Share | 

If the election were held today...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/6/2011, 10:02 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
In fact most abortions take place in the first trimester when the fetus can't live independently.
[b]What percentage of the total number of abortions performed have occurred in the first trimester?]
First..........If the election were held today which candidate would you be voting for?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/7/2011, 5:51 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
In fact most abortions take place in the first trimester when the fetus can't live independently.
[b]What percentage of the total number of abortions performed have occurred in the first trimester?]
First..........If the election were held today which candidate would you be voting for?

NO ONE is my answer.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/7/2011, 11:27 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
What percentage of the total number of abortions performed have occurred in the first trimester?]
Mitch Daniels
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/7/2011, 12:44 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Mitch Daniels
Sorry,Mitch Daniels isn't a candidate for POTUS,but I'm sure you knew that. I'm talking about announced candidates. Try again.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/7/2011, 12:57 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
Sorry,Mitch Daniels isn't a candidate for POTUS ....
I am aware of that.
I am also aware that the election is not being held today.
Now, if you are finished laying down your smokescreen in order to avoid the actual topic:
What percentage of the total number of abortions performed have occurred in the first trimester?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/7/2011, 1:23 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
I am aware of that.
Then why on earth would you give that answer? Oh,I get it....2 cute by half again Rolling Eyes
Quote :
Good! But if it were which candidate would you vote for???
Quote :
Now, if you are finished laying down your smokescreen in order to avoid the actual topic:
What percentage of the total number of abortions performed have occurred in the first trimester?
So in your little world it's perfectly OK for you to avoid answering my questions,but I'm supposed to answer yours.? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/7/2011, 1:36 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
I am aware of that.
Then why on earth would you give that answer? Oh,I get it....2 cute by half again Rolling Eyes
Quote :
Good! But if it were which candidate would you vote for???
Quote :
So in your little world it's perfectly OK for you to avoid answering my questions,but I'm supposed to answer yours.? Rolling Eyes

I answered your question long ago by stating that the field was still open, and that I was going to wait until all candidates had declared before making my decision. Apparently, that answer was not good enough for you, but as it is the only answer I have, it will have to do.

Artie60438 wrote:

In my little world, it is preferable to deal with questions which are at least peripherally relevant to the topic at hand.
Yours was not even close.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/7/2011, 1:57 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

[b]I answered your question long ago by stating that the field was still open, and that I was going to wait until all candidates had declared before making my decision. Apparently, that answer was not good enough for you, but as it is the only answer I have, it will have to do.
I think we're all very much aware of how you try to dodge answering questions. This is a prime example and you played this exact same game in the 2008 election.

Artie60438 wrote:

[b]In my little world, it is preferable to deal with questions which are at least peripherally relevant to the topic at hand.
Yours was not even close.
Which again is another ridiculous attempt to dodge my question,which I asked weeks,if not months ago. Rather than go back and forth on this,I'm just letting you know that I will be choosing what questions of yours to answer until you answer mine.
End of discussion Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/7/2011, 2:16 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Which again is another ridiculous attempt to dodge my question,which I asked weeks,if not months ago.
The fact that you do not like my answer does not make the case that I dodged the question.

Artie60438 wrote:

Rather than go back and forth on this,I'm just letting you know that I will be choosing what questions of yours to answer until you answer mine.
Oh, no!!!
Not that!!!
How ever will I sleep nights?!?!?

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/7/2011, 3:25 pm

Scorpion wrote:

Looks like an answer to me, Artie. Obviously, Jack is still hoping that Daniels will change his mind and enter the race.
Seriously Scorpion? Daniels has stated that he's not running,never even formed an exploratory committee,and doesn't even have a Federal PAC. There is virtually zero chance of him flip-flopping and then entering the race at this late date.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/7/2011, 3:52 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
What percentage of the total number of abortions performed have occurred in the first trimester?]
I prefer to let all of the information come out before making my decision on a candidate. That way, I won't end up doing what you did in 2008, which was to desert your chosen candidate, rat-like, when you saw her ship was going down.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/7/2011, 4:59 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Looks like an answer to me, Artie. Obviously, Jack is still hoping that Daniels will change his mind and enter the race.
Seriously Scorpion? Daniels has stated that he's not running,never even formed an exploratory committee,and doesn't even have a Federal PAC. There is virtually zero chance of him flip-flopping and then entering the race at this late date.

Yeah. Well I agree that it is extremely unlikely. But hypothetically, we could see a deadlocked convention and a "draft Daniels" movement. Again, I know it's extremely unlikely.

If I wasn't pleased with the choice of candidates, then I wouldn't be able to answer your question either. Hell, I voted for Dean in the Democratic primary in 2004 long after Kerry already had the nomination wrapped up.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/7/2011, 5:51 pm

Scorpion wrote:

If I wasn't pleased with the choice of candidates, then I wouldn't be able to answer your question either.
Bad Artie!
Bad!
Scorpion has once again shoved your snout into your own puddle and pile.
With any luck, it will cure, at least temporarily, your incessant yipping and yapping on this subject.
Now, roll over and play dead.
Good Artie!
Good boy!

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/7/2011, 10:55 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

If I wasn't pleased with the choice of candidates, then I wouldn't be able to answer your question either.
[b]Bad Artie!
Bad!
Scorpion has once again shoved your snout into your own puddle and pile.
He did? It sounded to me like he agreed with me that Daniels isn't a viable candidate. He wrote:
Quote :
Yeah. Well I agree that it is extremely unlikely. But hypothetically, we could see a deadlocked convention and a "draft Daniels" movement. Again, I know it's extremely unlikely.
Do you understand what "extremely unlikely" means? It's about the same or worse odds that the White Sox could win their division. There is not one shred of evidence anywhere that Daniels would entertain a run for the Presidency.
Quote :
With any luck, it will cure, at least temporarily, your incessant yipping and yapping on this subject.
Relax...I'm not going to press you on it. Instead I'll pick and choose what questions I answer that you pose to me as long as you refuse to answer my legitimate question. Had you not exhibited the same cowardly behavior in 2008 by refusing to answer who you were supporting this wouldn't even be an issue today. Since you did though,I'm certainly not going play this game again.
Quote :
Now, roll over and play dead.
Good Artie!
Good boy!
Congrats on painting yourself into a corner and providing me with a win-win situation. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/7/2011, 10:58 pm

Scorpion wrote:

If I wasn't pleased with the choice of candidates, then I wouldn't be able to answer your question either. Hell, I voted for Dean in the Democratic primary in 2004 long after Kerry already had the nomination wrapped up.
There lies the difference. I suspect that you would honestly admit you weren't pleased. I highly doubt Jack would.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/8/2011, 3:53 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Relax...I'm not going to press you on it. Instead I'll pick and choose what questions I answer that you pose to me as long as you refuse to answer my legitimate question.

Since your natural density prevents you from seeing that your question has been answered, not once but several times, I guess I’ll just have to live with that.

Artie60438 wrote:
Had you not exhibited the same cowardly behavior in 2008 by refusing to answer who you were supporting this wouldn't even be an issue today.
By characterizing my behavior as “cowardly”, you seem to presume that I could actually be afraid to provide an answer to some anonymous and worthless fruit on the Internet.
That’s funny.

Artie60438 wrote:

Congrats on painting yourself into a corner and providing me with a win-win situation.
Your delusions just never cease, do they?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   9/8/2011, 3:57 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

There lies the difference. I suspect that you would honestly admit you weren't pleased. I highly doubt Jack would.
Yes, I would, and did.
Hence, the answer I gave.
My God, you are slow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the election were held today...   

Back to top Go down

If the election were held today...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: