Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janiec

Go down 
+10
BigFan
freekey1
board monkey
Penguin
UrRight
the oracle
John
Artie60438
KarenT
Simon
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
John

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty7/30/2011, 6:48 am

I think that Janiec hangs around Petros every since the problems he had with the Highland police and Mr. Pastore at Michaels Restaurant in Highland. George will turn Hammond into the wild west with a bucket brigade for a fire deparatment and a self apoointented posse made up of deputy town marshals with tin stars for a police department. Maybe the departure of Georges last wife put him over the edge. Maybe his next brainstorm will be that women will not be allowed to vote.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty7/30/2011, 5:55 pm

John wrote:
I think that Janiec hangs around Petros every since the problems he had with the Highland police and Mr. Pastore at Michaels Restaurant in Highland. George will turn Hammond into the wild west with a bucket brigade for a fire deparatment and a self apoointented posse made up of deputy town marshals with tin stars for a police department. Maybe the departure of Georges last wife put him over the edge. Maybe his next brainstorm will be that women will not be allowed to vote.

May I ask a question, and that is: Why does he continue to believe he will win?

It's very obvious he has no chance at all, but why won't he :headbang: face reality? What's up with that?

I'd be too embarrassed to run for mayor at this point if I were him. Is he delusional?
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty7/30/2011, 8:58 pm

delusional could be considered a medical term im not qualified to call him that.

i do however feel the man is loopy
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty7/31/2011, 5:11 am

He's nuts.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty7/31/2011, 6:38 am

Egomaniac with a need to control everything.
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty7/31/2011, 7:48 am

Asshole sums it up for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty7/31/2011, 10:43 pm

How about Dipshit ?
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/1/2011, 3:16 am

works for me lol
Back to top Go down
John

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/2/2011, 8:24 am

The republican that seemed reasonable in the primary was Matt Saliga. Is Matt supporting Janiec?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/2/2011, 10:30 am

John wrote:
The republican that seemed reasonable in the primary was Matt Saliga. Is Matt supporting Janiec?
It doesn't look like it....
Republican candidates not united behind Janiec

Quote :
Matt Saliga, who finished second to Janiec in 2007 and again this year, said he hasn't heard from Janiec since the election. Janiec's next two closest competitors -- Robert Pastore and David Hacker -- both said they won't support Janiec.

"The numbers don't look good. McDermott really worked to get out the vote this time. I think in the last general election, 10,000 votes were cast and he got 5,000-something," Saliga said.

"This time he got 8,000 in a primary. George isn't going to get anywhere near those numbers. And I don't know who can."
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/3/2011, 8:58 am

I got a good laugh listening to the "Tiger" fails show the other day. The low information political nitwit was promoting Janiec for Mayor. Then "Dave" called in and asked the same question that I've been asking for weeks. "Name 1 thing that Janiec has accomplished since his election to the school board other than collecting a check"? The idiot got flustered and started babbling nonsense,as as she always does when she doesn't have a prepared script to read. Her answer was something to the effect that no one else had done anything either. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Penguin

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/3/2011, 5:29 pm

John wrote:

Actually I stopped at McDermott HQ the other day and Matt Saliga was introduced as a supporter of the Mayor's. I guess just like the National Republican party the local Republicans have been taken over by a group of extremely deranged, know nothing blow hards. George, Wes Miller, Carolyn Jackson and Co. have lit the fuse and the party finally imploded. As a side note I had to laugh at Janiec's FB page, he's so desperate for an issue he's challenged his 63 followers to come up with one for him.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/3/2011, 5:40 pm

well in fairness jackson is pretending to be a democrat. sure shes a founding member of team hammond and bought all of wes' books and a few cases of premeskes sausages back in the day...but she swears shes a democrat thru and thru (wink wink)

but yep they have definately blown up the local repub party.

in a way i feel sorry for mccarthy left on an island all by himself as he is.

as for janiec...wow thats a new spin on populism there. may as well knock on doors and say hello im running for mayor. what would u like me to base my campaign on?

hell if i was uninformed and thought he was serious id consider voting for him...maybe even volunteer to walk to my neighbors door with him. but when i heard him saying the same thing to my neighbor...i think id realize right then he was full of crap and go back home.

and that in a nutshell is exactly what has happenned folks. its why people like george and poland could amass a good number of votes years ago...and cant get any support now. the people have simply come to the realization that neither have anything of substance to offer. wont be long i suspect till george follows wes out of town.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/4/2011, 4:54 am

Sorry Oracle but the truth is The likes of Permeske, Maryellen and even George himself have been calling the few Democratic precinct people they know, and threatening them to vote for Jackson in the up coming party caucus for the at-large seat. Two that I know of were told by George that if they wanted to keep their job after the election, then they better do as he says, LMAO. Tiger has been calling people in the first district.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/4/2011, 10:04 am

Penguin wrote:
Sorry Oracle but the truth is The likes of Permeske, Maryellen and even George himself have been calling the few Democratic precinct people they know, and threatening them to vote for Jackson in the up coming party caucus for the at-large seat. Two that I know of were told by George that if they wanted to keep their job after the election, then they better do as he says, LMAO. Tiger has been calling people in the first district.
Tiger also engaged in blatant electioneering on the show nobody in their right mind wants to sponsor. The nitwit was giving out phone numbers and asking people to call. I believe that Janet Vanecz should be allowed and given equal time to respond to Tiger's vicious lies. IF not allowed to do so she should file a complaint.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/4/2011, 5:59 pm

Republicans love Carolyn Jackson. That's where she came from.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/4/2011, 6:49 pm

Quote :
Is that the guy in the wheelchair? How did he end up in a wheelchair?
Do not know. Maybe Oracle or someone else does.
[quote]

oh how id love to answer but well i got a lawyer friend that would kill me if i did.

lets just say it was an accident which some might say was easily avoidable. either way its a shame it happenned. still, some of his conservative cohorts would be shocked if they actually knew.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/4/2011, 7:53 pm

[quote="the oracle"]
Quote :
Quote :

oh how id love to answer but well i got a lawyer friend that would kill me if i did.

lets just say it was an accident which some might say was easily avoidable. either way its a shame it happenned. still, some of his conservative cohorts would be shocked if they actually knew.
If we start a legal defense fund will you think about spilling the beans? Very Happy

Assuming that doesn't work.......Calling UrRight! Calling UrRight! Calling UrRight! We need you dig up the gossip ASAP!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/5/2011, 6:03 am

Janiecs ex-wives will tell you why.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/5/2011, 6:52 pm

[quote="Artie60438"]
the oracle wrote:
Quote :
Quote :

If we start a legal defense fund will you think about spilling the beans? Very Happy

Assuming that doesn't work.......Calling UrRight! Calling UrRight! Calling UrRight! We need you dig up the gossip ASAP!

Give me a few....days. Be right on it!!!!! :bball:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/5/2011, 7:37 pm

[quote="UrRight"]
Artie60438 wrote:
the oracle wrote:

Give me a few....days. Be right on it!!!!! :bball:

You go girl! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/9/2011, 2:35 pm

Simon wrote:
Janiecs ex-wives will tell you why.

Seems a Motorcycle, and weed were involved, rumor has it he was turning and corner, at less then 10 miles an hour, according to a former family member who had to sue him.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty8/22/2011, 2:33 pm

Quote of the day from "Amy Wigs"
Quote :
You can call me a GOP den mother but I don't vote for snakes in my own party. Janiec being one of them.
Very Happy
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty9/3/2011, 6:55 am

Is it true that Mr. Janiec got himself busted last night in Highland?
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty9/6/2011, 3:44 am

highland again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janiec - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Janiec