Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Christie's weight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 4:09 am

happy jack wrote:
UrRight wrote:


I'd trade ears with Obama if size meant you could hear better!!!!
I'd trade ears with Obama if it meant I could fly.

LOLOL, never thought of that one. I'd trade for that, too!

Announcement:

Mr. Krispy Creme is NOT going to be running for POTUS as of yesterday 1:oo p.m. I apologize for not reporting this important subject at the time I read the news, but I was myself running. To an appt.

Word is, "It's just not his time". I think he needs four more years to get FIT. Yep.

Does that mean this now is an obsolete thread?

Yes it is! Yes it is!

Didn't Karen and I warn it would be too early? She and I didn't see no sense in pickin' out a candidate at this time. We both agreed they were just going to come and go and chat awhile. Karen had enuf sense not to pick out her horse for the race too soon.

YES, Yes!

Does that mean we can agree to disagree?

YES, YES!


Does that you men-fools oughta listen to us ladies?
YES! YES! YES! and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 5:41 am

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/illinois/calumet-city/article_a4a70645-89b9-55da-ba94-ffb34f4bda51.html

The news broke at 1:00 p.m. on Yahoo!

The link above, was reported last night.

Seems like once one gets elected, tries to settle down as POTUS, only a bit of time goes by then they're stompin' to get re-elected, holding campaign fund-raising, neglecting the very job they were elected to do. (Obama). Toss in vacations, parties, hosting oversea crook-heads, golf, bowling, etc.

Then comes along other "wanna-bees". Is there anytime they stay put in office, do your job, and forget about grandstanding, vacations, campaign fundraising...?????

And what's this got to do with Christie Creme?

He involved other people to stop, do this or that, raise funding, only to drop out. I think they should have a few, new good campaign rules:

Move the day from a Tueday (when most people are at work) change it to a Saturday in late Spring, when weather is better and chances of more voter turnout.

No campaign donations.

No lobbyists ever again.

No announcing your intentions to run for any office until ONE year prior.

Get vetted by every responsible gov't office to vet the potential candidate to clear of wrong-doing before even leaving their office door to climb for higher office.

Lastly, periodically drug test the state and gov't employees.

That should narrow the field of "wannabees".

It certainly would give the POTUS more time to do his job:

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/article/obama-drags-feet-avoid-offending-political-pals
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5964

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 7:16 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:


You do realize that it makes you look immature, foolish, and desperate when you resort to stealing ideas and opinions from Z-list celebrities, don't you?
2 people can't come to the same conclusion or have the same opinion when it's obvious? Another one of your silly accusations.
Of course two people can come to the same conclusion.
But in this case, you came to the same false conclusion as Janeane did within hours of her published statements.
And considering that her comments were widely publicized prior to yours, I kind of doubt that she stole her ideas and opinions from you.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9362

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 9:28 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:


[b]You do realize that it makes you look immature, foolish, and desperate when you resort to stealing ideas and opinions from Z-list celebrities, don't you?
2 people can't come to the same conclusion or have the same opinion when it's obvious? Another one of your silly accusations.
Of course two people can come to the same conclusion.
But in this case, you came to the same false conclusion as Janeane did within hours of her published statements.
It was a trending news story and I drew a conclusion from it. You have no proof that I stole anything.
Quote :
And considering that her comments were widely publicized prior to yours, I kind of doubt that she stole her ideas and opinions from you.
I know that I made very similar comments and reached the same conclusion when Michael Steele was chosen to head the Republican National Committee. Perhaps Ms Garafolo read those and stole them from me. Damn that woman! lol!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5964

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 6:01 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
You have no proof that I stole anything.
You're right - no proof.
Just dead certainty.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 7:23 pm

Jack and Artie,
Sittin' in a tree
A-R-G-U-I-N-G

First comes "did not"
Second comes "did too"


Not
Did
Not
Did
Not
Razz

Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 7:26 pm

Well, Sarah Palin ain't a runnin', Artie.

You can forget that WassaHillbillie Report.

Didn't I tell you boys those flies were gonna come by and by the time you run and get your fly swatter, they'd be gone?????

Sears is moving its headquarters either to Texas or some other state. They've been in IL how long...

Trying to distract your "did not, did too!"
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5964

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 7:28 pm

UrRight wrote:
Jack and Artie,
Sittin' in a tree
A-R-G-U-I-N-G

First comes "did not"
Second comes "did too"


Not
Did
Not
Did
Not
Razz

Laughing
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 7:41 pm

Well Jack, glad to see you...um, Artie must've left the room.

The shortest distance between two people is laughter.

Robert Borg wrote that...

Do you know who Robert Borg is?

I don't either.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 7:42 pm

Christie Creme said whomever wrote about his weight were ignorant.

I agree I am ignorant. Very Happy

Down south they call'em "Ignoramuses!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9362

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 8:29 pm

UrRight wrote:
Well, Sarah Palin ain't a runnin', Artie.

You can forget that WassaHillbillie Report.
Not as long as that idiot has a Twitter account and a microphone.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5964

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 9:53 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Well, Sarah Palin ain't a runnin', Artie.

You can forget that WassaHillbillie Report.
Not as long as that idiot has a Twitter account and a microphone.
Please lecture me again for going off-topic.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9362

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 10:05 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Well, Sarah Palin ain't a runnin', Artie.

You can forget that WassaHillbillie Report.
Not as long as that idiot has a Twitter account and a microphone.
Please lecture me again for going off-topic.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Trouble with your reading comprehension and establishing the timeline? I'm not the one who brought Palin up.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5964

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 10:10 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Well, Sarah Palin ain't a runnin', Artie.

You can forget that WassaHillbillie Report.
Not as long as that idiot has a Twitter account and a microphone.
Please lecture me again for going off-topic.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Trouble with your reading comprehension and establishing the timeline? I'm not the one who brought Palin up.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9362

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 10:33 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Well, Sarah Palin ain't a runnin', Artie.

You can forget that WassaHillbillie Report.
Not as long as that idiot has a Twitter account and a microphone.
[b]Please lecture me again for going off-topic.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Trouble with your reading comprehension and establishing the timeline? I'm not the one who brought Palin up.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
9 eyerolls doesn't negate the fact UrRight was the one who first mentioned Snowflake Snookie,not me. Sorry to have to break the news to you,but you're wrong again. In fact,you were the one who first went off topic by mentioning OBama.

You also failed to reprimand Robin Banks for going off-topic mentioning the member 'Sparks' without addressing the actual topic when Banks posted this "I'm surprised Sparks hasn't weighed in on this thread." How come?

So another one of your foolish complaints has officially gone up in smoke. Thanks for playing. cheers

.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/6/2011, 5:04 am

Did I ever tell you guys about that quote called "the shortest distance"?

Well, I had it all wrong.

First, the gutty guy that said it was Victor Borge.

And how he said it was so wrong, the way I quoted him.


"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people."


Ya'know, I still don't know who Victor Borge is, but he sure is on topic in this thread! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    

Back to top Go down
 
Christie's weight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: