Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lies! lies! lies!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

lies! lies! lies!  Empty
PostSubject: lies! lies! lies!    lies! lies! lies!  Empty4/29/2011, 8:28 pm

BigFan wrote:
Ozcar still stuck to his stance that the mcdermott administration lacks diversity. That simply is not true.
the preceeding quote in another thread got me to thinking....how many lies about the current mayor have they said. now the false legal and personal allegations (such as hes about to be indicted which was first posted in 2004) arent worth rehashing. but the political falsehoods over the various years have mounted up.

off the top of my head.

premeske takes credit for the state tax caps. well hammond had tax caps before the state ever proposed em.

that college bound would be restricted to political chronies...480 kids later it obviously is not.

that the charter school would only allow kids of politically connected people in and the lottery would be rigged (the mayors son did not get picked in the lottery)

botchilism and plague would reign if the health department were ever closed.

that hammond caused the munster flood by putting up sand to protect itself during the great flood. (my personal favorite as i actually saw the shotgun pointed at one of our guys from a munsterite demanding the barriers be taken down)

that only 30 dollars in parking revenue were declared from the festival of the lakes.

that premeske actually is the reason they are now talking about rebuilding the cline avenue bridge (pretty influential unelected dem in a republican state aint he)

that richie diombola lost his job because he wouldnt protect mcdermott chronies.

that he would never finish his first scratch that then second...now scratch that...now they claim third term...cuz hes only a carpetbagger looking to leave hammond as soon as he can (the guy who sat on the school board for 6 months before running for another office actually came up with that one)

one term tommy (well more of an idiotic belief then an out and out lie)

that he never supported anyone that won an office...well lets see..buncich is now sheriff mike brown is now recorder hillary won hammond by a pretty good margin 8 of the current term elected 9 councilman were supported by him 4 years ago (1 sadly is deceased) as was the judge and city clerk. he also supported fran dupey for county commissioner, and frank mrvan at the township, as well as every sitting state senator and legislature from hammond. (pretty much all of his candidates save for mike repay carried hammond in the past 4 years...and oh look what mike is up to now...)

that the state line curb would ruin the forrest ave area

theres more...but ive long since past the point of making too long of a post...so ill let you guys add your own.

Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

lies! lies! lies!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: lies! lies! lies!    lies! lies! lies!  Empty4/29/2011, 9:58 pm

The mcdermotts own the Cabelas land near the river and that is the reason hammond won't close the munster bridge. Never once have they posted any proof Sr or Jr own anything in hammond other than the mayors personal residence.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

lies! lies! lies!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: lies! lies! lies!    lies! lies! lies!  Empty4/30/2011, 7:35 am

lol thats right...why i was just on the mayors secret yacht down in the keys the other day drinking dom perignon discussing that very thing. forgive me for my lack of recollection.

oh this one doesnt count against the mayor...but on a personal note there were a few doozies.

like when i was supposedly getting a sweet deal on a new house in the higgens park subdivision or how i was gonna be the replacement for joanne matonovich on the city council.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lies! lies! lies!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: lies! lies! lies!    lies! lies! lies!  Empty

Back to top Go down

lies! lies! lies!
Page 1 of 1