Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So This Bigot/Traitor Is Telling the US How To Run OUR COUNTRY?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

So This Bigot/Traitor Is Telling the US How To Run OUR COUNTRY? Empty
PostSubject: So This Bigot/Traitor Is Telling the US How To Run OUR COUNTRY?   So This Bigot/Traitor Is Telling the US How To Run OUR COUNTRY? Empty5/20/2010, 12:51 pm

He wants our country to do exactly the opposite of what he does to his own country...the POTUS dances around him...doesn't stick up for our Constitution. I have bad feelings toward Obama...I feel he is just messing up the country more. I am really scared.

The illegals that come here, they multiply for benefits, draining our economy. Reverse what I am about to quote from the Mexician IDIOT of ALL FOR AMERICA NOT TO impose our laws, etc., but actually if you reverse it, try getting away with it in Mexico...as they do here...something is not right in this picture, and sincerely, I'm sick of a POTUS that campaigns, holds weekly parties, doesn't face the press because HE can't ANSWER with that, "Intellectual Speech" on teleprompters. That's the only reason why he won't allow the press to ask questions. He doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

Eric Holder couldn't read a ten page summary of AZ's new enforcement...that really is just upholding our Constitution. Nor did the stupid, fat slob of Homeland Security read it....houses are getting broken into, kidnappings and acts of violence in a state fearful of living free because they can't. And that calls for a celebration in Washington.

Who exactly is the POTUS? Every POTUS before him, whether I liked them or not, came off professionally as addressing what concerns us, and talking without looking at a teleprompter. It came from their minds and hearts, whether you liked them or not.

This POTUS is all about letting others handling things, and hasn't a clue to anything but taking advantage of his position....make-believing he is qualified when he isn't.

Sucking up to dictators, apologizing... for...what? Apologizing for my father and my brothers/cousins for fighting for the freedom? The freedom you are so willing to turn over to foreignors?

Something isn't right. I know in my heart Obama is not qualified. He needs to go back to Hawaii. Or Kenya...I just don't believe they honor a guy that wouldn't give an inch of what he demands from America...racial profiling?

My god, I can spot a criminal in a minute, white, black or yellow or green.

The AZ is not gonna profile. They only have the authority upon which say, someone is doing something drastically wrong, to ask for their papers. We all have to carry license, insurance and registration. What's the problem with another piece of paper if they don't have the former three? That's the point AZ is making...and note how many illegals are driving drunk, without license, without registration, without insurance, not able to follow rules of the road...in Chicago Heights, IL, or E.C. alone, in their police reports.

Are those the kinds of people the dictator in Mexico is whispering in Obama's ear? NO. It's because one they cross, one less concern for the dictator in Mexico. I can't believe common sense is not an issue with Obama...the cost factors. We just sent 1.3 billion to them.....

Calderon, the first foreign national leader to address Congress this year, said he strongly disagrees with the Arizona law that requires police to question people about their immigration status if there's reason to suspect they are in the country illegally.

"It is a law that not only ignores a reality that cannot be erased by decree but also introduced a terrible idea using racial profiling," he said to cheers, mainly from the Democratic side of the chamber.

Speaking in English, he warned of the risk when "core values we all care about are breached."

Talk about "values" in your own country....Calderon. I hope you took the cactus plant centerpiece back with you from the state dinner.

Nice job bringing in celebrities that represent legal job workers that got here waiting in line,. Obama.

Somehow, civil rights, and the demand of equality slipped their minds. So did the Constitution.

I hope all the states follow suit in upholding the U.S. Constitution.

And quit taking in people that didn't wait in line. Shame on you, FLOTUS...in the 2nd grade class not giving an honest answer to the little girl. "

"YOUR MAMA needs to go back home with you, tell her she broke the law..."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100520/ap_on_go_co/us_us_mexico;_ylt=AjEkdwOYSXdwyW_GjHmPpjWMwfIE;_ylu=X3oDMTMxNWtqYW12BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwNTIwL3VzX3VzX21leGljbwRjY29kZQNtb3N0cG9wdWxhcgRjcG9zAzEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yaWVzBHNsawNtZXhpY29zY2FsZGU-
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: So This Bigot/Traitor Is Telling the US How To Run OUR COUNTRY?   So This Bigot/Traitor Is Telling the US How To Run OUR COUNTRY? Empty5/20/2010, 3:46 pm

UrRight wrote:

And quit taking in people that didn't wait in line. Shame on you, FLOTUS...in the 2nd grade class not giving an honest answer to the little girl. "

"YOUR MAMA needs to go back home with you, tell her she broke the law..."
That little girl is most likely a US Citizen. I don't see where breaking up what looks like law abiding families helps anyone.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: So This Bigot/Traitor Is Telling the US How To Run OUR COUNTRY?   So This Bigot/Traitor Is Telling the US How To Run OUR COUNTRY? Empty5/20/2010, 4:39 pm

"It came from their minds and hearts, whether you liked them or not. " It came from their speech writers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So This Bigot/Traitor Is Telling the US How To Run OUR COUNTRY?   So This Bigot/Traitor Is Telling the US How To Run OUR COUNTRY? Empty

Back to top Go down

So This Bigot/Traitor Is Telling the US How To Run OUR COUNTRY?
Page 1 of 1