Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

GOP Loon Watch: Pay Your Doctor With Chicken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

PostSubject: GOP Loon Watch: Pay Your Doctor With Chicken   4/23/2010, 3:10 pm

My only question is what brands will they accept and will they take frozen? Very Happy

Sue Lowden’s health care barter plan: “Bring a chicken to the doctor…I’m not backing down”
Posted Apr 20, 2010, 1:36 PM PT by Jed Lewison • First broadcast: Apr 20, 2010

Sue Lowden, the likely Republican nominee against Harry Reid, appearing Monday, April 19 on Nevada Newsmakers, doubling down on her widely ridiculed proposal that people should haggle and barter with doctors to bring down prices:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: GOP Loon Watch: Pay Your Doctor With Chicken   4/24/2010, 1:16 pm

Stupid flood contol tells you to wait. You wait, and your post is already posted and another duplicate follows.

I need to ask, why can't there be a bottom hit button to return to forum or hit another forum without going back up to the top, Admin?

Last edited by UrRight on 4/24/2010, 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: GOP Loon Watch: Pay Your Doctor With Chicken   4/24/2010, 1:17 pm

I don't trust any of these carpet beggers even with an R or a D. America is not today what our Constitution is about. Screw all of them. Especially Pelosi...gosh, can't wait til they kick her out and her face melts.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: GOP Loon Watch: Pay Your Doctor With Chicken   4/24/2010, 11:47 pm

UrRight wrote:
Screw all of them. Especially Pelosi...

Any particular reason? Or is she just sooper impeachable like our President for no reason whatsoever?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOP Loon Watch: Pay Your Doctor With Chicken   

Back to top Go down

GOP Loon Watch: Pay Your Doctor With Chicken
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: