Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Voter Identification

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/29/2012, 12:33 am

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9378

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/29/2012, 7:50 am

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

If the GOP or the Romney campaign had any "integrity," they would never have hired Nathan Sproul in the first place. IIRC, this is the same asshole that oversaw the destruction of thousands of Democratic registration forms during the 2004 campaign. Think they didn't know about his history? Give me a frickin' break!

[b]I had never heard of this guy or his reputation before, but all I have seen is that Sproul has been accused of destroying registration forms. If you are aware of any proof of this, please enlighten me.
Of course you've never heard of him. How could you when you get all your information from Fox News?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/29/2012, 12:01 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

If the GOP or the Romney campaign had any "integrity," they would never have hired Nathan Sproul in the first place. IIRC, this is the same asshole that oversaw the destruction of thousands of Democratic registration forms during the 2004 campaign. Think they didn't know about his history? Give me a frickin' break!

[b]I had never heard of this guy or his reputation before, but all I have seen is that Sproul has been accused of destroying registration forms. If you are aware of any proof of this, please enlighten me.
Of course you've never heard of him. How could you when you get all your information from Fox News?

As I have said numerous times, I do not watch Fox News.
Please pay attention.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/29/2012, 12:15 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Here are a couple of links from 2004 to get you started...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/14/nevada.registration/

http://www.8newsnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=2421595&nav=168XRvNe


Well, your links have gotten me started - with an investigation of allegations.
Did this investigation ever end up bearing fruit, or does this entire situation remain an "allegation"?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/29/2012, 2:26 pm

Nope. But he's never been cleared, either. And this is interesting...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57522694/voter-registration-fraud-claims-singe-gop/

Quote :
The Los Angeles Times reported that the RNC urged the state GOP in seven swing states to hire the firm, despite the fact that the man who runs it, Nathan Sproul, has been accused of running firms that have destroyed Democratic registrations. Sproul told the newspaper that RNC officials asked him to set up a new firm, Strategic Allied Consulting, so that his efforts would not be linked to those allegations. The RNC has reportedly paid the firm at least $3.1 million via state parties.

My point was that it's more than a bit disingenuous to compliment the RNC for their "integrity" when they go out and hire a guy that has a long history of allegations against him, especially when they ask the guy to set up what is essentially a "shell" company in an attempt to hide his involvement.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/29/2012, 2:37 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Nope. But he's never been cleared, either. And this is interesting...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57522694/voter-registration-fraud-claims-singe-gop/

Quote :
The Los Angeles Times reported that the RNC urged the state GOP in seven swing states to hire the firm, despite the fact that the man who runs it, Nathan Sproul, has been accused of running firms that have destroyed Democratic registrations. Sproul told the newspaper that RNC officials asked him to set up a new firm, Strategic Allied Consulting, so that his efforts would not be linked to those allegations. The RNC has reportedly paid the firm at least $3.1 million via state parties.

My point was that it's more than a bit disingenuous to compliment the RNC for their "integrity" when they go out and hire a guy that has a long history of allegations against him, especially when they ask the guy to set up what is essentially a "shell" company in an attempt to hide his involvement.

happy jack wrote:

[b]Did this investigation ever end up bearing fruit?b]



I'll have to take that as a "no", then, and assume that he is guilty of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/29/2012, 3:21 pm

I really don't give a damn what you "assume." As I said, my objection was mostly about your assertion that the GOP was displaying "integrity" in this matter. That's clearly not the case.


Last edited by Scorpion on 9/29/2012, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dialed Back the Rhetoric A Bit)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9378

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/29/2012, 3:55 pm

happy jack wrote:

As I have said numerous times, I do not watch Fox News.
Please pay attention.
Well you sure went out of your way to ignore the main point of the story Why Isn't Fox News Covering Florida "Voter Fraud" Story? Hint: It Involves The GOP which was the Fox News was ignoring it,didn't you? Maybe if you didn't rely on wingnut sites or blogs that filter the news,and actually do some research,you'd do better in discussions here.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/30/2012, 10:40 am

Scorpion wrote:
I really don't give a damn what you "assume." As I said, my objection was mostly about your assertion that the GOP was displaying "integrity" in this matter. That's clearly not the case.

I don’t expect you to care what I assume and, by the same token, you shouldn’t expect me to care what you assume.
And your assumption in this case is that allegations are facts.






Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

As I have said numerous times, I do not watch Fox News.
Please pay attention.
Well you sure went out of your way to ignore the main point of the story Why Isn't Fox News Covering Florida "Voter Fraud" Story? Hint: It Involves The GOP which was the Fox News was ignoring it,didn't you? Maybe if you didn't rely on wingnut sites or blogs that filter the news,and actually do some research,you'd do better in discussions here.

Yeah, I don’t know why Fox News didn’t cover this. If Fox News is, as many say, the house organ of the Republican party, one would think that they would have been more than happy to highlight the Republican party doing the right thing by immediately washing its hands of any improprieties and potential fraud. It would seem that Fox missed a fine opportunity.





Artie60438 wrote:
Maybe if you didn't rely on wingnut sites or blogs that filter the news ....

And which would those be?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/30/2012, 12:34 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
I really don't give a damn what you "assume." As I said, my objection was mostly about your assertion that the GOP was displaying "integrity" in this matter. That's clearly not the case.

I don’t expect you to care what I assume and, by the same token, you shouldn’t expect me to care what you assume.
And your assumption in this case is that allegations are facts.

Again, you're missing the point. I'd have said nothing at all if you hadn't jumped in and started braying about GOP "integrity."

Quote :
The Los Angeles Times reported that the RNC urged the state GOP in seven swing states to hire the firm, despite the fact that the man who runs it, Nathan Sproul, has been accused of running firms that have destroyed Democratic registrations. Sproul told the newspaper that RNC officials asked him to set up a new firm, Strategic Allied Consulting, so that his efforts would not be linked to those allegations. The RNC has reportedly paid the firm at least $3.1 million via state parties.

Sproul openly admitted that the RNC asked him to set up a shell company in order to avoid any links to prior allegations. That's not an assumption, that's a fact.

And that sure as hell isn't an example of GOP "integrity."





Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/30/2012, 12:41 pm

Scorpion wrote:
That's not an assumption, that's a fact.


And the allegations are allegations, not fact.
So what's your point?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/30/2012, 12:59 pm

It really should be obvious what my point is by now, Jack. It doesn't matter if the allegations against Sproul are true or not. There was a deliberate effort by the RNC to hide the fact that they had hired Sproul's firm to do this work.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/30/2012, 1:08 pm

Scorpion wrote:
There was a deliberate effort by the RNC to hide the fact that they had hired Sproul's firm to do this work.

Yes, because there are people out there …. ahem, ahem …. who would turn unproven allegations into fact and hold it against them.
Can you blame them?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/30/2012, 1:58 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
There was a deliberate effort by the RNC to hide the fact that they had hired Sproul's firm to do this work.

Yes, because there are people out there …. ahem, ahem …. who would turn unproven allegations into fact and hold it against them.
Can you blame them?

Sounds like an excuse to me. And now, we have yet another scandal involving the poor, innocent Sproul, and we find out that the GOP was trying to hide his involvement. Yes, I blame them.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9378

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/30/2012, 2:49 pm

happy jack wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

As I have said numerous times, I do not watch Fox News.
Please pay attention.
Well you sure went out of your way to ignore the main point of the story Why Isn't Fox News Covering Florida "Voter Fraud" Story? Hint: It Involves The GOP which was the Fox News was ignoring it,didn't you? Maybe if you didn't rely on wingnut sites or blogs that filter the news,and actually do some research,you'd do better in discussions here.

[b]Yeah, I don’t know why Fox News didn’t cover this. If Fox News is, as many say, the house organ of the Republican party, one would think that they would have been more than happy to highlight the Republican party doing the right thing by immediately washing its hands of any improprieties and potential fraud. It would seem that Fox missed a fine opportunity.
Even Fox can't spin voter fraud when the GOP is caught red-handed.
Artie60438 wrote:
Maybe if you didn't rely on wingnut sites or blogs that filter the news ....
happy jack wrote:

[b]And which would those be?
How about we start with Breitbart? Not a peep on that site,a site that you've previously posted information here. In fact,if you use their search engine to search the site,all you get is stories about guess who? Democrats.

A visit to another favorite of your Michelle Malkin,whose babbling rants you like to post here, reveals the same thing. Do a search for 'voter fraud' and the nothing since July 2012.

Where do you get your information?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   9/30/2012, 3:41 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Even Fox can't spin voter fraud when the GOP is caught red-handed.
Yes, the GOP was caught red-handed firing a firm that may have been involved in shady doings.
The horror.
Incidentally, aren't you one of those who constantly whine that there is no such thing as voter fraud?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9378

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/1/2012, 9:57 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Even Fox can't spin voter fraud when the GOP is caught red-handed.
[b]Yes, the GOP was caught red-handed firing a firm that may have been involved in shady doings.
The horror.
Why hire a firm that has a cloud over it?
Quote :
Incidentally, aren't you one of those who constantly whine that there is no such thing as voter fraud?
[/quote]
There isn't a case for voter fraud and we've proved it to you on numerous occasions. Sleep

The idiotic laws that wingnuts have put in place,that are designed to place a heavier burden on minorities,the poor,and students to cast their votes,would have no effect on the voter registration fraud that the GOP has signed up for.

I'm still curious,as I'm sure other members are.........Just where do the hell you get your information from,if as you claim,you "don't watch Fox news"?
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/1/2012, 10:11 am

Artie60438 wrote:

I'm still curious,as I'm sure other members are.........Just where do the hell you get your information from,if as you claim,you "don't watch Fox news"?

Most likely Rush Limbaugh cause' he's got lots and lots of integrity.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9378

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/1/2012, 10:23 am

edge540 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I'm still curious,as I'm sure other members are.........Just where do the hell you get your information from,if as you claim,you "don't watch Fox news"?

Most likely Rush Limbaugh cause' he's got lots and lots of integrity.
IIRC he's claimed he doesn't listen to him either. Maybe Rush and Fox aren't far right enough for him.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/1/2012, 10:39 am

Artie60438 wrote:

I'm still curious,as I'm sure other members are.........Just where do the hell you get your information from,if as you claim,you "don't watch Fox news"?

Sometimes the information comes to me in dreams, other times I find it left as a voice mail on my Obama Phone.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9378

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/1/2012, 3:00 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I'm still curious,as I'm sure other members are.........Just where do the hell you get your information from,if as you claim,you "don't watch Fox news"?

[b]Sometimes the information comes to me in dreams, other times I find it left as a voice mail on my Obama Phone.
More likely is that you put on your tin-foil beanie and it gets beamed down to you from Planet Wingnuttia.

If you frequented media that reported ALL the news you'd be better informed. In fact,who knows?...You might actually be able to win an argument Razz
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/1/2012, 3:29 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
If you frequented media that reported ALL the news you'd be better informed.

Such as which?
Think Progress?
dailykos?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9378

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/1/2012, 5:51 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
If you frequented media that reported ALL the news you'd be better informed.

[b]Such as which?
Think Progress?
dailykos?
CNN,NY Times,Huffington Post,Mediaite, to name a few
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/1/2012, 6:06 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
If you frequented media that reported ALL the news you'd be better informed.

[b]Such as which?
Think Progress?
dailykos?
CNN,NY Times,Huffington Post,Mediaite, to name a few



"All the News That's Fit to Slant"
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9378

PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   10/1/2012, 8:02 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
If you frequented media that reported ALL the news you'd be better informed.

[b]Such as which?
Think Progress?
dailykos?
CNN,NY Times,Huffington Post,Mediaite, to name a few
"All the News That's Fit to Slant"
So tell us where you get your news?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Voter Identification   

Back to top Go down
 
Voter Identification
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: