Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deaf Tents

Go down 
+4
WhitingLib
Robin Banks
happy jack
UrRight
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: FT   Deaf Tents Empty3/12/2011, 9:29 am

Deaf tenant -correction. Tent meant to type tenant. I type too fast for touch screen.

motherboard.com meant BLT board.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/13/2011, 6:32 am

UrRight wrote:
Imagine if a deaf person was the tent ..that deaf tent would be dead through her own selfishness.

I used to have a deaf tent - campers were able to sneak up on it all the time.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/13/2011, 12:39 pm

happy jack wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Imagine if a deaf person was the tent ..that deaf tent would be dead through her own selfishness.

Sorry, I type over 130wpm. Did have the chance to correct, on the following post.

Also, I posted this in the Hammond section thinking it had more to do with those finger pointing towards the blame of FT's death, and not that alone, towards other parts of Hammond's administration, so that is why I got upset that it got relocated to the arena.

It had more to do with false finger pointing towards the administration on various different subjects, but I guess it didn't appear that way to the administrator.

I am using an I Pad, not mine, so using a few fingers instead of all my fingers is slowing me down, but taught me that you and others don't know what it is like typing on a touch screen keyboard.

You got my point. Tenant. You decided to make a joke out of it.

Just your nature.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/13/2011, 12:42 pm

happy jack wrote:
UrRight wrote:

OK, I will give you what you want...off topic, that was just so hilarious I shit in my pants.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/14/2011, 3:54 pm

UrRight wrote:
...off topic, that was just so hilarious I shit in my pants.
Thanks for the mental picture.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 10:19 am

happy jack wrote:
UrRight wrote:
...off topic, that was just so hilarious I shit in my pants.
Thanks for the mental picture.

Actually, I was exposing YOUR mentality.

You got a rouse bringing up a spelling error and an insult to deaf people. I can actually hear, and was not born deaf.

You chose to make fun of deaf tenants knowing full well I made a typo.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 10:23 am

READ my signature line....
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 10:24 am

READ my signature line....

Again and again.

I agree with you on some issues, and if you don't like what I say, "FLUFF OFF"!

YOU idiots on the other board keep her alive and pointing stupid things out.

Where were ya when she needed you?

Busy making fun.

I don't deny what I said, based on facts.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 10:29 am

happy jack wrote:
UrRight wrote:

THIS is who I was answering to, Scorpion, not YOU.

The idiot I hope doesn't go deaf making his life worthwhile running a camp for deaf kids, or go deaf himself, in the future. LOL

Last edited by UrRight on 3/15/2011, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 10:32 am

My nephew deaf, won a four year scholarship for college next year at a high falutin'university in NY.

What are your accomplishments as a guy with two ears? Dumb doesn't associate with being able to hear, he is going to be an engineer.

My nephews, nieces are professionals. Making probably more than you wished you ever did.

I have doctors in my family. Some without full hearing. Guess that makes them dumb.

Guess that makes them dumb...tents?
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 12:05 pm

What?? Could you speak up?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 12:18 pm

Robin Banks wrote:
What?? Could you speak up?

Hey, quit stealing my line.

I use that line to irritate people when I fully heard what they said in the first place.

I make them repeat and repeat, until they catch on I made a fool out of them.

Nothing like being a jokester, right?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 12:25 pm

AND, I use it ,when they purposely try to whisper..not knowing I professionally can read lips even though I can't hear in a church setting, well, in public meetings, I still have my back covered for idiots taking advantage...

Especially in public meetings..I get the full context sent to me via email.

People like Happy-Sad Jack and Robin Banks have less access to communication.

They are also uninformed idiots.

DEAF is defined in various degrees. When you do not think I hear...I use that line Robin used just to raise awareness, laugh and put the joke on them.

Cuz, they are so stupid not knowing the various degrees of hearing loss.

Which is YOUR LOSS! Not mine! '
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 12:38 pm

And this is not about the person under the title not meant to be..this belongs under a new thread called, IDIOTS!
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 1:54 pm

UrRight wrote:
My nephew deaf, won a four year scholarship for college next year at a high falutin'university in NY.

What are your accomplishments as a guy with two ears? Dumb doesn't associate with being able to hear, he is going to be an engineer.

My nephews, nieces are professionals. Making probably more than you wished you ever did.

I have doctors in my family. Some without full hearing. Guess that makes them dumb.

Guess that makes them dumb...tents?

Wow, this is hard to believe.

If you don't mind me asking...exactly how many doctors are in your family, and how many of them are hearing impaired?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 3:21 pm

Whiting Lib, give me a few minutes....the board is not right, right now. If you want, I will post their names and locations. Free publicity.

or is it advertising that deaf does not equal dumb and parental guidance and involvement with their schooling made a difference?

The one, David, went to school full time, deaf, since three years old, traveling 45 minutes each way.

He was in football, soccer, baseball, you name it until two years ago he quit because it got to be too much for him, especially after suffering a concussion which means in our family, more hearing loss.

He is so smart no one can compete with him intellectually. He earned his way. He is going for the engineer spot.

My niece is an expert who did not get laid off as a speech pathologist with the school system and hospital, though she has a hard time hearing in groups.

My daughter who inherited the rare mutated gene only two other families share thru DNA is making 100 grand a year, believes in God, and passed up promoting the cigar, scotch drinking "Are you a redneck or not?"

Apparently she decided her values were more important than drunks and weed smokers on a bus touring the USA. So after the call,she was delighted they didn't need her. She is going on world wide tours with people with morals, if there is such. Thing. She will find her path..she doesn't tolerate cigs or booze.

The doctors in my family,.....one is an obstetrician, in NY, the other is her sis, a psychologist in PA. Their brother graduated two years ago, is some rocket scientist in MA.

My cousin. He works in a hospital, inSt. Louis, MO has his masters degree, and guided these children..to become who they are. His mom is my mom's sister, my aunt that skipped grade six and finished high school in her second year.

My own nephews and nieces are all college graduates with the exception of the idiot I stated before.

My family is very goal oriented, our kids' education came first.Same on my dad's side...history teacher, a self employed baker gal, police dispatcher once a cosmetologist, pharmacists, but the main message is....read "Deaf mom world", my baby sister who transformed the world....being deaf is not an excuse. Make sure you read from the beginning, archives, and How not hearing is no excuse for not succeeding.

Among her personal friends is..a totally deaf doctor.

Last edited by UrRight on 3/15/2011, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 3:59 pm

I may come across crazy, but I did have a successful career until "shitz happens"!

Oh, outside the family we have Equip for Equality...a deaf lawyer that went to college with my sis and brother-in-emlaw who fights for the rights of disabled or out dated court systems that unfairly treat the disabled.s.not providing caption. Etc., for those who can not hear in a clustered room, and get unfairly represented, such as in Hammond's Civil Court...which I will bring awareness later.

Marlene Matlin pushes and promotes on the website...bottom line you asked for doctors in the family.....look under Messenger, my first cousin add to that the ....never mind. Three doctors right there. Not including the rocket scientists..

Just trying to explain and tried to send...saw what you wrote Karen T.

Nothing to impress but to say education means everything. That I may come across nuts does not mean I am nuts. I do not need to impress anyone.

I just chase criminals in my neighborhood at my age.

Last edited by UrRight on 3/15/2011, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KarenT

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 4:10 pm

Lighten up, UR. Typing errors that make new words can be funny. I laughed at the deaf tents, even though I knew what you meant. We know everyone you know has lived beyond their potential - don't have to impress us.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 4:16 pm

KarenT wrote:
Lighten up, UR. Typing errors that make new words can be funny. I laughed at the deaf tents, even though I knew what you meant. We know everyone you know has lived beyond their potential - don't have to impress us.

YOU try typing at 20wpm on a damn touch screen vs over a 100 wpm on a regular computer.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 4:21 pm

Just got your point, Karen. Oh, I get so defensive at times. I see the humor, but I threw the humor back at Happy Jack. then Scorpion thinks I directed the joke back at him.

No wonder I am crazy...they make me crazy!
Back to top Go down
KarenT

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/15/2011, 9:54 pm

Maybe you should type a reply, go get something to drink, then read what you typed before you hit send.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/16/2011, 8:54 am

YO! UrRight!
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/16/2011, 12:33 pm

Why did you call me an idiot? Because I am hearing impaired?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/16/2011, 1:39 pm

Robin Banks wrote:
Why did you call me an idiot? Because I am hearing impaired?

You never stated you were.

I took it as a joke by someone who would make such a remark, knowing if they really heard, they wouldn't have said such a thing.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty3/16/2011, 1:49 pm

WHAT DID YOU SAY? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deaf Tents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaf Tents   Deaf Tents Empty

Back to top Go down

Deaf Tents
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next