behind his keyboard, using an alias. But that’s a different issue.
Incidentally, I used that same "tough talk" in real time with the previous administrator; why do you think I had so many 'vacations'?
(I had no way of knowing he was nuts until after I had joined.)


happy jack wrote:
That thread was never designed to allow people to “argue’”with Freetime. It was designed and and maintained for the express purpose of ridiculing and vilifying a lonely woman and private citizen.
Artie60438 wrote:
Bullsh*t. This was someone who was carrying on a very public vendetta against the city and employees of Hammond even going so far as to filing a frivolous and malicious lawsuit against the City and a few employees that caused them financial harm. Non-stop posting of lies on the BLT board and constant calling in to WJOB....hardly a "private citizen".

I see.
Freetime made you create that thread – you just couldn’t help yourself, could you?
Nothing like beating up on a woman for a few minutes every day to make yourself believe (for at least those few minutes) that you are not completely impotent.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/8/2012, 6:13 pm

happy jack wrote:

[b]It’s kind of odd to be called a coward by someone who joined a cyber wolfpack and spent two years picking on a lonely woman from behind his keyboard, using an alias. But that’s a different issue.
I simply criticized and made fun of someone that thought that anyone who challenged her lunatic allegations should be silenced. Oh,and for the about the 20th time,my criticism didn't start until after she lied for months about this site harboring viruses. Please make a note of that so you don't embarrass yourself further.
Quote :
Incidentally, I used that same "tough talk" in real time with the previous administrator; why do you think I had so many 'vacations'?
Your vacations were a result of your failure to leave baggage from the other board behind and attacking other members.
Quote :
(I had no way of knowing he was nuts until after I had joined.)
Yet you still stayed,didn't you?? Sure doesn't paint a very flattering picture of your common sense.

happy jack wrote:
That thread was never designed to allow people to “argue’”with Freetime. It was designed and and maintained for the express purpose of ridiculing and vilifying a lonely woman and private citizen.
She could have joined here anytime she wamted to. She chose not to.
Artie60438 wrote:
Bullsh*t. This was someone who was carrying on a very public vendetta against the city and employees of Hammond even going so far as to filing a frivolous and malicious lawsuit against the City and a few employees that caused them financial harm. Non-stop posting of lies on the BLT board and constant calling in to WJOB....hardly a "private citizen".

happy jack wrote:
[b]I see.
Freetime made you create that thread – you just couldn’t help yourself, could you?
Nothing like beating up on a woman for a few minutes every day to make yourself believe (for at least those few minutes) that you are not completely impotent.
I simply pointed out her lies and false allegations. It's interesting how you always point out that she was a woman,as if they're the weaker sex and can't defend themselves intellectually. You do realize that we're living in the 21st century and women are equals to men,don't you? Do I detect a bit of Misogyny here? After all,you've made it very clear in the past that you believe a woman shouldn't have the right to decide for herself on certain health issues.

Oh,and I asked you before but you ignored the question.....What is your purpose for continuing to dredge this up. What on earth do you think you're going to accomplish?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/8/2012, 7:27 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Your vacations were a result of your failure to leave baggage from the other board behind and attacking other members.
My vacations were for objecting to the insane censorship of the previous administrator.


Artie60438 wrote:
It's interesting how you always point out that she was a woman,as if they're the weaker sex and can't defend themselves intellectually. You do realize that we're living in the 21st century and women are equals to men,don't you? Do I detect a bit of Misogyny here?
Misogyny?
No, what you are detecting is a suggestion that you act like a gentleman. But I realize that I’m spinning my wheels by suggesting that because, in order for someone to be a gentleman, that person must first and foremost be a man.
And with you, that definitely ain’t happenin’.


Artie60438 wrote:
After all,you've made it very clear in the past that you believe a woman shouldn't have the right to decide for herself on certain health issues.
I believe a woman has the right to choose to do with her own body whatever she wishes. It is only when she opts to dismember other bodies by sucking them through vacuum systems, or to scald to death other bodies using various chemical solutions, that I have an objection.

Artie60438 wrote:
Oh,and I asked you before but you ignored the question.....What is your purpose for continuing to dredge this up. What on earth do you think you're going to accomplish?

I didn’t “dredge this up”.
Look at the second and third posts on this thread …. genius.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/8/2012, 10:31 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Your vacations were a result of your failure to leave baggage from the other board behind and attacking other members.
[b]My vacations were for objecting to the insane censorship of the previous administrator.
Yet you continued to press for membership even though you thought the admin was "psychotic". Priceless!

Artie60438 wrote:
It's interesting how you always point out that she was a woman,as if they're the weaker sex and can't defend themselves intellectually. You do realize that we're living in the 21st century and women are equals to men,don't you? Do I detect a bit of Misogyny here?
[b]Misogyny?
Quote :
No, what you are detecting is a suggestion that you act like a gentleman. But I realize that I’m spinning my wheels by suggesting that because, in order for someone to be a gentleman, that person must first and foremost be a man.
And with you, that definitely ain’t happenin’.
Ha! Now comes the usual attack on my manhood. Getting desperate again? Very Happy
Artie60438 wrote:
After all,you've made it very clear in the past that you believe a woman shouldn't have the right to decide for herself on certain health issues.
Quote :
[b]I believe a woman has the right to choose to do with her own body whatever she wishes. It is only when she opts to dismember other bodies by sucking them through vacuum systems, or to scald to death other bodies using various chemical solutions, that I have an objection.
Yet if a woman becomes pregnant through no fault of her own you would deny her the right to choose to have a medical procedure that is in her own best interest.
Artie60438 wrote:
Oh,and I asked you before but you ignored the question.....What is your purpose for continuing to dredge this up. What on earth do you think you're going to accomplish?
Quote :
[b]I didn’t “dredge this up”.
Look at the second and third posts on this thread …. genius.
I did,but apparently you didn't. Rolling Eyes Karen asked me when she died. I responded "Valentine's day". Immediately you fired off "Have you stopped dancing yet?" Clearly you're the one who provoked the argument.

I'm still waiting for an answer as to what on earth you think you're going to accomplish,other than making a fool of yourself and amusing me,by bringing ancient history up? :bball:
Back to top Go down
KarenT



Posts : 1328

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/9/2012, 7:17 am

I'm sorry I took the thread off track. I figured Freetime was dancing in heaven about the cruise's cancellation.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/9/2012, 10:53 am

KarenT wrote:
I'm sorry I took the thread off track. I figured Freetime was dancing in heaven about the cruise's cancellation.
You had absolutely nothing to do with this thread turning out the way it has,Karen. All you did was ask a simple question that I answered plainly and with no sarcasm whatsoever that would have instigated a fight. Unfortunately,the board troll decided to to stir things up again.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/9/2012, 11:49 am

Artie60438 wrote:

Ha! Now comes the usual attack on my manhood.
You have no manhood to attack.




Artie60438 wrote:

Yet if a woman becomes pregnant through no fault of her own you would deny her the right to choose to have a medical procedure that is in her own best interest.
Yet if a baby is conceived through no fault of his own, you would deny that baby the right to choose whether or not he wishes to undergo any of these ‘medical procedures’(or, as you like to call them, ‘choices’).


Suction Abortion: Used during the first three months of pregnancy - A suction tube (27 times stronger than a home vacuum cleaner) is inserted into the womb. The powerful suction tears the baby apart limb from limb and sucks it from the womb along with the placenta. The baby's remains are deposited into an attached waste bottle.
Dilation and Curettage (D&C): Used at the end of the third month of pregnancy (approximately 12 weeks) - The cervix is dialated, ring forceps are inserted into the womb and the baby is extracted piece by piece. Then a curette (a sharp knife in a loop shape) is inserted and used to scrape away any of the baby or the placenta that remains. Profuse bleeding follows.
Dilation and Extraction (D&E): Used after 13 weeks - The cervix is dialated and the unborn child is dismembered with plier-like forceps. Force is needed to pull the baby apart. The instrument is used to seize a leg or other part of the body and then, with a twisting motion, tear it from the baby's body. The baby's spine is snapped and the skull crushed. After the baby parts are removed, they are reassembled outside the womb to be sure all are removed. Frequently baby parts are left inside the mother's womb. This can cause serious complications and sometimes death.





KarenT wrote:
I'm sorry I took the thread off track
You didn’t, KarenT. Artie did that when he dredged up his version of events of the night of Freetime's death, an event that finally put an actual, non-inflatable woman in his life on Valentine's Day.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/9/2012, 7:52 pm

happy jack wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:

Yet if a woman becomes pregnant through no fault of her own you would deny her the right to choose to have a medical procedure that is in her own best interest.
[b]Yet if a baby is conceived through no fault of his own, you would deny that baby the right to choose whether or not he wishes to undergo any of these ‘medical procedures’(or, as you like to call them, ‘choices’).
A simple yes or no will due,coward.
KarenT wrote:
I'm sorry I took the thread off track
Quote :
[b]You didn’t, KarenT. Artie did that when he dredged up his version of events of the night of Freetime's death, an event that finally put an actual, non-inflatable woman in his life on Valentine's Day.
[/quote]
My "version" is exactly what was documented by the NWI Times newspaper yet you continue to lie about it and showcase your idiocy. Once again genius....
Quote :
I'm still waiting for an answer as to what on earth you think you're going to accomplish,other than making a fool of yourself and amusing me,by bringing ancient history up?
Going to answer or run away like you always do?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5953

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/9/2012, 9:17 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
A simple yes or no will due,coward.
OK.
Yes or no.
Will that “due”?
Incidentally, what was the question?


Artie60438 wrote:
I'm still waiting for an answer as to what on earth you think you're going to accomplish,other than making a fool of yourself and amusing me,by bringing ancient history up? Going to answer or run away like you always do?
I didn’t bring up ancient history – I responded to the ancient history that was brought up on the first page of this thread, first by KarenT, then by you.
You might try reading it.
Or, you might want to query KarenT as to why she brought up ancient history.
Either way, don't make me no never mind.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   2/10/2012, 7:09 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
A simple yes or no will due,coward.
[b]OK.
Yes or no.
Will that “due”?
Incidentally, what was the question?
Look everyone!!! The trolling coward has now morphed into the typo/spelling police affraid
Quote :

Artie60438 wrote:
I'm still waiting for an answer as to what on earth you think you're going to accomplish,other than making a fool of yourself and amusing me,by bringing ancient history up? Going to answer or run away like you always do?
[b]I didn’t bring up ancient history – I responded to the ancient history that was brought up on the first page of this thread, first by KarenT, then by you.
You might try reading it.
Or, you might want to query KarenT as to why she brought up ancient history.
Either way, don't make me no never mind.
And once again the board troll runs from the question Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hammond drops annual dinner cruise   

Back to top Go down
 
Hammond drops annual dinner cruise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond-
Jump to: