Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

  Should we use the TRUMP card?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KarenT



Posts : 1328

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/23/2011, 3:39 pm

IFC?
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

avatar

Posts : 1545

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/23/2011, 3:54 pm

Independent Film Channel. They also carry Arrested Development reruns.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5966

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/23/2011, 4:24 pm

Scorpion wrote:
"use good Admirals.. instead of bad Admirals. The man's a military genius!"

Great stuff!

BTw - On an unrelated note... Does anyone else watch the "Onion News Network?" It's on Friday nights on IFC. I don't like every show, but some of the shows are a real riot. I highly recommend recording it rather than watching it "live." Sometimes it takes me 45 minutes to watch a 30 minute show, because we have to keep pausing it until we stop laughing. It's definitely worth checking out.
Did you see the one with the woman (who I believe is somewhat of a regular on the show) who thinks everyone with a dark complexion is a Muslim? And I believe it was also in the same episode where two TV interviewers were trying to convince a reluctant 7 or 8 year-old boy, who had just witnessed his parents' brutal murders, to grow up to become an avenging super-hero. Priceless stuff.
You're right, though - it can be kind of hit or miss, but when it's good, it's really good.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1898

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/23/2011, 5:52 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
"use good Admirals.. instead of bad Admirals. The man's a military genius!"

Great stuff!

BTw - On an unrelated note... Does anyone else watch the "Onion News Network?" It's on Friday nights on IFC. I don't like every show, but some of the shows are a real riot. I highly recommend recording it rather than watching it "live." Sometimes it takes me 45 minutes to watch a 30 minute show, because we have to keep pausing it until we stop laughing. It's definitely worth checking out.
Did you see the one with the woman (who I believe is somewhat of a regular on the show) who thinks everyone with a dark complexion is a Muslim? And I believe it was also in the same episode where two TV interviewers were trying to convince a reluctant 7 or 8 year-old boy, who had just witnessed his parents' brutal murders, to grow up to become an avenging super-hero. Priceless stuff.
You're right, though - it can be kind of hit or miss, but when it's good, it's really good.

Yeah. I did see it. In fact, I've been looking for that "Today Show" segment with the kid.
It took me almost 10 minutes just to get through that one "interview." If you ever find that anywhere, please post a link to it or something. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

avatar

Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/23/2011, 6:11 pm

Robin Banks wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Sometimes I wish JUDGE JUDY was POTUS.

It's five minutes to Wapner.
I wonder if he is an excellent driver...
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5966

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/23/2011, 9:24 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
"use good Admirals.. instead of bad Admirals. The man's a military genius!"

Great stuff!

BTw - On an unrelated note... Does anyone else watch the "Onion News Network?" It's on Friday nights on IFC. I don't like every show, but some of the shows are a real riot. I highly recommend recording it rather than watching it "live." Sometimes it takes me 45 minutes to watch a 30 minute show, because we have to keep pausing it until we stop laughing. It's definitely worth checking out.
Did you see the one with the woman (who I believe is somewhat of a regular on the show) who thinks everyone with a dark complexion is a Muslim? And I believe it was also in the same episode where two TV interviewers were trying to convince a reluctant 7 or 8 year-old boy, who had just witnessed his parents' brutal murders, to grow up to become an avenging super-hero. Priceless stuff.
You're right, though - it can be kind of hit or miss, but when it's good, it's really good.

Yeah. I did see it. In fact, I've been looking for that "Today Show" segment with the kid.
It took me almost 10 minutes just to get through that one "interview." If you ever find that anywhere, please post a link to it or something. Thanks!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/02/onion-news-decoy-muslims_n_817430.html

Above is the link to the 'Decoy Muslim' lady. Couldn't find the one with the kid yet, but if I do,I'll post it.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1898

PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   3/24/2011, 10:07 am

happy jack wrote:


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/02/onion-news-decoy-muslims_n_817430.html

Above is the link to the 'Decoy Muslim' lady. Couldn't find the one with the kid yet, but if I do,I'll post it.

Thanks for the link! I've looked everywhere for the link with the kid, but it seems nowhere to be found. I'm starting to wonder if they decided that it was too edgy or something? It was an outrageous skit. But that's a large part of what made it so funny, at least to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Should we use the TRUMP card?   

Back to top Go down
 
Should we use the TRUMP card?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: