Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS? Empty
PostSubject: WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS?   WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS? Empty8/21/2010, 9:39 pm

When or where are they occuring?

Haven't heard an announcement. Which is stupid.

When you announce it, drivers take back-roads.

Save the money for bullet-proof vests.

You heard what happened in Dolton/Cal City? Save that money for bullet-proof vests.

Once you announce where or when, it is useless unless you have punks that can't read a forum or newspaper.

Save your money, cops, and use it for bullet-proof vests.

And gas if they decide to hit, run, hijack/car-jacks a car and head east instead of west.

They are now 15 years old. I think I worked, interned, and babysat at that age, and socked my money away for an apt., part-time college & still had a curfew as long as i LIVED UNDER MY PARENTS' ROOF.

GEEze.... thats what happens when babies have babies.. free govt hand outs.

If they would pass two laws: NO DROP OUTS until you finish H.S., and if you make one baby, that's one too many, so mandatory law should state, NO MORE DROP OUTS AT AGE 16.

Drop out at 16, go to jail and get at least a GED. It would keep you on a straight path unlike your parents that raised you.

See how that works. At 16 if you drop our, you are worthless.
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

PostSubject: Re: WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS?   WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS? Empty8/22/2010, 6:18 am

UrRight wrote:
When or where are they occuring?

Haven't heard an announcement. Which is stupid.

When you announce it, drivers take back-roads.

They are occuring now, thru the second week of September. By law, they only need to announce that they WILL be doing them, which the Chief did on WJOB. They NEVER disclose the locations or times. Often they have "roving" checkpoints, meaning that they set up for a period of time in one location, then move to multiple locations within the same evening.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS?   WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS? Empty8/22/2010, 10:22 am

A few weeks ago they had one in Chicago Heights,Il and actually announced where it would be (Rte30) and what day and times. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

PostSubject: Re: WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS?   WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS? Empty8/22/2010, 6:09 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
A few weeks ago they had one in Chicago Heights,Il and actually announced where it would be (Rte30) and what day and times. Rolling Eyes

Wow, that's kinda unusual because they lose the element of surprise, which is the main reason for them. confused
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS?   WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS? Empty8/23/2010, 10:59 am

Regardless, there are a LOT of cops around! We saw 3 on 49 between the toll road and our turn (6 miles), and my son said there were several going back to school down highway 30.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS?   WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS? Empty8/25/2010, 8:40 am

freekey1 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Wow, that's kinda unusual because they lose the element of surprise, which is the main reason for them. confused
Here's a new announcement that was in today's NWI Times.

Chicago Heights police to conduct a roadside safety check
Quote :
CHICAGO HEIGHTS | The Chicago Heights Police Department will conduct a roadside safety check this week in order to remove impaired drivers from the streets.

The DUI enforcement zone will be set up from 9 p.m. on Thursday until 3 a.m. on Friday on U.S. 30 in Chicago Heights.

The effort is being funded by the Illinois Department of Transportation's division of Traffic Safety.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS?   WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS? Empty8/30/2010, 2:01 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Speaking of Chicago Heights, IL: I read the crime blots and am amazed at the number of individuals driving without a license, insurance or registration.

Wow!!!!

I used to go there a lot in past years. I wonder if they check out the illegals. Nothing but Spanish speaking people reside there now...and it was once known for Italians.

Geeze, I miss that one sausage place - it's been so long, I can't remember the name. We would always buy our Italian sausage there with the fennel seeds.
HOMEMADE.

Anyway...if you read the cops blotts from other places, even in New Lenox....they are spreading out....so many people driving under the influence with revoked licenses' and expired registration and no insurance.

Dumb-butts.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS?   WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS? Empty8/30/2010, 2:26 pm

UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Speaking of Chicago Heights, IL: I read the crime blots and am amazed at the number of individuals driving without a license, insurance or registration.

Wow!!!!
Those blotters are a little deceiving in that they don't include how many drivers were either stopped or just had their plates run and were found to be in compliance..
Quote :

Geeze, I miss that one sausage place - it's been so long, I can't remember the name. We would always buy our Italian sausage there with the fennel seeds.
HOMEMADE.
Did they use to be the Sausage Shoppe on joe Orr Rd? If so they are now Hungry Hill sausage located in Homewood? Or the one Halsted, D & D Food Shop?

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS?   WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS? Empty8/30/2010, 3:03 pm

Hey Artie, you fart-blossom...my best-friend of a counselor lives out in the Heights in the original house where her parents bought a DR's house way back.

Al Capone was known for living in that neighborhood...it is on the WEST side of Chicago Heights....and believe me...I know my Italian food...I didn't know what a damn mushroom was until I met my ex that is 1/2 PURE Italian and 1/2 PURE IRISH!!!!!

So, I know my Irish and Italian food. But anyway, the place was on Halsted Street a little past St. James Hospital, and it was the main place we went for food. Started with a "P". It has been sooo long.

The only remaining place known for its great Italian place is FASO's Pizza place on Joe Orr Road west of Halsted. You can't get better Italian food than that unless ya wanna drive out to Schererrville or somewhere further,..or make it yourself.

Faso's is the best place nearest to me, worthwhile the drive to get anything you want, HOMEMADE. They know ITALIAN!

And.. as far as the police/crime reports...I read them daily for years...I attended college out that way through my counselor for medical courses, had a bad boy boyfriend from that area...so I know what it's like.

They certainly do pull over a HUGE amount of cars with the violations I stated before.

I'm still trying to remember that damn name where we used to buy our sausage,...P something. They left when the Mexicanos moved in.

The only trips I take out there, which I haven't in a long time, is to visit my old counselor and dear friend...and visit the thrift shop in South Chicago...where I used to lug home a garbage bag of clothes for 1/2 price...ending up paying $5.00 for designer clothes on Mondays...but haven't been there for awhile.

My son accidently threw out my garbage bag of clothing last year,.,winter & summer clothes, cuz he "thought they belonged to a little kid". I was pizzed. I made "do" this year with what little I have...but plan to go back this week to stock up on the color coded clothes for summer they are gonna knock off as "half-price". All you hear is Spanish in that place.

The prices are written so bad by Spanish people, you have to ask what the hell the price is...after a day of exhausting questions, and sorting through clothes with designer labels, it's well worth the snore when you get home.

You can't find better traditional clothes with designer labels other than that one place, cuz the "need" is out there.

Heck, my one girlfriend and I bought $300.00 designer coats for $15.00 on half-price days. People have to know what to look for and have the patience.

Now that my kid threw out my wardrobe last year, except coats and three jeans, and two shorts, and Walgreen T-shirts, I have a new past-time before Fall.

Damn, still trying to remember the name of that place that started with a "P". Pasanos?

Oh, well. There was another place in Blue Island...very good Italian store, but changed owners on Western Avenue North. Forgot THAT name, but new owners took over and the gal made the best, darn potato salad...but have not been there in two or more years. I stopped there for my Italian- (homemade) Sausage...but since the family isn't near, I haven't been there.

So, if you are looking for great Italian sausage homemnade, try Faso'sand call ahead. They make great lasagne, mostoccioli, potato salad, etc. for catering, carry-out, etc.

I don't know if the place in Blue Island still exists, since it is now mostly Mexican-Latino. Not Italians.

Pepino's - remember he was on Sibley in Cal City? I used to buy sausage from him. Did his printing, etc. He moved to Schererville. He had great food. But, as usual, they leave where the diversity goes for the type of food they offer. I really miss his place.

I don't blame him for moving...a lot of my Italian friends are now residing where he relocated.

Being on the topic of an off-topic, Mama Riggoti's Pizza I just had it Friday night for the first time in years. In my eyes and mouth...damn, that was good!

I only got two pieces. My son's roommate surprised me with it...later that night my son, girlfriend, nephew, his friend came while I was asleep. Nothing left for my breakfast!

This should be in the food section...wacko me went off-topic again!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS?   WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS? Empty8/30/2010, 6:31 pm

UrRight wrote:

The only remaining place known for its great Italian place is FASO's Pizza place on Joe Orr Road west of Halsted. You can't get better Italian food than that unless ya wanna drive out to Schererrville or somewhere further,..or make it yourself.

Faso's is the best place nearest to me, worthwhile the drive to get anything you want, HOMEMADE. They know ITALIAN!
Thanks,I'll have to give them a try.

Quote :
Oh, well. There was another place in Blue Island...very good Italian store, but changed owners on Western Avenue North. Forgot THAT name, but new owners took over and the gal made the best, darn potato salad...but have not been there in two or more years. I stopped there for my Italian- (homemade) Sausage...but since the family isn't near, I haven't been there.
You mean
Stefanelli and Sons 13012 Western Ave Blue Island, IL 60406. They used to be Calabria Imports
now at 1905 W 103rd St Chicago, IL 60643,right? Both good.
Quote :
Pepino's - remember he was on Sibley in Cal City? I used to buy sausage from him. Did his printing, etc. He moved to Schererville. He had great food. But, as usual, they leave where the diversity goes for the type of food they offer. I really miss his place.
I finally got around to trying them. Great food and fresh cut fries. You were the one who tipped me off to them. sunny
Quote :
I don't blame him for moving...a lot of my Italian friends are now residing where he relocated.
They gotta go where they're gonna do business.
Quote :
Being on the topic of an off-topic, Mama Riggoti's Pizza I just had it Friday night for the first time in years. In my eyes and mouth...damn, that was good!
You mean Mama Righetti's on Torrence? I only had them once and just found them acceptable. I might try them again though.
Quote :
This should be in the food section...wacko me went off-topic again!
No big deal. Your suggestions are always appreciated.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS?   WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS? Empty9/1/2010, 12:42 pm

Hey, Chief, ya wanna hit some real roadblockers?

Try Hohman Avenue near the projects. Their rent is $150.00 a month.

Know a gang-banger there with an illegal and 2 kids...and has to pay a big-time gang-banger in jail for years. His mom had to drive his bullet-ridden car awhile before they moved from Hegewisch to the projects.

All have drug infested friends...and if you want a real road block...catch them around 5 - 7 p.m. in and out.

One collects disability from IL and lives and pays IN $150.00 bucks for rental...all her kids are on welfare...

Including her while her husband pays child support $750.00 a month...she collected disability and still does.

She sells her pain killers and stuff and then cries for more from her IL doctors.

There's some real crap over there...all I know it is north of Hammond, over the Hohman bridge to the right. If you need the name...PM me. The kid is perfectly fit as an ironworker to pay for his rent and child support, but since she was 15 got pg by another guy, he felt sorry for her...and then had another....her family collects off her name residing off 106th and Torrence..Mexicans...there's a big scam right there, but if you really look at the place, it probably takes every apt to bust into or use the road block there.

You'll hit gold.

The mama collects from IL goes to live in IN and gets her prescription for fake illnesses, and trust me on this one...the offspring know all the dealers and gangbangers.

Remember that little 12 yr old that got pushed in a silo by another devil? That devil is connected to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS?   WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS? Empty

Back to top Go down

WELL, WHERE ARE THE ROADBLOCKS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond-
Jump to: