Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty
PostSubject: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty7/20/2010, 7:03 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38304435/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia

Clinton: Corruption isn't just Afghan problem
Secretary of state also unveils $500 million in new aid for Pakistan

With all the corruption in the USA, with all the problems we are trying to combat, i.e., no jobs, oil spill, border control, gangs, illegals, etc., WHERE DOES CLINTON GET OFF ON GIVING THIS COUNTRY AS CORRUPT AS THE US $5 million????

I really like Condelezza Rice as Sec. of State. So much more professional, and she was always in the news on her whereabouts.

This nut Clinton looks so worn out, looks like she hates her job, and doesn't act like a Secy of State. Rice was really the best.

We're so broke, but we have money for this stupid country, while our own folks are begging down in the Gulf Coast? Where are the priorities, and 5 million just doesn't make sense. It should be passed out to those that lost their jobs...those who's lives depended on the fishing industry and the way it looks now...that won't come back for years and years.

This country has more corrupt politicians...why does it take money to correct it? Why does it take money to weed out corruption in that country? What country isn't corrupt?

Clinton should resign. This country has got to start realizing we can no longer hand out millions to other countries while our own is sinking.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty7/20/2010, 8:20 am

Yup. Building dams for electricity and hospitals is certainly the corrupted works of Satan himself. There's certainly no way this money is being used to raise the standard of living of the area, decreases anti-American sentiments, making it less of a recruitment ground for terrorists.

Nope, that couldn't be it at all. Let the children starve! For the good of the Country!

Rolling Eyes

Quote :
We're so broke, but we have money for this stupid country, while our own folks are begging down in the Gulf Coast? Where are the priorities, and 5 million just doesn't make sense. It should be passed out to those that lost their jobs...those who's lives depended on the fishing industry and the way it looks now...that won't come back for years and years.

Or are you saying you are for bailing out BP? That's a corporate disaster, which means BP is financially responsible for that, no?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty7/20/2010, 9:06 am

Not exactly, Heretic. BP is liable to the people that are affected by the spill. That definitely is their responsibility.

I think that 5 milllion could help Katrina yet..or even go towards more border countrol, although I just heard this a.m., that more Nat'l Guardsmen are being sent to the border.

With all the money we owe, we need that money here, for schools, etc., anything. We just can't continue bailing every other country out.

Back to Clinton - what I see her doing is uncomparable and very less professional representing our country after seeing how Rice handled the world. She was so good at it...Clinton looks haggard, tired and bored.

Rice was always in the news showing what she was doing...Clinton is all talk. She's just not cut out for the job. She needs to stay home and practice making cookies for her future grandkid(s). She's done.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty7/20/2010, 9:18 am

I forgot about what I wrote about BP. I have to back-track...it was on the news they didn't get their checks last week. Also, BP suddenly announced they were paying or deducting the pay to those locals that went out and helped skim the oil...where in my eyes, they should be paid for that outside the 20 billion set aside for compensation.

I feel that is terrible. The $5,000.00 they forked out to the families...am I mistaken, or not? Were they to receive that check monthly, because on the news last Saturday they showed some people furious that they have no money left, that checks weren't cut.

My idea was to immediately take the $5 million if that was the case, and pay for those in need while the gov't hashes it out with BP regarding the missing checks. I may be all wrong on all accounts. I watch the news so much...I get forgetful. LOL
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty7/20/2010, 9:27 am

UrRight wrote:

Back to Clinton - what I see her doing is uncomparable and very less professional representing our country after seeing how Rice handled the world. She was so good at it...Clinton looks haggard, tired and bored.

Rice was always in the news showing what she was doing...Clinton is all talk. She's just not cut out for the job. She needs to stay home and practice making cookies for her future grandkid(s). She's done.
Yeah,Here's what Condi Rice accomplished by 2007 The tragic collapse of America's standing in the world
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty7/20/2010, 9:43 am

Headline in Real Clear Politics:

Hillary Clinton: Pakistani Government Knows Where Biden Laden Is

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/07/20/hillary_clinton_pakistani_government_knows_where_biden_laden_is.html

Click the link for the video...I can't hear what she is saying....so if she knows, then assumes, what does she have to pay 5 million for?

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speaks about the fight against terrorism on the Pakistan/Afghani border. Clinton says “I assume asomebody in this [Pakistani] government, from top to bottom, does know where Bin Laden is, and I’d like to know too.”
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty7/20/2010, 9:46 am

ARTIE. I'm saying Condeleeza Rice's act was more in tune of professionalism, mannerism and appearance.

Clinton is the opposite...she doesn't know squat.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty7/20/2010, 10:42 am

UrRight wrote:
ARTIE. I'm saying Condeleeza Rice's act was more in tune of professionalism, mannerism and appearance.
Which did nothing to help our standing in the world. Sorta like the same jackass that promised to "restore dignity and honor to the White House". SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Stupid_bush1
We all know how well that worked out,don't we Question
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty7/20/2010, 10:54 am

Maybe Hilary and Barrack should trade jobs Smile
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty7/20/2010, 12:38 pm

KarenT wrote:

Actually, I thought about that before I voted. I did have more confidence in Hillary in that positiion, and allow Barrack to do the talking.

The roles, if reversed would be different.

Hillary looks like she just took on a job just to stay in the gov't payroll. And, factor in the fact she wouldn't need to have sex with Bill....Lol

And, shame on you, ARTIE, even though Rice was BLACK, I admire her more than the hag that looks like she hates her job.

But, I'm assuming race isn't the issue with you. You're a die-hard Demo. I don't go for the R or the D. I go for who is the best for the job. I didn't vote for Obama, and unlike others...have no regrets.

Yes, I agree with Karen. Hillary would make a good POTUS. But as it turned out, she didn't get the role she was intended for. I didn't like anyone who was running for POTUS. But I did have secret hopes that Hillary would win. Why? Behind every man is damn good woman...especially with her inside knowledge from being in the White House before...she handled the scandle with Bill, and anyone who handled it the way she did...can be POTUS.

Plus, the fact that she didn't focus on stupid issues like whether your kid is eating right...she jumped right in and stomped on healthcare...being very political and not some JW Crew woman. But I loathe her as a Sec'y of State because she "doesn't have her heart in it". I suspect she hates taking orders from POTUS...she has a very strong mind of her own, but her "weariness" is showing...I think she should toss the towel in. I wouldn't want to be associated with how the USA is dealing with problems outside the country when we have ten times the problems here.

Especially when border cops are getting killed and not to mention policemen while in uniform. We have a very serious problem here that POTUS is not acknowledging...gangs from South America a few years ago were reportedly trying to cross the border. They must undergo 18 beatings to be initiated, and to formalize the initiation, they must radomly kill anyone...the higher up the scale is police or border control and they get promoted close to the leader...which now H AS invated our country. Was and is Black vs. Hispanic, or Black vs Black or Whitie...now we have the illegals to deal with. Any POTUS with common sense would see that as being the first issue to deal with, then other things outside that menu. He's too busy eating ice cream, having Broadway come to the WhiteHouse tonight...putting on gulf outings....and what not...sure, he's got the phone with him. We're not suppose to "text and drive"? This guy, he "Parties waiting for texts to arrive".

We have a war worse here, than fixing up something Bush claimed. I didn't aqpprove of that war. Stay out of their countries. They will stay out of ours. But closing the borders is the priorities...instead...he eats ice cream cones while the oil is filtering in the ocean...gangs are killing left and right...and to mention how serious our country is...

Take the new legislation in Indiana...card everyone...or face arrest if you are a clerk, even if the patron is 90 years old. Wow, what accomplishments!

The state of Indiana that bragged how they were not in fact, near the deficit of other states, announces they are short a few million.

Go check out the lines on a Sunday in IL and all day long the line is wrapped around the building with Indiana only license plates. What do people who come to Indiana campgrounds do if the 4th of July is on a Sunday, and they run out of booze? It's a retarded excuse of saying they are doing something to get extra revenue...how hard is it to follow the time now, rather than outdated blue laws? For that measley few million, they can open up the booze law on Sundays and make up that millions (5) I think, with a wink, and triple it in 2 months. JHC, as Moby would say...where's the "common sense?"

It used to be based on an old law that farmers went to church on Sunday...a day of rest. Today, churches would be lucky to see half the pews filled. How stupid is Indiana? Stupid.

Throw in all the rest of the crap...double digiting smokes, saying it will lower insurance when the states claim they can't even come up with that new Health Care Crap.

Dr(s) hardly get paid for taking on Medicare and Medicaid...and still Obama insists the dope addicts, the useless get care. They don't care about their health, let them be. Close up the loopholes in gov't layers.

Do we really need a Don looking over the shoulder of Pedro, looking over the shoulder of Sally who's in charge of Bertha?

Invest in technology, and tell them to go to hell and fend like the rest do.

I was raised a hillbilly in Missouri, but I ain't from a state that can't show "ya how".

I came from a state that said, "The state of show me". People down there can't fathom living like the hillbillies in Indiana.

So damn backwards. I think the people that OWN the gov't should lease our gov't out to foreign countries so we can get back to "NORMAL".

I did know when my daughter based her vote on "HOPES AND DREAMS" because, "MOM, if we can't have hope or dreams, what do we have?" I told her, you're on the road to learning....and she's bitching already. From her corner of the world...California.

I told her to vote for REALITY. Not "Hope and Change...Dreams".

She sees it in her paycheck now. She sees what the gangs from Mexico do...even though she lives in the best place, far removed, but still affected in LA.

I'm just glad I didn't teach her to run and be a pansy. She can handle herself.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty7/20/2010, 1:33 pm

I said I HATED BUSH and Cheney. I don't like the way Obama is running our country. I don't like Hillary writing checks to foreign countries.

I do like the idea of "Leasing our gov't like Mitch and Daley leased everything out from tollways to parking meters to foreignors who don't give a ratzz azz about filling pot holes, or snow plowing in the winter..

I don't like gov't telling me what TO DO WITH KIDS that should have been instilled and passed down generation to generation, no matter who you are, black, yellow, green or red. Somewhere along the line those parents forgot who they were, and decided drugs were more important, or dumping/killing babies were more important. I treasured what I learned, and you didn't have to throw my kids in jail. They passed school and college with morals and ethics passed down from my and their father's generation. What's the gang-bangers' parents' excuse? DRUGS...babies with 4 different fathers...and "don'cha worry honey....gov't is gonna take care of us."

Instead of carding 90 year olds trying to buy a bag of ice in a liquor store, why don't you politicians put your thinking caps on and do something that makes a difference? You don't have the brains. You're all politically connected don't have to work a full forty hours, yet have to let the public think you are doing "something". Why don't you raise the revenue by stopping every damn car on a stretch of road without notice? Why don't you check out houses that are abandoned (instead of relying on rat patrol) and check out the drugs inside? Why don't you raise revenue by putting more state police on the Borham where the construction sites are, where I have to fear for my life, obeying the 45 mile an hour speed limit, only to be cut off, bumper riding me and honking at me to go faster? You can sit there every day and ticket all day long. No...you gott a ID old foggies. Ridiculous. Go live with the Amish.

I DON'T like my freedom(s) taken away little by little...showing IDs when you're 55 or older..while scumbags can cross the border and enlist for benefits.

Fighting a thousand year war when he promised to withdraw...lies, lies at the expense of my uncles, their sons, my brothers. Nothing is free, even when leasing out the tollways..now they came out with a bench in Europe, you pay to sit. You slip your coin in, an alarm goes off...if you fail to extract your ass, you get these spikes protruding right up your ass to make you jump off.

What next? The air?

I say, LEASE our GOV't out to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Isreal (is it real?) I thought Jesus was born there, and work overseas and let us govern ourselves without you politicians draining us. I think the public would appreciate getting rid of the unnecessary azzholes. Go dictate over there.

I don't want my family or any family that served in the forces, to be further humiliated by money-hungry politicians. Go where you can walk your talk. Make sure you wear a bullet proof vest even if it's to go to Mexico..and..like the normal citizen..NO BODYGUARDS.

One cop who guarded Mayor Daley's house is enough. Sorry, he say? My azz. He could give a ratzz azz. All show and tell. In his mind is, "Wow, at least it didn't happen to me or my wife!" Yeah, I'm mad. Lease the politicians out..see how much we'd get. Nothing, cuz that's what they are worth.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty7/20/2010, 2:02 pm

I really don't think Hillary wrote the check without input from POTUS, senate, etc. I don't mind showing my ID - whether for voting, flying, or drinking.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty7/20/2010, 2:32 pm

UrRight wrote:
KarenT wrote:
And, shame on you, ARTIE, even though Rice was BLACK, I admire her more than the hag that looks like she hates her job.
"even though Rice was black"? Is being Black an automatic handicap?
Quote :
But, I'm assuming race isn't the issue with you. You're a die-hard Demo.
No,it's not an issue. Why would someone's skin color be one?
Quote :
I don't go for the R or the D. I go for who is the best for the job.
Yeah,as long as they're not black,mexican,muslim,etc,right?
Quote :
Yes, I agree with Karen. Hillary would make a good POTUS. But as it turned out, she didn't get the role she was intended for. I didn't like anyone who was running for POTUS. But I did have secret hopes that Hillary would win. Why? Behind every man is damn good woman...especially with her inside knowledge from being in the White House before...she handled the scandle with Bill, and anyone who handled it the way she did...can be POTUS.
Wait until 2016,you just might get your wish.
Quote :
Plus, the fact that she didn't focus on stupid issues like whether your kid is eating right.
Yeah well childhood obesity is a very serious issue. You think we have problems with our heath care now? Wait until these adorable little high-fructose corn syrup guzzlers start to grow up with early onset diabetes.
Quote :
We have a very serious problem here that POTUS is not acknowledging...gangs from South America a few years ago were reportedly trying to cross the border. They must undergo 18 beatings to be initiated, and to formalize the initiation, they must radomly kill anyone...the higher up the scale is police or border control and they get promoted close to the leader...which now H AS invated our country.
Sorry,but that sounds exactly like an Internet hoax that Snopes.com would uncover.
Quote :
Go check out the lines on a Sunday in IL and all day long the line is wrapped around the building with Indiana only license plates.It used to be based on an old law that farmers went to church on Sunday...a day of rest. Today, churches would be lucky to see half the pews filled. How stupid is Indiana? Stupid.

You know what's funny? I live in Illinois and I almost never buy alcohol on Sunday for that very reason. For me,it's as if we close them too on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty7/20/2010, 2:54 pm

UrRight wrote:

So it's ok to f**k up royally, provided you look professional while doing it? That's your benchmark for success?

Artie60438 wrote:
Yeah well childhood obesity is a very serious issue. You think we have problems with our heath care now? Wait until these adorable little high-fructose corn syrup guzzlers start to grow up with early onset diabetes.

And if they don't have insurance, the rest of us taxpayers end up paying the bill. Obviously that's a much better idea than telling parents to stop overfeeding their children. Just image all the healthy, happy kids... Oh, the horror!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"   SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth" Empty

Back to top Go down

SINFUL WAY OF "Spreading The Wealth"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: