Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

"Stop The Killings...or else!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

PostSubject: "Stop The Killings...or else!!!!   8/30/2010, 11:17 am

I'm sure you all heard on the news about the nut-head, Jodie Weiss having led gangster leaders to a meeting under the disquise of just a "regular probation meeting".

Unfortunately, I have to get my computer straightened out...I have to get out of the habit of playing with the "system" inside...but anyway, I can't provide the link to the Sun-Times Rag Paper, but it was announced the meeting took place on the 17th of August.

Gang Leaders, that really were NO LONGER gang leaders were warned that if any of their "gangstas" were caught killing another "gansta", they will remove their mom's house, the car, and etc.

What happened since that newspaper article that appeared in recent days?

I can't even recall the day it was published...Friday? Saturday?

Well, just now, watching the news it resulted in more killings and shootings. 5 dead, one innocent poor kid, almost ready to turn 16 years old...just an innocent bystander and now, darn, I think 50 other shootings.

See, it didn't work. Just caused more "back-lash".

In the Sun-Times, damn, I wish I can get my damn tool bar back...anyway...when talking to the "Gang Leaders" it was revealed, one is paralyzed, and most of them were too damn old...and the gangs are on their own.

They felt they were being unfairly singled out...but the message got out and look what happened..when you threaten like as if you are in a war....shitz happens.

They blew out more bullets than ever.

Isn't it ironic we sent millions to Pakistan, spent billions on Iraq, yet we have more killings in the U.S. than the war itself or helping Pakistan with the floods, and poor Katrina five years later...nothing is yet normal down there.

Ok, swaying off the subject, but it's getting ridiculous out there!

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: "Stop The Killings...or else!!!!   8/30/2010, 11:34 am

UrRight wrote:
I'm sure you all heard on the news about the nut-head, Jodie Weiss having led gangster leaders to a meeting under the disquise of just a "regular probation meeting".

Unfortunately, I have to get my computer straightened out...I have to get out of the habit of playing with the "system" inside...but anyway, I can't provide the link to the Sun-Times Rag Paper, but it was announced the meeting took place on the 17th of August.
Ur,The article you're referring to is Cops to gangs: Stop the killing -- or else

Quote :
Gang Leaders, that really were NO LONGER gang leaders were warned that if any of their "gangstas" were caught killing another "gansta", they will remove their mom's house, the car, and etc.

What happened since that newspaper article that appeared in recent days?I can't even recall the day it was published...Friday? Saturday?
Nothing. J-Fled has completely lost control of the city and the Department. He's also despised by a huge number of officers and morale is at an all time low..
Quote :
Well, just now, watching the news it resulted in more killings and shootings. 5 dead, one innocent poor kid, almost ready to turn 16 years old...just an innocent bystander and now, darn, I think 50 other shootings.

See, it didn't work. Just caused more "back-lash".
The Department is severely understaffed. Besides that,lots of scary things going unreported. Wildings along Michigan ave,beatdowns and muggings on the lakefront.
"
Quote :
Gang Leaders" it was revealed, one is paralyzed, and most of them were too damn old...and the gangs are on their own.

They felt they were being unfairly singled out...but the message got out and look what happened..when you threaten like as if you are in a war....shitz happens.
They blew out more bullets than ever.
This "meeting" was straight out from an episode of the old TV series "Hill Street Blues".

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: "Stop The Killings...or else!!!!   8/30/2010, 1:11 pm

I'm back...just thank you for publishing the correct info, Artie.

Would you agree that was a stupid move on Weiss to announce that?

Actually, I believe it provoked the gangstas' to shoot more, and shoot more often just to "show them there, coppas!"

It's scary downtown. I wouldn't allow my daughter to take the SouthShore station to or from. I actually drove to Uptown to get her. I told her it wasn't the same Chicago she left...and she told me more or less it's worse in LA and "not to worry!"
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: "Stop The Killings...or else!!!!   8/30/2010, 2:38 pm

UrRight wrote:
I'm back...just thank you for publishing the correct info, Artie.

Would you agree that was a stupid move on Weiss to announce that?
It was very stupid. Warning these mutts that if they don't stop they're going to start doing that is beyond stupid. They should already be seizing their property whenever and wherever they can.

Quote :
Actually, I believe it provoked the gangstas' to shoot more, and shoot more often just to "show them there, coppas!"
This weekend so far showed 5 dead 18 wounded.

Quote :
It's scary downtown. I wouldn't allow my daughter to take the SouthShore station to or from. I actually drove to Uptown to get her. I told her it wasn't the same Chicago she left...and she told me more or less it's worse in LA and "not to worry!"
One of the big targets down there are people with I-phones.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: "Stop The Killings...or else!!!!   8/31/2010, 10:20 am

J-Fled might just want to start looking for a new job...
Weis' sit-down with gang members angers aldermen
Quote :
Police Supt. Jody Weis was accused Monday of "negotiating with urban terrorists" when he met secretly with West Side gang leaders at the Garfield Park Conservatory Aug.17 to pressure them to stop the bloodbath on Chicago streets.

Ald. Bob Fioretti (2nd), who is mulling a race for mayor, and Ald. Joe Moore (49th), one of Mayor Daley's most outspoken critics, said the secret session disguised as a routine parole meeting was tantamount to waving the white flag.

"I can't believe we're sitting down and negotiating with urban terrorists who are killing our kids with guns and drugs on the streets," Fioretti said.

"These are not people the superintendent ought to be negotiating with. They've now been elevated to equals. They're not equals. They belong in jail. It's an admission that the Police Department can't control the streets."

Fioretti ridiculed Weis' threat to use federal racketeering, commonly known as RICO statutes, to throw the book at gang leaders if the killing continues.

"What kind of approach is it to say, 'Cut the violence or else we're gonna go after you with everything we have?' What have you been doing for the last three, four, five years?" the alderman said.

"We ought to be working hard with the feds and U.S. Attorney's office to start applying these RICO statutes now instead of giving them a warning that says, 'If you kill somebody.' That didn't help this weekend."
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: "Stop The Killings...or else!!!!   8/31/2010, 12:13 pm

Surprisingly, Mary Mitchell agreed with this approach.

I was astonished!

Usually she is always promoting racism...and never agreeing.

This time I was shocked reading her article this a.m.

Also read some peoples' comments, some obviously from gangsters because of the way they wrote!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Stop The Killings...or else!!!!   

Back to top Go down

"Stop The Killings...or else!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Cook County-
Jump to: