Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't  Empty
PostSubject: Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't    Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't  Empty12/27/2010, 6:39 pm

Story doesn't appear in the online news when I read it this a.m. Yes, Rudy Clay made the chief give pink slips the day after Christmas, telling those 32 firemen were no longer working for the city of Gary.

Many comments were made...it was on the front of the online page, and now the story disappeared, or is it me? Maybe it was the NWITimes.com. but sure I read it in the Post-Tribune.

Some comments suggested this was Rudy's way of going to the "Depressed Board" AGAIN.

I say, if the place burns, someone is gonna not be able to respond and the whole city will burn.

In retaliation, I predict Rudy Clay's house will go first.

Somehow, that story disappeared...unless something is wrong with this brand new computer.

Did anyone read it? I read it at 6:30 a.m.

The comments were: get rid of his hummer and body guards...no need to bulldoze, now that there won't be anyone to put out the flames, etc.

That mayor is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't    Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't  Empty12/27/2010, 6:42 pm

All the killings, the drug houses, let it burn. I am just concerned about the good people and how this mayor is so incompetent.

They should make politicians take political science tests before they can run for office. A smart high school student has more sense - common sense then porkchops.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't    Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't  Empty12/28/2010, 12:43 pm

OK. I see the TIMES finally caught up with yesterday's news, and Post-Trib came out with not just the original story I couldn't find, but added to the story.

34 Firemen and "pissed as hell". Unbelievable that Clay has an administrative assistant, a personal secretary, a HUMMER, and free gas. Not just that, but SIX bodyguards, as if he's worth shooting (maybe he IS now), but those bodyguards got police cars free, with all the trimmings.

Then Mitch announces a possibility that cities' or towns can declare bankruptcy.

Wow, they should have a private entity run Gary, IN and get rid of the waste right in the city hall bldg.

That's where all the money and corruption occurs, leaving good people defenseless.

I see another Ford Heights, asking the county to cover the streets in lieu of police officers...so Rudy Clueless can continue his "Hugh Hefner" lifestyle...

Like some commentors mentioned, "No need to raze the city....the whole city will burn itself down."

The article from the Post-Trib said it was due to the gravy train (Magestic) not paying...what would they have done if that GRAVY TRAIN had never parked itself there in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't    Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't  Empty12/28/2010, 3:40 pm

UrRight wrote:

Then Mitch announces a possibility that cities' or towns can declare bankruptcy.
Yeah,in the next congress the Repubs are goingt o try and introduce legislation that will force some states into bankruptcy.It's a blatant attempt to try and destroy civil service unions.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't    Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't  Empty12/29/2010, 4:30 pm

Having worked for the Civil Service Comission, then turnedto Office of Personel Mgt., I told the chief I see the waste. They got rid of my Labor Relations office..but damn. if I wanted to continue to screw, I should have stayed on board.

I was so naive and brought up with ethics, principles, etc. I saw the waste, wanted no part of it. I screwed myself cuz they ended up screwing the whole USA anyway.

Should of stayed against my morales and lived happily ever after. What a dumb-butt I was, not riding the free ride. My life's biggest regret. Top of the hill, but refused to participate in waste.

Should of just screwed everyone like they do anyway.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't    Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't  Empty12/29/2010, 5:27 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Yeah,in the next congress the Repubs are goingt o try and introduce legislation that will force some states into bankruptcy.It's a blatant attempt to try and destroy civil service unions.
Hope
Rudy never needs firemen at his house. The "elite" never think it can happen to "them".

Saw briefly, didn't read the whole thing on the bottom of tyhe screen on Channel 2 (who does report on Gary, IN) that the firemen are in negotiations. Is that true?

You know what makes me so sick, Repo or Demo...?

They think they are so special that they have to have bodyguards, sorta like having "bling". They don't care about the residents. They hire like Stroger did...and I wish someday the gov't will crack down even in Washington and wipe out the multiple layers...and wasn't it POTUS who said he would end lobbying?

He didn't.

He lied. They all lied and will lie. When America reaches rock bottom the white house will be painted PINK. Pink for focusing on nonsense issues as gays, stupid shitZ.

Gas is going to be $5.00 a gallon in two years. We can run on natural gas in our cars. We don't need oil. If we need oil, POTUS should take a break and open up the damn fields where he put a morutorium on. Stopped it because BP had a spill.

We have so much oil in our own nation, we wouldn't be in this war. Sarah Palin said there is enough up in Alaska alone to survive. But instead of windmills, why not focus on natural gas?

We have plenty of that. The thing is, buy an electric car and did you know you have to drive it 18 years to recoup what you spent to get one?

Back to Clay...the city can't function. Never did, never will. He needs to be removed from office, along with his cronies and let an outside receiver take over. No more should people take this patronage shitz as "shitz as usual".

I don't care if you are a Demo or a Repo...we need to use common sense. Fluck the imports. Start up our own factories, and businesses, and tell the rest of the world we are broke. Period. I am so sick of having to try on 3 different sizes of one size made in Tawian, Japan, Korea, the bullshit azzholes don't know what size the American's wear.

We need to take back manufacturing, tell the companies that ship jobs overseas to go there and fluck you. I want American made products....and I want our politicians to quit playing this stupid game at our expense.

Pay your own flucking insurance. No take home cars, no body guards as if you are the POTUS...even after you retire. If you were not worth shooting while in office, you ain't worth shooting afterwords. Cut out the take home cars, free gas, hiring consultants, (if you knew your job, you wouldn't need an outside consultant demanding insurance, etc.)

So sick of the excuses....no common sense...no education. It's all about "who knows who".

That being said, I hope the Clueless house catches on fire first.

I hope he really does suffer a fire in his house so he can finally wake up without the bling. Just a typical N and typical politician. That goes without saying for the rest of them.

Fluck them. I dream there is no tea party, but a unity of common Americans, demanding what used to be common sense.

Bring the jobs here...I want American made products...

I want the manufacturing here, and if they chose to ship it out, go live there, GO you idiots, go live where you take your business.

Everyone should not purchase anything more in the USA unless it is labled MADE in the USA to bring our jobs back.

Until that happens, shut the fluck up. I'm so sick of the lobbyist that Obama promised wouldn't be there once in office...I am sick he lied about so many things that were to make us independent.

Instead, he spends his time listening to everyone in that crooked White House he vowed to change...because he is NOT a leader.

He's like Rudy Clay...all bling and fun....fun...that's all they think of. I never saw such a terrible, non-leader in all my life.

I wondered today what Ted Kennedy thinks. I wonder today what Sweet Caroline thinks. I know what I would think if I were them: Embarrassment for being mis-lead.

Fortunately, I don't have to walk around feeling guilty.

He did sign on the death panels....though you people think he did not. He did. He wrote it in...himself.

I liken him to being a Rev. Jackooh, Sharpton, and just idiots that once they get in, they bling, bling, and bling.

Gas will be $5.00 in a year or two. Thank your incompentent a-hole POTUS.

Every picture I see of this first family is licking an ice-cream cone, golfing, laying out in the sun, having concerts, going out of town for dinner as if the White House doesn't serve better than any other restaurant in the world.

Just typical idiots. They tell you what we should be doing, yet they do the far extreme of doing the opposite.

I see POTUS as a pimp...without wearing the "BLING" he utilizes it another way.

34 Firefighters layed off...maybe if they did the security around POTUS he'd have a hissy fit.

Not so with Clueless....he's in for the bling and the bang. Doesn't give a crap about taking care of a city. It's about, "What can I GET OUT OF THEM"?

Wear your gold, Clay...may be the last we see of you hopefully, soon.

I'm just as pissed as the people the good ones, you laid off. Yet, you kept your "Bling" like a typical...you know.

Chop your stupid pork chops off your face,.. you owe that much to dignity to the city...those things were from the 70s and that shows how behind you are.

Stupid, freaking idiot for a mayor. Dare you to take a test on math...bet it wouldn't pass second grade. Bling...bling...bling... that's what a typical N does to make others think you are sooo smart.

You're an idiot to the world. Can't even keep up with 3 decades later on how to look professional. You shame your city. You shame Indiana. You are a thief, crook, idiot. and I am not the only one to say it. I believe all of Indianapolis, the whole state of Indiana wishes your house burns down first. You're an incompetent idiot. So is your son.

What would he qualify for had you not assigned him to a damn, needless job? Where are the pixs?

I really despise and hate crooked politicians. You are worse than Stroger, worse than Jesse Jacko Sr, and Jr. and your crooked preacher wanna be....the leader of Muslims...Farrakhan. Don't tell me you all don't congregate and think of ways to further screw the country.

Pay taxes, and then we can see you mean well. Screwazzes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't    Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok, This IS Crazy...32 Firemen were Fired in Gary, IN, now the story doesn't
Page 1 of 1