Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What A Ratz AZZ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

What A Ratz AZZ! Empty
PostSubject: What A Ratz AZZ!   What A Ratz AZZ! Empty1/1/2011, 10:19 am

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/gary/article_ad6638a9-3e4e-521e-bb73-ec11c6160d65.html
This pork chop, bling-bling. Holding two salaries doesn't expose why or who. As usual....waiting in line for grants, FREE MONEY. If ever a time for the FEDS to step in it is right NOW. Forwarding this to downstate, the FEDS, etc. Not gonna just talk about his wrong-doing, I'm going to draw attention to it. This is one incompete
nt, thief. I wish the article said, "It's true, we're gonna have an intelligent mayor". No, he goes about relying on taxpayers to support his elite lifestyle while stiffing the working poor. He is a ratz azz!

I wish he'd choke on his gold bling bling.

If I was the fire chief he demoted, I'd expose everything to the FEDS and SUE HIM - CLAY for everything he doesn't rightfully own. Get him booted.
Home / News / Local News / Lake County News / Gary News
Gary fire chief demoted; mayor to name replacement
StoryDiscussionGary fire chief demoted; mayor to name replacement
By Susan Brown susan.brown@nwi.com, (219) 662-5325 nwi.com | Posted: Saturday, January 1, 2011 12:00 am | (13) Comments

Font Size:Default font sizeLarger font size.GARY | Mayor Rudy Clay confirmed widespread rumors Friday that Fire Chief Jeff Ward has been removed as the city's top firefighter.

"It's true we're going to have a new fire chief," Clay said.

Ward will stay on as a captain with the Fire Department, but a new chief will be named next week, Clay said. The new chief will come from inside the ranks, he said.

The recent layoffs of 34 firefighters did not prompt the decision to remove Ward, the mayor said.

"In fact, the chief presented proposals to save jobs, but the union turned them down," Clay said.

Clay said the decision to remove Ward was painful, but he declined further comment, saying he can't get too deeply into what is a personnel matter.

Regarding the firefighter layoffs, Clay said he was hopeful jobs will saved through an expected grant.

Clay said the outlook for success was good.

The city had applied for a grant though the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in September.

If awarded, the grant will pay firefighter salaries and benefits for two years.

If the grant comes through after Jan. 1, when the layoffs are effective, firefighters will be called back, Gary Firefighters Union Local 359 President Raynard Robinson said earlier in the week.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

What A Ratz AZZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Ratz AZZ!   What A Ratz AZZ! Empty1/1/2011, 10:21 am

Always waiting for free money....

What an incompetent idiot!

Who is the new chief? Probably a patronage guy, relative, his kid, etc.
Back to top Go down

What A Ratz AZZ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Lake County-
Jump to: