Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walt the bigot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sparks

Walt the bigot Empty
PostSubject: Walt the bigot   Walt the bigot Empty5/23/2011, 8:29 pm

This afternoon, I tuned into WJOB just in time to hear Walt call in and babble on about how much he hates public transportation and that he thinks it should be abolished in NW Indiana. Walt threw out his usual bogus claim that all the buses are completely empty, except for the buses in East Chicago, which "everyone" knows are filled with illegal immigrants. Narrow minded fools like Walt cannot be allowed to pollute the airways with their hate and ignorance. To claim that EC is filled with illegals because there is a large Hispanic population in the city is just plain wrong. I wasn't surprised that Mary Ellen Slayck didn't call him for his ignorant remarks but I was disappointed that Ray Fletcher didn't have the guts to speak up. Grow a pair,Ray. Don't let an angry, narrow minded bigot get away his bigotry on your show. A little controversy would improve the show.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Walt the bigot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walt the bigot   Walt the bigot Empty5/23/2011, 8:56 pm

sparks wrote:
This afternoon, I tuned into WJOB just in time to hear Walt call in and babble on about how much he hates public transportation and that he thinks it should be abolished in NW Indiana. Walt threw out his usual bogus claim that all the buses are completely empty, except for the buses in East Chicago, which "everyone" knows are filled with illegal immigrants. Narrow minded fools like Walt cannot be allowed to pollute the airways with their hate and ignorance. To claim that EC is filled with illegals because there is a large Hispanic population in the city is just plain wrong.
That show is so freakin bad that I forget it's even on. I did catch his comment. It was something along the line of The bus system in EC is free so they get riders because EC is wall to wall illegals. Evil or Very Mad
Quote :
I wasn't surprised that Mary Ellen Slayck didn't call him for his ignorant remarks but I was disappointed that Ray Fletcher didn't have the guts to speak up. Grow a pair,Ray. Don't let an angry, narrow minded bigot get away his bigotry on your show. A little controversy would improve the show.
Thanks,I couldn't figure who her co-host was. With her on the show it's going to be 30 minutes of anti-Hammond bobblehead wingnuttia.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

Walt the bigot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walt the bigot   Walt the bigot Empty5/24/2011, 1:05 pm

I thought it was a replay
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Walt the bigot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walt the bigot   Walt the bigot Empty5/24/2011, 4:32 pm

Other then Jed, who I think cares about 50% of the time, the programing and callers to that station are flat out "bizzare". Now Maryellen and Ray have a show ??? My god, it reminds me of the people jumping up and down waving their arms in the air, behind a reporter standing in a snow storm telling you how bad it is outside.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Walt the bigot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walt the bigot   Walt the bigot Empty5/24/2011, 5:12 pm

Penguin wrote:
Other then Jed, who I think cares about 50% of the time, the programing and callers to that station are flat out "bizzare". Now Maryellen and Ray have a show ??? My god, it reminds me of the people jumping up and down waving their arms in the air, behind a reporter standing in a snow storm telling you how bad it is outside.
Overall it's pretty lame. Stale traffic reports that go on and on. News department consists of a gal reading newspaper articles. The only decent show is Kuziak and Reardon,IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walt the bigot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walt the bigot   Walt the bigot Empty

Back to top Go down

Walt the bigot
Page 1 of 1