Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The horror.... the horror ....

Go down 
+5
chuckmo48
Heretic
UrRight
paul87920
KarenT
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty1/22/2015, 9:26 pm

happy jack wrote:
Blatantly Lying Shit-for-Brains Eunuch wrote:

You have a long history of always taking the side of people who murder black youth ....
Do you intend to back that statement up, or do you intend to just let your lie hang out there while you run and hide?[/b]
We can start with your hero,George Zimmerman.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty1/23/2015, 3:14 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

You have a long history of always taking the side of people who murder black youth ....
Do you intend to back that statement up, or do you intend to just let your lie hang out there while you run and hide?[/b]

No, we can start with specifics as to how I "have a long history of always taking the side of people who murder black youth .... "
Specifics, and no less.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty1/23/2015, 9:56 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

No, we can start with specifics as to how I "have a long history of always taking the side of people who murder black youth .... "[/b]
Specifics, and no less.
The easiest way to clear this up would be for you to point out instances where you have taken the side of victims,like Trayvon Martin. Please proceed to dazzle us with your compassion.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty1/23/2015, 12:15 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

No, we can start with specifics as to how I "have a long history of always taking the side of people who murder black youth .... "[/b]
Specifics, and no less.
The easiest way to clear this up would be for you to point out instances where you have taken the side of victims,like Trayvon Martin. Please proceed to dazzle us with your compassion.

No, actually, the easiest way to clear this up would be for you to back up the statement you made.
That's how this works.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty1/23/2015, 2:50 pm

Happy jack wrote:
No, actually, the easiest way to clear this up would be for you to back up the statement you made.
That's how this works.

Yeah, well while we're waiting, this seems like a good time for you to back up your earlier opinion that "Barack was elected because he was black."

You can start by answering the questions that I posed earlier...

Scorpion wrote:
I really don't get why you believe that being black is an advantage. What are you basing that opinion on?

How is being black an advantage?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty1/23/2015, 3:07 pm

Scorpion wrote:

Yeah, well while we're waiting, this seems like a good time for you to back up your earlier opinion that "Barack was elected because he was black."

Jeez.
You get really touchy when anyone talks about the object of your man-crush, don't you?.
An opinion is just that - an opinion. There is nothing to "back up" - you can take it or leave it, for all I care. The Eunuch, however, made a statement as if it were a fact, and I'd like to see his documentation/justification for that statement.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty1/23/2015, 3:19 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Specifics, and no less.
That's how this works.[/b]
I did...George Zimmerman. In the Ferguson case you immediately denigrated the victim. Then there's there was the case of Michael Dunn,who opened fire on a car full of unarmed black teens. I brought it up in the Trayvon thread. While you didn't defend Dunn,AFAIK, you certainly didn't condemn his actions.

As I asked before...show me where you have ever taken the side of a victim.

All one has to do is breeze through the many moronic threads you've started about race to get a pretty clear picture of your bias and disrespect. One example being that the Obama's feel Beyonce is a role model and you're all bent out of shape over it.

Last but not least is your current crusade against Al Sharpton who is just trying to stand up for victims and preach that "Black Lives Matter". He really,really, gets under your skin doesn't he?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty1/23/2015, 3:29 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Jeez.
You get really touchy when anyone talks about the object of your man-crush, don't you?.
An opinion is just that - an opinion. There is nothing to "back up" - you can take it or leave it, for all I care. The Eunuch, however, made a statement as if it were a fact, and I'd like to see his documentation/justification for that statement.[/b]
"You have a long history of always taking the side of people who murder black youth"
I never said it was a fact,did I? So using your same warped mentality to avoid giving a straight answer to Scorpion,I don't owe you an answer.do I?

At least I attempt to back up my remarks as I have in the previous post. You OTOH,just ignore legitimate requests to back up your statements and go on your merry way.

I think we all know who the "Eunuch" is,and it's not me....it's the face you see in your mirror! :bball:
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty1/23/2015, 4:06 pm

Yep. Artie is right, Jack.  This is a discussion forum.  When someone shares their opinion, it's customary to provide a justification for holding that opinion.  It's really disingenuous to expect other posters to back up their opinions when you refuse to do the same.  

I'm genuinely interested in the reason why you hold the opinion that being black was an "advantage" for Obama.  

Why are you dodging my questions?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty2/5/2015, 11:43 am

Scorpion wrote:
Yep. Artie is right, Jack.  This is a discussion forum.  When someone shares their opinion, it's customary to provide a justification for holding that opinion.  It's really disingenuous to expect other posters to back up their opinions when you refuse to do the same.  

I'm genuinely interested in the reason why you hold the opinion that being black was an "advantage" for Obama.  

Sure.
Higher black voter turnout + a media push to elect a black candidate + white guilt = President Barack Obama.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty2/5/2015, 5:44 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Sure.
Higher black voter turnout + a media push to elect a black candidate + white guilt = President Barack Obama.

Yeah, well it's true that a higher percentage of black voters turned out than in prior elections, but that only accounts for 2 million votes.  But white voters supported McCain (55%) over Obama (43%) which doesn't really support the idea of "white guilt," does it?

Here are some numbers, but I'll warn you in advance, it will require reading...

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2009/04/30/dissecting-the-2008-electorate-most-diverse-in-us-history/

Obama won by roughly 10 million votes.  It's much more likely that voters simply didn't care for what the GOP was selling, don't you think?  

And what about the 2012 results?  Did Obama also get re-elected because he was black?  No, I don't think so...  Do you honestly believe that?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty2/5/2015, 9:11 pm

Scorpion wrote:

But white voters supported McCain (55%) over Obama (43%) which doesn't really support the idea of "white guilt," does it?

Neither does it negate the idea of white guilt, if those whites who felt guilty comprised enough of that 43% to put Obama over the top.

Scorpion wrote:

And what about the 2012 results?  Did Obama also get re-elected because he was black?  No, I don't think so...  Do you honestly believe that?

As far as the 2012 election, I think it was less about race than it was the fact that the incumbent traditionally (though not always) has the best chance of winning. But I believe that His coronation leading up to His first nomination was based mainly upon His race (it certainly wasn’t based upon His nearly non-existent qualifications), and there’s really no argument you can make that will cause me to change that opinion.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty2/6/2015, 12:55 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

But white voters supported McCain (55%) over Obama (43%) which doesn't really support the idea of "white guilt," does it?

Neither does it negate the idea of white guilt, if those whites who felt guilty comprised enough of that 43% to put Obama over the top.

Nevertheless, you have presented no facts to prove such an assertion.

happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:

As far as the 2012 election, I think it was less about race than it was the fact that the incumbent traditionally (though not always) has the best chance of winning. But I believe that His coronation leading up to His first nomination was based mainly upon His race (it certainly wasn’t based upon His nearly non-existent qualifications), and there’s really no argument you can make that will cause me to change that opinion.

Yeah. Well I realize that there is no way to change a person's opinion when that person refuses to look at the facts of the matter.  You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I do hope that you realize that you have no factual basis for the opinion that you're holding...
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty2/6/2015, 2:34 pm

And there is absolutely no factual basis for this bullshit: "a media push to elect a black candidate."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty2/6/2015, 5:20 pm

edge540 wrote:
And there is absolutely no factual basis for this bullshit: "a media push to elect a black candidate."
\
It's a popular theory on Planet Wingnuttia and ties in to their delusional "main stream media" conspiracies.

You know all those studies that have concluded that idiots who watch Fox news or get their information from wingnut sites are less informed?

The troll is the poster child for those.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty2/11/2015, 6:37 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

In the Ferguson case you immediately denigrated the victim.

What are you talking about?
I never said a single derogatory thing about either the store owner who was assaulted, nor about Officer Wilson.

Artie60438 wrote:

As I asked before...show me where you have ever taken the side of a victim

See any of the threads in which abortion is discussed.

Artie60438 wrote:

All one has to do is breeze through the many moronic threads you've started about race to get a pretty clear picture of your bias and disrespect. One example being that the Obama's feel Beyonce is a role model and you're all bent out of shape over it.

Bent out of shape?
Moi?
Hardly.

See me up in the club with 50 of the girls
Posted in the back with my things on my grill
Brooklyn brim with my eyes sittin' low
Every boy in here with me got that smoke
Every girl in here got to look me up and down
All on Instagram, cake by the pound
Circulate the image every time I come around
G's up tell me how I'm lookin' babe
Boy this all for you just walk my way
Just tell me how its lookin' babe
I do this all for you baby just take aim
And tell me how its lookin babe
Lookin' babe
Drop the bass mane the bass get lower
Radio say speed it up I just go slower
High like treble, pumping on them mids
Ya man ain't never seen a booty like this
And why you think ya keep my name rollin off your tongue
'Cause when you he want to smash I'll just write another one
I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker
Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor
Driver roll up the partition please
Driver roll up the partition please
I don't need you seeing 'yonce on her knees
Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up
We ain't even gonna make it to this club
Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged
Oh he so horny, he want to fuck
He bucked all my buttons, he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinski all on my gown
Oh there daddy, d-daddy didn't bring the towel
Oh baby, b-baby we slow it down
Take all of me
I just wanna be the girl you like, girl you like
The kind of girl you like, girl you like
Take all of me
The kinda girl you like
Is right here with me
Driver roll up the partition fast
Driver roll up the partition fast
Over there I swear I saw them cameras flash
Handprints and footprints on my glass
Handprints and good grips all on my ass
Private show with the music blasting
He like to call me Peaches when we get this nasty
Red wine drip, talk that trash
Chauffer eavesdropping trying not to crash
Oh there daddy, d-daddy now you ripped my fur
Oh baby, b-baby be sweatin' on my hair
Take all of me
Take all of me
The kinda girl you like
Is right here with me
Take all of me
Take all of me
The kinda girl you like
Is right here with me

My goodness – Beyonce’s lyrics are right up there with those of Gershwin and Irving Berlin.
Hold her up as a role model, by all means.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty3/16/2015, 9:43 am

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/21659/

MUSLIM STUDENTS PROTEST CAMPUS SCREENING OF ‘AMERICAN SNIPER’

by JENNIFER KABBANY - FIX EDITOR on MARCH 16, 2015

Some Muslim students at the University of Missouri protested an upcoming campus screening of “American Sniper” and clamored to have the film’s debut there canceled.
At the heart of the controversy is a Muslim student activist who declared showing the film on campus would make her feel “unsafe” and demanded an “apology and explanation” as to how and why the movie was even selected for Mizzou audiences.
The uproar was taken quite seriously, and prompted the student government to conduct a meeting to determine whether the flick should be shown.
………
El-Jayyousi, described by the University of Missouri’s website as a psychology and women’s and gender studies double-major and social justice advocate, went on to declare in her letter:
I do not feel safe on this campus and for good reason. The fact that this film is being shown, the fact that I have to explain why this film is not only problematic but harmful makes me feel even more unsafe. Showing this film will create an even more hostile environment for me and other Arab, Muslim, South Asian and people of color on this campus.
I am requesting that this film not be shown and that it either be replaced with a film that does not glorify violence or support existing systems of domination and oppression, or an event addressing “American Sniper” and similar films and media texts using a critical lens. This film is blatant racist, colonialist propaganda that should not be shown under any circumstances and especially not endorsed by a branch of student government that purports to represent me and have my best interests in mind.
Lastly, I would like to clarify that this is not an attempt at censorship but an affirmation of my right to feel safe in my body and identity wherever I may be, including this campus. Freedom of speech should not come at the expense of anyone’s humanity and right to be viewed, talked about and treated with basic respect and dignity.
I am asking that this film not be shown and that an official, public apology and explanation be issued by all parties involved in approving the screening of American Sniper on Mizzou’s campus.

Please shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty5/11/2015, 9:53 am

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/05/08/wal-mart-bottled-water-comes-from-sacramento-municipal-supply/

Wal-Mart Bottled Water Comes From Sacramento Municipal Supply
May 8, 2015 10:36 PM

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Wal-Mart is facing questions tonight after CBS13 learns the company draws its bottled water from a Sacramento water district during California’s drought.
According to the label, the water comes from the Sacramento Municipal Water Supply. This comes on the heels of Starbucks opting to move sourcing and production of its Ethos bottled water from California to Pennsylvania.
While the label reads Great Value , the fine print reveals the bottled water is anything but a deal, especially for Sacramento residents.
“Either they were unaware, uninformed or unintentionally did this,” said public relations expert Doug Elmets. “It could be all three of those. Whatever it is, it’s a bad move and they need to correct it and they need to do it quickly.”
According to its own labeling, the water in the gallon jugs appears to come from Sacramento’s water supply.
Sacramento sells water to a bottler, DS Services of America, at 99 cents for every 748 gallons—the samerate  as other commercial and residential customers. That water is then bottled and sold at Walmart for 88 cents per gallon, meaning that $1 of water from Sacramento turns into $658.24 for Walmart and DS Services.
For comparison, the city of Sacramento says the average family uses 417 gallons of water a day.
Elmets wonders if this perfectly legal business operation  will get a big thumbs-down from California consumers. This comes as Sacramento-area water districts are preparing to enforce residential water-use cuts as high as 36 percent.
“It’s certainly leaving a bad taste in everyone’s mouth when you can’t fill up a swimming pool, if you’re building a new home in West Sacramento; you can’t water your lawn if you’re living in this region. And to find out they’re making a huge profit  off of this, it’s just not right,” Elmets said.

A business making a profit?
The nerve - we can't have any of that!
Someone should tell this idiot that it is the fault of the government for selling this precious water in the first place. Walmart is merely buying it - they're not stealing it.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty6/5/2015, 4:44 pm

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the ridiculous causes of some liberals would be better served if they would occasionally shut the fuck up?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/419347/liberals-now-find-gender-identity-itself-oppressive-jonah-goldberg

Liberals Now Find Gender Identity Itself Oppressive

by JONAH GOLDBERG June 5, 2015 12:00 AM @JONAHNRO

At a moment when many on the left are desperately trying to conjure up enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton’s bid to become the first woman president, others on the left want to turn the word “woman” into a term of exclusion and oppression. This is just one of the more amusing ironies on display as what passes for liberalism today eats itself. No doubt you’ve heard: Bruce Jenner has become Caitlyn Jenner. I can’t muster much outrage about this. If someone born a man wants to live as a woman, or vice versa, they are free to do so as far as I’m concerned. What does bother me is the way everyone is expected to celebrate Jenner’s decision and courage. Why can’t I just not care? Or, maybe I just don’t want to be part of a massive public-relations effort tied to the rollout of yet another reality show? While conservatives had their own list of complaints about this national celebration, the more intriguing ones came from the left. For instance, many people criticized the Vanity Fair cover of Jenner as a pinup. “One step forward for Caitlyn Jenner, one step back for womankind,” Eric Sasson complained in The New Republic. “As a media sensation, Jenner had many choices for how to reveal herself to us, so the fact that she chose a way that only reinforces how much our society objectifies women is a bit distressing,” he explained. Dana Beyer of Gender Rights Maryland argued fairly persuasively that it would have been better for her cause if Jenner had dressed as a businesswoman instead of as a sex symbol. One problem with this argument, as many of the people making it recognize, is that Jenner’s business is the reality show celebrity-buzz racket. The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue surely objectifies women, but it wouldn’t sell nearly as many copies if it was the Sports Illustrated Sensible Pantsuit Issue. Moreover, there’s something gloriously perverse in celebrating someone’s courage to boldly smash sexual categories and then, in the same breath, castigating them for reinforcing gender stereotypes. If men are to be free to become women, surely they get to decide what kind of women they want to be. The first word in Vanity Fair is, after all, “vanity.” The Sports Illustrated swimsuit models seem very happy to be paid lots of money to be objectified by the male gaze. Who am I to judge? But the most fascinating argument comes from those who have no problem with Jenner changing genders, but have serious misgivings about the word “woman.” On a recent MSNBC panel celebrating the “Jenner Effect,” The Nation’s Michelle Goldberg (no relation), noted that many young feminists “no longer want to use the word ‘woman’ in relation to abortion because it excludes trans men.” There’s a lot of “conceptual murk to clear away,” she added with admirable understatement, “but among younger people that I’ve talked to, it almost seems amazing to them that anybody would question the need to have gender-neutral language.” In a fascinating piece for The New Yorker, Goldberg wrote about this growing schism. Rachel Ivey, a young feminist told Goldberg, “If I were to say in a typical women’s-studies class today, ‘Female people are oppressed on the basis of reproduction,’ I would get called out.” Some students, she explained, would ask, “What about women who are male?” No matter how fluid gender may or may not be, the biological category of ‘female’ isn’t going away anytime soon. Next stop: the other side of the looking glass. On most days of the week, liberals are fond of claiming that Republicans are “anti-science” on everything from global warming to evolution. Well, last I checked, biology hadn’t been declared a branch of the humanities. Bruce Jenner was 65 years old when he decided to be a she, but that’s not why Caitlyn can’t have a baby. Figuratively speaking, removing the spigot won’t change the rest of the plumbing. That’s not patriarchal oppression talking. That’s science. And no matter how fluid gender may or may not be, the biological category of “female” isn’t going away anytime soon. I have sympathy for people who are convinced they were born the wrong sex. But feeling oppressed by a category doesn’t render that category illegitimate or unreal. (Short people may resent being short, but that doesn’t nullify the concept of height.) Nevertheless, I will certainly enjoy watching this argument unfold as Hillary Clinton wraps herself in the new mantle of oppression called “womanhood.”

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty6/6/2015, 3:07 pm

happy jack wrote:
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the ridiculous causes of some liberals would be better served if they would occasionally shut the fuck up?

Nope. It's not just you. Some of the reactions to this Jenner stuff have been truly farcical.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty6/7/2015, 8:56 am

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Nope. It's not just you.  Some of the reactions to this Jenner stuff have been truly farcical.

Yeah, I get a little tired of the word “courage” as it’s been applied to this case.
Narcissism and opportunism, yes.
Courage, not so much.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty6/7/2015, 6:12 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Nope. It's not just you.  Some of the reactions to this Jenner stuff have been truly farcical.

Yep.
The Fox News Comedy Roast of Caitlyn Jenner
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/domenick-scudera/the-fox-news-comedy-roast_b_7492464.html

I always had  Billo The Clown as the funniest clown on Fox News, Neil Cavuto you da man now.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty6/7/2015, 8:18 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Yeah, I get a little tired of the word “courage” as it’s been applied to this case.
Courage, not so much.

Perhaps it does take courage... I wouldn't know. It's certainly not my place to judge. I'm just glad that I wasn't born transgender... sounds like a frickin' nightmare.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty6/8/2015, 1:45 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Courage, not so much.

Perhaps it does take courage... I wouldn't know. It's certainly  not my place to judge. I'm just glad that I wasn't born transgender... sounds like a frickin' nightmare.

I suppose that it does take courage to voluntarily allow a scalpel to cut one's cock off, but the "coming out" part is not the least bit courageous; it was highly predictable. There is no doubt in my mind, and there shouldn't be any doubt in the mind of any honest person, that the response to the Russian philosophy of Khatchakokov would be anything other than what it was; a load of misplaced adulation for someone who did nothing more than submit to a medical procedure.
Let us save the word "courage"for those who truly deserve it.
Maybe Marines, SEALS, Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, police and fire departments, etc..
OK?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty6/8/2015, 2:43 pm

Yeah... Well personally, I don't give a damn... about any of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The horror.... the horror ....
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: