Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Why Everyone Wonders Why The Youth Violence!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

PostSubject: Why Everyone Wonders Why The Youth Violence!   5/16/2010, 9:16 am

Mom, daughter arrested after fracas at school
May 15, 2010 5:12 PM

A mother and daughter charged a South Side elementary school principal's office Thursday afternoon and started a scuffle with police and school officials after they learned that the mother's son had been arrested for assaulting a teacher, prosecutors said today.

Patrice Marshall and her daughter Katie, both of the 6500 block of South California Avenue, were charged with aggravated battery of a peace officer in connection with the incident. Both women appeared this afternoon in court, where Patrice Marshall was ordered held in lieu of $10,000 bail and her daughter's bail was set at $30,000 by Cook County Judge Maria Kuriakos Ciesil.

Prosecutors said that Patrice Marshall, 36, was called to Marquette Elementary School in the 6500 block of South Richmond Street Thursday afternoon after her son, a student at the school, had been arrested for assaulting a teacher and a police officer. Her daughter Katie, 20, and at least two teenagers believed to be relatives went with her, said Asst. State's Atty. Michael Cheronis.

The mother and daughter Marshall "stormed" into the principal's office, where two police officers were stationed, one uniformed, the other plainclothes, Cheronis said. The women allegedly acted loud and unruly, prompting the officers to eject Katie Marshall from the grounds, he said.

Patrice Marshall "became belligerent" while still in the office, Cheronis said, while Katie reappeared in the office later. The younger Marshall pushed one of the officers, sending the officer to the ground, then hit the officer while down, Cheronis said. Katie was then tackled to the floor and restrained, he said.

Patrice Marshall ran out of the office screaming and flailing at the other officer, Cheronis said. By that time a large crowd of students had gathered to watch.

"At this point the school was in chaos," he said.

From the ground, Katie started yelling for help from the teens she came with, Cheronis said. At one point, one of the teens allegedly started yelling for a gun "and someone to shoot the officers," he said.

The women were taken to the gym to separate them from the students and teens, and arrested. Tensions cooled and the crowd dispersed, he said.

Cheronis asked that the women be held on $250,000 bails for "almost causing a riot."

But their court-appointed attorney said that the request was "way out of line," noting that neither woman has a criminal record. Patrice Marshall has custody of seven children, she said, while Katie is pregnant.

Mother and daughter walked out of the courtroom and back to jail. The mother didn't express emotion, but her daughter, dressed in pink flannel pajama bottoms and a red jacket emblazoned with the number "56" on front and back, sobbed.

-- Dan Simmons

You see, this happens nationwide, and all the while Jesse, Sharpton and all those black ministers, community marching is for nothing.
The above story represents the real root of the violence on our streets across America.
www.chicagotribune

Wonder if Mary Mitchell will justify this in one of her articles.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Why Everyone Wonders Why The Youth Violence!   5/16/2010, 9:18 am

36 yrs old and seven kids. Not suppose to get welfare if you're locked up. Wonder if they'll check that out.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Why Everyone Wonders Why The Youth Violence!   5/16/2010, 2:49 pm

Doesn't this hit you guys as to why we have so much one on one killings - well, in Gary and Chicago.
It starts with the parents, and I don't care what color you are.

I could never fathom my parents acting like this. If I got a detention in H.S., you damn right I was grounded for 2 weeks and had to write 100 times " I will not do __________ ever again.

Although I did escape for nightly walks, down the breezeway roof from my bedroom window, slid down the downspout, landed on the AC, and vented. But I eventually got caught doing that...

I would be so ashamed of my mother and sister going into a principle's office and attacking them...and having 7 kids at home, and the daughter was pregnant. Poor kid, a repeat performance of a lifestyle that drains society.

You can almost guess that baby will turn out like the grammaw and his/her mom....loosers. Who will feed the ones left behind while they are in jail?

Oh, great grammaw.....she's got the welfare, too. this message goes for whites, hispanics, mexicanos, whomever...all the trash that is out there, Skin Color doesn't matter. Morals, ethics, and conscious does.

Let me tell you a little story....this is happening right now in Hammond, IN. A former neighbor of mine is now (still legally married to a guy in IL), raised her kids, right? collected welfare while receiving 700 a month from her husband (separated for ten years now) for one kid.

That kid married an iron worker last Oct. has insurance, and is now in St. Margaret's having a baby 2 months early. She's only 18, 220 lbs. 4 ft high. But she claims she has no insurance. So, IN is picking up a bill for a 14 year old drop out, now turned 18 with her whole back and arms full of tatoos. Gee, the money for tatoos! But no money for having a baby. That baby will be on life support for the next two months.

The baby is going to be taken away or was, haven't found out yet, from her womb ahead of the arrival date. The 18 year old dropped out of school at 14, never held a job, yet society has to "pay". She is white, not intelligent at all, and associated with only people on Facebook that adored Gothic/the devil. That newborn really is going to be an asset to society, right?

Her mother resides off Hohman Avenue, collects disability from IL and chid support, while her husband gives her 700 a month for a KID that just got married in a gothic wedding where nobody showed up cuz she dressed as dracula. He's a pushover when his wife can't give him a divorce. How stupid is that? He's out of money now, but they still stop by cuz the bill is due or a diaper needed.

Guess who will still get money for this kid that got married to an iron worker that didn't include the wife for whom he got pregnant? The stupid hilbilly father that just can't seem to quit feeling sorry for his three overgrown adult idiots that got pregnant. The son has a girlfriend who can't read past thrid grade, had two kids by two different Mexican's and uses the address off 106th and Torrence where HER whole family lives, and receives state benefits from IL and possibly Indiana at this point.

The boy-kid is in his 30's but mama makes him ask dada for more money, as if their electric is being shut off, or the kids need diapers, etc.

That is how the US gets ripped off...all along with the fact they live in the apt buildings over the bridge on Hohmand Avenue.

What's wrong with this? They rip off everyone - the taxpayers and the father (grampa) is (in his early 50s) believes them when they say they need 20, 30 200.00 whatever.

The cycle never ends. I know for a fact they are breaking interstate laws, and since I am visiting my DHS counselor next week and have a form to fill out for a private thing, I am going to report them. They may be U.S. citizens, but they are worse than ILLEGALS. They are all gaming the system.

The younger father has been known to make 42.00 an hour (the one who took on the children that were not his, and living in the progjects), why can't he take responsibility, and marry her, and give her the insurance from the union?

Why is he living in the projects with that type of salary. Why is his mother who is a CNA collectong welfare since 2004, while collecting 700 a month from her husband, which she refuses to divorce, got a cash settlement of 50,000 dollars, back in 2004, never reported it, and is allowed to live in Indiana with Indiana license plates, but still collects and draws disability from IL?

Trust me, I'll give the SSA her name, SSA (I got it from a friend who is her enemy), and her address and turn her in. License plates, I get to play detective on.....if you are disabled, don't skim the system...but perhaps SSA can do that without me.

I know them from the old neighborhood, and my poor friend keeps me informed. Now, next week, of if I get around to it...I'll visit the SSA in Hammond and ask them to check it out. With my friend, of course.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Why Everyone Wonders Why The Youth Violence!   5/16/2010, 4:31 pm

Why is this posted in the National Forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Everyone Wonders Why The Youth Violence!   

Back to top Go down

Why Everyone Wonders Why The Youth Violence!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: