Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The horror.... the horror ....

Go down 
+5
chuckmo48
Heretic
UrRight
paul87920
KarenT
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Heretic

Heretic

The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty3/17/2013, 8:42 am

happy jack wrote:
Do you think attempting to discourage teenage pregnancy is a good thing or a bad thing?

Do you have any proof such a campaign will have statistically significant impact?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty3/17/2013, 10:32 am

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Do you think attempting to discourage teenage pregnancy is a good thing or a bad thing?

Do you have any proof such a campaign will have statistically significant impact?

No, I have no proof whatsoever.
Now, as to my question:
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty3/18/2013, 6:39 pm

What’s the lasting effect, though, on two young men being found guilty in juvenile court of rape, essentially?

Does anyone on this board give a shit about the "lasting effect" on rapists of the crime they themselves committed?
More to the point, should anyone give a shit?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/amid-backlash-petition-calls-on-cnn-to-apologize-on-air-for-sympathizing-with-steubenville-rapists/

Amid Backlash, Petition Calls On CNN To Apologize On Air For ‘Sympathizing’ With Steubenville Rapists

by Meenal Vamburkar | 1:51 pm, March 18th, 2013

On Sunday, the Steubenville rape trial concluded with the judge finding two high school football players — Trent Mays, 17, and Ma’lik Richmond, 16 — guilty of raping a 16-year-old girl. The case itself has received a widespread coverage, but after the verdict was handed down, CNN became part of the story due to reporting “sympathetic” with the accused. A petition, with more than 30,000 signatures, is asking for a public apology from the network.
The petition criticizes the network for “sympathizing” with the rapists rather than the victim:
That CNN decided to paint the tears of the convicted Steubenville rapists in a sympathetic light and say how their lives were ruined — while completely ignoring the fact that the rape victim’s life is the one whose life was ruined by these rapists’ actions — is disgusting and helps perpetuate a shameful culture in which young people never understand the concept of consent and in which rape victims are blamed and ostracized.
CNN host Candy Crowley spoke about how emotional the atmosphere in the courtroom must have been, turning to correspondent Poppy Harlow, who responded:

I’ve never experienced anything like it, Candy. It was incredibly emotional — incredibly difficult even for an outsider like me to watch what happened as these two young men that had such promising futures, star football players, very good students, literally watched as they believe their life fell apart.
One of — one of the young men, Ma’lik Richmond, when that sentence came down, he collapsed. He collapsed in the arms of his attorney, Walter Madison. He said to me, “My life is over. No one is going to want me now.”

This prompted Crowley to inquire further:
The thing is, when you listen to it and you realize that they could stay until they’re 21, they are going to get credit for time served. What’s the lasting effect, though, on two young men being found guilty in juvenile court of rape, essentially?
For that insight, Harlow handed it off to legal contributor Paul Callan, who spoke about the “lasting impact” it will have on those football players:
But in terms of what happens now, yes, the most severe thing with these young men is being labeled as registered sex offenders. That label is now placed on them by Ohio law and, by the way, the laws in most other states now require such a designation in the face of such a serious crime.
That will haunt them for the rest of their lives. Employers, when looking up their background, will see they’re registered sex offender. When they move into a new neighborhood and somebody goes on the Internet where these things are posted. Neighbors will know they’re a registered sex offender.

Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty3/19/2013, 9:25 am

happy jack wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Let us not try to discourage teen pregnancy, lest someone's feelings get hurt.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/16/opinion/i-was-a-teenage-mother.html?ref=opinion

I Was a Teenage Mother
How did Sara Palin's just say no philosophy work with her kid?

"Just say no" usually doesn't work...I/we have sat down with all the children and discussed sexuality with them when they were in Junior High and the consequences of being sexually active. I have also told them if they intend to do anything (which I hope they don't) that they need to use protection and if need be I would assist in that. At this point I have a 30, 25 and 16 year old and have not had any problems...to date.
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty3/19/2013, 9:31 am

happy jack wrote:
What’s the lasting effect, though, on two young men being found guilty in juvenile court of rape, essentially?

Does anyone on this board give a shit about the "lasting effect" on rapists of the crime they themselves committed?
More to the point, should anyone give a shit?
No...Not is this case...I do feel for an 18 year old that may have some kind of sexual contact with a 17 year old girlfriend/boyfriend while both in high school and then can be labeled as a sexual offender for the rest of their life. I have talked my 16 year old about that.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty3/19/2013, 9:53 am

chuckmo48 wrote:
No...Not is this case...I do feel for an 18 year old that may have some kind of sexual contact with a 17 year old girlfriend/boyfriend while both in high school and then can be labeled as a sexual offender for the rest of their life.

Yeah, I agree. I've heard of cases where the so-called offender was mere months older than the (consenting) victim - he was 18 years and one month old, she was 17 years and 11 months old, or something like that. I think that under those circumstances a little common sense should be used before labeling such a person a sexual predator for the rest of his life. But I'm having a little bit of trouble mustering up sympathy for these Steubenville assholes.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty3/19/2013, 10:25 am

chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Let us not try to discourage teen pregnancy, lest someone's feelings get hurt.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/16/opinion/i-was-a-teenage-mother.html?ref=opinion

I Was a Teenage Mother
How did Sara Palin's just say no philosophy work with her kid?

"Just say no" usually doesn't work...I/we have sat down with all the children and discussed sexuality with them when they were in Junior High and the consequences of being sexually active. I have also told them if they intend to do anything (which I hope they don't) that they need to use protection and if need be I would assist in that. At this point I have a 30, 25 and 16 year old and have not had any problems...to date.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/07/nyregion/city-campaign-targeting-teenage-pregnancy-draws-criticism.html?_r=0

Haydee Morales, vice president for education and training at Planned Parenthood of New York City, said the organization was “shocked and taken aback” by the tone of the new campaign.
“Hurting and shaming communities is not what’s going to bring teen pregnancy rates down,” she added.
She said that the campaign’s message — that teenage pregnancy leads to poverty — was backward.
“It’s not teen pregnancies that cause poverty, but poverty that causes teen pregnancy,” she said.

No, I think Ms. Morales is the one who has it backward.
Poverty does not cause teen pregnancy – sperm merging with an egg causes teen pregnancy.
Single teenaged mothers unable to support themselves and their children cause poverty.
If the situation can be discouraged, it should be discouraged.
Don’t you think?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty3/19/2013, 12:34 pm

happy jack wrote:

Poverty does not cause teen pregnancy – sperm merging with an egg causes teen pregnancy.
Single teenaged mothers unable to support themselves and their children cause poverty.
Don’t you think?
Failure to provide sex education classes and access to contraception is a huge,if not the largest,contributing factor and as usual,Republicans are completely out of touch when it comes to this issue...
Broaching the subject of sex education in schools, the Republican platform issues a renewed call for replacing “family planning” programs for teens with abstinence education, as that is the only way to protect against out-of-wedlock pregnancies and sexually-transmitted diseases. Branching off of that, the party opposes school-based clinics that provide referrals, counseling and related services for abortion and contraception. It also rejects the allocation of federal funds to mandatory or universal mental health, psychiatric or socio-emotional screening programs.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty3/19/2013, 1:33 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Don’t you think?
Failure to provide sex education classes and access to contraception is a huge,if not the largest,contributing factor and as usual,Republicans are completely out of touch when it comes to this issue...
Broaching the subject of sex education in schools, the Republican platform issues a renewed call for replacing “family planning” programs for teens with abstinence education, as that is the only way to protect against out-of-wedlock pregnancies and sexually-transmitted diseases. Branching off of that, the party opposes school-based clinics that provide referrals, counseling and related services for abortion and contraception. It also rejects the allocation of federal funds to mandatory or universal mental health, psychiatric or socio-emotional screening programs.

I'm for pretty much anything that might prevent unwanted teen pregnancy, and if the poster campaign turns out to be an effective tool to that end, I fail to see anything wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty3/19/2013, 6:18 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Don’t you think?

I'm for pretty much anything that might prevent unwanted teen pregnancy, and if the poster campaign turns out to be an effective tool to that end, I fail to see anything wrong with it.
So the same would apply to Planned Parenthood,right?
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty3/19/2013, 7:20 pm

happy jack wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
No...Not is this case...I do feel for an 18 year old that may have some kind of sexual contact with a 17 year old girlfriend/boyfriend while both in high school and then can be labeled as a sexual offender for the rest of their life.

Yeah, I agree. I've heard of cases where the so-called offender was mere months older than the (consenting) victim - he was 18 years and one month old, she was 17 years and 11 months old, or something like that. I think that under those circumstances a little common sense should be used before labeling such a person a sexual predator for the rest of his life. But I'm having a little bit of trouble mustering up sympathy for these Steubenville assholes.
I agree with everything you wrote...How 'bout that!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty3/20/2013, 4:06 am

Artie60438 wrote:
So the same would apply to Planned Parenthood,right?

For whatever part they may play in preventing pregnancies?
Sure.

Last edited by happy jack on 3/20/2013, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty3/20/2013, 4:07 am

chuckmo48 wrote:
I agree with everything you wrote...How 'bout that!

There is hope for you.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty4/26/2013, 11:25 am

If you criticize them, you are a racist.
If you compliment them, you are a racist.
You simply cannot win.

http://www.theroot.com/views/mixed-kids-are-cutest-isnt-cute?wpisrc=root_more_news

'Mixed Kids Are the Cutest' Isn't Cute?

Race Manners: Comments about the superior beauty of your biracial child aren't just weird -- they're troubling.
• By: Jenée Desmond-Harris|Posted: April 8, 2013 at 1:12 PM

(The Root) --
"I'm a Caucasian woman with a biracial child (her father is black). I live in a predominantly white community. Why is it that whenever people discover that I have a 'mixed' child, they always say things like, 'Oh, he/she must be so cute/gorgeous/adorable, those kids are always the best looking. You are so lucky.'
I know they mean well, but it seems off to me, and maybe racist. Do they mean compared to 'real' black children? When a German and Italian or an Asian and Jewish person have a child, black people don't say, 'Mixed children like yours are always the best looking.' (Plus, it's not true -- not all black-white biracial kids are the 'best looking.')
Am I being overly sensitive by feeling there's something off about these comments? If not, what's the best way to respond?"
I chose this question for the first installment of Race Manners, The Root's new advice column on racial etiquette and ethics, because it hits close to home. Like your daughter, I'm biracial. Like you, my white mother has developed an acute sensitivity to the subtle ways prejudice and bigotry pop up in daily life. I should know. She calls me to file what I've deemed her "racism reports."
And let's be clear. Americans of all races say bizarre things to and about mixed people, who can inspire some of the most revealing remarks about our black-white baggage. Just think of the public debates about how MSNBC's Karen Finney, and even President Obama, should be allowed to identify.
………
You're right to be bothered by the remarks from the Biracial Babies Fan Club. Here's why: These people aren't pulling an arbitrary appreciation for almond-colored skin and curls from the ether. Instead -- even if they are not aware of this -- they're both reflecting and perpetuating troubling beliefs that are bigger than their individual tastes. Specifically, while "mixed kids are the cutest" is evenhanded on its face, treating both black and white (and all other ethnic groups) as inferior to your daughter, I hear it as anti-black.
As Marcia Dawkins, the author of Clearly Invisible: Racial Passing and the Color of Cultural Identity, told me, "The myth that mixed-race offspring are somehow better than nonmixed offspring is an example of 'hybrid vigor,' an evolutionary theory which states that the progeny of diverse varieties within a species tend to exhibit better physical and psychological characteristics than either one or both of the parents."
And just take a wild guess how this idea has popped up for black people. You got it: In order to demean and oppress African Americans, thought leaders throughout history, including the likes of Thomas Jefferson, have said that black-white mixed offspring are better, more attractive, smarter, etc., than "real" blacks and not as good or attractive or smart as "real" whites, Dawkins explains.
So alleging that mixed kids are the best of anything sounds different when you consider that we've long put a wholesale premium on all that's whiter and brighter.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty5/2/2013, 12:59 pm

happy jack wrote:
If you criticize them, you are a racist.
If you compliment them, you are a racist.
You simply cannot win.

http://www.theroot.com/views/mixed-kids-are-cutest-isnt-cute?wpisrc=root_more_news

'Mixed Kids Are the Cutest' Isn't Cute?

Race Manners: Comments about the superior beauty of your biracial child aren't just weird -- they're troubling.
• By: Jenée Desmond-Harris|Posted: April 8, 2013 at 1:12 PM

(The Root) --
"I'm a Caucasian woman with a biracial child (her father is black). I live in a predominantly white community. Why is it that whenever people discover that I have a 'mixed' child, they always say things like, 'Oh, he/she must be so cute/gorgeous/adorable, those kids are always the best looking. You are so lucky.'
I know they mean well, but it seems off to me, and maybe racist. Do they mean compared to 'real' black children? When a German and Italian or an Asian and Jewish person have a child, black people don't say, 'Mixed children like yours are always the best looking.' (Plus, it's not true -- not all black-white biracial kids are the 'best looking.')
Am I being overly sensitive by feeling there's something off about these comments? If not, what's the best way to respond?"
I chose this question for the first installment of Race Manners, The Root's new advice column on racial etiquette and ethics, because it hits close to home. Like your daughter, I'm biracial. Like you, my white mother has developed an acute sensitivity to the subtle ways prejudice and bigotry pop up in daily life. I should know. She calls me to file what I've deemed her "racism reports."
And let's be clear. Americans of all races say bizarre things to and about mixed people, who can inspire some of the most revealing remarks about our black-white baggage. Just think of the public debates about how MSNBC's Karen Finney, and even President Obama, should be allowed to identify.
………
You're right to be bothered by the remarks from the Biracial Babies Fan Club. Here's why: These people aren't pulling an arbitrary appreciation for almond-colored skin and curls from the ether. Instead -- even if they are not aware of this -- they're both reflecting and perpetuating troubling beliefs that are bigger than their individual tastes. Specifically, while "mixed kids are the cutest" is evenhanded on its face, treating both black and white (and all other ethnic groups) as inferior to your daughter, I hear it as anti-black.
As Marcia Dawkins, the author of Clearly Invisible: Racial Passing and the Color of Cultural Identity, told me, "The myth that mixed-race offspring are somehow better than nonmixed offspring is an example of 'hybrid vigor,' an evolutionary theory which states that the progeny of diverse varieties within a species tend to exhibit better physical and psychological characteristics than either one or both of the parents."
And just take a wild guess how this idea has popped up for black people. You got it: In order to demean and oppress African Americans, thought leaders throughout history, including the likes of Thomas Jefferson, have said that black-white mixed offspring are better, more attractive, smarter, etc., than "real" blacks and not as good or attractive or smart as "real" whites, Dawkins explains.
So alleging that mixed kids are the best of anything sounds different when you consider that we've long put a wholesale premium on all that's whiter and brighter.

And even if you poke fun at your own culture, you are a racist.
Again, you simply cannot win.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/01/schools-redneck-day-draws-objections/2128347/

School's 'Redneck Day' sparks anger

The event meant to build school spirit at Queen Creek High School instead has angered civil rights leaders in Arizona.

PHOENIX -- When members of the student council at an Arizona high school organized a schoolwide "Redneck Day" and encouraged classmates to dress — and spoof — accordingly, they hoped to build school spirit leading up to prom week.
Instead, "Redneck Day" at Queen Creek High School has angered African-Americans and civil-rights leaders and touched off a debate about free speech, social stereotypes and good taste.
Tom Lindsey, superintendent of the Queen Creek Unified School District, said the only intent of Wednesday's event was to satirize the A&E reality TV show "Duck Dynasty," which follows a family of duck hunters and entrepreneurs from West Monroe, La.
But some students and their family members weren't amused. Among them: the Rev. Ozetta Kirby, pastor of Holy Trinity Community AME Church in Mesa and vice president of the East Valley chapter of the NAACP.
"I'm sitting here crying and praying," said Kirby, whose grandson Marcus Still is a 16-year-old junior at the school.
"This thing really got to Marcus," Kirby said. "When you're in 11th grade, that can break you down and make you feel at the bottom rung of the whole society, where everybody is being jubilant. No kid should have to go through that. We all know the connotation of 'redneck.' "
Most offensive to Kirby and others was that one student chose to wear a Confederate flag — for many a grim reminder of slavery and segregation.
"The Confederacy represents the horrible institution of slavery, and that is a direct attack on African-Americans," said Steve Montoya, a prominent civil-rights attorney in Phoenix.
The Rev. Oscar Tillman, president of the Maricopa County NAACP, who grew up in the 1940s in the South, said: "Our community knows what that flag represents. ... A school is supposed to be for education and showing people where we come from, our history, and to try not to go back to some things."
Lindsey said the student wearing the Confederate flag was pulled aside by an assistant principal and asked to change his clothes.
"It was no ill intent," Lindsey said.
The student, who is from a state where the flag is more prevalent, did not see a negative connotation, the superintendent said.
"It was explained to him that in Arizona, we look at it differently," Lindsey said, adding that Redneck Day was mostly uneventful.
"We apologize to any people who, because of the word (redneck), were offended," Lindsey said.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty5/10/2013, 3:22 pm

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/05/09/auraria-campus-hispanic-custodians-claim-discrimination/

Hispanic Custodians On Auraria Campus Claim Discrimination

May 9, 2013 11:59 PM

DENVER (CBS4)- A group of Hispanic custodians at the Auraria Campus in downtown Denver are claiming they are victims of discrimination.
They’ve filed a complaint against the campus operator that could be reviewed by a federal judge.
What started out as a miscommunication over a schedule change for employees working the graveyard shift has become a full investigation by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
“Too many things have happened to me there that I don’t even know how to explain it,” said Auraria custodian Bertha Ribota.
Ribota said she was injured at work because she couldn’t read a warning sign that was in English.
“If I could speak English I wouldn’t have the problems that exist,” said Ribota.

Ya think?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty5/10/2013, 11:22 pm

happy jack wrote:
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/05/09/auraria-campus-hispanic-custodians-claim-discrimination/

DENVER (CBS4)- A group of Hispanic custodians at the Auraria Campus in downtown Denver are claiming they are victims of discrimination.
They’ve filed a complaint against the campus operator that could be reviewed by a federal judge.
What started out as a miscommunication over a schedule change for employees working the graveyard shift has become a full investigation by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
“Too many things have happened to me there that I don’t even know how to explain it,” said Auraria custodian Bertha Ribota.
Ribota said she was injured at work because she couldn’t read a warning sign that was in English.
“If I could speak English I wouldn’t have the problems that exist,” said Ribota.

[b]Ya think?
Since the employer hired people that do not speak English it is their responsibility to provide warning signs that their employees can read. They have a good case,imo.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty5/11/2013, 11:54 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]Ya think?
Since the employer hired people that do not speak English it is their responsibility to provide warning signs that their employees can read. They have a good case,imo.

"Our employees are expected to interact with members of the public and that interaction we expect them to be able to understand English,” said Nickeson.

The ability to understand English is part of the job requirement. If they cannot uphold their end of the bargain, then they are not qualified to work there in the first place, and they have no case.
In any event, this woman has quite plainly and self-admittedly outlined the root of the problem:

"If I could speak English I wouldn’t have the problems that exist,” said Ribota.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty5/11/2013, 4:48 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]Ya think?

"Our employees are expected to interact with members of the public and that interaction we expect them to be able to understand English,” said Nickeson.

The ability to understand English is part of the job requirement. If they cannot uphold their end of the bargain, then they are not qualified to work there in the first place, and they have no case.
Then how do you explain how they got the job in the first place. How did she fill out the job application and communicate verbally with whoever hired her?
Quote :
In any event, this woman has quite plainly and self-admittedly outlined the root of the problem:

"If I could speak English I wouldn’t have the problems that exist,” said Ribota.
Her statement is irrelevant much like if someone who was struck and injured by a falling object saying "If I had only looked up I could have stepped out of the way". Her statement does not negate liability.

It is the employer's responsibility to provide a safe working environment.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty5/12/2013, 10:05 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Then how do you explain how they got the job in the first place. How did she fill out the job application and communicate verbally with whoever hired her?

If they could have done that, they could have understood the signs.
Right?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty5/12/2013, 10:07 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Her statement is irrelevant much like if someone who was struck and injured by a falling object saying "If I had only looked up I could have stepped out of the way". Her statement does not negate liability.

Her statement lays the blame upon herself, where it belongs.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty5/12/2013, 10:30 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]If they could have done that, they could have understood the signs.
Right?
You didn't answer the question I posed. Until you do Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty5/12/2013, 9:50 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Right?

I don't have the information necessary to answer your question, and I never claimed to have such information.
What I do know is that my ancestors, and their contemporaries, somehow managed to learn to sufficiently communicate in English so that whiny lawsuits were unnecessary.
Back then, it was known as self-sufficiency. It still is known as self-sufficiency, only it doesn't seem to be put into practice as often as it should.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty5/13/2013, 10:27 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Right?

I don't have the information necessary to answer your question, and I never claimed to have such information.
Typical
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty5/13/2013, 10:30 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Right?

Typical

Again, I don't have the information necessary to answer the question.
Do you?
If so, please enlighten me.

Artie60438 wrote:

Do you fully comprehend how totally fucking stupid your question is?
Do you feel that it is incumbent upon me to hang out in Denver employment offices and peek over the shoulders of non-English-speaking job seekers while they fill out their job applications?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The horror.... the horror ....
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: