View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Fox Freakshow GOP Debate Highlights 09/22   10/1/2011, 9:04 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

First of all, I have not dodged any single question regarding the 2012 candidates.
Really? How about your song and dance request about me posting the question on the troll board?
Sorry, sonnyboy, but that dodge belongs to you and you alone - dodging the fact that you cannot bring yourself to admit that you are banned from that forum.
Seriously, Artie - I have long ago answered your question. Why can't you just acknowledge that fact, and also acknowledge the fact that you have been banned from the other forum? Continuing to deny those facts makes you appear even sillier and more dense than everyone already knows you are.

I can't take it anymore!!!!
What is your obsession with Artie being banned from the other forum? SO WHAAAAAT!!!!
That board is a ghost town. I am not banned from there, but rarely GO there...IT'S BORING!!!!
Can't you comprehend that by Artie not admitting what you (for some reason) want him to admit, you are being baited like a greyhound chasing a pork chop?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Fox Freakshow GOP Debate Highlights 09/22   10/1/2011, 9:55 pm

WhitingLib wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Really? How about your song and dance request about me posting the question on the troll board?
Sorry, sonnyboy, but that dodge belongs to you and you alone - dodging the fact that you cannot bring yourself to admit that you are banned from that forum.
Seriously, Artie - I have long ago answered your question. Why can't you just acknowledge that fact, and also acknowledge the fact that you have been banned from the other forum? Continuing to deny those facts makes you appear even sillier and more dense than everyone already knows you are.[/b]

What is your obsession with Artie being banned from the other forum? SO WHAAAAAT!!!!
That board is a ghost town. I am not banned from there, but rarely GO there...IT'S BORING!!!!
Can't you comprehend that by Artie not admitting what you (for some reason) want him to admit, you are being baited like a greyhound chasing a pork chop?

Baited?
No, I just love to watch him lie. He is so proficient at it that he is almost admirable - and fascinating to watch, like an artist at work - a real-life George Costanza.
No comment from you, Lib, on his obsession with my preference for a presidential candidate (and his lies about that)?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Fox Freakshow GOP Debate Highlights 09/22   10/2/2011, 9:39 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]First of all, I have not dodged any single question regarding the 2012 candidates.
What normal well adjusted person demands that the only way they will answer your question is if you repost it on another message board? The only logical answer that I can come up with is that you were doing your best to dodge the question and I believe most people would agree with me on that.
Quote :
Seriously, Artie - I have long ago answered your question. Why can't you just acknowledge that fact, and also acknowledge the fact that you have been banned from the other forum? Continuing to deny those facts makes you appear even sillier and more dense than everyone already knows you are.
I did acknowledge it. I said I couldn't post there,although if I wanted to I could come back whenever I want to. You still couldn't give me a straight answer even when I asked you if there was any candidate you wouldn't support.

Last but not least,my banishment has nothing to do with this or any other topic in Nation & World. Why you keep bringing it up is beyond me. Is it because you don't fare to well in discussions with me and thus you think that using it as a talking point somehow helps you get even. Guess what? It doesn't!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Fox Freakshow GOP Debate Highlights 09/22   10/2/2011, 9:50 am

WhitingLib wrote:

It seems that it's his go to talking point when he gets frustrated. I could care less about being banned there. I've never even complained about it or attacked the administration over there,other than to point out that they don't moderate it properly..
Quote :
How true,Lib. The fact of the matter is that this is the only message board in the region that I know of where you can have an honest and intelligent discussion without it being disrupted by trolls or psychopaths. Love him or hate him,we all owe the founding administrator a debt of gratitude for starting this board.
Quote :
Darn you Lib! I thought we were going to keep that strictly between us. Laughing
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Fox Freakshow GOP Debate Highlights 09/22   10/2/2011, 5:15 pm

That board's obsession with McDermott is almost as bad as this board's old obsession with Freetime. There are other subjects, thank God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox Freakshow GOP Debate Highlights 09/22   

Back to top Go down

Fox Freakshow GOP Debate Highlights 09/22
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: