Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot? Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot?   Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot? Empty6/25/2010, 11:10 am

11:00 a.m. news, Jason Knowles reporting LIVE from the estate in Gary, IN set to memorialize the life of MJ.

Mayor Rudy Clueless making it a point to be around the camera. Reported a hundred people are there right now. I counted around 40. If not, 35 from the wide-range view of people standing across the fence. Didn't take me long to count.

They are still expecting thousands at 2 p.m. Everyone is selling MJ wares, and "don't mind the crowds at all" (What crowd?)

Last line from Knowles:

"Arrive early so you can reserve your shot."

Telecaption sometimes flubs words...that was so funny. It was suppose to say, "spot".
Cuz I did hear him say spot....

Now, that was a funny mistake on the caption person!!!!!!

You wouldn't believe how sometimes they type the F word instead of fluncked, for example.

That was the funniest error I ever ran across. "Reserve your shot.) (in Gary). How fitting!

Solid granite, 8 foot tall weighing I forgot, will be exposed at 2:00 p.m. Betwen a three hour gap, do you think thousands will come?

They also mentioned Kathryn Jackson renovated the house. Yeah, Rudy??????

How much did you pay her to say that, Clueless?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot?   Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot? Empty6/25/2010, 2:43 pm

MJ's mom is leaving early cuz she is scheduled for 20/20 tonight.

How's the crowd?

Artie, you there at the scene? Report. Stat.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot?   Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot? Empty7/2/2010, 5:04 pm

Glad I was gone for the hullabaloo. No one mentioned MJ in Barbados that day Smile
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot?   Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot? Empty7/5/2010, 4:45 pm

I wish nothing but the best for the good citizens of Gary.

However, the copyrights to the music Clay plays on the city hall phone while patronss are awaiting to be transferred to certain departments, jjust showed me how dumb he is.

We owned a bar and had to pay royalties to copyrighted music we played for Kareoke...and it didn't come cheap.

Here's porkchops thinking he knows everything. He has no idea to the legalities of promoting a big band shell, whatever, without the rights from the estate. Joe and his wife are being taken advantage of...and smart enough to say, Thank YOU, leave town, and never reveal what they know as to what is legal to Porkchops.

Michael's estate is covered - he wasn't as stupid as you all thought. His kids came first, and he made sure what he created will not be distributed without a price to pay - if ever. I got the impresion that Kathrin, the matriach, has much more common sense than the abusive father, and won't sign away any rights.

How many of you went back home where you were raised, just to see it again? I went twice; once without entering, 2nd time entering. I wouldn't care less what they do what that house, but it's in my past....and it has nothing to do with the succeess of my life. I only left a bunch of friends behind, but we still keep in touch, and what is this all of a sudden worshipping a house after years of emptiness?

What would MJ want? Exactly what he did since he left. Nothing to go back to.

Gary needs help, but not from a dead musician. They need a leader, looking forward without relying on a dead musician's chance of being raised there.

Joe and Clay belong in the jail of "self-served, corrupt individuals, serving themselves, living off the dead." Oh, and depending on welfare recipients and die-hard welfare people to trot in and out...

Talk about "HARD-UP!" It won't happen...I can't see my relatives traveling from California to check out a shack on their way to Mich., to take a chance at looking at a dilapidated, fixed-up house MJ didn't live in at the tiime.. They restored it, so it's "Come and look at how we restored this mildewed home!" We restored everything...Oh, I can just imagine people walking in with squenced gloves, rubbing the counters, rubbing the walls...figuring out when to come back and steal the memboralia..

Especially when the big plans sink in the sink hole you never had surveyors out to approve before donating land you couldn't afford. Talk about stupid.

The estate will not approve this deal, as one with better surroundings is being planned in CA with the estate approval.

Besides, it would slide into the swamp - that grateful gift that rudy clueless, porkshop 1968 radical has no clue what it takes to fund a business and maintain it.

Forget it...it will never happen. It's just a spur of the moment idea. He's as stupid is as stupid does. (Borrowing a line from the Forest Gump Movie).

It will never happen. I know myself all the legalities involved, and it will never happend.

Let's put it this way: would you invest in CA or Gary, IN where there is no income, just crime? You gotta be nuts as an greedy estate guardian to agree to invest in something worse than Ford Heights, IL.

Even Ford Heights doesn't make the news anymore.

Rudy Clueless, cut the porkchops off, and go on welfare like your town has to. Your dreams are just that - dreams that will never happen.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot?   Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot? Empty7/5/2010, 8:35 pm

UrRight wrote:

Forget it...it will never happen. It's just a spur of the moment idea. He's as stupid is as stupid does. (Borrowing a line from the Forest Gump Movie).

It will never happen. I know myself all the legalities involved, and it will never happen.

Let's put it this way: would you invest in CA or Gary, IN where there is no income, just crime? You gotta be nuts as an greedy estate guardian to agree to invest in something worse than Ford Heights, IL.

Even Ford Heights doesn't make the news anymore.

Rudy Clueless, cut the porkchops off, and go on welfare like your town has to. Your dreams are just that - dreams that will never happen.
I agree that it's not going to happen. But mark my words.....Every year or so they'll be a new scheme floated,another press release,and so on and so on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot?   Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot? Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Tribute....Reserve Your Spot?
Page 1 of 1