Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ok lets get em

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

ok lets get em Empty
PostSubject: ok lets get em   ok lets get em Empty4/25/2011, 12:03 pm

since jcmt is so ignorant to think xmpt is someone he clearly isnt (i know who it is but i aint saying) lets make the fool look like a fool again. but since we cant prove hes wrong about xmpt without exposing xmpt...lets prove him wrong on another. btw bert thinks im like half a dozen different posters that im not already...genius that guy too.

anyone that wants...make him think your me over there. heck half a dozen of ya make him think your me if ya want. real easy. misspell their and there and other synonyms...and dont capitlize anything....oh and also use..... dot dot dot a lot too.

im easy to spot if ya know what your looking for. and since i dont hide i dont mind giving away my secrets.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

ok lets get em Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok lets get em   ok lets get em Empty4/25/2011, 6:17 pm

I can't post over there...otherwise I'd have a blast exposing the truth. Which is now understandable why I thought it was just FT...but someone instead, I admired.

I thought kindergarten ended years ago.

Otherwise, I'd have been given the opportunity to tell my side of the story...not some person I never dreamed in this world that would ask an administrator on this board the choice to remove me or she, was a fact.

It bothers me so much...I still can't believe it.

I admired and still do, Tiger. I can not still believe she would be the type of person to ask the administrator to chose between allowing her to post or me.

To think it was FT on the other board, only to find out it is another person I so admired. That calls the shots.

Shame on you, Tiger. For someone who wanted equal rights regarding education, abortion, etc., you wanted to call the same shots as FT..then carry on as if someone is going to start a fire in your own home, teaching your children nothing but fear to use the extinquisher, updating the fire alarms, and etc.?

I wouldn't trade shoes in the world for someone who fears her own shadow as FT did. You are not who I thought you were.

All these years I stood up for you in posts that no one saw...much recently, the P-T article where you called the shots on Nipsco.

I stood up for you.. only to hear this crap?

Did you really believe the fire on FT was purposely set? Did you go in her house EVER?

If you did...and even if you were her best friend...she wouldn't have allowed you in. Not even to tell her she was leading a hap-hazard, paper-filled life with cord extensions...and you don't put out electrical fires with water.

Face it...she died the way she wanted to. She told me a many moons ago after Madmaxx died that "I'm going to die young". I sat on the backyard table while tenants were gone, and was told we could only sit there while they were at work.

How much did you know to condemn me and ask that I not post?

I'm damn well furious as hell, all this time I believed, and admired you. FT managed to damage everything before FT perished. On her own accord: her way, or the highway.

I know for a fact now, you believe rumors.
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

ok lets get em Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok lets get em   ok lets get em Empty4/29/2011, 10:53 pm

the oracle wrote:
since jcmt is so ignorant to think xmpt is someone he clearly isnt (i know who it is but i aint saying) lets make the fool look like a fool again. but since we cant prove hes wrong about xmpt without exposing xmpt...lets prove him wrong on another. btw bert thinks im like half a dozen different posters that im not already...genius that guy too.

anyone that wants...make him think your me over there. heck half a dozen of ya make him think your me if ya want. real easy. misspell their and there and other synonyms...and dont capitlize anything....oh and also use..... dot dot dot a lot too.

im easy to spot if ya know what your looking for. and since i dont hide i dont mind giving away my secrets.

He thinks you're Little Debbie too.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

ok lets get em Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok lets get em   ok lets get em Empty4/30/2011, 7:38 am

lmao awesome.

the truth is i aint been on there since the oracle acct got banned. the idiot that runs the board never resoinds to requests to join...least never to me.

but thats ok good riddence as it doesnt seem like theres much going on...and when mattlap is even fighting the jcmt (the blind yelling at the blinder) things are going well over there.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

ok lets get em Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok lets get em   ok lets get em Empty4/30/2011, 12:18 pm

I've attempted to join multiple times with no response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ok lets get em Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok lets get em   ok lets get em Empty

Back to top Go down

ok lets get em
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: The Lounge-
Jump to: