Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thinning the herd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Thinning the herd Empty
PostSubject: Thinning the herd   Thinning the herd Empty10/11/2011, 3:11 pm

http://www.10news.com/news/29444195/detail.html

ME: Man Who Fell Downtown Did Not Commit Suicide
Incident Happened At Civic Center Plaza In Downtown SD

POSTED: 3:36 pm PDT October 10, 2011
UPDATED: 6:34 am PDT October 11, 2011

SAN DIEGO -- The San Diego Medical Examiner website said early Tuesday morning that the man who died after falling from a downtown parking structure did not commit suicide.

According to the Medical Examiner’s website, the 42-year-old man was attempting to hang fliers from the outside of a multi-level parking structure at Civic Center Plaza when he fell to his death.

The Medical Examiner’s report contradicts the report filed by the San Diego Police department saying that the man committed suicide and was not a part of the Occupy San Diego protest.
………

According to reports heard on a police scanner, the victim was found near a flier or a sign that read, "Important message to intelligent earthlings from your creators." Police would not confirm those reports.
"Frankly, we see this as symptomatic… everything that we're hoping to change," said Halsey. "…So we're having a candlelight vigil to mourn the loss of this individual and to raise the awareness that there's a cost."

Symptomatic of everything they're hoping to change?
I did not realize that this group's mission statement included preventing people from falling from buildings due to their own stupidity.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

Thinning the herd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinning the herd   Thinning the herd Empty10/11/2011, 4:53 pm

Darwinism at its best!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Thinning the herd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinning the herd   Thinning the herd Empty10/11/2011, 5:25 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Thinning the herd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinning the herd   Thinning the herd Empty12/2/2017, 7:23 pm

And this is why stupid people should not be allowed to wander around unsupervised.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hope-gone-model-purple-tattoo-eyeball-now-risks-losing-sight-165845064.html

'My hope is gone': Model with purple tattoo on her eyeball now risks losing her sight
Marie Claire Dorking • Fri, Dec 1 10:58 AM CST

A model risks losing her eye after an attempt to tattoo her eyeball left her partially blind and crying purple tears.
Two months ago, 24-year-old Catt Gallinger of Ottawa, Canada, decided to have a purple scleral tattoo, which is when the sclera, or white part of the eyeball, is injected with dye.
But just hours after allowing her then boyfriend to inject the purple ink into her left eye, it was clear something had gone wrong when her eye started leaking and became swollen, causing her sight to blur. Now she’s facing the prospect of losing the vision in her eye completely.
In an emotional Facebook post, the model has revealed that she is in so much pain she fears she might need to have her eyeball removed.
“This is beyond heartbreaking,” she wrote. “I CANNOT open it at all without significant effort. Since I’ve always been honest on here, I will continue to be. My hope is gone. I’m very close to asking for removal.. I’m so tired of it all.”
Gallinger also issued a heartfelt plea to others to think twice about getting eye tattoos.
“This was caused by undiluted ink, over injection, not enough/smaller injections sights,” she explains. “I am NOT sharing this with you to cause trouble, I am sharing this to warn you to research who you get your procedures by as well as how the procedure should be properly done.”
Gallinger goes on to say that she has been to the hospital three times, has been treated with antibiotic and steroid drops, and is now facing surgery.
“Just please be cautious who you get your mods from and do your research. I don’t want this to happen to anyone else,” she says.
The 24-year-old has also opened up about the effects the botched procedure and the resultant treatment have had on her mental health.
“Worst panic attack in my life,” she wrote after doctors had to postpone an unsedated surgery. “Going back in early next week to figure out bumping up a sedated procedure.”
She continued: “I’m barely breathing, shaking and, now that I know how it’s being done, it is NOT like other more common procedures. It is completely different. Completely triggered my ptsd and now I can’t calm down. And have even more pain. So now I’m at high risk of eye loss, do NOT know when they will book my sedated surgery, nothing to cope with the pain that has now doubled.”

Gallinger is currently waiting to schedule a sedated procedure to have the flap of her eye that is filled with ink removed. But the ink in her eye is solidifying, and once that happens, her only recourse will be to have her eye removed.
“There have been a lot of times where I’ve thought, if I have to live like this for the rest of my life, I’d rather get [my eye] taken out,” she told Global News.

Scleral tattoos have been gaining popularity of late, but following news of Gallinger’s complication the Eye Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (EPSO) are now petitioning to make the procedure illegal.
It’s not the first time a warning has been issued over eye health in recent months. Back in October, the Association of Optometrists warned of the risks associated with colored contact lenses, which many people choose to wear for fancy dress parties at Halloween.
Badrul Hussain, a consultant ophthalmic surgeon at Moorfields Eye Hospital in London, revealed that he has treated patients every year for eye conditions caused by fake contacts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thinning the herd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinning the herd   Thinning the herd Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinning the herd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: