Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

While We Send Help to Pakistan, our OWN PEOPLE suffer for lack of water!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

While We Send Help to Pakistan, our OWN PEOPLE suffer for lack of water! Empty
PostSubject: While We Send Help to Pakistan, our OWN PEOPLE suffer for lack of water!   While We Send Help to Pakistan, our OWN PEOPLE suffer for lack of water! Empty8/14/2010, 5:51 pm

Just on the news it showed American planes dropping food, water and medicine to the Pakistanians,
It is a hope it would improve relations with the country.

Meanwhile flooded areas in Kansas and Iowa are without water.

The right POTUS...putting foreigners before the American people.
Azzhole...vacationing all year long...not a freaking regard of putting America first.
No...billions and then a million, and dropping water to drink overseas while our own have nothing to drink.
I hate him.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: While We Send Help to Pakistan, our OWN PEOPLE suffer for lack of water!   While We Send Help to Pakistan, our OWN PEOPLE suffer for lack of water! Empty8/15/2010, 5:52 am

There have been starving in this country since it's inception, yet year after year, we still manage to send aid out of the country where needed. I've yet to see it adequately demonstrated that the aid in question was in lieu of aiding our own.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: While We Send Help to Pakistan, our OWN PEOPLE suffer for lack of water!   While We Send Help to Pakistan, our OWN PEOPLE suffer for lack of water! Empty8/15/2010, 5:31 pm

UrRight wrote:
Just on the news it showed American planes dropping food, water and medicine to the Pakistanians,
It is a hope it would improve relations with the country.

Meanwhile flooded areas in Kansas and Iowa are without water.

The right POTUS...putting foreigners before the American people.
Azzhole...vacationing all year long...not a freaking regard of putting America first.
No...billions and then a million, and dropping water to drink overseas while our own have nothing to drink.
I hate him.

Yeah well you've outdone yourself this time. This is one of the most vile and breathtakingly ignorant posts that I've ever read.

For starters, there are 20 million homeless as a result of the floods in Pakistan... 1500 people are already dead. The entire world is doing all that is humanly possible to help. We're not frickin' "hoping to improve relations with the country." It's strictly a humanitarian mission in order to help during a massive humanitarian disaster of near biblical proportions.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_pakistan_floods;_ylt=AkuTsG1qzbsMSwErimEC2ems0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNpazE5Z3R0BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwODE1L2FzX3Bha2lzdGFuX2Zsb29kcwRjY29kZQNtb3N0cG9wdWxhcgRjcG9zAzEEcG9zAzIEcHQDaG9tZV9jb2tlBHNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcnkEc2xrA3VuY2hpZWZuZXZlcg--

Quote :
"This has been a heart-wrenching day for me," Ban said after flying over the hard-hit areas with President Asif Ali Zardari. "I will never forget the destruction and suffering I have witnessed today. In the past I have witnessed many natural disasters around the world, but nothing like this."

Ban visited Myanmar after Cyclone Nargis devastated the country in May 2008, killing an estimated 138,000 people. He also flew to China's Sichuan province just days after an earthquake killed nearly 90,000 people in March 2008.

The floods that began more than two weeks ago in Pakistan's mountainous northwest have now hit about one-quarter of the country, especially its agricultural heartland. While the death toll of 1,500 is relatively small, the scale of the flooding and number of people whose lives have been disrupted is staggering.

There is a very real threat of a cholera epidemic that could break out at any time.

So what's going on in Iowa?

While We Send Help to Pakistan, our OWN PEOPLE suffer for lack of water! Iowa%20Storms_Owne
Iowa State cheerleader Brie Bumpus works as volunteer to distribute water Friday to residents of Ames, Iowa. The city shut down its water system Wednesday after flooding resulted in broken water mains.

http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/WireHeadlines/2010/08/14/flooding-leaves-iowa-city-without-water-66.php

Now I'm not saying that it's not important to help our fellow Americans during a time of need. But it's beyond disgraceful to compare what's happening in Iowa to the disaster in Pakistan. And it's appalling to even imply that the President won't provide whatever help is needed in Iowa.

You really should be ashamed of yourself.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: While We Send Help to Pakistan, our OWN PEOPLE suffer for lack of water!   While We Send Help to Pakistan, our OWN PEOPLE suffer for lack of water! Empty8/15/2010, 10:02 pm

Cholera is in Pakistan according to today's paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While We Send Help to Pakistan, our OWN PEOPLE suffer for lack of water!   While We Send Help to Pakistan, our OWN PEOPLE suffer for lack of water! Empty

Back to top Go down

While We Send Help to Pakistan, our OWN PEOPLE suffer for lack of water!
Page 1 of 1