Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Al Sharpton's Non-Profit on the Brink!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Al Sharpton's Non-Profit on the Brink! Empty
PostSubject: Al Sharpton's Non-Profit on the Brink!   Al Sharpton's Non-Profit on the Brink! Empty9/8/2010, 12:19 pm

Al Sharpton owes tons of money and his foundation may cease to exist.

I found the headline on DrudgeReport.com, and, Artie or someone, will you please copy it for me. I was shocked.

It actually takes you to the New York Times...

Glory be, who would've thought this "REV" would skim his books, owe so many different organizations, and has liens on him, with the IRS on his back????????

I'd appreciate it if someone would copy the link and story for me. Thanks.

What's your opinion on this one, gang?

I have to get this computer straightened out.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Al Sharpton's Non-Profit on the Brink!   Al Sharpton's Non-Profit on the Brink! Empty9/8/2010, 4:19 pm

Sharpton group climbing out of debt
Quote :
"The organization's tax liabilities were reduced in 2009 by over 50 percent and will be probably reduced to zero by the end of the calendar year 2010," Noerdlinger said. "In fact, Reverend Sharpton himself has loaned a lot of resources to the organization to lead the way toward its present health."
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Al Sharpton's Non-Profit on the Brink!   Al Sharpton's Non-Profit on the Brink! Empty9/11/2010, 10:57 am

Artie...tell the whole story!!!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Al Sharpton's Non-Profit on the Brink!   Al Sharpton's Non-Profit on the Brink! Empty

Back to top Go down

Al Sharpton's Non-Profit on the Brink!
Page 1 of 1