Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Christie's weight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 2:47 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

Quote :
Dick Cheney is also a likely alcoholic. Like George B., Dick C. also has DUI in his past. And, like George, Dick became a sudden teetotaler. In the world of alcoholism, this is considered a sign. Watch Cheney bumble his way through the interview, then pay close attention to the interviewer's face when the camera finally cuts to her.

http://theapologist.blogspot.com/2007/07/bush-cheney-drinking-again.html
[b]You cite a blogger's opinion as proof of Cheney's alcoholism?
With research skills like that, it's no wonder everyone uses you to wipe the floor in every debate you enter.
FYI,Cheney had 2 DUI's,not one,that fact alone is a huge red flag for alcoholism. Add in the fact that he became a teetotaler,which is what recovering alcoholics practice and the author is spot on. 1 DUI may be a mistake....2 points to a problem.

Yeah. Well IIRC, Cheney got the DUIs when he was in his early 20s. There is absolutely no evidence which suggests that he is an alcoholic. The "fact" that he quit cold turkey and stayed sober proves nothing at all.

What you've posted in nothing more than idle speculation. If you can post something that proves that he is an alcoholic, then go ahead and do it.


Last edited by Scorpion on 10/3/2011, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 2:54 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

FYI,Cheney had 2 DUI's,not one,that fact alone is a huge red flag for alcoholism. Add in the fact that he became a teetotaler,which is what recovering alcoholics practice and the author is spot on. 1 DUI may be a mistake....2 points to a problem.

A red flag is quite different than ‘proof’.
And as to your claim that recovering alcoholics practice teetotaling: Do you know who else is prone to practice teetotaling?
Why, a teetotaler!
Imagine that.



Artie60438 wrote:

I'm still waiting for some proof from you that anyone suggested that Christie's weight should disqualify him from office.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jake-tapper-on-chris-christies-weight-problem-presidential-candidacies-are-physically-demanding/

But Tapper offered a different perspective, and looked at the physical challenges Christie might have running a campaign in his current state of health.
“It is an incredibly grueling thing to run for president. It is incredibly physically demanding on a candidate. And I think there is a question about somebody who is that unhealthy whether he or she could keep up with 18-hour days for the next nine years.”



http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-09-30/requiem-for-a-governor-before-he-s-in-the-ring-michael-kinsley.html

Requiem for a Governor Before He’s in the Ring

By Michael Kinsley Sep 29, 2011
7:00 PM CT Fri Sep 30 00:00:50 GMT 2011

Look, I’m sorry, but New Jersey Governor Chris Christie cannot be president: He is just too fat. Maybe, if he runs for president and we get to know him, we will overlook this awkward issue because we are so impressed with the way he stands up to teachers’ unions. But we shouldn’t overlook it -- unless he goes on a diet and shows he can stick to it.


[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 4:26 pm

Scorpion wrote:

Yeah. Well IIRC, Cheney got the DUIs when he was in his early 20s. There is absolutely no evidence which suggests that he is an alcoholic. The "fact" that he quit cold turkey and stayed sober proves nothing at all.

What you've posted in nothing more than idle speculation. If you can post something that proves that he is an alcoholic, then go ahead and do it.
People that quit cold turkey usually do so because alcohol is causing problems in their lives. Cheney admitted to exactly that. He had 2 DUI's in less than a year. Normal people never have 1 let alone 2 DUI's in their entire lives. Then you have the shooting accident,another negative consequence where alcohol is involved. Those are facts,Scorpion,not speculation.
Young Drunkard Dick Cheney On The Mountaintop...The moment the veep decided to fix his aimless life
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 5:02 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

People that quit cold turkey usually do so because alcohol is causing problems in their lives.
Do you have a problem with a person who solves his own problems without crying, "I'm a victim!!!", and demanding that the government step in and solve the problem for him?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 5:06 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

People that quit cold turkey usually do so because alcohol is causing problems in their lives.
Do you have a problem with a person who solves his own problems without crying, "I'm a victim!!!", and demanding that the government step in and solve the problem for him?
Nothing was ever mentioned regarding the government stepping in. Please try and stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 5:39 pm

I was just gonna post why no one was raisin' cane over Cain.

Looks like you too are startin' up!

I see you started a thread on Cain, Artie. I just glanced at some newspaper headline (think it was the SouthTown Star.

Cain is already #1 in IL!!!!!!!

People should just relax and let them box it out until next June. Let them waste their campaign money.

The stew won't simmer until then. I believe people are disgusted and won't pay a heed at the next election because of both sides. ALL SIDES.

I know I'm not going to pay attention until the stew is simmered.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 5:53 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
David Letterman: Top Ten Ways The Country Would Be Different If Chris Christie Were President

10. Al-Qaida taunts America with ‘Your president’s so fat’ jokes
9. Goodbye White House vegetable garden
8. Cabinet will now have a Secretary of Cake
7. New state: Fatbuttachusetts
6. Congress does whatever he wants, because fat guys are, like, super-strong when they freak out
5. Presidential retreat moved from Camp David to Hershey Park
4. Taxpayers would have to pay for the president’s second seat on Air Force One
3. New national anthem: the ‘Chili’s baby back ribs’ song
2. Instead of Iraq, we’d invade IHOP
1. Scandal when president is caught in Oval Office with Betty Crocker and Sara Lee

Yeah, well, here's another reason to wait for the stew to "stew""

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/7985715-418/chicago-tea-party-director-skips-con-after-prostitution-arrest-revealed.html

Chicago Tea Party director skips con after prostitution arrest revealed
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 5:55 pm

We should start a thread on all the new "cons" entering the race! Very Happy

If he runs for president, can NJ Gov. Chris Christie win over Tea Partiers?

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/7974195-418/if-he-runs-for-president-can-nj-gov-chris-christie-win-over-tea-partiers.html

Geez, that's the first time for me to see each side of the politician's shoulders to fill in the space between two flags while at the podium.

Whew, he is one big Kristy Creme!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 6:09 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Yeah. Well IIRC, Cheney got the DUIs when he was in his early 20s. There is absolutely no evidence which suggests that he is an alcoholic. The "fact" that he quit cold turkey and stayed sober proves nothing at all.

What you've posted in nothing more than idle speculation. If you can post something that proves that he is an alcoholic, then go ahead and do it.
People that quit cold turkey usually do so because alcohol is causing problems in their lives. Cheney admitted to exactly that. He had 2 DUI's in less than a year. Normal people never have 1 let alone 2 DUI's in their entire lives. Then you have the shooting accident,another negative consequence where alcohol is involved. Those are facts,Scorpion,not speculation.

Yeah. Well I never said that Cheney didn't have a real drinking problem when he was much younger. But the fact that both of his DUI incidents happened in the same year, and then he walked away from it because it was messing up his life makes Cheney look like a dude who simply learned his lesson.

Alcoholism is an addiction. It's not simply getting into trouble while drinking. It's difficult for me to believe that anyone isn't aware of that in this day and age, but here's some information that you might want to take a look at before you go accusing other people of being "alcoholics."

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/alcohol_abuse_alcoholism_signs_effects_treatment.htm

Quote :

Signs and symptoms of alcoholism (alcohol dependence)

Alcoholism is the most severe form of problem drinking. Alcoholism involves all the symptoms of alcohol abuse, but it also involves another element: physical dependence on alcohol. If you rely on alcohol to function or feel physically compelled to drink, you’re an alcoholic.

Tolerance: The 1st major warning sign of alcoholism
Do you have to drink a lot more than you used to in order to get buzzed or to feel relaxed? Can you drink more than other people without getting drunk? These are signs of tolerance, which can be an early warning sign of alcoholism. Tolerance means that, over time, you need more and more alcohol to feel the same effects.

Withdrawal: The 2nd major warning sign of alcoholism
Do you need a drink to steady the shakes in the morning? Drinking to relieve or avoid withdrawal symptoms is a sign of alcoholism and a huge red flag. When you drink heavily, your body gets used to the alcohol and experiences withdrawal symptoms if it’s taken away. These include:

Anxiety or jumpiness
Shakiness or trembling
Sweating
Nausea and vomiting
Insomnia
Depression
Irritability
Fatigue
Loss of appetite
Headache
In severe cases, withdrawal from alcohol can also involve hallucinations, confusion, seizures, fever, and agitation. These symptoms can be dangerous, so talk to your doctor if you are a heavy drinker and want to quit.

Other signs and symptoms of alcoholism (alcohol dependence)

You’ve lost control over your drinking. You often drink more alcohol than you wanted to, for longer than you intended, or despite telling yourself you wouldn’t.

You want to quit drinking, but you can’t. You have a persistent desire to cut down or stop your alcohol use, but your efforts to quit have been unsuccessful.

You have given up other activities because of alcohol. You’re spending less time on activities that used to be important to you (hanging out with family and friends, going to the gym, pursuing your hobbies) because of your alcohol use.

Alcohol takes up a great deal of your energy and focus. You spend a lot of time drinking, thinking about it, or recovering from its effects. You have few if any interests or social involvements that don’t revolve around drinking.

You drink even though you know it’s causing problems. For example, you recognize that your alcohol use is damaging your marriage, making your depression worse, or causing health problems, but you continue to drink anyway.

Drinking problems and denial

Denial is one of the biggest obstacles to getting help for alcohol abuse and alcoholism. The desire to drink is so strong that the mind finds many ways to rationalize drinking, even when the consequences are obvious. By keeping you from looking honestly at your behavior and its negative effects, denial also exacerbates alcohol-related problems with work, finances, and relationships.

If you have a drinking problem, you may deny it by:

Drastically underestimating how much you drink
Downplaying the negative consequences of your drinking
Complaining that family and friends are exaggerating the problem
Blaming your drinking or drinking-related problems on others
For example, you may blame an ‘unfair boss’ for trouble at work or a ‘nagging wife’ for your marital issues, rather than look at how your drinking is contributing to the problem. While work, relationship, and financial stresses happen to everyone, an overall pattern of deterioration and blaming others may be a sign of trouble.

If you find yourself rationalizing your drinking habits, lying about them, or refusing to discuss the subject, take a moment to consider why you’re so defensive. If you truly believe you don’t have a problem, why do you feel the need to cover up your drinking or make excuses? Is it possible that your drinking means more to you than you’re ready to admit?

Five myths about alcoholism and alcohol abuse
Myth #1: I can stop drinking anytime I want to.

Maybe you can; more likely, you can’t. Either way, it’s just an excuse to keep drinking. The truth is, you don’t want to stop. Telling yourself you can quit makes you feel in control, despite all evidence to the contrary and no matter the damage it’s doing.

Myth #2: My drinking is my problem. I’m the one it hurts, so no one has the right to tell me to stop.

It’s true that the decision to quit drinking is up to you. But you are deceiving yourself if you think that your drinking hurts no one else but you. Alcoholism affects everyone around you—especially the people closest to you. Your problem is their problem.

Myth #3: I don’t drink every day, so I can’t be an alcoholic OR I only drink wine or beer, so I can’t be an alcoholic.

Alcoholism is NOT defined by what you drink, when you drink it, or even how much you drink. It’s the EFFECTS of your drinking that define a problem. If your drinking is causing problems in your home or work life, you have a drinking problem and may be an alcoholic—whether you drink daily or only on the weekends, down shots of tequila or stick to wine, drink three bottles of beers a day or three bottles of whiskey.

Myth #4: I’m not an alcoholic because I have a job and I’m doing okay.

You don’t have to be homeless and drinking out of a brown paper bag to be an alcoholic. Many alcoholics are able to hold down jobs, get through school, and provide for their families. Some are even able to excel. But just because you’re a high-functioning alcoholic doesn’t mean you’re not putting yourself or others in danger. Over time, the effects will catch up with you.

Myth #5: Drinking is not a “real” addiction like drug abuse.

Alcohol is a drug, and alcoholism is every bit as damaging as drug addiction. Alcohol addiction causes changes in the body and brain, and long-term alcohol abuse can have devastating effects on your health, your career, and your relationships. Alcoholics go through physical withdrawal when they stop drinking, just like drug users do when they quit.

As far as the shooting incident goes, guess what? Guns and alcohol don't mix. But does that mean every hunter who takes a few snorts of brandy is an alcoholic?

Bottom line is you have 2 incidents from when Cheney was 22, and a hunting accident 50 years or so later. Cheney can be rightly criticized for all 3, but that still doesn't prove that he's an alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 6:13 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/03/us-usa-campaign-christie-idUSTRE78T5E520111003

See why I said it's too damn early to pick anyone. Chrsitie Creme hasn't decided to run yet.

WASHINGTON | Mon Oct 3, 2011 6:27pm EDT
(Reuters) - Republican Chris Christie is to decide within days whether to launch a late run for president and appears to still be leaning against it, Republicans familiar with his deliberations said on Monday.

I'm just pointing out why everyone should sit back and watch the circus. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 7:34 pm

Scorpion wrote:

Yeah. Well I never said that Cheney didn't have a real drinking problem when he was much younger. But the fact that both of his DUI incidents happened in the same year, and then he walked away from it because it was messing up his life makes Cheney look like a dude who simply learned his lesson.
Or he's what's called a "recovering alcoholic" that chose not to drink after too many negative consequences.
Quote :
Alcoholism is an addiction. It's not simply getting into trouble while drinking. It's difficult for me to believe that anyone isn't aware of that in this day and age, but here's some information that you might want to take a look at before you go accusing other people of being "alcoholics."
At the time Cheney was arrested there wasn't anywhere near as much focus on Alcoholism as there is today. Dr's weren't really trained to diagnose it,Cops often looked the other way unless you were falling down drunk. People even joked about as long as no one got hurt. Cheney got caught twice. I'd bet he probably drove drunk many.many more times and just didn't get caught. He also flunked out of Yale U twice. Since he's not a stupid man I'd guess booze may have played a part in that too.
Quote :
http://www.helpguide.org/mental/alcohol_abuse_alcoholism_signs_effects_treatment.htm
Thanks for that link but since we didn't know him personally there is no way to accurately assess all the signs and symptoms. I'm just pointing out the negative events that occurred at the time of his drinking.

Quote :
Myth #3: I don’t drink every day, so I can’t be an alcoholic OR I only drink wine or beer, so I can’t be an alcoholic.

Alcoholism is NOT defined by what you drink, when you drink it, or even how much you drink. It’s the EFFECTS of your drinking that define a problem. If your drinking is causing problems in your home or work life, you have a drinking problem and may be an alcoholic—whether you drink daily or only on the weekends, down shots of tequila or stick to wine, drink three bottles of beers a day or three bottles of whiskey.
That fits Cheney as does Myth #4
Myth #4: I’m not an alcoholic because I have a job and I’m doing okay.

You don’t have to be homeless and drinking out of a brown paper bag to be an alcoholic. Many alcoholics are able to hold down jobs, get through school, and provide for their families. Some are even able to excel. But just because you’re a high-functioning alcoholic doesn’t mean you’re not putting yourself or others in danger. Over time, the effects will catch up with you.
Quote :
As far as the shooting incident goes, guess what? Guns and alcohol don't mix. But does that mean every hunter who takes a few snorts of brandy is an alcoholic?
No of course not,but we're talking about a guy who had a documented history of problem drinking. He quit previously because of it. Why did he think it would be a good idea to drink and hunt? That would be a symptom of loss of control,or relapse,both common in alcoholics. Furthermore the incident happened at a friends ranch in Texas so who really knows how much he had to drink. The fact that the White House delayed disclosing the incident until the next day,and then only after someone from the ranch commented about it.
Quote :
Bottom line is you have 2 incidents from when Cheney was 22, and a hunting accident 50 years or so later. Cheney can be rightly criticized for all 3, but that still doesn't prove that he's an alcoholic.
Well....there's obviously only one way we're ever going to settle this argument.........

Paging Dr Drew!!! Paging Dr Drew!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 9:15 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

People that quit cold turkey usually do so because alcohol is causing problems in their lives.
Do you have a problem with a person who solves his own problems without crying, "I'm a victim!!!", and demanding that the government step in and solve the problem for him?
Nothing was ever mentioned regarding the government stepping in. Please try and stay on topic.
Let us review.
I started a thread about Christie's weight.
In that thread, you went off on a tangent about Obama's ears and Michelle's "well-toned arms".
In that same thread, you went off on another tangent by fabricating fairy tales about Cheney's phantom alcoholism.
And I am the one who is off-topic?
You truly do inhabit a world of your own, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 9:40 pm

[quote="happy jack"]
Artie60438 wrote:

I started a thread about Christie's weight.
In that thread, you went off on a tangent about Obama's ears and Michelle's "well-toned arms".
Tangent? I simply compared what you were crying about to what wingnuts have said about the Obama's physical attributes
Quote :
In that same thread, you went off on another tangent by fabricating fairy tales about Cheney's phantom alcoholism.
1)I wasn't the one who brought Cheney's name into it originally,was I?
2) I fabricated nothing.
3( I offered my opinion based on actual events and backed up my statements with a link.
Quote :
And I am the one who is off-topic?
Yeah,big time. Your feeble attempt to provoke an argument had nothing to do with whether Cheney is/isn't an alcoholic nor did it have anything to do with Christie's weight.
Quote :
You truly do inhabit a world of your own, don't you?
Yeah,it's called reality. You might want to visit some time.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 9:40 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I'd bet he probably drove drunk many.many more times and just didn't get caught. He also flunked out of Yale U twice. Since he's not a stupid man I'd guess booze may have played a part in that too.
.... but since we didn't know him personally there is no way to accurately assess all the signs and symptoms.
So, you'd "bet", and you'd "guess", even though you admit to not knowing him personally and having no way to accurately assess the signs and symptoms?
Looks like you've put as much thought into this as you do most of your posts.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 9:45 pm

[quote="Artie60438"]
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I started a thread about Christie's weight.
In that thread, you went off on a tangent about Obama's ears and Michelle's "well-toned arms".
Tangent? I simply compared what you were crying about to what wingnuts have said about the Obama's physical attributes
And by comparing what I was "crying about to what wingnuts have said about the Obama's physical attributes", you took the thread entirely off-topic.
Jesus H., Janeane - admit when you're wrong for a change.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/3/2011, 10:34 pm

[quote="happy jack"]
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I started a thread about Christie's weight.
In that thread, you went off on a tangent about Obama's ears and Michelle's "well-toned arms".
Tangent? I simply compared what you were crying about to what wingnuts have said about the Obama's physical attributes
[b]And by comparing what I was "crying about to what wingnuts have said about the Obama's physical attributes", you took the thread entirely off-topic.
Really Einstein? Do you remember posting "We currently have a White House resident who is an admitted smoker and user of illicit hard narcotics" in your original post that started the thread?. Then Scorpion followed up immediately with "WTF? Putting aside Christie for a moment, your statement that the President "uses illicit narcotics" is absolutely not true." How come no complaint about that? [quote]
Quote :
Jesus H., Janeane - admit when you're wrong for a change.
HaHaHa. You've got a wonderful sense of humor. Please continue to amuse me.
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

avatar

Posts : 1545

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/4/2011, 8:46 am

I'm surprised Sparks hasn't weighed in on this thread.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/4/2011, 9:47 am

Heard he's got a space on Facebook or a blog. Can't remember. I think Lois gave out the clout's site, so he's lavishing up the attention.

It's his site, and you know he can de-friend you without you knowing it, ya know?

I don't go on facebook.

He's found his "Cubicle, Sweet Cubicle" friends that all probably agree with him, worship him, and adore him. affraid
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/4/2011, 9:52 am

(Quoting Artie): I started a thread about Christie's weight.
In that thread, you went off on a tangent about Obama's ears and Michelle's "well-toned arms".



She does have well-toned arms. I would love to have well-toned arms.


I'd trade ears with Obama if size meant you could hear better!!!!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/4/2011, 11:06 am

[quote="Artie60438"]
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I started a thread about Christie's weight.
In that thread, you went off on a tangent about Obama's ears and Michelle's "well-toned arms".
Tangent? I simply compared what you were crying about to what wingnuts have said about the Obama's physical attributes
[b]And by comparing what I was "crying about to what wingnuts have said about the Obama's physical attributes", you took the thread entirely off-topic.
Really Einstein? Do you remember posting "We currently have a White House resident who is an admitted smoker and user of illicit hard narcotics" in your original post that started the thread?. Then Scorpion followed up immediately with "WTF? Putting aside Christie for a moment, your statement that the President "uses illicit narcotics" is absolutely not true." How come no complaint about that?


Give it up, Janeane - this is getting tedious and boring.


Last edited by happy jack on 10/4/2011, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/4/2011, 11:07 am

UrRight wrote:


I'd trade ears with Obama if size meant you could hear better!!!!
I'd trade ears with Obama if it meant I could fly.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/4/2011, 6:31 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]And by comparing what I was "crying about to what wingnuts have said about the Obama's physical attributes", you took the thread entirely off-topic.
Really Einstein? Do you remember posting "We currently have a White House resident who is an admitted smoker and user of illicit hard narcotics" in your original post that started the thread?. Then Scorpion followed up immediately with "WTF? Putting aside Christie for a moment, your statement that the President "uses illicit narcotics" is absolutely not true." How come no complaint about that?
Give it up, Janeane - this is getting tedious and boring.
Yeah,the facts tend to do that when they refute your accusations and blow them out of the water.
You do realize that it makes you look immature,foolish,and desperate when you resort to name calling,don't you?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/4/2011, 8:22 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Give it up, Janeane - this is getting tedious and boring.

You do realize that it makes you look immature,foolish,and desperate when you resort to name calling,don't you?

You do realize that it makes you look immature, foolish, and desperate when you resort to stealing ideas and opinions from Z-list celebrities, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/4/2011, 9:58 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Give it up, Janeane - this is getting tedious and boring.

You do realize that it makes you look immature,foolish,and desperate when you resort to name calling,don't you?

[b]You do realize that it makes you look immature, foolish, and desperate when you resort to stealing ideas and opinions from Z-list celebrities, don't you?
2 people can't come to the same conclusion or have the same opinion when it's obvious? Another one of your silly accusations.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    10/5/2011, 4:01 am

Come together, for the beat.

Can't we all get along? Can't we all get mean and nasty, yet respect that meaness and nastiness?

Can we laugh and punch?
Wink
Yes WE CAN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Christie's weight    

Back to top Go down
 
Christie's weight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: