HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Say What? Born in the USA! Prove it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

PostSubject: Say What? Born in the USA! Prove it.   6/22/2010, 9:10 pm

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=168705

Had my doubts, Chicago style politics...I actually believe this article/website confirms my doubts.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Say What? Born in the USA! Prove it.   6/22/2010, 9:18 pm

Sleep
Honolulu city clerk debunks new 'birther' theory
Over the past few weeks, a Kentucky resident and teacher named Timothy Adams has made the rounds online and on talk radio with an extraordinary claim -- he was the "senior elections clerk" for Honolulu in 2008, where it was an open secret that the city and state had no proof of Barack Obama's citizenship. As he told WorldNetDaily, the racing form for birtherism:
Quote :

I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity. I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Barack Obama].
I checked with Glen Takahashi, the administrator of the Honolulu City Clerk's office, and while he verified that Adams worked there, he explained – gently making it clear he did not want to "call anyone a liar" -- that Adams never actually had access to information about Barack Obama.

"Our office does not have access to birth records," Takahashi said. "That's handled by the state of Hawaii Department of Health. Where he's getting that, I don't know. Put it this way: Barack Obama was not trying to register to vote in Hawaii. He is, as far as I know, not a registered voter here. So no one was looking that up."
Back to top Go down

Say What? Born in the USA! Prove it.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: