Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty
PostSubject: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/28/2010, 8:34 am

March 27, 2010 10:08 PM | 4 Comments
Hammond police assisted with an FBI raid Saturday evening in the Indiana city, but federal officials would not release any details.

Hammond officials did not know the circumstances surrounding the raid, which began about 7 p.m. and lasted two hours, said a police dispatcher.

The raid occurred on the 1900 block of Calumet Avenue, the dispatcher said. There were no injuries reported.

He said police were not notified ahead of time and only provided traffic control.

"We didn't even know about it until they said, 'hey we need your guys,'" he said.

A representative at the Chicago office of the FBI had no comment Saturday night, saying details might be available Sunday.

-- Jared S. Hopkins

WWW.CHICAGOTRUIBUNE.COM/BREAKING NEWS

They don't include any information, so how is this "BREAKING NEWS"?

Did anyone see it in the P-T or NWI Times? I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/28/2010, 11:07 am

"Breaking News" is news that's developing as it's being reported. Thus all the facts aren't available. Here's the Times article but it doesn't say much more than what you reported.
FBI raid Hammond home
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/28/2010, 12:22 pm

Yes, I noticed they did put it in the NWI Times with the discussion part. Everyone is commenting the same way they did on the Chicago Tribune, wondering why they aren't reporting the details.

In the NWI Times, it was noted that the FBI said to ask the Hammond police as to what occurred. Seems odd that the chief didn't put anything to press yet.

It would have to be serious for the FEDS to handle it without telling the Hammond Police, except to just be there to patrol.

Makes you curious...two people were left in the home, though.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/28/2010, 4:07 pm

I swear I posted this in the appropriate topic...this computer is connected to 4 others... Wowway has been out twice this week and it's still screwed up...not just here, but everywhere when I try and post.

Copying is a witch...

The kid has one connected to the tv. Driving me crazy!

Something is going on. The buffer is nuts.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2127504,detroit-fbi-arrest-032810.article

Person sought in Detroit FBI investigation arrested in west suburb
Comments

March 28, 2010

SUN-TIME MEDIA WIRE
A person wanted as part of an ongoing criminal investigation by the FBI in Detroit was arrested early Sunday in west suburban Clarendon Hills.

Special Agents from Chicago and Indianapolis originally attempted to execute an arrest warrant for the individual while they were executing a search warrant Saturday night in the 1900 block of Calumet Avenue in Hammond, Ind., an address associated with the person, according to a release from the Chicago FBI.

The search of the Hammond residence was conducted and the person wanted was eventually located and arrested Sunday morning in Clarendon Hills, according to the release.

The suspect is now in custody of the U.S. Marshal's Service in Hammond. The charges leading to the search and arrest are part of an ongoing criminal investigation being conducted by the FBI in Detroit, the release said.

No additional details are currently available because the charging documents associated with the arrest remain under seal, the release said.

Both the search and the arrest were conducted without incident, the release said.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/29/2010, 11:11 am

Well the latest on the news...an anti-Christ thing. The plan was on the web.

They were to shoot law enforcement...the FBI was monitoring them since Aug. 2008, it came to a head where they had to close in.

Their motivation was to kill law enforcement, and when the funerals were going to be held, they had home-made bombs to throw at the funerals, killing the "supposed" law enforcement that would attend the funerals.

What has this country come to?

We're fighting a stupid war when our own country is breeding these beasts.

Obama needs to get his azz back in the USA and let the troops come home. The death of our troups doubled since January of 2010 compared to the same time last year.

Our country needs the attention. Israel, he needs to keep his nose out of...that's their country, and damnit who is he to tell them how to run their country. We can't take care of ourselves, but we can take care of everyone else.

Things are getting nasty, cuz you are now talking about a militia in Hammond.

They have 9 in custody; many more are shown on their facebook, loose.
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/29/2010, 2:06 pm

A bunch of brainwashed freaks preparing for the coming of the "Anti-Christ."

Sound familiar? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/29/2010, 2:27 pm

WhitingLib wrote:
A bunch of brainwashed freaks preparing for the coming of the "Anti-Christ."

Sound familiar? Rolling Eyes

Amy, I don't even know what anti-Christ means or meant.

From watching Mornin'Joe, and the show that followed, they will protect you if you are not Christian. What in the heck is this about?

They showed 17 members just now on the news....the rest are running.

OOOH! Watching the news, they are under 25 years old, easily persuaded, and encouraged to participate in not a cult, but a ban of idiots out to kill cops. Then their goal like I said, was to kill the police that would attend the funerals and the mourners.

Can you imagine? It's getting crazy in our country.

It's getting scary with Obama...I never felt safe since Bush left, even though I despised the guy.

When it hits home, it hits you hard.

I just got broken into again last week, living in So. Hammond. I don't trust the cops because of what happened a year from last fall. They didn't care I had the criminal in my car.

This time I am putting up a flood light. They broke into the garage, despite nothing being in there, but because they treated me like a nut case driving a criminal around, whose family moved out by the time I almost got thrown and jailed for bitching in the police department, I didn't bother. There's nothing here they can take away from me but my life.

The cops don't care. They didn't care when I had the criminal in my car ready to confess, and left it go...told to drive him home, they moved out. I got robbed again. Who do I call that cares? Nobody,. Call it a loss. Until I loose my life, maybe they will pay attention.

Thank you for your comment in the Open Forum. And tell Tiger I am glad she came out with the truth...one I knew for years, and never told anyone...kept my word. She's someone I look up to, because she basically is a private person, despite her diagnosis, but tell her I never told a soul. I got so upset so many times when Sparks would write bad things about her, and I knew the truth years ago...well, a couple years ago. She finally told them, she didn't want to give them the satisfaction of knowing she has a time limit on life. My heart goes out to her for being so brave....

No one wants to be on the dole...I try and try. I hate when Free condemns and tries to make up lies about me...but I should be a bigger person for that. At least I try....no one wants to live on the dole...and I recieve a month what most people live off of in one week. It's hard,.,,but I know I have better chances than those you mentioned, and I'm going to try my hardest, despite the economy to get back in the real world.

It is sickening feeling like you know you can get back in, but you have to know someone.

I give credit to Tiger and a salute for being so brave and fighting at the same tiime to live.

It just hurt knowing what she was going through, and people had no idea. She didn't want to feed the enemies. I see she came out now, and I hope that people will now understand....we didn't chose SSI or SSD....things change in life...and I am sick of being picked on by the FRee lady...she has no clue as to what others are going through.

Back to the subject: What in the heck does Anti-Christ mean. We are a nation of religious beliefs. So how do these under 25 year olds pick out the people? I would think they would eventually carry out their deals in churches....if that is what their goal is.

I fear for our country. Where did our freedom go?
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/29/2010, 2:54 pm

UrRight wrote:

It's getting scary with Obama...I never felt safe since Bush left, even though I despised the guy.

Obama has nothing to do with it
The bat-shit crazy right wing loonies are who you should fear.

Again....I am not Amy....she used to post under the names Amywigs or raingiver.
I was WhitingLiberal on the old Times board.
Trust me....we are two very different people.
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/29/2010, 3:02 pm

UrRight wrote:

What in the heck does Anti-Christ mean.

Ask Mirage....he can tell you all about it. :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/29/2010, 4:05 pm

Sorry, Lib...since being banned...you lose your memory....well, I do.

I can't ask Mirage, cuz he isn't posting here, and I've been banned for "picking on Free-Time" after I drove her around, and she revealed she knew the numbskull an met him at the library. It's Exprasso...a "nerd," she called him...but since I couldn't defend the pms on the board, and be at her beck and call, she succeeded in getting me banned for no reason.

Nope. The Administrator said, "Have you learned your lesson not to pick on FreeTime?" Never mind that it wasn't even at the point where it was and is now....

She has true loves....

Anyway, I can't ask Mirage....so will you copy it for me or ask him to post here? He has still the option to post here. He did, occasionally.

I'm so sorry for confusing you with Amy. I miss those days of laughing and partying on the board with all of you...even if "Oh, Mama" was a sock puppet, it sure was fun.

All those imaginary parties just cracked me up.

What is the Anti-Christ, if Mirage doesn't answer me? Can you ask him on theotherboard.com to come over here and educate me? We were always friends...I assume he finds more debate over there than here, which is understandable, since you have to deal with Sparkles. LOL

Am I confusing you with AmyWigs, cuz she lived in Whiting,or thought she did? I can't believe I still mess up on your screen name after you called it out twice now. Sorry, and forgive me!

By the way, how is Whiting, if you are still living there? I love that town. Are all the antique shops still there? Those stores, the everything since 2004? Has it changed? I used to pass through there an visit all the antique shops, talk to the owners, etc. It is or was such a replica of the small town in MO where I came from.

Is it still basically, the same? If not, what is there? Are the antique shops still there. Gosh, I loved that town.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/29/2010, 4:22 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts1361

Well, I guess I know now...just gotta finish reading the article....

and why was the FBI targeting them?

More ยป
52 mins ago
This weekend, the FBI conducted a series of raids in Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana to detain members of a Christian militia group on criminal charges. So what does this group believe, and how do its members fit in with the larger radical right?

The group in question calls itself the "Hutaree"; its website says the term translates as "Christian warrior." And in keeping with that name, the material it has posted online reflects an outlook of violent religious confrontation. The Hutaree believe that acts of violence can bring about the final judgment prophesied in the Christian Bible — and therefore have been arming themselves to go to war with the Antichrist, "evil Jews," and Muslims. They have documented their training exercises in a series of YouTube videos. And they spell out the theological rationale for their actions on the "About Us" page on their website:

Jesus wanted us to be ready to defend ourselves using the sword and stay alive using equipment. The only thing on earth to save the testimony and those who follow it, are the members of the testimony, til the return of Christ in the clouds. We, the Hutaree, are prepared to defend all those who belong to Christ and save those who aren't. We will still spread the word, and fight to keep it, up to the time of the great coming ... The Hutaree will one day see its enemy and meet him on the battlefield if so God wills it. We will reach out to those who are yet blind in the last days of the kingdoms of men and bring them to life in Christ.

According to the indictment unsealed this morning in court, the nine members of the group — eight men and one woman — planned to "levy war" against the U.S. government. To incite such a war, the group planned to murder law enforcement officials and then follow up their initial attacks with a separate attack on the fallen officers' funeral(s), where a large number of law enforcement personnel would no doubt be gathered.

With other news of vandalism and harassment from right-wing activists angry about the passage of health care reform, some commentators are already depicting the arrests as a further sign of how conservative activists are promoting violence in their ranks. But even within the militant world of the Michigan militia movement, the Hutarees are viewed as extreme religious fanatics. Michael Lackomar, a leader of the Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia, told the Associated Press that he'd fielded a frantic call from a Hutaree member Saturday night reporting the onset of the federal raids. After hearing pleas for help, Lackomar said that his group declined. "They said that they were under attack by the ATF and wanted a place to hide," Lackomar recalls. "My team leaders said, 'No thanks.' "

A posting on a Hutaree message board by someone named Anna seems to back up Lackomar's claim that Hutaree members were seeking help from other militia groups in the area.

"We need some help please," she wrote. "I am enroute south with my children using the wifi's as I can. They were catching others as they came to their rallying points, they broke into homes and took children and used the tasers on wives, my son who is 12 and I got out by crawling through the creeks behind our house. My husband and others are taken, please call the press and tell them, if any in the Michigan Militia is still free please rally with them. Please help."

Still, while the more secular and libertarian leaders of the militia movement may distance themselves from the Hutaree, the two militant strains of right-wing activism share some tactical affinities, says Kenneth S. Stern, the American Jewish Committee's director on anti-Semitism and extremism. "What you're starting to see in the number of militia groups sprouting up in the last year is a general antigovernment ideology," Stern says. "The targeting of cops is not inconsistent with that. The literature that glorified that white supremacist movement that helped the militia movement take off in the 1990s advocated those tactics — especially in books like 'The Turner Diaries.' And some of these groups — like the Order and others — started setting traps for law enforcement and going after first responders."

Stern cautions that it's too soon to draw broader lessons from the alleged Hutaree plot. But he does add that "whenever you have a combination of the ideology that says, 'the government is evil and we'd better do something about it,' and a religion that says, 'Hey, God wants you to do something about it,' that can be problematic."

— Brett Michael Dykes is a national affairs writer for Yahoo! News.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/29/2010, 4:34 pm

WhitingLib wrote:
UrRight wrote:

What in the heck does Anti-Christ mean.

Ask Mirage....he can tell you all about it. :rolfcry:

"Tiger" was another loon who subscribes to that idiocy.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/29/2010, 4:52 pm

Don't get it....yet. What the hell you guys talking about? Anti-Christ? How do those looney bins with the rifles know if I go to church or not but believe in God? C'mon you guys, I don't understand what anti-Christ means and how these shot-gun addicts know if I believe in Christ or not, whether I go to church or not?

I wish I could laugh with you, but I'm naive when it comes to that term. Even after reading and posting, what the hell do these guys do with shotguns, and what is the purpose. Educate me....

I read it, I still don't get it. I'm not stupid, I just can't grasp it. What am I missing? I read on the other board a topic called, "Could Obama be the Anti-Christ", but I didn't pay attention...so what am I missing...LOL
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/29/2010, 5:01 pm

It's about gov't and religion, machine guns, homemade bombs.

One group out for the gov't and one group for anyone Christian...

What the hell does this mean? I gotta lay off CNN, Fox News, the newspapers, isolate myself, sit on the couch and wait for the next break-in at my house.

Cops won't cover me, the damn alarm didn't go off....

No...I'm leaving for CA to see the sun and beaches....visit my daughter...steal all you want, nothing is left here to steal...I made the kid take it with him to Bass Lake. But I got a gun now, hearing aid or not.

I have the right to shoot anyone I don't hear.....I love Indiana's gun laws...you can steal from me...but I got the gun in my unnnie wear....try it.... one in front, one in the back, depending on how you approach me...I'm armed and dangerous.

Whether this has something to do with cops ignoring a criminal willing to confess, telling me to "take him home, the prosecutor will call him", or being burglarized the second time...I have the right to sleep with one gun in front of my panties and one in back.

Depending on how you wake me up, you'll get it, "BOTH WAYS" whether I'm anti-Christ or not.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/29/2010, 5:10 pm

Why is the damn house next door vacant for over a year, yet I'm the one getting broken into? Why don't they steal the rotted boat and scrap it? Why go in my garage when there;s nothing in there? You retards. You can steal all the copper you want next door, even in broad daylight, and I'll shoot ya. Instead, you come at night, knowing I can't hear with the aid out...but I put in an electrical fence now, burglar alarm and a flood light. Try again. I am the anti-Christ who packed her panties front and back and be scared if I use the one in the back of the panties. Sometimes it feels like a fart, but much more comes out.

I usually will change right away, but if my kid is gone, the goop is gonna stay, cuz after I shoot you, I'm gonna swipe your face with my DNA out of the AZZ.

Not scared? Try me...I know you read my posts...just try going for me this time. I don't need my extra security...I have it in my panties and they aren't "thongs" at night.

Yep, I'm on a roll...wish FreeLess had the guts I have if she thinks cable cutting is a big deal. affraid

Down the middle of the block glass windows busted, now boarded up. I betcha Free is behind this...I just know it...don't you come near my property! Yeah, I just know it was Free and her tatooed friends. Proof? She hates me. LOL(OLOL
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty3/29/2010, 6:49 pm

All I can say is, "WOW!"

This a.m., on CNN, they talked to someone that was affiliated with those that chose the path of killing, etc. Those on the run went to (gosh, I wish I had paid attention) to this organization that does not condone killing, asking to be taken in. He refused to allow them to hide in his home.

His explanation to the press was, his representation was to help others, and the opposition took it as meaning he would hide them, and so on. This is so confusing to me, even reading the link...admin.

I'm still confused. 9 out of the 17 have been captured. Haven't looked at the latest updates, but the rest were on the web with the nine, and one channel said the FBI had them under scope through the internet since August 2008.

Another channel said since August 2009.

The link I read, I can't comprehend what the hell they are saying...because accfording to the news outlets, there are two versions of the anti-Christ. One given by the FBI, killing law enforcement, one version of killing any Christian, saving non-Christians, then the interview with the idiot of the top of the game, saying there are two versions, and he refused to allow the other version to stake out in his house.

This world is getting weird.

Especially when I am to be looked into if Free turns up dead...there'ya'go! See how that shitz hits the fan....I don't know how to contain myself anymore...people killing people because how in the hell do they know if they are anti-Christ, and killing law enforcement, what for?

Then you got that witch ontheotherboard.com, claiming if she turns up dead, which she will someday, cuz the good ole'Lord only allows us "x" amount of a lifetime to live, that I'm to be blamed. Is she the anti-jng?

Ok, I gotta laugh one more time...my stomach is laughing...so I gotta respond.....Yes, Free, someday we will all have to die. Please recognize I have no desire to end your life, but those anti-Christ guys might want to, or the motorist that didn't see you wobbling over to the Speedway to cash your luxury check might run into you. But don't blame me....I don't go near North Hammond...because of you and crime. I have all I need here in south Hammond and various relatives in different states and areas. Especially my dad. with cancer...life is too short to kill you. I have not no desire to kill anyone, nor is it in my blood.

There are plenty in your neighborhood to take care of you if you feel threatened. Call the cops. I don't ever go down your way, not even to the casinos. Fear not what you can't do for your country, fear what your country can't do for you.

Be weary of those anti-Christ guys. That, and the boogers that live next to you.

Watch, Administrator...she'll post this and twist it, and leave half of it out. \ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION   FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION Empty

Back to top Go down

FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION
Page 1 of 1