Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wireless Electricity Transmission

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sparks

Wireless Electricity Transmission Empty
PostSubject: Wireless Electricity Transmission   Wireless Electricity Transmission Empty5/6/2011, 8:36 pm

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Yeah, we kill the most hated person on earth, then we honor his religious beliefs? Gullible!
So you would rather we drag his body through the streets Somalia style and stir up more hatred? We are the USA and we're better than that! Not only was the mission handled brilliantly,but Obama's measured response showed off this country in the best possible light.
Who said anything about dragging the body through the streets? Just bring it to the U.S. for analysis, just as the FBI does with any serial killer. Why get rid of it right away? I think Bin Laden died over five years ago.
We know what you think, you've repeated it several times in this thread. I'm still waiting to read about the wireless transmission of electricity that you claimed you saw a demonstration of. The Japanese sure could have used that kind of technology to fire up the pumps of the nukes that melted down.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Electricity Transmission   Wireless Electricity Transmission Empty5/6/2011, 9:20 pm

Well I don't know what you're referring to, but wireless electricity is coming...

Wireless Electricity Is Here (Seriously)
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Electricity Transmission   Wireless Electricity Transmission Empty5/6/2011, 10:34 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Well I don't know what you're referring to, but wireless electricity is coming...

Recharging low wattage batteries with EMF's isn't exactly a game changing breakthrough, it's just eliminating having to plug in your cell phone to a charger. After reading the article, I think the author was a victim of an elaborate hoax. The article was dated Feb. 2009 and 15 months later nothing has happened with what would be the one of the greatest technological breakthroughs since the invention of the transistor? I don't think so. Tesla's demonstration of wireless technology in 1890 was a failure and I believe we still lack the ability to transmit power efficiently and safely over more than a few inches 120 years later.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Electricity Transmission   Wireless Electricity Transmission Empty5/7/2011, 1:03 am

sparks wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Recharging low wattage batteries with EMF's isn't exactly a game changing breakthrough, it's just eliminating having to plug in your cell phone to a charger. After reading the article, I think the author was a victim of an elaborate hoax. The article was dated Feb. 2009 and 15 months later nothing has happened with what would be the one of the greatest technological breakthroughs since the invention of the transistor? I don't think so. Tesla's demonstration of wireless technology in 1890 was a failure and I believe we still lack the ability to transmit power efficiently and safely over more than a few inches 120 years later.

Actually, if you'd read the entire article, it cited a demo that sent power 5 feet, not just a "few inches."

Quote :
After he flips the switch, the little television, 5 feet away, springs to life. Wirelessly. The DVD player inside spins up to a low whine. Colors flicker on the moving screen. And Soljacic's eyes dance with the reflected light of the image.

Still think it's a "hoax?" Here's a video of a demo from July 2009.

Eric Giler demos wireless electricity

Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Electricity Transmission   Wireless Electricity Transmission Empty5/7/2011, 8:26 am

sparks wrote:
We know what you think, you've repeated it several times in this thread. I'm still waiting to read about the wireless transmission of electricity that you claimed you saw a demonstration of. The Japanese sure could have used that kind of technology to fire up the pumps of the nukes that melted down.
Kind of shoots your personal attacks all to hell doesn't it? Sparks: If you go to a fight, don't show up unarmed!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Electricity Transmission   Wireless Electricity Transmission Empty5/7/2011, 12:09 pm

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
sparks wrote:
Kind of shoots your personal attacks all to hell doesn't it? Sparks: If you go to a fight, don't show up unarmed!
Where's the personal attack?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Electricity Transmission   Wireless Electricity Transmission Empty5/7/2011, 2:30 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
sparks wrote:
Where's the personal attack?

Sparks originally posted this in the Bin Laden thread. It was a really ham-handed attempt to take a cheap, totally off-topic shot at BWG about some old dispute.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Electricity Transmission   Wireless Electricity Transmission Empty5/8/2011, 7:16 am

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
sparks wrote:
Perhaps you can point out a thread on this forum where you have posted anything that was something other than regurgitated whack job theories from talk radio,pal. The links that were provided regarding wireless electrical generation were provided by Scorpion,not you. The wireless technology shown will have applications for recharging cell phone and laptops, but is not practical to replace the wiring in a home or an office. The video didn't mention anything about the cost to transmit power several feet or the efficiency of the process. The salesman also glossed over potential health hazards to the technology when he walked in between the transmitter and the tv to "prove" it was safe. Without more information, this could very well be another Plasmatronics scam.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Electricity Transmission   Wireless Electricity Transmission Empty5/8/2011, 10:38 am

sparks wrote:
Perhaps you can point out a thread on this forum where you have posted anything that was something other than regurgitated whack job theories from talk radio,pal. The links that were provided regarding wireless electrical generation were provided by Scorpion,not you. The wireless technology shown will have applications for recharging cell phone and laptops, but is not practical to replace the wiring in a home or an office. The video didn't mention anything about the cost to transmit power several feet or the efficiency of the process. The salesman also glossed over potential health hazards to the technology when he walked in between the transmitter and the tv to "prove" it was safe. Without more information, this could very well be another Plasmatronics scam.
The demonstration of wireless electricity transmission, was a seminar I attended about two or three years ago in Vancouver, while I was doing design work for the Olympic Village. How or why could I post a link? What is it you want to see?
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Electricity Transmission   Wireless Electricity Transmission Empty5/9/2011, 4:30 am

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
sparks wrote:
The demonstration of wireless electricity transmission, was a seminar I attended about two or three years ago in Vancouver, while I was doing design work for the Olympic Village. How or why could I post a link? What is it you want to see?
really? In the thread when you originally made the comment, you made a different claim.
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
I'll give you a hint. Just this week, actually last Thursday, quite by accident, I've been in discussions with a firm to provide a system for that very thing, at a site in East Chicago. Sorry, cannot disclose ANYTHING about it.
Are you getting your tall tales mixed up,gramps?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Electricity Transmission   Wireless Electricity Transmission Empty5/9/2011, 7:58 am

sparks wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
really? In the thread when you originally made the comment, you made a different claim.
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
I'll give you a hint. Just this week, actually last Thursday, quite by accident, I've been in discussions with a firm to provide a system for that very thing, at a site in East Chicago. Sorry, cannot disclose ANYTHING about it.
Good catch!
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Electricity Transmission   Wireless Electricity Transmission Empty5/9/2011, 8:11 am

sparks wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
sparks wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
That seminar was hosted by the same international firm that was interested in establishing a prototype project in East Chicago. It seems you are more in denial and purposely trying to make me out the liar. I am actually wasting time even responding to the trolls on this board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Electricity Transmission   Wireless Electricity Transmission Empty

Back to top Go down

Wireless Electricity Transmission
Page 1 of 1