Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Celebrity Apprentice: The Five Dumbest Things Blagojevich Said

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Celebrity Apprentice: The Five Dumbest Things Blagojevich Said Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity Apprentice: The Five Dumbest Things Blagojevich Said   Celebrity Apprentice: The Five Dumbest Things Blagojevich Said Empty3/15/2010, 11:28 am

Quote :
This week's challenge: running a diner for an afternoon to raise money for charity. Rod played the role of waiter. Not surprisingly, his message remains the same.

* On cooking for a celebrity diner challenge: "I didn't cook at all when I was governor. I was cooking up results for people."
* On being a waiter at a celebrity diner for charity: "In some ways, this is just another public service."
* To customers in the diner: "They stole me away from the people who hired me."
* To customer in the diner: "Yeah, I didn't do those things, by the way. I'm here to serve."
* On raising money for charity: "I'm in an unusual position these days. When I come calling for money, somebody's listening and people on the other end know it."

I admit I'm watching this show only for Blago. When he goes,I go! Since I believe the show is fixed,that may be a while. Evil or Very Mad It was like he was running for office last night with the way his comments came across. What really struck me is the way he totally avoided responsibility with a major screw-up that he was soley responsible for. He was waiting on customers and Joan Rivers,who Trump asked to judge,was waiting for her food. Blago was schmoozing with customers while her order sat,waiting to be served to her. In the boardroom she remarked that it was ice-cold and that was one reason she was voting for the women's team.Wnen confronted by Trump,he just mumbled,stuttered,and generally said he didn't have any idea of what she was talking about.

In the end it made no difference since the men won based on total sales. He better hope prospective jurors aren't tuning in,because his behavior,if it continues,isn't going to help him.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1