Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congratulations, Dave the Mailman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Congratulations, Dave the Mailman Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations, Dave the Mailman   Congratulations, Dave the Mailman Empty7/21/2010, 6:51 pm

I read how you saved the life of an eight year old years ago. She tracked you down..and said if not for you, she would not have the husband and family

Sure is nice to be honored after so long, I imagine..and the internet made it possible.

Thank you on behalf of her..of course you must have been much younger...but what I would like to say is, when "ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS."

I thank that woman who tracked you down...and you didn't ask for that..but made such a difference in someone's life.

Great going.

Sorry I did not write about it as soon as I saw it..but better late than never.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: This is a NON-Used WASTED SPACE...I SUGGEST A FORUM FOR WOMEN ONLY!   Congratulations, Dave the Mailman Empty8/14/2010, 2:23 pm

Karen won't tell what she weighed in at while pregnant and renewing her license.
I was 28 yrs. old, weighed 105 lbs. with the first bobber that exploded my hole that took a spool of thread...telling me NOT to push...had me marked for a ceascerian...and never told me.
I weighed approximately 155 lbs., and the son came out at 8 lbs. and 6 oz. He ripped my butt.
I wore maternity tops for 8 months AFTER he was born.
The second one, a little girl, 6 lbs. 1 oz, slipped out with a mean look, and came out like a banana.
Her birth date was delayed for two weeks until the doc said, "We have to induce you". I said, "Well, make it another two weeks, I don't feel like doing this,"
My sis in law passed out trying to record her birth. Unlike the former child, this kid didn't come out without a frown.
I immediately got back down to 105 lbs. cuz the hospital kept forgeting to "feed me".
I didn't have to pay a food bill there, I instead, insisted on my ex staying there well past my time to be released and insisted on a damn breakfast.
I pissed him off and got even...I would call crying, asking him to bring me a burger from anywhere...he'd put my two year old on the phone, and my son would say, "Hi Mommy". I would tell him..."Mommy's hungry, please tell daddy to bring me food..." He'd say..."I miss you mommy."

Back then, even We while everyone got dinner, lunch and breakfast, complaining "Where is mine?" They would reply, "Oh, We'll be right back."
Only to be given a damn cold, roast beef sandwich at 9 p.m. - and I HATE ROAST BEEF.

The hospital portion showing that I owed for food...well, I nailed them. I lost thirty pounds from Tuesday until Friday. I showed the proof and the insurance refused to pay.
NEVER HAD TO CHANGE MY WEIGHT SINCE THEN ON A DRIVER's LICENSE.
IN FACT, I WAS DOWN TO 75 lbs. at the time I renewed (ill). Why bother? Who cares what I weigh? Does it really matter if a cop pulls ya over and the license says 105, 115, now 75 and back up to 110 lbs and down to 105 lbs?
Back up to 105? LOL! I think if you weigh 180+ you might run into trouble at 5'2".

Anyway...any unique birth stories out there...?

If I could have a hundred kids like the last one that slipped out like a banana...I would have.

Women - what's your birth "experiences"? Why waste an empty space?

Women only, unless you are a responsible father that wants to chime in....I now declare this section or portion of the board for women only. We get to discuss....
Women HOOD.

Why not utilize an empty space?
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, Dave the Mailman   Congratulations, Dave the Mailman Empty8/14/2010, 6:10 pm

First baby - gained 18 pounds. I was diabetic and overdue - he should have been a horse! He weighed 6 pounds even at 20 inches - slipped out like an eel.

Second baby - five years later - gained 36 pounds. Diabetic and really overdue. He weighed 8#, 9 oz, 22 inches long. Shoulder got stuck! I had to leave the hospital the next day - insurance was only paying for "drive by" births.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, Dave the Mailman   Congratulations, Dave the Mailman Empty8/14/2010, 9:00 pm

Well, that's bad... Oh I just screwed up on the first one...no one told me they had me marked for a cecserian...While wheeling me into the room to give birth..I screamed, "Cancer can't be this bad!"
I thought I heard the doc say, "Push", when in fact, she said, "DON'T PUSH"
I pushed like I had to go to the bathroom and she caught him in the air...Admonished me saying.."If I wasn't standing here, you're baby would be on the floor - dead! We were preparing you for a ceaserian!
I told her off...this is back in 1982 - "If you cared, you knew I was slightly hard of hearing ...you told me nothing...your nurses told me nothing..you left me bleeding and vomiting from 8 p.m. until almost 2 am - and now you decide to tell me you marked me with an x on my belly and were planning a ceaserian?
I'll sue you for not telling me what the hell you did to me...you never once came in, nor your nurses, telling me what the hell was going on...the placenta separated... I lost blood...did ya check my damn blood?
Guess what? The she doctor retired after that. I think I wore her out. She was a very popular doctor at St. Margarets, although getting up in age...she strongly believed in breast feeding and my sis in law, pg at the same time went to the Dr's home and listened to the importance of breast feeding with me. In fact, my sis in law was my coach, and damn, of all nights had to go to a dog show, to show of her dog, leaving me hanging...the father was celebrating...and would be on duty whebn called...talk about being left hanging...I wish I could have ;puked on both at the time.

The joy of breast feeding was never having to warm a bottle, and being able to watch tv for the first time for a worthless reason. What happened to one of those soap operas since '82? Some guy named Victor...can't even remember..once off the boob, off the couch....damn, I miss those days.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, Dave the Mailman   Congratulations, Dave the Mailman Empty8/14/2010, 9:10 pm

Excuse my mispellings...typos, etc...not feeling the greatest today. Well, all day...that's the only reason I hung on all day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, Dave the Mailman   Congratulations, Dave the Mailman Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations, Dave the Mailman
Page 1 of 1