Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR?   WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR? Empty4/10/2010, 1:57 pm

My son came home laughing last week.

On the door I have a hand-written sign....

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SOLICITING, KNOCKING ON MY DOOR, OR BREAKING IN EVER AGAIN1

HAVE GUN, WILL KILL!

I got mad since the first time those cockroaches broke in; got wise and made my son clean out the place for the summer....I'm here and there...mostly here...for privacy. I like being alone...

Whad'ya know, normally I open my blinds and window if I am sitting at the couch by the front window. For some reason I didn't open the window, nor pull the blinds up.

Yup, a well-dressed Jehova's Witness couple, or maybe Baptists, (I only assumed) was banging at my door. I yelled real loud, "GO AWAY!!!!!! Just leave, or I'll call the cops, I'm sick of you people knocking at my door...what part didn't you read on my note on the door...."

Then they left. I glanced out...saw them soliciting, knocking on doors of vacant houses. Please, whatever religion you are, stick with it, and don't impose upon my privacy/religion. Can't you read, for God's sake, "NO SOLICITORS!"

A couple weeks ago, before my son left and returned, some damn nitwit was trying to sell him meat again. He told him to get the FLUCK off the block or he'd call the cops. Why is it that with three or more houses vacant, they pick on me?????????? I leave the damn blinds down? No more. I'll just tell them to their faces, and pick up the cell, the 911 for the deaf. I'm tired of hiding in my own home.

As far as you gangbangers, the alarm is on. :dyno:

Last edited by UrRight on 4/10/2010, 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: WHATS IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR?   WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR? Empty4/10/2010, 2:01 pm

There's nothing more than I hate than when a well-dressed couple dressed to the "dime" come knocking, I assume to convert my religion.

Can you imagine if all of Hammond's people went into the Baptist Building on a Church DAY and tried to tell them to convert to Judism, Buddihism, Catholic, Lutheran, etc. (That Buddism how do you spell that...the one Tiger Tales joined?)?

That's a great idea! Maybe we should all ban together and tell them they are gonna go to hell unless they are this or that.
:swat:
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR?   WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR? Empty4/10/2010, 2:41 pm

I stumped someone once by inviting them to my church
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR?   WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR? Empty4/10/2010, 3:43 pm

Keep a white sheet by the door. Cut some eye holes out. Put it on your head when you answer the door.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR?   WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR? Empty4/11/2010, 7:09 am

paul87920 wrote:
Keep a white sheet by the door. Cut some eye holes out. Put it on your head when you answer the door.

That's hilarious, and a brilliant idea...LOL. I think I'll do that next time...

As for you, Karen, I've tried telling them in the past wherever I lived, when it would happen...

"Sorry, I was raised Catholic; I don't want to join your religion... " but, they would start yapping, and I stood there like a sorry idiot, trying to be polite, etc. It would take a half-hour to just finally convince them...but they did not leave without leaving pamplets, etc.

So, I think I'll do what Paul suggested, it sounds like fun, and I do like to spook people out.

I do have some "freaky" Halloween masks that come with scarves (old, pointy-nose woman), that would be great...now I wish I had known all this ahead of time...I would've laughed my butt off watching them run....I love pranks.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR?   WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR? Empty4/11/2010, 1:47 pm

I just interrupted their yapping with the invitation. They were so surprised they thanked me and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR?   WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S IT TAKE TO KEEP MORONS FROM KNOCKING ON UR DOOR?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond-
Jump to: