Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sparkie Went NUTS!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Sparkie Went NUTS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sparkie Went NUTS!!!   Sparkie Went NUTS!!! Empty8/11/2010, 6:58 pm

Post removed by Admin because unclosed BBCode/HTML tags in the post were causing problems for the rest of the page. When doing a cut/paste, PLEASE only take the text, not the actual HTML. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Sparkie Went NUTS!!!   Sparkie Went NUTS!!! Empty8/11/2010, 7:17 pm

I had a problem going back and trying to make sense where Sparkles made his topic ontheotherboard.com and my response.
I am unable to edit it, but if you read through it...he thinks all firefighters do is sit around and bench-press and cook chili.
I bet a million he'd be the first to file a lawsuit if they followed his advice and his house was on fire where minutes count.
I have someone I know as a firefighter. It's more than just eating or bench pressing. Hell, it's beyond more than you ever have to do just to maintain your job, Sparkie.

You flunked this topic, BIG TIME. Any idiot with an ounce of brains that fights for lives just as police...you want to tell the cops to go pull weeds and do snow plowing until they get a call? That's what you are saying. Man, I knew you were sick...how about you go pull weeds while you are off your job, and then go to work?
Have your wife hold the bag, and volunteer pulling weeds and take a truck and plow snow....while you are off...and see how YOU feel.
A job description does that...tells you what you were hired for. I suggest you volunteer your "FREETIME" with FREETime, and do what needs to be done in the community at YOUR own expense while you sit and point fingers.

These guys risk their lives, for others. You and Freetime take them for granted. What a slam dunk, idiotic statement, topic, suggestion from you. I am actually embarrassed that you even consider what they do for the public as sitting around bench-pressing and eating chili.
Sounds more like what you and Free do. Except, she can't lift her "drop-foot" until it comes to traveling to apply for FOIAs.
This topic was the most STUPID suggestion I ever HEARD on a board from anyone.
In fact, why don't you volunteer for them, make their chili and pull the weeds, snowplow so they aren't sleeping on eggs?
Ridiculous, idiotic and most repulsive topic I ever came across. They don't eat chili everyday and play with weights...they still have to be able to lug up 75 lbs. of equipment on a ladder and maybe fall to their death.

You made me sick with that topic.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Sparkie Went NUTS!!!   Sparkie Went NUTS!!! Empty8/11/2010, 7:23 pm

I would love to see you make three steps up the ladder going up a 3 story building, lugging 75 lbs. of equipment, and try and fight a fire...
I would love to see you enter a burning building crawling on your legs to find kids hiding in closets, under beds, and pray you, yourself make it out.
No...you and Freetime love to point fingers at others where you wouln't even last past the first step of a ladder leading to a building engulfed with flames...because both of you are too damn fat to even walk, or, "walk your talks". Shame on you.

They went to school to learn how to fight fires, save lives, and abide by the law...and you want them to snow plow, (call my son, he'll do it)...and do something besides eating chili and bench-pressing. Boy, you should go live with them for a week and then apologize to them and the public.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Sparkie Went NUTS!!!   Sparkie Went NUTS!!! Empty8/11/2010, 9:23 pm

Sparks and Freetime the Sparkie Went NUTS!!! 524218 are as different as night and day. He works,she doesn't. He actually cares about Hammond. All she cares about is her vendetta against the Mayor,what's actually good for Hammond be damned.
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

PostSubject: Re: Sparkie Went NUTS!!!   Sparkie Went NUTS!!! Empty8/11/2010, 11:49 pm

Quote=Sparks

Post subject: Why not make the firemen work for their paychecks?Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Posts: 2640 Here's a solution that will solve the firefighter contract problem.
Cross train the firefighters so they can do other work the city needs done while they are waiting for calls. 170 fireman could cut a lot of grass and run quite a few snow plows in Hammond. They would be great at cutting down dead trees. That would allow Hammond to lay off some of the people doing those jobs. I'm sure this plan will upset the fireman but it would gain plenty of votes from taxpayers in Hammond. We're tired of paying these guys to sit around, make chili and lift weights!

This should be in the running as one the the top dumbass posts of the year.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Sparkie Went NUTS!!!   Sparkie Went NUTS!!! Empty8/12/2010, 11:44 am

I have to agree. I was shocked!

I always thought about volunteering to cook for those poor, tireless guys that are willing to give their lives up for all of us.
Did you read about that fireman that fell 35 feet in Chicago at a restaurant fire? He fell from the ladder holding 75lbs. of fire equipment.
Shame, shame, Sparkies.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Sparkie Went NUTS!!!   Sparkie Went NUTS!!! Empty8/12/2010, 11:46 am

I think Sparks needs a new hobby: collecting dead birds and towing them to get analyzed for West Niles for ....well, besides that...there's a bunch of stop signs covered up with overgrown trees in Hammond....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparkie Went NUTS!!!   Sparkie Went NUTS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparkie Went NUTS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond-
Jump to: