Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mitt Romney v10.0

Go down 
+5
sparks
edge540
KarenT
UrRight
Scorpion
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty9/22/2011, 4:01 pm

Mitt Romney 10.0: Mittens Delano Romney
Quote :
So Mitt Romney would have you believe that of all the presidential candidates—including the one in the Oval Office—he's the one who will be the biggest hero in the fight to protect Social Security. And the biggest villain? Rick Perry.

Here's how it played out yesterday in Florida:

Quote :
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney on Wednesday questioned how Rick Perry would fix Social Security as the focus of the GOP presidential race turns to senior citizen-rich Florida this week.

In a likely preview of a Thursday debate in Orlando, Romney took issue with Perry's contention in a recently published book that each of the 50 states would better handle the huge federal program.

"In my opinion, this does not work in any way, shape or form," Romney, the former Massachusetts governor, said at a town hall meeting attended by about 75 people." Romney also asserted that Perry called Social Security "unconstitutional" and added: "I believe it is constitutional. I think that's proven and settled."

According to Romney, who suddenly seems to think he's the second coming of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Perry has backed himself into a corner with no way out.

Quote :
Romney called it "a very disconcerting approach," then argued that the views Perry outlined in a book he published last year, suggesting that Social Security was unconstitutional, are ones he won't be able to easily disavow.

"Given the fact that the book is so recently published and he reiterated his position with television interviews, I think his position is now cast in concrete," said Romney — who has been criticized for changing positions over the years on such issues as abortion rights.

Maybe Perry's positions are cast in concrete, but the one thing we know about Mitt Romney is that you can't take his word on anything he says—you never know when he's going to "change" his mind.

As if to illustrate that fact, on the very same day that he sought to cast himself as the defender of the New Deal, Romney said this:

Quote :
Romney said he, too, would propose financial fixes for Social Security, most likely a slight increase in the retirement age for younger workers and a decrease in the plan's growth rate for higher-income retirees.

"It can't keep going forever the way it is," Romney said.

So Romney says he's going to be Social Security's biggest ally ... but that it is unsustainable in its present form. Geez, with allies like that, who needs enemies?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty10/10/2011, 10:41 pm

"Flipper"' is at it again.....
A week after calling it dangerous, Romney panders to Occupy Wall Street
Mitt Romney a week ago:
Quote :
"I think it’s dangerous—this class warfare."
Mitt Romney this morning:
Quote :
Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney addressed the Occupy Wall Street protest movement Monday, saying the ongoing demonstrations were triggered by people looking for "scapegoats to attack."
Mitt Romney this afternoon:
Quote :
"I understand how those people feel."
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty10/11/2011, 2:24 pm

As you probably already know, I really don't care much for the "Kossacks," but I did get a kick out of this image...

Mitt Romney v10.0 Romneyflipperomney

Back to top Go down
UrRight

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty10/11/2011, 7:24 pm

So far, they all are the same "old". Including NOW, Herman.

Bringing up "Cadillac".

Took two seconds to sell a 10 year old cadillac to the proper people.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty10/11/2011, 7:34 pm

Mitt Romney, Ole" Pearlie from Texas, me fool enough to believe a politician like Cain.

I'll just sit out the same old meal they feed you every election year.

This time I won't make any choice. They are all full of grits.

Who eats grits unless they need to fit in the scenario where everyone eats grits.

As it is, we are all eating grits.

Nothing is going to change that anytime soon.

Plant your own gardens unless you like paying fifty, sixty cents for your own apple, tomato, you name it. Anything not grown but in the USA.

Did you taste a tomato grown in the USA vs the tomato imported from MEXICO. I did today. Obviously, I had left a tour of spit in the garbage cans of FOOD FOR LESS, vs. the FARMER's MARKET close by with his fields abudant with tasty food.

I can tell you this much: I made a deal with the local farmer and I get USA food. You go taste the shitz they import from Mexico, and go travel to the local farmer's field and taste the difference. The difference is...everyone grow their own here. Fluck the imports.

Screw the gov't back legally.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty10/12/2011, 10:18 am

Christy Creme now endorses Romney.

Perry is being called out as a BIGOT.

Michelle Obama eats more fried food than a normal person.

Former Mayor Rich Daley's bro who took Rham's place in the White House announced he will leave his position after the election. He "misses Chicago".

Mr. Obama is being portrayed as a lonely POTUS, knocking off from work at 4:00 p.m.

POTUS' Health Care got tossed. They have to now go to PLAN B.

Mitt Romney will soon slip in the polls; others will emerge soon enough.

Just reporting.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty10/12/2011, 10:58 am

I read in the Reader's Digest about this site. Read back as far as August of 2011, and their predictions were pretty well on target. Hit on this one today, though it was posted 9/23/2011.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/23/a-look-at-politifact-grades-of-candidates/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About fivethirtyeight.com:

About FiveThirtyEight
FiveThirtyEight’s mission is to help New York Times readers cut through the clutter of this data-rich world. The blog is devoted to rigorous analysis of politics, polling, public affairs, sports, science and culture, largely through statistical means. In addition, FiveThirtyEight provides forecasts of upcoming presidential, Congressional and gubernatorial elections through the use of its proprietary prediction models.
FiveThirtyEight was founded by Nate Silver in March 2008, and was licensed by The Times in August 2010. It is produced in conjunction with The Times’s graphic and interactive journalists and its team of political editors, correspondents and polling experts.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty10/12/2011, 2:04 pm

That is a terrific site,Ur. Nate Silver is one of,if not thee sharpest pollster in the country.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty2/6/2012, 2:47 pm

It keeps getting better and better Very Happy
New Poll Finds The More People Learn About Romney, The More They Dislike Him
TPMLivewire
06-02-2012 08:45 AM
New Poll Finds The More People Learn About Romney, The More They Dislike Him

Quote :
By a more than two to one margin, Americans say that the more they learn about Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney, the more they dislike him, per a new Washington Post / ABC poll:

Quote :
Overall, 55 percent of those who are closely following the campaign say they disapprove of what the GOP candidates have been saying. By better than 2 to 1, Americans say the more they learn about Romney, the less they like him. Even among Republicans, as many offer negative as positive assessments of him on this question. Judgments about former House speaker Newt Gingrich, who denounced Romney on Saturday night in Nevada, are about 3 to 1 negative.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty2/17/2012, 6:39 pm

The long knives are now coming out...
Prominent GOP Senator: If Romney Can’t Win in Michigan, Party Needs Another Candidate
Quote :
A prominent Republican senator just told me that if Romney can’t win in Michigan, the Republican Party needs to go back to the drawing board and convince somebody new to get into the race.
“If Romney cannot win Michigan, we need a new candidate,” said the senator, who has not endorsed anyone and requested anonymity.
The senator believes Romney will ultimately win in Michigan but says he will publicly call for the party to find a new candidate if he does not.
“We’d get killed,” the senator said if Romney manages to win the nomination after he failed to win the state in which he grew up.
“He’d be too damaged,” he said. “If he can’t even win in Michigan, where his family is from, where he grew up.”
What about Rick Santorum?
“He’d lose 35 states,” the senator said, predicting the same fate for Newt Gingrich.
It would have to be somebody else, the senator said. Who?
“Jeb Bush,” the former Florida governor.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/13/2012, 9:54 pm

The race just got a whole lot more interesting with Santorum winning Alabama,leading in Miss,and Mittens running 3rd in both states with over twice as many voters voting against him.

Looks like the incredibly phony pandering of raving about how much he enjoyed eating cheese grits and catfish didn't pay off. Shocked Even the redneck crackers in those 2 states weren't dumb enough to fall for it. Laughing

Santorum just won Miss. Start poppin the popcorn Laughing

Last edited by Artie60438 on 3/13/2012, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Santorum just won Miss.)
Back to top Go down
KarenT

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/13/2012, 11:15 pm

crap
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/14/2012, 8:30 am

KarenT wrote:
crap
Explain?
Back to top Go down
KarenT

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/14/2012, 7:49 pm

Romney is the least conservative of the republicans. I wish someone else moderate would run (both sides).
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/15/2012, 8:20 am

[quote="UrRight"]Mitt Romney, Ole" Pearlie from Texas, me fool enough to believe a politician like Cain.

I'll just sit out the same old meal they feed you every election year.

This time I won't make any choice. They are all full of grits.

Who eats grits unless they need to fit in the scenario where everyone eats grits.

As it is, we are all eating grits.

Nothing is going to change that anytime soon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Grits?"

Ya'all, how did I predict grits would come up in this election?

Well...., let me tell'ya'all....

Nuthin' turns off a redneck faster than a city-slicker wantin' to be like them.

Once I heard Romney address the crowd, "Ya'all", I spotted a phony.

BUMP.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/18/2012, 3:26 pm

Finally something that Mittens as a candidate seems to be good at.....putting voters in a coma Very Happy
Romney, Santorum Stir Less Enthusiasm Than McCain Did Romney generates same level of enthusiasm now as in early 2008
Quote :
PRINCETON, NJ -- A little more than one-third of Republicans say they would vote "enthusiastically" for either Mitt Romney or Rick Santorum if either candidate were to win their party's nomination for president. Slightly fewer say they would vote enthusiastically for Newt Gingrich. This level of enthusiasm is similar to Republicans' feelings about voting for Romney in early 2008, but lower than the enthusiasm level for that year's eventual GOP nominee, John McCain.
Mitt Romney v10.0 Jsrziizus0ory-iapmmlja
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/18/2012, 3:35 pm

As much as I am not entralled by any of them, even Mr. Obambie, I still will vote against Obambie.

Mrs. Obambie is getting on my nerves, to. Did you see that gown she wore for the British Fakes?

My God, I would think she had better sense. Bad enough her one-shoulder, or shoulderless dresses are getting a bit boring, but that last dress showing her with a shoulderless dress with the boob part being emphasized by a million little circles makes me wonder what she is thinking.

That old flash of a picture of a black lady sitting on her rump in Africa with two gold pans hiding only her boobs, with a bamboo skirt and a baby on her lap came to mind.

I think they both need to go. Both.

I do know that Obama is not going to get re-elected, Artie. I just feel it. I hope not. I would wish the whole Congress would go, too.

I don't feel any of the Repukes are my type. They are better than what Obamba has proven to be. After he made that remark about putting a moat in with live alligators to keep the illegals out and making a mockery of our immigration laws and the homeowners that want to move away because the depth of the smugglers has taken away their rights to privacy and living safe, well, he just doesn't get it.

I say build a moat, throw HIM in with the alligators, and let's see him joke then. Better yet, Michelle and him should go occupy one of those rancher's home for a week with no secret service, and see first hand how they would feel, if he had to be in their shoes. He has no feelings towards our own people's safety here in the U.S., but he'll throw money at other countries to make sure they have more than what we can expect from him.

I hate the guy. Turned out to be a real chip off the shoulder. Well, a regular pimp in the White House.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/18/2012, 6:04 pm

UrRight wrote:
As much as I am not entralled by any of them, even Mr. Obambie, I still will vote against Obambie.
Yeah,we know Sleep
Quote :
Mrs. Obambie is getting on my nerves, to. Did you see that gown she wore for the British Fakes?
No,but what on earth does that have to do with anything?
Quote :
My God, I would think she had better sense. Bad enough her one-shoulder, or shoulderless dresses are getting a bit boring, but that last dress showing her with a shoulderless dress with the boob part being emphasized by a million little circles makes me wonder what she is thinking.

That old flash of a picture of a black lady sitting on her rump in Africa with two gold pans hiding only her boobs, with a bamboo skirt and a baby on her lap came to mind.
Cue the twisted racism.....right on schedule.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/19/2012, 8:25 am

UrRight wrote:
As much as I am not entralled by any of them, even Mr. Obambie, I still will vote against Obambie...
I hate the guy.
Anybody you know UrRight?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfdEtW5DCAk&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
sparks

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/19/2012, 11:10 am

edge540 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
As much as I am not entralled by any of them, even Mr. Obambie, I still will vote against Obambie...
I hate the guy.
Great video,Edge. It went right on my Facebook page. People with beliefs like this are exactly what happens when you have a state with one of the worst public school systems in the country.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/19/2012, 11:25 am

edge540 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
I hate the guy.
Hey Edge? You run out of dining room tables on the BLT nitwit board or did you just get bored making idiots out of them? Wink Nice to see you here.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/19/2012, 2:18 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Hey Edge? You run out of dining room tables on the BLT nitwit board or did you just get bored making idiots out of them? Wink Nice to see you here.
Yeah, I've decided the virulent racist trolls there can talk to themselves for a little while. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/19/2012, 5:01 pm

edge540 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Yeah, I've decided the virulent racist trolls there can talk to themselves for a little while. Laughing
Give them my regards. Laughing If they ever grow a pair and figure out how to argue a point without resorting to off-topic cartoons and incessant name calling they'd be welcome to join here.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/20/2012, 4:04 pm

Two-thirds of voters say strapping family dog to roof of car for long road trip is 'inhumane'
Quote :
Quote :
Public Policy Polling (PDF). March 15-17. RVs. ±3.3%. (No trend.)

In general, do you think it is humane to put your family dog in a kennel on the roof of your car for a long car trip, or do you think that is inhumane?
Humane: 14
Inhumane: 68
Not sure: 18

Mitt Romney once strapped his dog’s kennel to the roof of his car for a long car trip. Does this make you more or less likely to vote for him, or does it not make a difference?
More likely: 7
Less likely: 35
Doesn't make a difference: 55
Not sure: 2
Mitt Romney's problem here isn't just that one-third of voters say they are less likely to vote for him after hearing about his dog-on-car story, but it's also that two-thirds of them believe it is inhumane to put strap the family dog in a kennel on the roof of your car for a long road trip. Every single time this story comes up between now and November, voters will be reminded that Mitt Romney did something that they believe is inhumane. And how many people want to vote for a president they believe is capable of taking inhumane actions with the family pet?

Romney's problem is especially bad with women: 42 percent said the story made them less likely to vote for Romney compared with 28 percent among men. Seventy-four percent of women said what Romney did was inhumane while 62 percent of men said it was inhumane. Even 17 percent of Republicans said the story made them less likely to vote for Romney and 63 percent of them said it was inhumane.

Mitt Romney v10.0 RTR2XUJ3
The most surprising number to me is the 7% who say they are more likely to vote for Mittens as a result Shocked
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty3/21/2012, 11:05 am

Coming soon...... triple,quadruple,and quintuple flip-flops
Top Romney Adviser Says Romney Can Change His Positions After The Primaries: ‘It’s Almost Like An Etch A Sketch’

Quote :
Mitt Romney can’t be held accountable for his extreme right-wing views, at least according to his campaign’s senior adviser, who said the candidate should be given a “reset button” on any positions he’s taken during the primary campaign if he wins the nominations and faces off against President Obama in the fall.
Appearing on CNN this morning, Romney Communications Director Eric Fehrnstrom was asked if he’s concerned that Romney may alienate general election voters with some of the hard-right positions he’s taken during the primary to appeal to conservatives. Fehrnstrom brushed this concern off:
Quote :
HOST: Is there a concern that Santorum and Gingrich might force the governor to tack so far to the right it would hurt him with moderate voters in the general election.
FEHRNSTROM: Well, I think you hit a reset button for the fall campaign. Everything changes. It’s almost like an Etch A Sketch. You can kind of shake it up and restart all of over again.
Mitt Romney v10.0 Etch_a_sketch-e1332334947841
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mitt Romney v10.0
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next