Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
paul87920

paul87920

Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty
PostSubject: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty3/24/2010, 2:23 am

We Won't Call For Repealing All Of Health Care

Quote :
Cornyn himself had previously suggested that he'd support a full repeal campaign as well.

Quote :
"There is non-controversial stuff here like the preexisting conditions exclusion and those sorts of things," the Texas Republican said. "Now we are not interested in repealing that. And that is frankly a distraction."

Keep on back peddling.

Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Backpeddling
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty3/24/2010, 10:33 am

Looks like the civil war is just beginning.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty3/24/2010, 1:33 pm

I won't knock him for back peddling too much. I'd rather see someone realize they're wrong and admit it. I mean it could be worse. He could know that he's wrong and refuse to acknowledge it. As the public becomes more aware of the truth, I think the Republicans that outright oppose the entire thing might be saying adios to their seats come November.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty3/24/2010, 4:25 pm

Like I said in the latest thread, if states can't pay for education or present medicaid bills, not to mention other things, how are the states going to pay f9r just medicaid and education without federal funding?

It was noted in the Health bill no funding for medicaid for states. Gov. Mitch already suspended enrollment for Hoosiers Health Care. Now what?
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty3/24/2010, 5:32 pm

That's compassionate conservatism - suspend enrollment because in 4 years they can get help from somewhere else!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty3/24/2010, 6:26 pm

KarenT wrote:
That's compassionate conservatism - suspend enrollment because in 4 years they can get help from somewhere else!

I don't understand what you mean, Karen. Can you explain?

How in the world are the states going to come up with this health plan, when education is going down the tubes, such as in IL? They can't pay for the education, the medicaid, so where is the money going to come from?

What doctors are going to participate in this..not getting paid?

I know one thing: restructuring Iraq while they are filled with oil-wealth, we're not making them pay for their own infrastracture..while we are. We're not profiting from the wars.. so why are we there when we can't build even Cline Avenue..one bridge...!

Yet because we are helping Iraq achieve democracy, it's our tax dollars..but no one tapped on them to use the profits of oil to it on the backs of the IRAQUIS, insted of U.S. blood, and taxpayers' money.

Seems to me that is what led us in this hole. I think about your husband and how you must worry everyday. I want you to know I KEEP HIM IN MY PRAYERS, along with others and am amazed how you never complain the toll it must take on knowing your hubby is facing what he's facing each day.]]
I salute you both. I would be a nervous wreck.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty3/24/2010, 6:46 pm

KarenT wrote:

That's the GOP Health Plan......"Just don't get sick".
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty3/24/2010, 8:28 pm

Thanks for your prayers. He's counting down the days - guess he's lost his sense of "adventure"!
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty3/24/2010, 10:10 pm

UrRight wrote:
Gov. Mitch already suspended enrollment for Hoosiers Health Care. Now what?

That Healthy Indiana Plan is a joke. I'm almost done with school, and I tried to apply for it because my parents aren't insuring me anymore. They told me that I wasn't eligible for the program because I hadn't irresponsibly brought a child into the world that I couldn't care for. Go figure. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty3/24/2010, 10:20 pm

Yup. Children and expectant mothers can get it, but everybody else... like Artie said, "just don't get sick."
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty3/25/2010, 11:04 am

paul87920 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Gov. Mitch already suspended enrollment for Hoosiers Health Care. Now what?

That Healthy Indiana Plan is a joke. I'm almost done with school, and I tried to apply for it because my parents aren't insuring me anymore. They told me that I wasn't eligible for the program because I hadn't irresponsibly brought a child into the world that I couldn't care for. Go figure. Rolling Eyes

Here you are, going to school to benefit yourself, but if you get sick, how can you make it up? Gals can have ten babies, get free everything...even if it's by ten different guys...they don't put a limit on the # of kids the states will cover...

There's some really good guys out there like you, Paul. You at least have a conscious...and I bet you do take care of the child. You are already being responsible seeking a college diploma to put you in a better position. I believe you are taking responsibility in every which way you can. It sucks...

If it would cheer you up and inform you, my nephew is (now laid off since August) a union carpenter. Got married cuz he really ignored his parents to wait and see if it was his before rushing down the aisle. The gal connvinced my nephew it was his...they married. She had all her dr. and ceaserian/medical bills paid by the union insurance.

When she left, she stalled the divorce from 2006 until 2009, having another baby by a different looser and the union paid those bills. She was a wacko...had my nephew protested because they were separated, but legally married, he still would have had to pay out of his pocket. That's how screwed up this world is.

Now that he's been laid off since August, trying to get other jobs, union or non-union, just to survive the bills/house/property taxes, if he doesn't come up with 4,000 in April, the house goes up for sale, and she gets half.

So it pays to screw the wrong guy! Looks like he's gonna have to borrow 4,000 to get her out of his life for good. Some stupid women know exactly what to do - until that child support runs out and they find themselves alone, ugly and old. And broke.

Sounds just like discrimination to me, cuz what happens if something happens to you, at least you should have a "crutch" while bettering your life.

It takes two to tango...go back and fight it...tell them you took pracautions, and she is equally responsible. I would think they can't deny you after the third contested visit. That's what I heard. Keep pushing it...there is an organization called "Equipforequality" that would fight for you in court.

The main office is in Chicago, but Indiana has several offices. It fights against discrimination. FREE. They fought for me in court, and I got the rules changed...in Chicago based on discrimination in how the judge treated me in court without telecaption I ordered and simply dismissed the case because they failed to provide the cart so I could hear. Non of the attys knew what a cart was...and would deny my requist. They thought I was talking about transcrips. I had the option of suing them. I didn't want the money, I wanted them educated. So now, you can go online yourself and go to the direct site to place a request for a cart, interpreter, whatever. Took a year and a lot of letters on my behalf before Equip for Equality got them to understand they violated ADA laws.

If you wANT EQUALITY, you have to persist and keep going back. Be a fighter. I fight when I know something is unfair.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty3/25/2010, 11:31 am

Have to clarify something regarding my nephew: both babies, especially the first one was not his. They had broken up, she messed with her old boyfriend who never worked, but comes from a rich family, and he sought dna tests after she returned to my nephew saying he got her pregnant.

She scarred my nephew for life when it comes to marriage. After he saw how much deceiving, lying and etc., went on, not to mention the financial gain, I doubt he'll ever marry again.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty3/25/2010, 2:44 pm

My female friend is still trying to get rid of her albatross hubby too. Users don't just come in one gender.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty3/25/2010, 5:48 pm

UrRight wrote:
[There's some really good guys out there like you, Paul. You at least have a conscious...and I bet you do take care of the child. You are already being responsible seeking a college diploma to put you in a better position. I believe you are taking responsibility in every which way you can. It sucks...

They said I wasn't eligible because I don't have a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)   Cornyn (R-Back Peddling) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cornyn (R-Back Peddling)
Page 1 of 1