HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Priorities USA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paul87920

PostSubject: Priorities USA   4/29/2011, 1:54 pm

Priorities USA

Just wanted to preemptively share this link. Looks like Democrats now have their own anonymous donation group.

I see this as a necessary evil. Just because you do not enjoy the rules and conditions doesn't mean you come to a gunfight without a gun.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Priorities USA   4/29/2011, 4:10 pm

paul87920 wrote:
Priorities USA

Just wanted to preemptively share this link. Looks like Democrats now have their own anonymous donation group.

I see this as a necessary evil. Just because you do not enjoy the rules and conditions doesn't mean you come to a gunfight without a gun.
Good.
Now will you stop bitching?
Back to top Go down
paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Priorities USA   4/30/2011, 3:02 am

happy jack wrote:
paul87920 wrote:
Priorities USA

Good.

Was I bitching?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Priorities USA   4/30/2011, 10:10 am

paul87920 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
paul87920 wrote:
Priorities USA

Good.

Was I bitching?
Apologies, paul - didn't mean you specifically, just poor phrasing. I just meant that, in light of this, Democrats no longer have room to talk.

… using some of the same policies about disclosure Obama has criticized.

Jonathan Collegio, a spokesman for Crossroads GPS’s sister group American Crossroads, charged Obama with “brazen hypocrisy.”

“Last year, Obama’s White House and hard left allies launched a coordinated PR and legal assault on non-disclosing conservative groups – and now, just six months later, Obama’s own political operatives are launching the very type of groups they demagogued as ‘shadowy threats to democracy,’” Collegio said in an emailed statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priorities USA   

Back to top Go down

Priorities USA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: