Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Voter Identification

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 9:08 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
If you frequented media that reported ALL the news you'd be better informed.

[b]Such as which?
Think Progress?
dailykos?
CNN,NY Times,Huffington Post,Mediaite, to name a few
"All the News That's Fit to Slant"
So tell us where you get your news?



I will reveal my sources of information after you explain to all of us your Middle East solution.
'kay?

Artie60438 wrote:
I have a different idea as to how to deal with this type garbage.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9380

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 9:41 am

happy jack wrote:

I will reveal my sources of information after you explain to all of us your Middle East solution.
'kay?

Artie60438 wrote:
I have a different idea as to how to deal with this type garbage.
Nope,and I've previously explained why.....I have no intention of wasting my time with you and getting drawn into a hypothetical debate that will go on and on and never get resolved. You want to continue to act like child who's upset when they don't get their way? Fine.

You want to keep your sources secret rather than get embarrassed by naming them? Super! It's not as if I'm going to learn anything useful from them.

You could be the poster child for every one of those studies that reveal that conservatives that get their information from wingnut sites like Breitbart or Malkin are uninformed slugs. So carry on. If a dictionary publisher ever decides to include the term "uninformed voter" be sure to submit your photo.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9380

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 9:45 am

cheers
Pennsylvania judge halts voter ID requirement
Quote :
Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson has halted implementation of Pennsylvania's tough voter ID law, meaning it will be unlikely to be in effect for November's general election.

Quote :
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A judge postponed Pennsylvania's controversial voter identification requirement on Tuesday, ordering the state not to enforce it in this year's presidential election.

The decision by Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson on the law requiring each voter to show a valid photo ID could be appealed to the state Supreme Court. The law could go into full effect next year, under Simpson's ruling.

However, Simpson based his decision on guidelines given to him days ago by the high court justices, and it could easily be the final word on the law just five weeks before the Nov. 6 election.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 10:08 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

I will reveal my sources of information after you explain to all of us your Middle East solution.
'kay?

Artie60438 wrote:
I have a different idea as to how to deal with this type garbage.
Nope,and I've previously explained why.....I have no intention of wasting my time with you and getting drawn into a hypothetical debate that will go on and on and never get resolved.
You have no solution whatsoever - your first lie of the day.




Artie60438 wrote:

You want to keep your sources secret rather than get embarrassed by naming them?
I am not embarrassed by my sources - your second lie of the day.



Artie60438 wrote:
You could be the poster child for every one of those studies that reveal that conservatives that get their information from wingnut sites like Breitbart or Malkin are uninformed slugs.
I do not get my information from those websites - your third lie of the day.
And it's still early!!!!
Offer still stands - show me how to solve that Middle East problem, and you get my sources.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 10:11 am

Artie60438 wrote:
cheers
Pennsylvania judge halts voter ID requirement
Quote :
Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson has halted implementation of Pennsylvania's tough voter ID law, meaning it will be unlikely to be in effect for November's general election.

Quote :
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A judge postponed Pennsylvania's controversial voter identification requirement on Tuesday, ordering the state not to enforce it in this year's presidential election.

The decision by Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson on the law requiring each voter to show a valid photo ID could be appealed to the state Supreme Court. The law could go into full effect next year, under Simpson's ruling.

However, Simpson based his decision on guidelines given to him days ago by the high court justices, and it could easily be the final word on the law just five weeks before the Nov. 6 election.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/02/1138775/-Pennsylvania-judge-halts-voter-ID-nbsp-requirement?detail=hide

Nice to see that you get your information from legitimate sources.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 10:33 am

happy jack wrote:

Nice to see that you get your information from legitimate sources.
Nice to see that you think the Associated Press is a legitimate source.
Quote :
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A judge postponed Pennsylvania's controversial voter identification requirement on Tuesday, ordering the state not to enforce it in this year's presidential election.

The decision by Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson on the law requiring each voter to show a valid photo ID could be appealed to the state Supreme Court. The law could go into full effect next year, under Simpson's ruling.

However, Simpson based his decision on guidelines given to him days ago by the high court justices, and it could easily be the final word on the law just five weeks before the Nov. 6 election.

Hey jack, this ruling sort of puts a crimp in this does it not?
"Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9380

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 10:53 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
I have a different idea as to how to deal with this type garbage.
Nope,and I've previously explained why.....I have no intention of wasting my time with you and getting drawn into a hypothetical debate that will go on and on and never get resolved.
[b]You have no solution whatsoever - your first lie of the day.
Wow! Now you're a mind reader? Awesome!
[quote="Artie60438"]
[quote]You want to keep your sources secret rather than get embarrassed by naming them?
happy jack wrote:
]
[b]I am not embarrassed by my sources - your second lie of the day.
The why keep them a secret?

Artie60438 wrote:
You could be the poster child for every one of those studies that reveal that conservatives that get their information from wingnut sites like Breitbart or Malkin are uninformed slugs.
happy jack wrote:
I do not get my information from those websites - your third lie of the day.
And it's still early!!!!
Sorry doofus,but you've posted articles from those dumps several times. I'm sure other posters here will agree with me. But why wait for them to agree? Very Happy HERE is an op-ed you posted from Malkin. So now that I've documented that you're a liar can you document what you claim I'm lying about? :bball:
[quote="happy jack"]Offer still stands - show me how to solve that Middle East problem, and you get my sources./[quote] Sleep
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9380

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 11:07 am

happy jack wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
You could be the poster child for every one of those studies that reveal that conservatives that get their information from wingnut sites like Breitbart or Malkin are uninformed slugs.
[b]I do not get my information from those websites - your third lie of the day.
And it's still early!!!!
Offer still stands - show me how to solve that Middle East problem, and you get my sources.
Oops...Guess what? I caught you red-handed lying again Shocked Here you are posting material from your hero Breitbart 2 for 2 in documenting your lies today. cyclops cheers
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 12:03 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
HERE[/url] is an op-ed you posted from Malkin. So now that I've documented that you're a liar can you document what you claim I'm lying about? :bball:

Sorry, but an op-ed is not a news source.





Artie60438 wrote:
.... can you document what you claim I'm lying about? :bball:

Yes. See below.



Artie60438 wrote:
I have a different idea as to how to deal with this type garbage.

You claim to have a solution, but you have none.
That, little man, is lying.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 1:35 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I have a different idea as to how to deal with this type garbage.

Why not just post it? This is a discussion board, after all. If you had no intention of sharing your idea, then I just don't get why you brought it up in the first place. If you've had second thoughts about it, or something, then why not just cop to it?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9380

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 2:39 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
HERE[/url] is an op-ed you posted from Malkin. So now that I've documented that you're a liar can you document what you claim I'm lying about? :bball:

[b]Sorry, but an op-ed is not a news source.
Yes,and we had to point that out to you. Yet you attempted to use it to try to deflect a news issue,that being Republican draconian policies towards women. It also clearly falls under the category of information and thats is what I asked you,remember? "Where do you get your information?" You used that op-ed as information to try and support your claims. Therefore you lied,plain and simple! Now what's your excuse for Breitbart,Liar?
Artie60438 wrote:
.... can you document what you claim I'm lying about? :bball:

Quote :
[b]Yes. See below.



Artie60438 wrote:
I have a different idea as to how to deal with this type garbage.

Quote :
[b]You claim to have a solution, but you have none.
That, little man, is lying.
The fact that I choose not to share my idea with you proves absolutely nothing. It's just the same idiotic straw man argument that you're famous for. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9380

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 2:53 pm

[quote="Scorpion"]
Artie60438 wrote:
I have a different idea as to how to deal with this type garbage.

Quote :
Why not just post it? This is a discussion board, after all.
Because as I've explained before, I have no intention of wasting my time with that infantile troll and getting drawn into a hypothetical debate that will go on and on and never get resolved.
Quote :
If you had no intention of sharing your idea, then I just don't get why you brought it up in the first place.
If I wanted to discuss it I would have shared it. The mistake I made was not remembering that the board troll would probably want to start an endless discussion about it that would never resolve anything.
Quote :
If you've had second thoughts about it, or something, then why not just cop to it?
There's nothing to "cop to". It's simply an idea that I choose not to share or discuss for the reason I posted above.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 2:54 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
HERE[/url] is an op-ed you posted from Malkin. So now that I've documented that you're a liar can you document what you claim I'm lying about? :bball:

[b]Sorry, but an op-ed is not a news source.
Yes,and we had to point that out to you. Yet you attempted to use it to try to deflect a news issue,that being Republican draconian policies towards women. It also clearly falls under the category of information and thats is what I asked you,remember? "Where do you get your information?" You used that op-ed as information to try and support your claims. Therefore you lied,plain and simple! Now what's your excuse for Breitbart,Liar?
Artie60438 wrote:
.... can you document what you claim I'm lying about? :bball:

Quote :
[b]Yes. See below.



Artie60438 wrote:
I have a different idea as to how to deal with this type garbage.

Quote :
[b]You claim to have a solution, but you have none.
That, little man, is lying.
The fact that I choose not to share my idea with you proves absolutely nothing. It's just the same idiotic straw man argument that you're famous for. Rolling Eyes



Whatever.
By the way, someone else is curious about your solution to the problems in the Middle East.

Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
I have a different idea as to how to deal with this type garbage.

Why not just post it? This is a discussion board, after all. If you had no intention of sharing your idea, then I just don't get why you brought it up in the first place. If you've had second thoughts about it, or something, then why not just cop to it?

In my opinion, it's rather selfish of you to withhold the solution, considering the fact that countless lives might be saved should your wisdom become common knowledge.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 2:56 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
There's nothing to "cop to". It's simply an idea that I choose not to share or discuss for the reason I posted above.

You choose not to share it because it's an idea that does not exist.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9380

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 3:30 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
There's nothing to "cop to". It's simply an idea that I choose not to share or discuss for the reason I posted above.

[b]You choose not to share it because it's an idea that does not exist.
It exists but you can keep continuing your circle jerk all you want if you're stupid enough to think that actually proves anything. Laughing

I'll tell you what does exist......The proven fact that I caught you dead to rights lying about where you get your information from. Not once...but Twice today! Gonna own up to it or pretend it didn't happen? I'll be sure to remind you just in case you forget Very Happy


So stamp your little feet,keep on whining,and like always I'll continue to keep making a fool out of you like I always do. Thanks again for proving to everyone that you were lying through your teeth when you falsely claimed that Breitbart and Malkin are not places you get your information from.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 3:37 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
There's nothing to "cop to". It's simply an idea that I choose not to share or discuss for the reason I posted above.

You choose not to share it because it's an idea that does not exist.

I seriously doubt that, jack. For whatever reason, Artie's not going to post it. IIRC, it wasn't about "saving thousands of lives." I believe his idea was how to deal with people who produce garbage like the anti-Muslim video trailer, wasn't it?

Personally, I was kind of interested myself, because I don't know that anything could be done without running afoul of the First Amendment.

In any case, there's no point in belaboring the point. You both believe that the other is a liar. We get that.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9380

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 4:04 pm

Scorpion wrote:

In any case, there's no point in belaboring the point. You both believe that the other is a liar. We get that.
The difference being that I actually posted links and conclusively proved beyond a shadow of a doubt,that he posted information here from Breitbart & Malkin and then lied that he didn't get his information from them.

All he's presented is that he has an opinion,which is not proof of anything.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 5:26 pm

Yep. But it's time to move on, at least IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9380

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/2/2012, 7:54 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3109

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/5/2012, 10:53 am

GOP Caught Training Poll Challengers in Illegal Voter Suppression Tactics

Quote :
Undercover video recorded by ProgressNow New Mexico shows the Republican Party training poll challengers in illegal tactics that could potentially restrict the voting rights of as many as 1 in 8 New Mexicans in November.

A recording of the September 26th official "Poll Challenger Training" conducted by the Republican Party shows a GOP & Tea Party leader giving false and/or misleading information about voting rights and regulations to the training's attendees. The training was replete with misinformation about ID requirements, the use of provisional ballots, assistance for Spanish-speaking citizens, change of address requirements, and the rights of the disabled at the polls.

The group even created it's own poll challenger guide complete with instructions on how to demand ID and force legal voters to vote by provisional ballot in blatant contradiction with election law.

With full support of their Congressman:

New Mexico Congressman Agrees With Voter Suppression Tactics

Quote :
At CPAC Colorado, a conservative conference today in Denver, I asked Congressman Steve Pearce, a Republican lawmaker who represents New Mexico, about the brewing controversy. Pearce appeared to be aware of the NM GOP’s poll watching efforts, and supported them.

“We’re simply saying that we’re going to start, we’re going to take it back it into our hands,” said Pearce. “We should check for ID since you have to show an ID to do anything in America.”

He did, however, admit that doing so would be against the law. “It’s against New Mexico law to check for ID,” the congressman conceded.

In other words, "it's illegal, but we don't fucking care."

The upside of all of this? It's a tacit admission by the GOP that they would not and could not win on the issues alone, certainly supported by Romney's performance the other night.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9380

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/16/2012, 2:56 pm

U.S. Supreme Court leaves early voting hours intact in Ohio the three days before the election
Quote :
The U.S. Supreme Court sealed a legal victory for President Barack Obama’s campaign in the pivotal state of Ohio, leaving intact a ruling that restored early voting rights for the weekend before the Nov. 6 election.

Ohio Republicans had sought to cancel early voting that weekend for everyone except members of the military. A U.S. appeals court blocked the plan last week, saying it probably violated the constitutional rights of non-military voters. In a one-sentence order, the Supreme Court today rejected a challenge to that ruling, filed by Ohio’s Republican secretary of state and attorney general.
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9380

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/18/2012, 2:26 pm

Va. Sheriff Investigating GOP Tie To Trashed Voter Forms
Quote :
A Virgina sheriff confirmed to TPM on Thursday that his office is investigating whether a man seen tossing completed voter registration forms into a dumpster is connected to the state Republican Party.

Rockingham County Sheriff Bryan Hutcheson (R) said his office may make an announcement about the case as soon as Thursday afternoon depending up the outcome of interviews conducted earlier in the day.

His office began investigating after the manager at a Tuesday Morning store in Harrisonburg, Va., allegedly spotted a man on Monday afternoon throwing eight voter registration forms into a dumpster behind the shopping center where he works.

In an interview with TPM on Wednesday, the manager, Rob Johnson, said the man was driving a black Toyota with Pennsylvania license plates. He said he thought he saw the same car parked outside the Republican Party’s Harrisonburg Victory Office the following day. The office is just down the street from the shopping center.

“I spotted the car that the gentleman was driving when he threw the voter registration applications into the dumpster parked in front of the Republican campaign headquarters,” Johnson said.

A staffer at the Harrisonburg Victory Office referred TPM to the Republican Party of Virginia, which has not responded to repeated requests for comment.

Virginia does not register voters by political party, so it would be difficult for someone to discard forms from their political opponents. Rockingham County Registrar Doug Geib said that his office was able to process the recovered forms after receiving advice from the Virginia State Board of Elections.

Johnson said he was contacted by the mother of one of the voters whose forms was filled out. Johnson said the mother told him her son had just turned 18 and had registered to vote at Blue Ridge Community College.

The sheriff said his investigators are looking into Johnson’s story, including the possible ties to the local Republican Party.

“It is an ongoing investigation with no arrests made,” Hutcheson said in an email. “We will issue a formal press release as soon as that changes.”
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9380

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   11/15/2012, 2:59 pm

affraid
Maine GOP Chairman Investigates Cases of Voting While Black
Quote :

What Republican racism?

The chairman of Maine’s Republican Party, Charlie Webster, is investigating a very suspicious case of voting while black.

Webster made the claim in a wide-ranging, post-election interview this week with Don Carrigan of WCSH-TV.

Quote :
“In some parts of rural Maine, there were dozens, dozens of black people who came in and voted on Election Day,” he said. “Everybody has a right to vote, but nobody in (these) towns knows anyone who’s black. How did that happen? I don’t know. We’re going to find out.”

When Carrigan pressed Webster on where it happened, Webster provided no specifics or proof of his claims, but said the party would investigate further.
Mr. Webster is, of course, totally outraged at suggestions that his suspicions may have racial motivations.

Quote :
When asked about the issue in an interview Wednesday with the Portland Press Herald, Webster again refused to provide specifics.

He said his point is not that the new voters were black, but that they were not recognized by town officials.

“I’m not talking about 15 or 20. I’m talking hundreds,” he said Wednesday. “I’m not politically correct and maybe I shouldn’t have said these voters were black, but anyone who suggests I have a bias toward any race or group, frankly, that’s sleazy.”
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9380

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   11/26/2012, 12:42 pm

This pretty much sums up what we already knew. Republicans have been actively trying to keep Democrats from exercising their right to vote. Evil or Very Mad
Florida Republicans Admit Voter Suppression Was The Goal Of New Election Laws
Quote :
Floridians endured election chaos and marathon voting lines this year, largely thanks to reduced early voting hours, voter purges, and voter registration restrictions pushed by Republican legislators. In an exclusive report by the Palm Beach Post, several prominent Florida Republicans are now admitting that these election law changes were geared toward suppressing minority and Democratic votes.

Former governor Charlie Crist (R-FL) and former GOP chairman Jim Greer (R-FL), as well as several current GOP members, told the Post that Republican consultants pushed the new measures as a way to suppress Democratic voters. Crist expanded early voting hours in 2008 despite party pressure, but Gov. Rick Scott (R-FL) targeted early voting almost immediately when he took office in 2011. Scott’s administration claimed the new laws were meant to curb in-person voter fraud, despite the fact that an individual in Florida is more likely to be struck by lightning than commit voter fraud.

Current party members and consultants confirmed the motive was not to stop voter fraud but to make it harder for Democrats and minorities to vote:

Quote :
Wayne Bertsch, who handles local and legislative races for Republicans, said he knew targeting Democrats was the goal. “In the races I was involved in in 2008, when we started seeing the increase of turnout and the turnout operations that the Democrats were doing in early voting, it certainly sent a chill down our spines. And in 2008, it didn’t have the impact that we were afraid of. It got close, but it wasn’t the impact that they had this election cycle,” Bertsch said, referring to the fact that Democrats picked up seven legislative seats in Florida in 2012 despite the early voting limitations.

Another GOP consultant, who did not want to be named, also confirmed that influential consultants to the Republican Party of Florida were intent on beating back Democratic turnout in early voting after 2008.

[...]A GOP consultant who asked to remain anonymous out of fear of retribution said black voters were a concern. “I know that the cutting out of the Sunday before Election Day was one of their targets only because that’s a big day when the black churches organize themselves,” he said.

Though the state ultimately went to President Obama, the Republican effort to suppress votes was largely successful. A post-election report found that new voting restrictions led to a huge increase in provisional ballots, which are cast when there is some question of the voter’s eligibility.

While crying voter fraud, the Florida GOP had to confront its own scandal when a voter registration firm they hired turned in hundreds of fraudulent registration forms in several Florida counties. The GOP hastily cut ties with the group when the state opened a criminal investigation into their operations.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9380

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   1/24/2013, 9:58 pm

Democrats Counter GOP Voting Restrictions
Quote :
Since the 2010 election, Republicans have approved laws in more than a dozen states to restrict the right to vote. These laws include requiring proof of citizenship to register to vote, restricting voter registration drives, curtailing early voting, disenfranchising ex-felons and mandating government-issued photo identification to cast a ballot. The Brennan Center estimates that “these new laws could make it significantly harder for more than 5 million eligible voters to cast ballots in 2012,” and notes that “these new restrictions fall most heavily on young, minority and low-income voters, as well as on voters with disabilities.” States with restrictive voting laws now comprise 70 percent of the 270 electoral votes needed to win the presidency—including crucial swing states like Florida, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. The impact of such laws could be one of the sleeper issues that helps decides the 2012 election.

House Democrats responded to the wave of new voting restrictions by introducing a comprehensive new bill yesterday, “The Voter Empowerment Act,” aimed at expanding voting rights for all Americans, Democrats, Republicans and Independents alike. “The ability to vote should be easy, accessible and simple,” said Representative John Lewis, a civil rights hero who cosponsored the legislation with House Democratic whip Steny H. Hoyer, Assistant Democratic Leader James Clyburn, Representative John Conyers and Representative Robert Brady. “Yet there are practices and laws in place that make it harder to vote today than it was even one year ago. The sponsors of this act believe we need to take action or risk losing the liberties we have enjoyed. We should be moving toward a more inclusive democracy, not one that locks people out.” (The Obama campaign also unveiled a new voter-education website today, gottavote.org.)

The Voter Empowerment Act is the first piece of federal legislation that would modernize voter registration and includes a number of important new federal standards. They include:

-Automatically registering consenting adults to vote at government institutions like the DMV, allowing them to register to vote online and easily update their voter registration information when they move and adopting Election Day registration nationwide (states with same-day registration have the highest turnout in the United States)

• Guaranteeing fifteen days of early voting before Election Day

• Granting the right to vote for ex-felons after they’ve served their time

• Banning deceptive ads aimed at suppressing voter turnout
Excellent piece of legislation guaranteed to give the lunatic fringe wingnuts fits. I wonder if this is what prompted the tan man to start whining...Boehner fears Obama will ‘annihilate’ the GOP
Quote :
“We’re expecting over the next 22 months to be the focus of this administration as they attempt to annihilate the Republican Party,” said House Speaker John Boehner in an address to the Ripon Society on Tuesday. “And let me just tell you,” he continued, “I do believe that is their goal–to just shove us into the dustbin of history.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   

Back to top Go down
 
Voter Identification
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: