Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gay scholarships

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Gay scholarships Empty
PostSubject: Gay scholarships   Gay scholarships Empty8/25/2011, 9:53 pm

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Elmhurst-College-to-Ask-About-Sexual-Orientation--128378348.html?

Elmhurst College to Ask About Sexual Orientation

Prospective freshmen and transfer students applying for the 2012 fall semester will become the first group of applicants to check "yes," "no" or "prefer not to answer."
Their answers will not play a role in the admissions process.
A "yes" answer could put students in line to qualify for a scholarship worth one-third of tuition at the private, liberal arts school affiliated with the United Church of Christ, said Rold.

I would have no qualms about directing all prospective students to claim that they are gay, just to watch the administrator's heads spin.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

Gay scholarships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay scholarships   Gay scholarships Empty8/26/2011, 6:40 am

I hadn't seen that scholarships were available. On TV, they just said services would be offered.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Gay scholarships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay scholarships   Gay scholarships Empty8/26/2011, 11:37 am

I never thought I'd see the day where a scholarship would be based not upon academic excellence, athletic superiority, or financial need, but rather upon which, and whose, hole you choose to stick it in.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

Gay scholarships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay scholarships   Gay scholarships Empty8/27/2011, 10:36 am

There are scholarships available for twins and left-handers also, I remember hearing - several years ago.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Gay scholarships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay scholarships   Gay scholarships Empty8/27/2011, 1:53 pm

KarenT wrote:
There are scholarships available for twins and left-handers also, I remember hearing - several years ago.
True, but those are generally offered and financed by some separate and off-the-wall private entity, not by the school itself.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Gay scholarships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay scholarships   Gay scholarships Empty8/27/2011, 5:19 pm

happy jack wrote:
I never thought I'd see the day where a scholarship would be based not upon academic excellence, athletic superiority, or financial need, but rather upon which, and whose, hole you choose to stick it in.

I totally agree with you Jack!!!!
I was absolutely astonished when I read about it yesterday. Imagine, offering scholarships if you admit your sexual orientation, and how everyone will claim they are LGBT. Hell, I'd have to keep a straight face lying for a free scholarship.

What in the heck is this world coming to?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Gay scholarships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay scholarships   Gay scholarships Empty8/27/2011, 6:36 pm

KarenT wrote:
I hadn't seen that scholarships were available. On TV, they just said services would be offered.

Left or Right Media? LOL.

Nope, services come with or without the scholarship..or did I read it right? I would think services are offered if you decide to claim your gender in the "wrong body". Hell, I don't have a clue.

Free scholarships for illegals, and now, if you declare your sexual orientation.

Whats next?

No wonder the U.S.A. is in a hole. Pun intended.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Gay scholarships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay scholarships   Gay scholarships Empty8/27/2011, 6:41 pm

[quote="happy jack"]
KarenT wrote:
True, but those are generally offered and financed by some separate and off-the-wall private entity, not by the school itself.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That's a good one right there, that should cover just about everyone...."Off-The-Wall" Scholarships.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gay scholarships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay scholarships   Gay scholarships Empty

Back to top Go down

Gay scholarships
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: