Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a question...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Just a question...   Just a question... Empty3/15/2011, 9:30 am

Does the state of Indiana, the public office entities, have the latest computerized systems installed, so they can interact, exchange information on cost control, funding, disbursements to a central agency that can spot a town or city diverting, stealing, or what not?

Then if they do...it would really stop the practice of towns, cities, the school system, the hand-out, etc...Where funding is going, thereby eliminating fraud and the hiring of outside consultants.

It would cut down on having to be audited. Data would be shared between all gov't, state and local, thus showing exactly where the money is going...how much and why.

Ya know, transparency?

How old are the computers and are they together linked in the public agencies?

Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... Empty3/15/2011, 9:36 am

I think it would save a lot of money if the computerized systems were all connected and data entry performed on a daily basis...and communicate with each other.

For example, City ,School would have to show where the superintendent and school board members are spending property tax money, from homeowners, businesses, grants from the state, etc.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... Empty3/17/2011, 1:15 pm

Well....so many of you responded.

Please await my answer.

I need to go clean and pick up litter outside and chase down criminals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a question...
Page 1 of 1