Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something I can't UNDERSTAND: Home-grown terrorists & illegals in U.S.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Something I can't UNDERSTAND: Home-grown terrorists & illegals in U.S. Empty
PostSubject: Something I can't UNDERSTAND: Home-grown terrorists & illegals in U.S.   Something I can't UNDERSTAND: Home-grown terrorists & illegals in U.S. Empty5/6/2010, 12:50 pm

I'm not going to be showing any links. I am just wondering what your opinion is regarding this latest "failed bomber" who was converted to a U.S. Citizen, and Eric Holder had to testify before the Senate whether or he should be considered a citizen, given the Miranda rights, or considered a terrorist, despite him being a "US Citizen".

Then I saw on Fox News Chicago, someone from AZ, who's niece was killed by an illegal. The fact that law enforcement, too, have been killed. The fact that some kids in CA got sent home for wearing American-flagged t-shirts at a school, or whatever, Cinco de Mayo whatever they call it, as if it was a total disrespect to the celebration.
I though America, despite the fact we have free speech, means, we are not held for expressing that we are proud of being Americans, yet, these little kids got pulled out of school for wearing t-shirts exposing the American Flag.
I'm totally disgusted. I saw on the news - local news- and I can't recall which one it was, probably channel 7 or 3 - they interviewed a guy from AZ, who's niece got killed by an illegal. More shockinly, was the fact that he stated 22,000 legals got killed by illegals.

What is more shocking is that the people of the U.S. are not supporting AZ, and the fact that despite the fact, Reagan granted amensity to 10 million illegals back in the '80s...how many multiplied since that time?
It astonishes me that the law is not being followed...22,000 legal citizens have been murdered by illegals...the guy said on TV. I didn't catch it in time if he meant in AZ alone, but in whole, the USA.
Clearly, Obama is missing this....all it takes is a speech without teleprompters to tell the illegals to go home, wait in line, until then, if you are found to be in any state, and you are illegal, you will be automatically deported, along with a bill to your country, The fine should be a hefty fine. No more harboring of illegals. They wonder why our economy is so bad, besides the fact we're in a couple of wars, building their countries up, and wondering why our nation is becoming a cesspool of killings, drug trafficking, etc.
Where are our rights? I get pulled over if I park too far away from a curb running into a store for a can of soup. I have to show license, registration and insurance.
Those 10 million that multiplied, add them to the millions crossing the border. Punish the country that depends on money obtained illegally, without paying taxes, causing money to be spent on arresting and housing, deporting, only to have them to return.
They're only concerned about this latest gig with the guy who was a U.S. Citizen, wanted to blow up Times Square, and their biggest concern is whether they should try him as a civilian or a terrorist.

He's a damn traitor...he came here to blow us up...how stupid is this administration, The senate?
I hate it when they cry they need help in E.C,. Chicago, etc., but 22,000 legal residents of the U.S. were murdered by illegals. Protect our country by withdrawing from this endless, stupid war, and place our soldiers where we need them. AT THE BORDERS. Put in electrifying fences, forget concrete. They can climb walls like a monkey.
Get and order them out of the country right now. End it now, restore our nation as we use to know it. I don't care if you had a baby here, go back and take it with ya. I don't care if you have relatives in AZ. and need to visit...should have thought of that before they left.
What in the hell takes place besides common sense to restore our nation back to where it was? Morals, ethics, a sense of pride. Not being afraid to go to any neighborhood. What happened? They're breaking into the upper class on North Shore Drive in Chicago.
Where is the common sense with these idiots in Congress? It actually makes me sick to read the news now. All we lack is political people with truth, honesty, ethics and demanding our rights back.
My solution is to send every damn illegal back. Question when you pull them over.
Read the police blogs in Chicago Heights, in E.C., and Joliet, IL. All illegals, with no job, just drugs, no license, no registration...no insurance.
Now, how are they the future of continuing what our forefathers wanted?
Close the borders, kick the illegals out, fine the firms that hire them (check Tom's Restaurant out...they all look illegal to me...that's why I quit going there, besides him kissing quack's butt)...start throwing them out.
Pull out of the war. Fluck them religious freaks that kill, thinking they have 25 virgins sitting in heaven ready to coppulate). Yeah, I'm mad,. Mad as hell.

When American kids get sent home for wearing American T-Shirts on that stupid Latino "holiday", then our rights are taken away.

All you illegals go home, cuz as long as I'm out on the road, and I think you are illegal driving stupid, unable to read signs, I'll text the cops.

Last edited by UrRight on 5/6/2010, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Something I can't UNDERSTAND: Home-grown terrorists & illegals in U.S.   Something I can't UNDERSTAND: Home-grown terrorists & illegals in U.S. Empty5/6/2010, 12:56 pm

One thing I would like to add, is: Obama said AZ was "misguided"
The guy on tv said, "Obama is misguided"
Some remark by Obama saying it was a shame if someone wanted to buy their child an ice cream cone, may be feared in AZ.
The guy on TV said: "Obama doesn't know a child got shot in Colorado by an illegal while going for ice cream?"

I believe this was on Channel 3 Fox News..or channel 7 this a.m. Can't remember which channel it was. Efforts to retrieve the exact link has been fruitless, but angered me enough to try and get all the states to join together and get our country back. Follow the steps of AZ...they worry about terrorism, when more in our own country get killed than in those crazy, damn stupid religious wars when they don't even want us there? Our economy sucks spending money on those morons. If they don't have common sense, what will a war do to fix "stupids"?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Something I can't UNDERSTAND: Home-grown terrorists & illegals in U.S.   Something I can't UNDERSTAND: Home-grown terrorists & illegals in U.S. Empty5/6/2010, 4:01 pm

UrRight wrote:
22,000 legal citizens have been murdered by illegals...

Cars kill more each year. Shit... More people die due to lack of health insurance. Cancer, heart disease... Choking on hot dogs... The list is damn near endless...

I no more afraid of the illegal hiding in my closet than I am of the terrorist hiding under my bed.

They're not all out to get me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Something I can't UNDERSTAND: Home-grown terrorists & illegals in U.S.   Something I can't UNDERSTAND: Home-grown terrorists & illegals in U.S. Empty5/6/2010, 4:42 pm

UrRight wrote:
I'm not going to be showing any links.
Here we go again Rolling Eyes
Quote :
I am just wondering what your opinion is regarding this latest "failed bomber" who was converted to a U.S. Citizen, and Eric Holder had to testify before the Senate whether or he should be considered a citizen, given the Miranda rights, or considered a terrorist, despite him being a "US Citizen".
First of all you don't get "converted" to citizenship,you apply for it and follow rules to obtain it. You can't pick and choose which citizens get Miranda rights.
Quote :
I'm totally disgusted. I saw on the news - local news- and I can't recall which one it was, probably channel 7 or 3 - they interviewed a guy from AZ, who's niece got killed by an illegal. More shockinly, was the fact that he stated 22,000 legals got killed by illegals.
What is more shocking is that the people of the U.S. are not supporting AZ, and the fact that despite the fact, Reagan granted amensity to 10 million illegals back in the '80s...how many multiplied since that time?
It astonishes me that the law is not being followed...22,000 legal citizens have been murdered by illegals...the guy said on TV. I didn't catch it in time if he meant in AZ alone, but in whole, the USA.

Those numbers are from Mexico,not here. In reality it's more like 4400 a year and like Heretic pointed out,you're more likely to to die as a result of an automobile. Drunk drivers alone are responsible for more deaths per year
Quote :
Clearly, Obama is missing this....all it takes is a speech without teleprompters to tell the illegals to go home, wait in line, until then, if you are found to be in any state, and you are illegal, you will be automatically deported, along with a bill to your country,
I don't care who is President,Obama or a right-winger,12,000,000 illegals are not leaving or going to be deported. We are going to have to deal with them in 1 way or another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I can't UNDERSTAND: Home-grown terrorists & illegals in U.S.   Something I can't UNDERSTAND: Home-grown terrorists & illegals in U.S. Empty

Back to top Go down

Something I can't UNDERSTAND: Home-grown terrorists & illegals in U.S.
Page 1 of 1