Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

54 Main Bistro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heretic

PostSubject: 54 Main Bistro   10/9/2010, 11:00 am

Just pimping out my new favorite restaurant since they've got a webisode up at South Shore Media.

The food's amazing every week, and it has a constantly changing menu. The menu's determined by whatever fresh food they can get their hands on for the weekend. They also have a good list of craft beers to pick from.

Check it out!
Back to top Go down
Emma Wil

PostSubject: Re: 54 Main Bistro   12/31/2017, 11:28 pm

54 Main Bistro is a perfect place to have a fun sort of time. I really like to enjoy the food there with my mates and wanna be there more and more cause its staff behaviors with outsiders is too good. I think all should be around this place at least once.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: 54 Main Bistro   1/20/2018, 1:39 am

54 Main Bistro is just really new kind of place to me. I ahve never been around that ever in my life but really hope that this will be something really fabulosu to try out that place for making fun for sure with that. will surely like to try out that.
Back to top Go down
Rooney

PostSubject: Re: 54 Main Bistro   2/8/2018, 11:48 pm

Emma Will, I am going to say that you have shared something really nice here about the 54 Main Bistro. It is looking a good fun option to me and I will like to visit this place with my friends after my niagara falls trips. Do you hare something about the must trying things there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 54 Main Bistro   

Back to top Go down

54 Main Bistro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Travel, Cooking, Restaurants-
Jump to: